Key highlights of the HDFC Business Corporate Regalia Credit Card
- Complimentary lounge access at airports with Priority Pass Membership.
- Complimentary Club Vistara Silver membership.
- Dining privileges at 5-star hotels in the country.
- Personal Global Concierge services for all kinds of lifestyle requirements.
- 4 Reward points given for every Rs.150 spent on your Regalia credit card.
Features and Benefits of the HDFC Business Corporate Regalia Credit Card
Lifestyle and Travel Benefits
- Complimentary Club Vistara Silver membership.
- Earn 9 Club Vistara points for every Rs.100 spent on booking Vistara flights.
- Enjoy additional 5kg of baggage allowance on all Vistara flights.
- Make the most of Priority check-in and boarding facilities with the Regalia credit card.
- Avail a complimentary Priority Pass Membership with this credit card.
- Get 6 complimentary visits to more than 1,000 airport lounges all around the world in a year.
- Make the most of facilities available such as phones, faxes, high-speed internet, and conference rooms.
- You can get up to 8 complimentary visits to domestic lounges all over in the country in a year with your credit card.
With your Business Corporate Regalia credit card, you receive exclusive dining privileges at more than 300 luxurious restaurants at the top hotel chains in the country. You can dine in style at Vivanta by Taj, Marriott Hotels, Hyatt hotels to name a few.
Make the most of this credit card with a 15% discount and other offers at the restaurants at these hotels and enjoy more savings on dining.
Enjoy one of the best-in-class rewards program with your HDFC Bank Business Corporate Regalia credit card.
- With every Rs.150 spent, earn 4 reward points on your credit card.
- You can redeem these points to book your travel and flight tickets at the exclusive website for travel bookings at www.hdfcbankregalia.com.
- With your reward points, you can redeem them to purchase a wide range of exclusive products from the rewards catalogue by HDFC Bank.
- These reward points can also be redeemed and converted into Air Miles. These Air Miles can be used to purchase domestic and international tickets at some of the leading airlines in the world.
Travel Concierge Benefits
- HDFC Bank provides the lowest foreign currency markup of 2% on all your spends internationally.
- With this credit card, you will also be entitled to a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all your fuel expenditures.
- Make the most of 50 days of interest-free credit.
- With the HDFC Bank Business Corporate Regalia credit card, get your very own concierge services available 24/7.
- You can book and customize all kinds of bookings whether travel, restaurant or even movie ticket bookings.
- You can contact the toll-free number 1800 209 4006 to contact the concierge services.
- Another major benefit this credit card offers is insurance protection.
- In the case of death in an air accident, your next of kin will receive insurance compensation of Rs.1 crore.
- If you are hospitalized overseas, the insurance coverage will allow protection worth up to Rs.15 lakh in the case of any medical emergency.
HDFC Bank Business Corporate Regalia Credit Card Limit
The credit limit of the credit card is under the discretion of the bank and depends on a number of factors such as your credit report and credit history. The bank checks your credit score along with your current and past loans and repayment history.
Latest Offers by HDFC Bank Business Corporate Regalia Credit Card
- Get an instant 10% discount on a minimum purchase of Rs.5,000. Maximum discount is Rs.750.
- Enjoy an instant discount of Rs.500 on online purchases made at Ajio with your HDFC credit cards.
- Receive a flat discount of Rs.150 on a minimum purchase of Rs.1,299 on the website of Zivame.
- By shopping online at Tanishq, get a flat discount of 10% with your credit card.
- Get a discount of up to Rs.5,000 on your purchases made www.pepperfry.com.
- On a minimum expenditure of Rs.2,100 get a flat discount of 10% on shopping online on Myntra. Maximum discount is capped at Rs.500.
Reward Point Benefits on Business Corporate Regalia Credit Card
- With your credit card, earn 4 reward points for every Rs.150 spent.
- These reward points can be redeemed on travel and hotel bookings on the HDFC regalia website.
- You can also redeem these points to purchase gifts from the rewards catalogue provided by HDFC Bank.
How to redeem reward points earned on HDFC Bank Business Corporate Regalia Credit Card?
You can choose to redeem your HDFC Bank Regalia credit card points through offline or online methods.
To redeem your reward points through post, you will need to download the 'Rewards Redemption Form' from the website. Once you fill the form, you will need to send it to the corporate address of the bank at:
HDFC Bank Cards Division,
P.O. Box No. 8654,
Chennai - 600041.
Online Redemption of Reward Points
The reward points earned on your Regalia credit card can also be redeemed online as well through netbanking.
To redeem your reward points online, here are the steps which you need to follow:
- Log into your HDFC Net Banking account and click on the tab 'Credit Cards'.
- If you have not registered your credit card already, you will need to register it.
- To register you need to click on 'register new card' and add your PIN and then click on 'submit'.
- Once the registration procedure is completed, click on the option 'Redeem Reward Points'.
- Select your credit card and click on 'continue'. The website will redirect you to the Online Redemption portal.
- Click on 'Redeem Reward Points' option and select the 'Point Range' and the 'Item Category' to view the various categories.
- Click on the option 'View Shopping Cart' to view items for reward redemption.
- It is important that you read all the terms and conditions surrounding the redemption of reward points and the items you have purchased.
- Check the box indicating that you have read the terms and conditions.
- Once done, click on 'redeem' and confirm the request.
Fees and Charges on the HDFC Bank Business Corporate Regalia Credit Card
|Interest-free credit period
||Up to 50 days
|Minimum repayment amount
||5% subjected to a minimum of Rs.200
|Cash Advance limit
Under Individual Liability - 30% of the credit limit
Under corporate liability - 40% of the credit limit
|Additional card fee
|Charges on revolving credit
||3.49% per month.
|Cash Advance charges
||2.5% of the amount withdrawn or Rs.500 whichever is higher.
|Payment Return Charges
||2% of the payment amount subjected to a minimum of Rs.450.
|Cash Processing Fee
|Late Payment Charges
If Statement Balance is less than Rs. 100 - Nil
From Rs.100 to Rs.500 - Rs.100
From Rs.501 to Rs.5,000 - Rs.500
From Rs.5,001 - Rs.10,000 - Rs.600
From Rs.10,001 - Rs.25,000 - Rs.800
More than Rs.25,000 - Rs.950
|Balance Transfer/Balance Transfer on EMI charges
|Charges on Over Limit Account
||2.5% of the over limit amount subjected to a minimum of Rs.500.
|Rewards Redemption Fee
||Rs.99 per redemption request
||1% surcharge waived off for transactions between Rs.400 to Rs.5,000. The maximum waiver is Rs.500 per statement cycle.
|Reissue of Lost, damaged or stolen card
|Outstation Cheque Processing Card
Cheque value up to Rs.5,000 - Rs.25
Cheque value above Rs.5,000 - Rs.50
|Foreign Currency transactions
||Rs.125 per charge slip
Eligibility Criteria for the Business Corporate Regalia Credit Card
- The primary cardholder must be between the ages of 18 and 70 years.
- The applicant must be a resident or non-resident of India.
- The age of the add-on cardholder must be over 15 years.
Documents Required to apply for the Business Corporate Regalia Credit Card
- A copy of Form 60 or your PAN card.
- Filled application form.
- ID proof such as driving license, Aadhaar card or PAN card.
- Address proof such as Passport, Ration card, Aadhaar card or electricity bill.
- Passport size colour photographs of the primary applicant.
- Proof of income which includes latest salary slips, copy of your IT returns and Form 16.
The list of documents mentioned above are indicative and the bank might ask you to produce additional documents when required to apply for the credit card.
How to Apply for the HDFC Bank Business Corporate Regalia Credit Card
You can apply for this credit card through online and offline methods. To apply for the card under offline methods, you can visit a branch of the bank and apply for the same.
Under online methods, you can apply for the card from the official website of HDFC Bank or through BankBazaar.
To apply for the card through Bankbazaar, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Click on the tab of 'Check Eligibility' on the page of HDFC Bank Business Corporate Regalia Credit Card.
- Add the information which is asked for.
- You will need to upload all the documents specified in the application form.
- Once you click on 'Submit', you will receive a Tracking ID. This ID can be used under the option of 'Track Application' to get the status of your application.
HDFC Bank Business Corporate Regalia Credit Card FAQs
- How do I check the status of my credit card?
If you have applied for HDFC Business Corporate Regalia Credit card, you can check the progress of your credit card application, you can visit track your credit card section in HDFC website. You will be asked to enter your 16-digit application reference number and your registered mobile number or date of birth.
- How can I use HDFC concierge services?
For concierge services, you can please call 1800 118 887 or 022 42320226.
- Can I earn Reward Points on the amount that I spend on fuel using my HDFC Business Corporate Regalia Credit card?
No, you cannot earn Reward Points on the amount that you spend on fuel using your HDFC Business Corporate Regalia Credit card.
- Where can I get the list of hotels where I get exclusive dining privileges?
You can get details about the list of hotels where Business Corporate Regalia Credit card attracts privileges by visiting commercial credit card section on HDFC website.
- Where can I get more details about HDFC Business Corporate Regalia Credit card?
You can get more details about HDFC Business Corporate Regalia Credit card on the website of HDFC Bank. You can also visit HDFC bank and talk to a representative for more information. Simultaneously, you can also find information on BankBazaar website.
Other Top Credit Cards By HDFC Bank