The ancillary benefits of HDFC Solitaire Credit Card delivered at no additional rate, comprises of attractive rebates in shopping and free admissions to elite clubs and others. Shopaholics will be in their element with this card in their wallet- the reason why you should choose this particular card. These perks can make using credit cards a clever move, presuming you pay off your dues every month and don’t sustain much interest charges.
- Avail two Shoppers Stop coupons of INR 1000 each annually, if you spend at least INR 75,000 every six months.
- Make a Cashback upto INR 4000 on Reward Points accrued by spending INR 5 lakh with your Solitaire card. Note that reward points are effective only for 2 years from the day you earn it.
- Get up to 2880 Reward Points or more yearly on grocery and restaurant bills alone as long as your spend INR 5000 and INR 3000 on each respectively.
- Save INR 1500 yearly on fuel purchase with your card as long as your monthly bill amounts to INR 5000.
- In case of loss of card, report it to the bank and no extra charges will be levied.
- Solitaire Lifestyle Reward Points: You can earn three reward point for every INR 150 spent using your card and exchange them for amazing coupons and gifts listed on the HDFC Rewards Catalogue. Earn 50 percent more Reward Points on grocery & restaurant shopping as per the Merchant Category Code (MCC).
- Solitaire Spending Benefits: Shopping is a stress buster for many and this card intends to make it even more so. Get Shoppers Stop coupons for INR 2000 for a total spend of INR 75,000 in six months.
- Exchange Reward Points as Cashback against dues on your card (100 Reward Points = INR 40)
- Solitaire Travelling Perks: If you are passionate about shopping and you are a frequent globetrotter, HDFC Solitaire Card is the perfect pick for you. With its India Miles feature, you can get cash your reward points against flight tickets.
- Fuel Extra charge Waiver: Fuel Surcharge Waiver up to INR 250 per billing cycle.
- As a chip card, absolute safety is guaranteed while transactions.
- In case of loss or theft, upon reporting, you carry no accountability on any false transactions on your card.
- Exploit the benefits of Revolving Credit on your Credit Card at minimal interest rate.
- Get up to 50 days of interest free time period from the day of buying or borrowing.
Eligibility and documentation:
- You must be an earning individual aged between 21 and 60. The age limit is extended to 65 for entrepreneurs and freelance professionals.
- You have to submit photocopies of your national identity card, permanent resident proof, and income papers.
HDFC Solitaire Credit Card FAQs:
- Can I use this chip card for electronic transactions?
Yes, the chip card can be used for online transactions if it comes under 'Verified by Visa'/’MasterCard SecureCode’.
- What are the benefits of a Chip Card?
As the chip is encoded, it gives added protection against fraudulence.
- What can I do if my card is lost?
Inform the HDFC Credit Cards Customer Service via toll-free number, email or in person at the earliest and report to block the card.
- Can I use my chipped Solitaire card as a regular swipe card?
Definitely. Your HDFC Solitaire Card Chip comes with a regular magnetic strip in addition to the implanted microchip.
- Can I apply for an HDFC Solitaire Credit Card online?
Yes, you can apply for an HDFC Solitaire Card online. Download the form from the bank’s official website and submit scanned copies of necessary documents. An executive will get in touch with you at the earliest to take your application forward.