The Titanium Edge credit card from HDFC Bank is a premium cash back card that offers a wide array of benefits and privileges to the cardholder including fuel surcharge waivers, dining benefits and an attractive rewards programme.
Features of HDFC Bank Titanium Edge Credit Card:
- For every Rs. 150 you spend earn 2 Reward Points (RP).
- Receive up to 50% more reward points when you dine outside.
- Reward points can be redeemed as Cashback against the outstanding amount on your Credit Card. This way you can increase your savings.
- Revolving credit facility is available at low interest rate.
- Zero liability protection is enabled for loss of card
- For transactions of Rs 250/- and above, fuel surcharge will be completely waived off.
- Enjoy up to 50 days of interest free period.
Benefits of HDFC Bank Titanium Edge Credit Card:
- With a spend of Rs 5 Lakhs on your card, earn cashback of up to Rs.2900/- on the reward points accumulated on your card.
- Get the opportunity to save as much as Rs 1,800 on an annual basis, through your fuel transactions.
- Annual fee for the first year is reversed with a spend Rs 10,000 during the first 90 days of receiving the card.
- Renewal fee is reversed when you spend Rs 50,000 annually, prior to date of expiry of validity of the credit card.
- In order to be eligible to apply, the applicant should be at least 21 years old whether he/she is salaried or self-employed.
- Maximum age limit is 60 years for salaried applicants and 65 years for self-employed applicants.
Fees and Charges:
Payment return charges 2% of payment amount, minimum Rs. 450
Reissue of lost, stolen or damaged card Rs.100
Cash Processing Fee Rs.100
Late Payment Charges up to Rs 700/-
Add on Card Fees NIL
HDFC Bank Titanium Edge Credit Card FAQs:
- How will I be eligible for a waiver of annual fees?
With a spend of Rs. 10,000 during the first 90 days of receiving the card, you will be eligible for the waiver of the first year’s membership fee and with a spend of Rs.50,000 on your card annually, you are entitled to get an annual fee waiver for the next year.
- How many add-on cards can HDFC Bank Titanium Edge credit card customers apply for?
Yes, customers can apply for up to 3 add-on cards with which comes free of any additional cost.
- How much minimum repayment amount is to be paid per month by customers?
The minimum repayment amount to be paid by the Titanium Edge credit card holders is at least 5% of the outstanding balance or a minimum of Rs 200, whichever is higher.
- What should I do if I lose my HDFC Bank Titanium Edge credit card?
You should immediately report the loss of your card to the customer care center of HDFC Bank and then the card will be blocked/ deactivated in order to prevent fraudulent use.
- Can I use my Titanium Edge chip card for online transactions?
Yes, this credit card can be used for online transactions.