You can contact the customer care helpline numbers of Standard Chartered Bank to register any issue or concerns pertaining to your credit card. Here are the credit card phone banking hotline numbers that you can call for any credit card-related queries:
- 6601 4444/3940 4444/1800 345 1000 (Available between 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.)
- 66011500/39401500/1800 425 1000/1800 345 5000 (Available 24x7)
- 66012424/39402424/6601242/3940242/1800 525 8390 (Available 24x7)
You can call these numbers 24x7 to report card loss and unauthorised transactions. These numbers can also be used to charge dispute and stop payment.
If you can’t connect to these helpline numbers, you can send an SMS to 9980033333 stating your query. The SMS service is available 24 hours on all days, except for national holidays.
Standard Chartered Bank City-Specific Credit Card Customer Care Numbers
Here is the list of the city-specific customer care numbers of Standard Chartered Bank:
Phone Banking Helpline Numbers
|Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Pune||6601 4444/3940 4444|
|Allahabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Cochin/Ernakulam, Coimbatore, Indore, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Kanpur, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Nagpur, Patna, Rajkot, Surat, and Vadodara||6601 444 / 3940 4444|
|Gurgaon and Noida||011 - 39404444/011 - 66014444|
|Jalgaon, Guwahati, Cuttack, and Mysore, Thiruvananthpuram, Vishakhapatnam, Mathura, Proddatur, Dehradun, and Saharanpur||1800 345 1000 (Only for domestic dialling within India)|
|Siliguri (toll-free)||1800 345 5000 (Only for domestic dialling within India)|
Timing: These numbers are operational between 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
24x7 Premium Banking Helpline Numbers
|Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, and Pune||66011500/39401500|
|Allahabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Ernakulam, Indore, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Kanpur, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Nagpur, Patna, Rajkot, Surat, and Vadodara||6601150/3940150|
|Gurgaon & Noida||011-66011500 011-39401500|
|Jalgaon, Guwahati, Cuttack, Mysore, Thiruvananthapuram, Vishakhapatnam, Proddatur, Dehradun, Mathura, Saharanpur, and Thane||1800 425 1000|
|Siliguri (toll-free)||1800 345 5000|
24x7 Priority Banking Helpline Numbers
|Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, and Pune||66012424/39402424|
|Allahabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Ernakulam, Indore, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Kanpur, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Nagpur, Patna, Rajkot, Surat, and Vadodara||6601242/3940242|
|Gurgaon & Noida||011-66012424/011-39402424|
|Dehradun, Guwahati, Howrah, Jalgaon, Mathura, Proddatur, Mathura, Saharanpur, Siliguri, and Thane||1800 525 8390|
Note: Except 1800 345 5000, local rates will apply to all the other numbers. Contact your service provider to know the applicable charges.
Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Enquiries
- In Case of Card Loss/Theft: In case your credit card is lost or has been stolen, immediately notify the customer care centre about the loss/theft by calling the phone banking numbers. Alternately, you can block the credit card by login on to your net banking account.
- In Case of PIN Getting Disclosed to a Third Person: In the event of your credit card PIN getting disclosed to a third person, report it to the customer care representatives through phone banking. Your card will be instantly secured against any unauthorised transaction.
- In Case of an Unauthorised Transaction: In case of an unauthorised transaction on your credit card call the customer care helpline numbers to report the disclosure/compromise to the bank. You can also block the card immediately through your net banking account.
- In Case of Card Blocking/Hotlisting: Call the customer care helpline numbers to block your card instantly. You can also log in to your net banking account to block and replace your lost/stolen card. The card will be blocked immediately, and a replacement card will be shortly delivered to your mailing address registered with the bank.
Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Customer Care International Helpline Numbers
Here are the toll-free numbers that you can call if you are overseas for all your credit card related enquiries:
|United Arab Emirates (UAE)||8000177750|
|United Kingdom (UK)||08081019144|
|United States of America (USA) – New York||8773021657|
|Others||+91 80 42896753|
Note: For countries other than those listed above, ISD rates may apply. To know more about the applicable charges, contact your service provider.
Standard Chartered Bank Email Address Details
In case of any credit card-related queries you can write to the following email IDs to get them addressed by the customer care executives of Standard Chartered Bank:
- firstname.lastname@example.org - For registering your general queries and complaints
- Priority.Banking@sc.com - For reporting an issue to the Priority Contact Centre
- email@example.com - For submitting a credit card dispute to the bank
- Countryhead.Retailbanking@sc.com - For raising your concern to the senior management
Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Grievance Redressal
If your grievance/complaint is not successfully resolved by the customer care executives at the banking level, you can take help of the Standard Chartered Bank grievance redressal system. For credit card grievance redressal, you can reach the concerned officials through any of these channels:
- Call the phone banking helpline numbers of the bank (see above).
- Alternately, you can email your grievance to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lodge a complaint online by filling and submitting this online form: https://forms.online.standardchartered.com/public_website/india/complaint/ _ga=2.229511004.1180405789.1559105861-1056605576.1559105861
- SMS ‘service’ to 9980033333 for resolving your credit card related issue.
- Register a dispute using this Dispute Declaration Form: https://av.sc.com/in/content/docs/DDF.pdf. Fill up and mail it to email@example.com. You can also fax the filled-in-form to 080-66959595. Alternately, it can also be submitted to the nearest Standard Chartered Bank branch.
- Write to firstname.lastname@example.org or post your complaint via mail to the following postal address:
- Standard Chartered Bank,
- Customer Care Unit 19,
- Rajaji Salai,
- Chennai 600 001
Note: You will get a response from these above-mentioned channels within 7 days.
If you are not happy with the response received from the banking channels or Regional Nodal Officers, you can write to the Principal Nodal Officer or Head of Customer Care (see below). You will receive a response from this channel via and email within 5 working days of registering the grievance.
|Ahmedabad||C/o Reserve Bank of India, La Gajjar Chambers, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad-380 009 STD Code: 079 Tel. No. 26582357/26586718 Fax No: 26583325 Email: email@example.com||Gujarat, Union Territories of Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu|
|Bengaluru||C/o Reserve Bank of India 10/3/8, Nrupathunga Road, Bengaluru -560 001 STD Code: 080 Tel. No. 22210771/22275629 Fax No: 22244047 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||Karnataka|
|Bhopal||C/o Reserve Bank of India, Hoshangabad Road, Post Box No. 32, Bhopal-462 011 STD Code: 0755 Tel. No. 2573772/2573776 Fax No: 2573779 Email: email@example.com||Madhya Pradesh|
|Bhubaneswar||C/o Reserve Bank of India, Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Bhubaneswar-751 001 STD Code: 0674 Tel. No: 2396207/2396008 Fax No: 2393906 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||Odisha|
|Chandigarh||C/o Reserve Bank of India, 4th Floor, Sector 17, Chandigarh Tel. No. 0172 - 2721109 Fax No: 0172 - 2721880 Email: email@example.com||Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Union Territory of Chandigarh and Panchkula, Yamuna Nagar, and Ambala Districts of Haryana.|
|Chennai||C/o Reserve Bank of India, Fort Glacis, Chennai 600 001 STD Code: 044 Tel. No. 25395964 Fax No: 25395488 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||Tamil Nadu, Union Territories of Puducherry (except Mahe Region), and Andaman and Nicobar Islands|
|Guwahati||C/o Reserve Bank of India, Station Road, Pan Bazar Guwahati-781 001 STD Code: 0361 Tel. No. 2542556/2540445 Fax No: 2540445 Email: email@example.com||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, and Tripura|
|Hyderabad||C/o Reserve Bank of India 6-1-56, Secretariat Road Saifabad, Hyderabad-500 004 STD Code: 040 Tel. No. 23210013/23243970 Fax No. 23210014 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||Andhra Pradesh and Telangana|
|Jaipur||C/o Reserve Bank of India, Ram Bagh Circle, Tonk Road, Post Box No. 12 Jaipur-302 004 STD Code: 0141 Tel. No. 0141-5107973 Fax No. 0141-2562220 Email: email@example.com||Rajasthan|
|Kanpur||C/o Reserve Bank of India, M. G. Road, Post Box No. 82 Kanpur-208 001 STD Code: 0512 Tel. No. 2306278/2303004 Fax No: 2305938 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||Uttar Pradesh (except for Districts of Ghaziabad, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Saharanpur, Shamli (Prabudh Nagar), Muzaffarnagar, Baghpat, Meerut, Bijnor, and Amroha (Jyotiba Phule Nagar)|
|Kolkata||C/o Reserve Bank of India, 15, Netaji Subhash Road, Kolkata-700 001 STD Code: 033 Tel. No. 22304982 Fax No: 22305899 Email: email@example.com||West Bengal and Sikkim|
|Mumbai||C/o Reserve Bank of India, 4th Floor, RBI Byculla Office Building, Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station, Byculla, Mumbai-400 008 STD Code: 022 Tel. No. 23022028 Fax: 23022024 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||Maharashtra and Goa|
|New Delhi (I)||C/o Reserve Bank of India, Sansad Marg, New Delhi STD Code: 011 Tel. No. 23725445/23710882 Fax No: 23725218 Email: email@example.com||Delhi|
|Patna||C/o Reserve Bank of India, Patna-800 001 STD Code: 0612 Tel. No. 2322569/2323734 Fax No: 2320407 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||Bihar|
|Thiruvananthapuram||C/o Reserve Bank of India, Bakery Junction, Thiruvananthapuram-695 033 STD Code: 0471 Tel. No. 2332723/2323959 Fax No: 2321625 Email: email@example.com||Kerala, Union Territory of Lakshadweep, and Union Territory of Puducherry (only Mahe Region).|
|New Delhi (II)||C/o Reserve Bank of India, Sansad Marg, New Delhi STD Code: 011 Tel. No. 23724856 Fax No: 23725218-19 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||Haryana (except Panchkula, Yamuna Nagar, and Ambala Districts) and Ghaziabad, and Gautam Budh Nagar districts of Uttar Pradesh|
|Dehradun||C/o Reserve Bank of India, 74/1 GMVN Building, 3rd floor, Rajpur Road, Dehradun - 248 001 STD Code: 0135 Tel. No. 2742003 Fax: 2742001 Email: email@example.com||Uttarakhand and seven districts of Uttar Pradesh viz., Saharanpur, Shamli (Prabudh Nagar), Muzaffarnagar, Baghpat, Meerut, Bijnor, and Amroha (Jyotiba Phule Nagar)|
|Ranchi||C/o Reserve Bank of India, 4th Floor, Pragati Sadan, RRDA Building, Kutchery Road, Ranchi Jharkhand 834001 STD Code: 0651 Tel. No. 2210512 Fax: 2210511 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||Jharkhand|
|Raipur||C/o Reserve Bank of India, 54/949, Shubhashish Parisar, Satya Prem Vihar, Mahadev Ghat Road, Sundar Nagar, Raipur- 492013 STD Code: 0771 Tel. No. 2242566 Fax: 2242566 Email: email@example.com||Chhattisgarh|
|Jammu||C/o Reserve Bank of India, Rail Head Complex, Jammu- 180012 STD Code: 0191 Tel. No. 2477617 Fax: 2477219 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||State of Jammu and Kashmir|
Alternately, you may also contact the branch manager of your home branch or the nearest Standard Chartered Bank branch for registering your complaint. You can get address and contact details of your branch by using the branch locator.
Standard Chartered Bank Nodal Officer and Senior Management Contact Details
Retail Bank -Regional Nodal Officers
|Mr. Rohit Moudgil||Nodal.Officer@sc.com||Ahmedabad|
|Ms. Neetu Mehta||Nodal.Officer@sc.com||Bangalore|
|Mr. Atul Ahuja||Nodal.Officer@sc.com||Bhopal|
|Mr. Bibhu Prasad Mohanty||Nodal.Officer@sc.com||Bhubaneswar|
|Mr. Abhishek Bansal||Nodal.Officer@sc.com||Chandigarh|
|Ms. Judy Victoria||Nodal.Officer@sc.com||Chennai|
|Mr. Debashis Dasgupta||Nodal.Officer@sc.com||Guwahati|
|Mr. I P Anand Rao||Nodal.Officer@sc.com||Hyderabad|
|Mr. Abhishek Purohit||Nodal.Officer@sc.com||Jaipur|
|Mr. Vikram Mishra||Nodal.Officer@sc.com||Kanpur|
|Mr. Soumen Bose||Nodal.Officer@sc.com||Kolkata|
|Ms. Jigna Chandarana||Nodal.Officer@sc.com||Mumbai|
|Mr. Anand Prakash||Nodal.Officer@sc.com||New Delhi|
|Mr. Subhrabrata Chakraborty||Nodal.Officer@sc.com||Patna|
|Mr. Padmakumar Vellakyyat||Nodal.Officer@sc.com||Thiruvananthapuram|
Principal Nodal Officer
|Name||Mr. C Amuthavel|
|Contact Number||080 42896718/080 28089025|
|Address||Principal Nodal Officer, Standard Chartered Bank, Customer Care Unit, 19, Rajaji Salai, Chennai 600 001|
Head of Customer Care
|Name||Mr. Arun Kumar|
|Contact Number||080-42896718 / 080-28089025|
|Address||Standard Chartered Bank, Customer Care Unit, 19, Rajaji Salai, Chennai 600 001|
Retail Bank - Senior Management Contact Details
|Ms. Nilufer Mullanfiroze General Manager, Retail Banking Products, India||080-42896711/080-28089016|
|Mr. Bappa Roy Head of Client Relationships, India||080-42896729/080-66696711|
|Mr. Vinod Baptist Head of Client Experience Process and Governance, India||080-42896730/080-66696712|
|Mr. Shyamal Saxena Head of Retail Clients, India||080-42896712/080-28089017|
|Mr. Manish Jain Head of Commercial Clients (SME & ME Clients), India||080-42896713/080-28089018|
|Mr. Vishal Kapoor Head of Wealth Management, India||080-42896714/080-28089019|
|Mr. Sandeep Das Head of Private Banking, India||080-42896715/080-28089020|
|Mr. Manish Kulkarni Head Segments (Personal, Preferred and Priority Banking Segments), India||080-42896716/080-28089021|
|Mr. Anurag Adlakha Chief Executive Officer, India||022-39400123/022-66029549|
You can get in touch with the Senior officials of the bank using the contact details given above anytime between 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. except for National holidays.
In case you have not received a satisfactory response to your complaint, you can reach out to the senior officials of SC Bank by sending an email to Countryhead.Retailbanking@sc.com. You can also write to them at the following address:
Standard Chartered Bank,
19, Rajaji Salai,
Chennai - 600001
Write to Standard Chartered Bank
Resident customers can send a letter to the Standard Chartered Bank customer care centre at the following address:
Standard Chartered Bank,
Customer Care Unit,
19, Rajaji Salai,
Chennai - 600001
- Do I always have to call the customer care helpline numbers of the bank from my registered mobile number ?
- Does Standard Chartered Bank have an online complaint form to register complaints or grievances ?
- How to block or replace my lost/stolen credit card through the official website of the bank?
You can make calls to the helpline numbers from any number you wish. However, if you call from your registered mobile number it will be easier for the executives of the bank to validate your identity.
The bank has an online complaint form through which you can lodge your complaint. Click on this link to access the form: https://forms.online.standardchartered.com/public_website/india/complaint/ &_ga=2.32516094.1180405789.1559105861-1056605576.1559105861
In order to block/replace your credit card, that is lost or stolen, through online banking follow these steps:
- Log in to your online banking account
- Next, go to the 'Help and Services' section
- Select 'Report lost/stolen card'
- Choose the card/cards that you want to block or replace
- Click 'Confirm'
To access your credit card information, send an SMS from your registered mobile number. If your mobile number is not registered, you can register the number by calling the Customer Centre of the bank on (021) 57 9999 88. Send an SMS mentioning the specific service code of your enquiry (given below):
- Balance enquiry - CD
- Available credit limit - CE
- Last 5 transactions - CH
- Credit card payment - CR
Yes, you need to SMS your query to the Customer Centre of the bank in the following formats:
- Balance enquiry: "Service Code" space "6-Digit of your PIN" space "Account Type"
- Available credit limit: "Service Code" space "6-Digit of your PIN" space "Account Type"
- Last 5 transactions: "Service Code" space "6-Digit of your PIN" space "Account Type"
- Credit card payment: "Service Code" space "6-Digit of your PIN" space "Sender Account Type" space "Beneficiary Account Type" space "Nominal"