For any credit card related issues, you can contact the bank directly at the customer care toll-free number 1800-425-0018 which is available 24/7.
For any queries or concerns regarding your Canara Bank Credit Card, you can reach out to customer care through their toll-free number as well as other online and offline channels. Here are the details.
Canara Bank Credit Card Enquiries
In Case of Card Theft:
The first thing to do if your credit card gets stolen is to hotlist it. This is how you can hotlist your cards:
- Master Credit Cards: Send an SMS from your registered mobile number to 5607060 in the following format: CAN (space) HOTLISTCC (space) Card Number (16 digits) Date of Birth (yyyymmdd). You will receive a confirmatory SMS from the bank once your card has been hot listed.
- Visa Credit Cards: Send an SMS from your registered mobile number to 575758 in the following format: BLOCK "SPACE" CAN "SPACE" Card Number (only the last four digits). You will receive a confirmatory SMS notification from the bank when your card has been hot listed.
You can also hotlist your card by calling the 24/7 toll-free number given below:
Canara Bank Email Address Details
You can send an email to the bank to resolve any credit-card related queries. The email address for this is firstname.lastname@example.org
Write to Canara Bank
If your concerns have not been addressed through the call centre or email query, you can write to the bank at the following address:
The Deputy General Manager,
5th Floor, No. 14, MG Road,
Bangalore – 560 001
Canara Bank Credit Card Customer Care FAQs
- Is there any postal address for grievance redressal for Canara Bank?
Yes, you can send a letter to:
Deputy General Manager
Naveen Complex, 5th Floor, No. 14 M.G. Road,
- Which number can I contact for theft or loss of a Canara Bank Master Credit Card?
You should immediately send an SMS from the registered mobile number to 5607060. The SMS should be CAN (space) HOTLISTCC (space) Card Number (16 digits) Date of Birth (yyyymmdd). Once you send this, you will get a confirmation via SMS stating that your credit card has been hot listed.
- Is there any email I can write to for queries?
Yes, you can always drop a mail to email@example.com
- Is there any toll-free number that I can contact regarding my Canara Bank Visa credit card?
Yes, you can call the number, 1800-222-884 and raise any issue with them and they will solve it at the earliest.
- What is the best time to call Canara Bank customer care?
You can call them from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on weekdays.