Bank of India (BOI) offers a range of credit cards, each of them carefully designed to offer the best benefits. To make things more convenient for the customers, BOI has an online portal with user-friendly interface to view credit card accounts and to pay credit card bills.
Paying the credit card bill on time is very important as it ensures the continuity of services and also prevents the accumulation of penalty.
Bank of India credit card customers can choose to pay their credit card bills either offline or online. The easy payment means come at no extra cost.
Methods To Pay Bank Of India Credit Card Bill Online
- BOI net banking account
- Other bank's net banking - NEFT
- Through Bill desk
- BOI mobile banking
- Through Paytm mobile app
- Through UPI/BHIM
Methods To Pay Bank Of India Credit Card Bill Offline
- Cash payment
- Cheque payment
Let's look at each method in detail
Pay Boi Credit Card Bill Through Boi Net Banking
Existing BOI current/saving accountholders having access to internet banking can use the same platform to pay their BOI credit card bill online. If you're one, follow the steps provided here to make the payment through your internet banking account.
- Login to your Bank of India net banking account
- Go to 'Credit Cards'
- Find the option to make 'Credit Card Bill Payment'
- Choose between 'Total Amount Due' and 'Minimum Amount Due'
- Click on 'Pay' to process the payment
Your BOI savings account will get debited with the bill amount instantly. Once the same gets credited to your BOI credit card, you will receive a notification on your registered mobile or e-mail ID.
Pay Boi Credit Card Bill Through Other Bank Net Banking Account
Non-BOI accountholders can use their own savings or current account to pay BOI credit card bill online using NEFT funds transfer option. However, you need to have net banking access for your account to make the payment.
Here are the steps that would help you make the bill payment through other bank net banking account.
- Login to your savings or current net banking account
- Click on the 'Funds Transfer' > 'Third Party funds transfer'
- Select 'Add Payee/Beneficiary'
- Use the following details to add BOI credit card as beneficiary
IFSC Code for BOI credit card payment
BOI Credit Card
Card Products Dept., Bank of India, Mumbai Main Branch, 4th Floor, 70/80 MG Road, Mumbai 400 021.
16-digit BOI credit card Number
Account Holder Name
BOI credit card holder name
- Once the beneficiary is added, re-visit the 'Funds Transfer' option
- Select 'BOI credit card'
- Enter the bill amount and click on 'Transfer'.
Funds transfer to the BOI credit card account will then be initiated and your payment would reflect within 2 working days.
Pay Boi Credit Card Bill Through Bill Desk
Bill Desk is another online platform that allows you to make your BOI credit card bill payment using other bank net banking accounts.
If you have net banking access to your savings or current account, you can make your bill payment through Bill Desk by following these instructions.
- Visit BOI credit card bill desk page at https://www.billdesk.com/pgidsk/pgmerc/boicard/BOI_card.jsp
- Enter your BOI credit card number
- Re-enter the same number to confirm
- Enter your e-mail ID
- Enter the payment amount - only to the extent of outstanding on your BOI card
- Select your bank account from the list
- Click on 'Pay'
You will be redirected to the respective bank's net banking interface, where you need to enter your login details and other information to process the payment.
Pay Boi Credit Card Bill Through Boi Mobile Banking
Existing Bank of India customers with a savings or current bank account can download BOI mobile banking app - 'BOI Mobile' and pay their credit card bill.
- Login to the BOI Mobile banking app using your mobile number, user ID or customer ID and login PIN
- Click on the 'Funds Transfer' option
- Add your BOI credit card as beneficiary using the above mentioned details
- Once the details are added, you can initiate funds transfer to your BOI credit card account.
Pay BOI Credit Card Bill Through Upi App
If you're using BHIM/UPI app and have your savings account linked to the app, you can pay your BOI credit card bill using the app.
Follow the steps provided here to pay your BOI card bill through UPI app.
- Login to the UPI app
- Under 'Transfer Money' option, click on 'Send'
- Select 'A/C IFSC'
- Select 'Bank of India' from the list of banks
- Enter IFSC code - BKID0000101 for BOI Credit Card Payments
- Enter your name under 'Beneficiary Name'
- In the 'Account Number' column, enter your 16-digit BOI credit card number
- Re-enter the card number and click on 'Send'
The payment will be made within the stipulated time.
Pay Boi Credit Card Bill Through Paytm App
Paytm app users can pay BOI credit card bill either through their existing Paytm balance, or net banking account of your savings account.
All Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Diners credit cards issued by all major banks India are currently accepted by Paytm for payment.
To make your BOI credit card bill payment -
- Login to your Paytm app
- Click on 'Credit Card' option
- Enter BOI Credit Card number
- Select 'Bank of India' from the list of banks
- Enter the bill amount
- Click on 'Proceed'
- Choose the payment mode - 'Paytm Balance', 'Saved Cards', 'BHIM UPI' or 'Net Banking'
- You will be redirected to the respective payment interface to continue your payment
- Enter the required information to process the payment
Pay Boi Credit Card Bill Through Cash
You can also make payments in cash towards your BOI credit card outstanding at any of the BOI branches within your city.
Visit any one of your nearest BOI branches, fill the cash deposit slip with the required details such as credit card number, bill amount, your personal details, etc.
Hand it over at the counter along with the cash and make sure to take the acknowledgement slip.
The cash payments done towards credit card bills may attract nominal processing fee.
You can also deposit a cheque at any of the drop boxes available at BOI ATMs and bank branches to pay your BOI credit card bill.
Draw a cheque in favour of BOI credit card account and drop it at any nearest Bank of India branch or BOI ATM drop box. To know more about this facility or to know if this facility is offered for your credit card type, do enquire with Bank of India before making a credit card payment.
Bank Of India Credit Card Bill Payment FAQs:
- What details do I have to provide to make a credit card bill payment through online portal?
If you are making a credit card bill payment through Bank of India online portal, you will have to provide the following details.
- Amount to be paid.
- 16-digit Bank of India Credit Card number
- The Bank through which payment is supposed to be made.
- Your contact details.
- You will also have to provide the authorization details for other bank account to make a payment via payment gateway.
Yes, you can choose to make either part or full payments towards the BOI credit card outstanding. The payment shall be credited within three working days from the payment date if it is completed successfully.
No, the online gateway facility for credit card bill payment is free of cost. In case of NEFT, no fee is levied from Bank of India's side for bill payments.
If the amount has been debited from your account but has not been applied to the credit card account even after three working days, contact the bank with the transaction reference number.
If the transaction is not reflected in Bank of India's account, a reversal of transfer will be initiated. However, to avoid penalty, it is suggested that you make payment through alternate means before the end of due date.
Yes, every transaction is carried out with maximum security through SSL technology. The data is encrypted when it is sent across channels so that it can't be viewed by unauthorized third party. Also, a transaction will be carried out only if your authorization details for net banking are correct.