Maintaining a stellar credit score and avoiding high interest rate is easy. One of the most important things you have to do is pay your credit card bills before the due date. To ensure this, Union Bank of India provides an array of channels to help you clear your dues. Whether it's online or offline, you can pay your Union Bank card bills with ease.
Union Bank Credit Card Bill Payment Online
- Union BillPay - OnlinePay
- Union BillPay - AutoPay
Union Bank Credit Card Bill Payment Offline
Ways To Pay Your Card Bill Online
You can now clear your Union Bank credit card bill whenever and wherever you want with the various online payment modes. Let's see how you can use these channels:
Union BillPay - OnlinePay
To use Union BillPay, you will first have to register for the service by filling an application form. You can complete this process online or offline. Here's what you have to do:
- Visit Union Bank of India's official website.
- Under 'Personal Banking', select 'Accounts & Deposits'.
- You will have to then select Union BillPay for the registration link.
- Fill in all your personal details, contact information, and set a user name and password.
- Enter details of your bank account (MCR code) and the type of account you hold.
- You will receive a pre-filled registration form and an authorisation letter from the bank. This also includes a welcome kit with all the details about Union BillPay.
- Once you've received this form, you will have to sign it and sign the payment authorisation form as well.
- Attach a copy of your cheque or a blank cancelled cheque.
Once you've completed all of the above, you can drop them off at one of the collection centres. Alternatively, you can also mail them in the pre-paid business reply envelope provided in the welcome kit.
- Download the Union BillPay form from Union Bank of India's website.
- Fill in all the required details, personal and contact information, bank account with MICR code, and type of account.
- Fill in details of the billers/payees you want to make payments to.
- Once you're done, sign the form and attach the above documents.
- You can drop it off at any one of the Union Bank branches or mail it to the address mentioned in the form.
With OnlinePay, you can authorise a single payment to your credit card. You'll have to log in to Union Bank internet banking, select the biller the amount has to get debited to, and approve the transaction. You will also receive a unique Transaction ID to confirm your payment.
Union BillPay - AutoPay
You can provide standing instructions to Union Bank of India for your bill payments every month. Just follow the aforementioned registration process to get started.
To use AutoPay, you're required to mention certain details like:
- Payment amount
- Payment date
- Bank account to be debited from
You can set upper limits to control the transaction amount. In case your bill is higher than the limit you've set, you will be informed via email. The payment will be successful only once you schedule it.
Another way you can pay your credit card bills is through UnionRewardz, which is Union Bank of India's loyalty programme.
- Visit the UnionRewardz website.
- Sign in with your username and password.
- Select 'Credit Card Payment'.
- Enter your 16-digit credit card number.
- Mention the amount you wish to pay.
- You will receive a transaction acknowledgement prompt.
- Confirm the details to process the payment.
- Once you're done, you will receive a transaction receipt and an acknowledgment via email or SMS.
Ways To Pay Your Card Bill Offline
If you prefer clearing your Union Bank card dues offline, here are some channels you can consider:
All you have to do is visit any one of the Union Bank of India branches and inform them that you'd like to pay your credit card bill in cash. You will be asked to furnish information to verify your account and then you can hand over the money. If you're unsure of the process, you can always call the Credit Card Call Centre on 1800 223 222.
Similarly, you can also pay your bills by submitting a cheque at any one of the nearest branches. You will have to address the cheque to your credit card account. For more clarification, you can contact the Credit Card Call Centre on 1800 223 222.
FAQs on Union Bank credit card bill payment
- Do I need to open a new account to use the Union BillPay Service?
- How much will I have to pay for my transactions using Union BillPay?
- I require assistance to use the Union BillPay service. Is there anyone I can get in touch with?
No. You don't require a new Union Bank of India account to use this service. You can use your existing Union Bank account that has a 9-digit MICR code. You will, however, need a savings, current, or O/D account with the bank to use this service.
You will not be charged anything for your transactions as this service is free.
Yes. You can get in touch with the Customer Support Centre by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call one of the following numbers:
- Mumbai (022-5692 0001)
- Chennai (044-5210 5566)
- Delhi (011-2628 7125)
- Pune (020-401 7272)
Through the internet banking portal, you will have to access 'Scheduled Bills'. There's an edit button displayed against the instruction. Click that button to make changes. You can modify your payment amount, the date, and even the bank account the money gets debited from. Once you're done, submit the changes.
Do note that you won't be able to access the instruction once it is sent for processing.
In such a scenario, it's crucial you notify your bank immediately. You can either visit the nearest branch or get in touch with the customer care centre. It's important to verify all the details before you authorise a payment to avoid such errors.