Missing your card payment has several disadvantages. For starters, you'll attract a late payment penalty. Then, your interest rates will witness an increase and your credit score will also dip. That's why it's crucial you pay your credit card bill on time every month. To make things easier, Kotak Mahindra Bank has several offline and online payment modes. Most of these channels have quick turnarounds, ensuring you never miss your due date.
Kotak Credit Card Bill Payment Online
- Mobile banking
- Net banking
- VISA payment
Kotak Credit Card Bill Payment Offline
- Auto debit
- Phone banking
- Over the branch counter
Ways To Pay Your Card Bill Online
When you choose an online payment channel, you enjoy the convenience that comes along with it. You can clear your outstanding balances whenever and wherever you want.
Besides card payments, the Kotak Mobile app also lets you view past statements, request for balance transfer, convert transactions to EMIs, and more. Here's how you can pay your credit card bill via the app:
- Download the Kotak Mobile app from Google Play Store.
- Once you have installed the application, log in to the app with your credentials.
- Go to the 'Home Page'.
- Choose 'Credit Card'.
- Under this option, select 'CC Payments'.
- Follow the instructions to complete the transaction.
Once you have registered for Kotak Mahindra Bank's net banking facility, you can make your card payments easily from your current or savings account. Here's how you can get started:
- Log in to Kotak's netbanking facility with the required credentials.
- Go to the Home Page.
- Go to the 'Credit Card' tab.
- Choose 'Payments' under this tab.
- Select the 'Make Payment' option.
You can pay your credit card bill, if you don't have an account with Kotak Mahindra Bank. With WebPAY, you can clear dues with any other bank account. This service, however, is available only for selected banks. Let's check how you can use WebPAY:
- Enter your Kotak credit card details and other payment-related information.
- Choose your bank from the dropdown list.
- Approve the transaction.
Once the payment has been processed, you will receive a transaction reference number along with an online confirmation.
NEFT / IMPS
This is another payment channel that offers convenience and ensures payments are processed quickly. Let's see how you can pay your Kotak card bill through this mode:
- Log in to your bank's net banking facility.
- Choose the 'Fund Transfer/NEFT/IMPS' option.
- Add your Kotak credit card as a 'Payee' by entering the following details.
- Payee name - 4166xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx customer name
- Location - Mumbai
- Destination bank - Kotak Bank
- Bank address - Main branch Mumbai
- IFSC code - KKBK0000958
- Payee account number - 16-digit card number
- Once you have added your card as a 'Payee', you can proceed with the payment by following the instructions.
You can use your VISA debit card to pay your Kotak credit card bills. To use this service, you will have to register your Kotak card for VISA credit card payment via your bank's net banking portal. Once this is done, you can make payments whenever and wherever you want.
Ways To Pay Your Card Bill Offline
Besides online modes, Kotak Mahindra Bank also offers offline channels to those who prefer it.
If you can't remember your due dates, the auto debit channel is one you should consider. The approved amount will be debited from your bank account every month and directed to your credit card.
To register for this service, you will have to download the Auto Debit Authorization Form from Kotak Mahindra Bank's official website.
Fill in all the required details and then mail a signed copy to Manager - Customer Correspondence Centre, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Attn: Customer Correspondence Unit - Credit Cards, 3rd Floor, Akruti SMC Centre, Khopat, Next to ST Stand, Thane (W) - 400601.
Alternatively, you can also submit the form at your nearest Kotak Mahindra Bank branch.
In your form, you should mention if you want Kotak to debit the total amount due or the minimum amount due every month.
If you prefer picking up the phone to pay your card bill, you can opt for phone banking. Here's how it works:
- Call Kotak Customer Service at 1860 266 2666.
- Choose the 'Banking' option from the menu.
- Request for a transfer from your Kotak savings or current account to your Kotak card account when you're speaking to the executive.
You can get in touch with his number 24/7.
Over the branch counter
Go to your nearest Kotak Mahindra Bank branch and deposit the cash for your card payment. To find a branch, you can visit Kotak's official website for the list. You can also send an SMS 'K Branch < 6-digit PIN Code>' to 9971056767 or 5676788.
If you're not comfortable depositing cash, you can also clear your dues with a cheque. Address this cheque to Kotak Mahindra Bank Card A/C, which includes your Kotak credit card's 16-digit number. You can then drop this cheque in a drop box at the ATM or any of the Kotak Mahindra Bank branches.
You can find the list of branches on Kotak's official website or by sending an SMS 'K DROPBOX < 6-Digit PIN Code>' to 5676788.
FAQs on Kotak Credit Card Bill Payment
- Which banks have access to the WebPAY service?
- I made paid my credit card bill using VISA payment. How long will it take for the amount to reflect in my card account?
- Are there any charges for cash payments?
- How long do cheque payments take to reflect in my card account?
- Whom should I contact if someone has stolen my credit card?
Listed below are the banks that have access to the WebPAY service:
|AXIS Bank||Indian Overseas Bank||State Bank of Patiala||Corporation Bank|
|Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait||Indian Bank||State Bank of Mysore||Deutsche Bank|
|Bank of Baroda (Corporate)||IndusInd Bank||State Bank of Travancore||Development Credit Bank|
|Bank of Baroda (Retail)||Jammu and Kashmir Bank||Syndicate Bank||Dhanlaxmi Bank|
|Bank of India||Karnataka Bank||TamilNad Mercantile Bank||Federal Bank|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Karur Vysya Bank||Union Bank of India||ICICI Bank|
|Central Bank of India||Laxmi Vilas Bank (Corporate)||United Bank of India||IDBI Bank|
|Citibank||Laxmi Vilas Bank (Retail)||Vijaya Bank||Punjab National Bank (Corporate)|
|City Union Bank||Oriental Bank of Commerce||YES Bank|
|Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank||State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur||State Bank of India|
|South Indian Bank||State Bank of Hyderabad||Punjab National Bank (Retail)|
It should take two to three working days for the transfer to reflect in your credit card account.
Yes. You will have to pay Rs.100 plus additional service charges for cash payments.
On realisation of your cheque, you can expect the payment to be credited to your account within five working days.
You can call the helpline number 1860 266 2666. If any unauthorised transactions have been made using your credit card, call 1800 209 0000. This is a toll-free number available 24/7.