Paying your credit card bill on time is important. You can avoid late payment fees as well as maintain your credit score. Ratnakar Bank Limited (RBL) offers simple and smart methods of bill payment for your convenience. Take a look at the different ways of paying your RBL credit card bill to choose one that works best for you.
RBL Credit Card Bill Payment Online
- National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT)
- RBL Bank Net Banking
- Online card payment
- Debit Card
- RBL MyCard Mobile App
- Standing instruction
Rbl Credit Card Bill Payment Offline
- National Automated Clearing House Facility (NACH)
Here is a step-by-step guide to pay your monthly bill through each of the online payment methods.
Pay your RBL card bill through NEFT using any bank's account. NEFT allows instant payment with same-day payment acknowledgment.
- Log in to your net banking portal with your username and password.
- Choose the NEFT payment method.
- Enter the following details to register RBL Bank as a beneficiary.
- Payee name - Your name as given on your RBL credit card.
- Payee account number - Your 16-digit card number.
- Bank name - RBL Bank
- Branch location - NOC Goregaon, Mumbai
- IFSC - RATN0CRCARD
RBL Net Banking
This mode of payment is applicable for RBL account holders. Limit release and payment acknowledgement will be processed the next day.
- Log in to the RBL Bank Net Banking feature. https://www.rblbank.com/ways-to-bank/online-banking/internet-banking
- Click on the 'RBL Credit Card Payment' tab.
- If you are paying for the first time, you may have to enter the card details.
- Fill in the correct amount and click on 'Pay'.
- You can check the minimum amount due and the total outstanding amount by clicking on the 'Credit Card Summary' tab.
- Visit the official website of RBL Bank. https://www.rblbank.com/
- Click on the 'Make Payments' tab on the top right corner of your screen.
- Click on the 'Credit Card Payments' option.
- You can choose to pay via 3 payment gateways, namely Pay U, Razorpay, or Bill Desk.
- Select your preferred payment method.
- Fill in all the required details and click on 'Submit'.
- Choose your bank's internet banking option.
- Enter your username and password and proceed to make the payment.
- Visit RBL Bank's official website.
- Click on the 'Make Payments' tab.
- Select the 'Credit Card Payments' option.
- Payment via Debit Card can be made through 2 payment gateways - Pay U, Razorpay, or Bill Desk.
- Click on your preferred payment gateway.
- Fill in the details of your card, contact information, and debit card.
- Proceed to make the payment.
RBL MyCard Mobile App
- Download the RBL MyCard Mobile App on your mobile. https://www.rblbank.com/product/credit-cards/rbl-mycard-app
- The app can be downloaded from Google Play Store or App Store for Android and Apple phones respectively.
- You can make mobile payment from any bank account.
You can set up auto debit from your RBL Bank savings account to make timely payments each month. Existing RBL Bank savings account holders can make their card payments through standing instructions.
- Fill out the standing instructions form and send it to email@example.com activate the facility.
- You will have to link your credit card to your savings account to enable auto debit feature.
Offline Bill Payment Methods
If you are not comfortable making online payments, you can pay your card bill through the following offline methods:
- Visit any RBL Bank branch near you and make the payment in person.
- Cash payment will incur a fee of Rs.250 plus GST.
- Your payment will be processed on the same day but you can receive the acknowledgement the next day.
- You can pay your credit card bill via cheque.
- The cheque must be drawn in favour of RBL Bank Card 16-digit card number.
- You can deposit the cheque at any RBL Bank branch.
- You also have the option of sending your cheque by courier to RBL Bank Limited, Cards Operating Centre, Unit: 306 -311, 3rd Floor, JMDMegapolis, Sohna Road, Sector - 48, Gurugram, Haryana - 122 018.
- Payment to account and release of limit will be subject to realisation of the cheque.
National Automated Clearing House Facility (NACH)
- NACH facilitates automatic payment of credit card bills.
- You need to link any bank's account to your RBL card using NACH.
- To activate this feature, you need to submit the NACH form with all required details.
- The completed form must be sent to the address given on the form.
RBL Credit Card Bill Payment FAQs
- What happens if I don't pay my bill on time?
- How long does it take for credit card payment to be updated?
- Can I pay my RBL credit card bill at an ATM?
- Am I charged for paying my credit card bill?
- Does paying by card bill twice a month affect my credit score?
If you don't pay your bill on time, you will be charged a late payment fee. RBL Bank charges a late payment fee of 15% of the total outstanding amount. The minimum amount you will be charged for late payment is Rs.50, and the maximum is Rs.1,000.
Payment update and limit release depend on the method of payment. In case of NEFT payment, the payment is updated on the same day. For internet banking, payment details are updated the next day.
RBL Bank does not offer card bill payment through ATM. However, you can pay through any of the online or offline payment channels mentioned above.
No, most payment channels do not incur a transaction fee. Having said that, if you pay through cash, you will be charged Rs.250 plus GST.
Paying off the outstanding dues on your card bi-monthly does not have a negative impact on your credit score. This method of payment can help in bringing down your credit utilisation ratio.