Paytm, through its app and website, has made the process of online credit card bill payment easy and convenient. Paytm supports all the major card networks including American Express. You can use Paytm to manage all your cards in one platform and settle the bills accordingly.
You can use any one of the following payment methods to pay your credit card bills through Paytm:
You can follow the steps mentioned below to pay the bills of your credit card(s) through Paytm:
Paytm supports payments for all the major card networks. The list of card networks for which you can make bill payments through Paytm is mentioned below:
1) Convenience: Making credit card bill payments through Paytm is very convenient. You can manage and pay all your credit bills through the Paytm platform.
2) Multiple payment options: It offers different methods for making payments including the Paytm Payments Bank option. However, you must have your KYC done for Paytm to be able to make payments through Paytm Payments Bank. Additionally, you can also use UPI, debit cards, and internet banking to make your bill payments.
1) How long would it take for the credit payment through Paytm to reflect on my credit card account?
A: It takes up to 3 working days for the payment to reflect on your credit card account.
2) Do I need to have a Paytm account to pay my credit card bills through the service?
A: Yes, you must have a Paytm account to make credit card bill payments through the service. For making the payment, you have to log in to your account.
3) Is BHIM UPI really secure for making card payments?
A: Yes. BHIM UPI is an app developed by National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), which is owned by a consortium of major Indian banks, so it is quite safe. All the payment methods such as NEFT, RTGS, and IMPS, among others have been developed by none other than NPCI. Besides, BHIM has multi-layered security, which keeps your data well and truly safe.
4) Can I pay my credit card bill on Paytm without registering on BHIM UPI?
A: Yes, you can. If you opt for payment through net banking, you can initiate the payment without registering on BHIM UPI.
5) How do I contact Paytm for any queries on the credit card bill payment?
A: Dial 0120 - 4456 - 456 to contact Paytm for your queries regarding credit card bill payment. You can share your concerns with the Paytm representatives.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.