It's important to pay your card bills before your due date to avoid high interest rates and a dip in your credit score. That's why Yes Bank offers several payment channels to help you clear your outstanding balances easily. You can access these services whether you're a Yes Bank account holder or not.
Yes Bank Credit Card Bill Payment Online
- Net banking (Yes Bank account holders and other customers)
- Standing instructions (Yes Bank account holders)
- NEFT/IMPS/RTGS (all customers)
- YES Mobile App (all customers)
- YES Pay App (all customers)
- YES ROBOT (all customers)
Yes Bank Credit Card Bill Payment Offline
- ATM funds transfer (Yes Bank account holders)
- Cheque payment (all customers)
- Cash payment (all customers)
Ways to pay your card bill online
With online payment modes, you have the luxury of paying your Yes Bank credit cards bill in the comfort of your home.
If you're a Yes Bank account holder, you'll have to register yourself for the net banking facility. You will have to use your customer ID and password for the registration.
- Once you have registered yourself on the net banking portal, you will have to add your credit card account as a biller.
- Select the 'Add Biller' option, add your card details, and wait for the request to get processed.
- Make the payment to your credit card.
- Post this transaction, you will receive an acknowledgement receipt via email or SMS.
With standing instructions, a pre-determined amount will be debited from your bank account every month towards your credit card. This saves you the hassle of keeping track of your due dates. You can also modify and delete your existing standing instructions.
Transfer funds from other bank accounts to your card account with NEFT/IMPS/RTGS. To use this payment mode, you will have to:
- Add your Yes Bank credit card as a beneficiary.
- Use the IFSC code 'YESB0CMSNOC' to complete the process.
YES Mobile App
Download the YES Mobile App from the app store to make payments to your credit card. You will have to use your mobile number to register for this facility. Here's how the registration process works:
- Log in with your net banking credentials https://www.yesbank.in/yesfaq&level1= Digital%20Banking&level2=YES%20Mobile& level3=YES%20Mobile, debit card number and PIN, or customer ID, date of birth, and PAN number.
- Once your details are authenticated, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Add the OTP to verify your mobile number.
- Once it's verified, you will have to set a 6-digit MPIN.
- You can also set fingerprint authorisation if your iOS or Android device has a biometric feature.
YES Pay App
If you have a valid mobile number, you can sign up for YES Pay by downloading the app from Google Play Store or iOS App Store. You will be required to fill in certain details to complete the registration process. YES Pay lets you access a prepaid wallet, UPI management, and Yes Bank credit card management.
For card payments, you will have to enter your card number, date of birth, and more to register your card.
YES ROBOT is an artificial intelligence (AI) powered chatbot that assists you with all your financial transactions. Here's how you can use it:
- Launch Facebook Messenger.
- Search for YES ROBOT.
- Type in 'Hi' to start chatting.
- For registration, you will have to enter your Yes Bank customer ID and mobile number.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Post authentication, you can access non-financial transactions.
- For financial transactions, you will be required to use your MPIN for second-factor authentication.
You can start paying your credit card bills once you've successfully authenticated your account.
Ways To Pay Your Card Bill Offline
Besides online modes, you can also clear your credit card dues by using various offline channels.
Atm Funds Transfer
To use this mode of payment, you will have to visit your nearest Yes Bank ATM. Follow the instructions to transfer funds from your savings or current account to your credit card.
Another offline channel you can use for card payments is cheque. You will have to address the cheque to your credit card account by quoting your 16-digit card number. You can then drop the cheque at any one of Yes Bank's drop boxes. It's important you mention your full name and mobile number behind the cheque.
If you don't prefer any of the above modes, you can always choose cash payments. Visit your nearest Yes Bank branch and inform them about your wish to pay your bill. You will be charged a processing fee as well.
- What are the monetary limits on the Yes Pay mobile wallet?
The limits vary depending on the type of customer you are. For instance, if you're a min KYC customer:
- Wallet balance cannot exceed Rs.10,000.
- Monthly spend limit capped at Rs.10,000.
- Amount loaded in a financial year capped at Rs.1 lakh.
If you're a full KYC customer:
- Wallet balance cannot exceed Rs.1 lakh.
No. As an account holder, you will not be charged for using net banking services.
No. Currently, the YES ROBOT is only accessible through Facebook Messenger. However, it will be available soon on the Yes Bank website.
No. The YES Pay - UPI App is only available on Android devices.
To initiate a NEFT transaction, follow the steps below:
- Log in to Yes Bank's net banking portal.
- Go to the 'Funds Transfer' section on the left side of the navigation bar.
- Select 'Other Bank Transfer - NEFT'.
- Enter beneficiary name, account number, IFSC code, transfer amount, and payment details.
Once the transaction is processed, you will receive a unique transaction confirmation number. If you have any queries regarding this particular transaction, you can quote this number for assistance.