If you hold an Indian Bank credit card, the bank provides various online and offline options for making your credit card bill payments on time.
The bill payment methods provided by the bank are secure and easy to use, thus, help you pay your credit card bills quickly without facing any issues.
Clear your Indian Bank credit card due on time to avoid paying late payment fees and other additional charges. Discussed here are various bill payment options available to settle your Indian Bank credit card dues.
Methods To Pay Indian Bank Credit Card Bill Online
- Internet banking
- Auto debit facility
- Mobile Banking
- UPI app
Methods To Pay Indian Bank Credit Card Bill Offline
How to pay Indian Bank credit card bill online?
Pay Indian Bank credit card bill through internet banking: If you are an existing Indian Bank account holder, either savings or current, you can use your Indian Bank net banking account to pay your credit card bill.
- Login to your Indian Bank internet banking account
- Find 'Credit Card Bill Payment' option
- Choose between 'Total Amount Due' and 'Minimum Amount Due'
- Click on 'Submit' to process the payment
Once you make the payment, the bill amount would get debited from the savings account. Typically, credit card payments made through net banking are instant.Pay Indian Bank credit card bill through 'Auto debit facility':
The auto debit facility is for both Indian and non-Indian Bank customers with a savings or a current account and the associated net banking account.
You can enrol for the auto-debit facility using your net banking account, and thus, can allow your bank to auto debit the bill amount, either total amount due or minimum amount due, every month on the same date. But once you enrol for the facility, you should make sure that you have enough funds in your account every month.Pay Indian Bank credit card bill through 'Mobile Banking':
Through Indian Bank's 'IndPay' mobile app, you can now pay your Indian Bank credit card bills using your mobile.
Download the app and follow the steps below to make the payment.
- Login to the app using your net banking credentials
- Go to 'Card Services'
- Click on 'Credit card bill payment'
- Select the amount and pay
You can expect an immediate transfer of funds from the mobile banking facility. However, you will receive a confirmation message from the bank with the payment details.
Pay Indian Bank credit card bill through NEFT: Another way for non-Indian Bank savings account holders to pay the credit card bill is through the NEFT facility. However, you need to register for net banking facility of your savings bank account to transfer funds through NEFT.
- Login to your internet banking account
- Select Funds Transfer > NEFT Funds Transfer
- Add Indian Bank credit card as a beneficiary
- Once the beneficiary is added, select the same from the Funds Transfer option
- Select the amount and pay
Pay Indian Bank credit card bill through UPI app
If you're using the BHIM/UPI app and have linked your savings account with the app, you can initiate funds transfer to your Indian Bank credit card account.
- Login to your UPI app
- Under 'Transfer Money' option, click on 'Send'
- Select 'A/C IFSC'
- Select 'Indian Bank' from the list of banks
- Enter IFSC code for Indian Bank Credit Card Payments
- Enter your name under 'Beneficiary Name'
- In 'Account Number' column, enter your 16-digit Indian Bank credit card number
- Re-enter the card number and click on 'Send'
If you're using the Paytm app and have linked your savings account with the app, you can pay your Indian Bank credit card bill either through your Paytm balance, saved cards, BHIM UPI ID, or net banking account.
Paytm currently accepts bill payments of all Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Diners credit cards issued by all major banks.
- Login to your Paytm app
- Click on 'Credit Card' option
- Enter your Credit Card number
- Select Card issuer
- Enter the bill amount
- Click on 'Proceed'
- Select the payment mode - 'Paytm Balance' or 'Saved Cards' or 'BHIM UPI' or 'Net Banking'
- You will be redirected to the respective payment interface to continue your payment
- Enter the required information to process the payment
How To Pay Indian Bank Credit Card Bill Offline?
When you don't have access to any of the online channels, you can resort to the offline bill payment methods as mentioned below.Pay Indian Bank Credit Card Bill through Cash:
Visit any of the nearest Indian Bank branch offices and make you credit card bill payment in cash by disclosing your credit card number at the counter.
You can locate the nearest branch in your locality using the 'Branch and ATM Locator' feature on the Indian Bank website.
You might be charged a fee for making cash payments and the same would be reflected in your next month's credit card statement.Pay Indian Bank Credit Card Bill through Cheque or DD:
Draw a cheque or demand draft in favour of Indian Bank and drop it in the nearest Indian Bank branch drop boxes.
The cheque or DD needs to be drawn in favour of Indian Bank Credit Card department. Also write your name, mobile number and your Indian Bank credit card number on the reverse side of the cheque or draft.
Indian Bank Credit Card Bill Payment FAQs:
- Can I issue a post - dated cheque to make my credit card bill payment?
- I have opted for the Auto Debit service for making the full credit card bill payment. What will happen if I do not have enough money in my account?
- Whom do I contact to get more information about the credit card payment options?
- I have paid my credit card bill via cash. How much will it take for the cash payment to reflect in my credit card account?
- Can I pay the bill of more than one Indian Bank credit card through a single cheque?
It is advisable not to issue post - dated cheques to make credit card bill payments.
In case you do not have enough money in your account and you have opted for the Auto Debit service for making the full credit card bill payment, then the bank will deduct the minimum amount due. If you do not have enough funds to pay even the minimum amount due, then the auto debit service will not work and you will have to pay the charge that is applicable for cheque return fee.
You can contact the Indian Bank customer care anytime to get more information about the credit card payment options.
If you have paid your credit card bill via cash, it will take 2 days to reflect in your credit card account.
No, you can pay the bill of only one Indian Bank credit card through a single cheque.