Canara Bank offers several payment channels to help you pay your credit card bills on time. You have the option of choosing either offline or online payment modes. This way, you will never miss a due date and incur late payment fees.
Canara Bank Credit Card Bill Payment Online
- Auto debit facility
- Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT)
Canara Bank Credit Card Bill Payment Offline
- Demand draft
Ways to pay your card bill online
One of the easiest ways to pay off your outstanding balances is by opting for online payment channels. Canara Bank provides two modes to clear your credit card dues. Let's take a look at them below:
With the auto debit facility, you don't have to worry about missing your due date ever again. You can set up standing instructions, so every month a predetermined amount is credited to your card from your account. Here's how you can initiate a standing instruction:
- First, you will choose the source account from which the money will be debited.
- Choose the beneficiary account.
- Enter the transfer amount.
- Choose the frequency of your payments, daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, half yearly, or yearly.
- Select the priority level for your instruction.
- Enter the first and the last execution date in the DD/MM/YYYY format.
- You can mention the reason for these transfers.
Besides viewing your current standing instructions, you also have the option of modifying or deleting them altogether.Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT)
You can use NEFT for credit card bill payments as well. You will have to add your card as a beneficiary by adding the 16-digit number in place of the account number. The IFSC code will be CNRB0001912.
This facility operates in hourly batches. You can initiate transactions from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm on weekdays, and 8:00 am to 1:00 pm on Saturdays. There are no upper or lower limits when you choose NEFT. Listed below are the details required for NEFT:
- Amount to be credited
- Account to be debited from
- Name and IFSC code of the beneficiary bank
- Name of the beneficiary
- Account number of the beneficiary
- Mobile number/e-mail ID
Ways To Pay Your Card Bill Offline
Canara Bank also offers several offline channels for your card bill payments. You can choose any of the three options mentioned below.Demand Draft
You can use demand draft to clear your outstanding balances as well. You will have to fill in certain details before submitting your request.Cash Or Cheque
If you're choosing the cash payment mode, you can visit your nearest Canara Bank branch and initiate a transaction. For cheque payments, you will have to address the cheque to your credit card account and drop it off at your bank's branch.
- I have a credit card query. Whom should I contact?
- Are there any processing fees for NEFT transactions?
- I haven't received the payment on my credit card after the NEFT transaction. Whom should I contact to resolve this issue?
You can call the nearest Canara Bank branch or the help line toll-free number 1800 425 0018. Alternatively, you can also drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the Deputy General Manager at the following address:
Naveen Complex, 5th Floor, No. 14, M G Road,
BANGALORE. 560 001
Yes. Take a look at the table below for more information.
|Transaction amount||Charges (Rs.)|
Up to Rs.10,000
Rs.10,001 to Rs.1 lakh
Above Rs.1 lakh to Rs.2 lakh
Above Rs.2 lakh
You will have to get in touch with the Canara Bank branch and NEFT customer facilitation centre at the following address:
4th Floor,Canara Building,
Adi Marzban Road,Ballard Estate,
Mumbai- 400 038
Additional contact details below:
- Telephone - 022-22690581/022-22691157
- Fax - 022-2269675
- Email - email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
Depending on the bank, a certain amount will be charged as a late payment fee. For a revolving credit account, you will be charged a 2% late payment fee. This is either a minimum of Rs.10 and a maximum of Rs.150.
You will be charged a 2% late payment fee for non-revolving credit accounts as well. This could be a minimum of Rs.20 and a maximum of Rs.300.
No, you cannot change the due date for your Canara Bank credit card.