Do you own a Indian Bank Credit Card? If you do, you can have your credit card queries answered by contacting the bank’s customer care executives.
Indian Bank Toll-Free and Tolled Numbers
- 1800 4250 0000
All India Numbers:
- 044-25220903 (Credit Card Center)
- 08108781085 (Missed Call- Balance Statement)
- 09289592895 (Missed Call- Balance Statement)
- 09231000001 (SMS- Block Digital Transactions)
- 09289592895 (SMS- Block Digital Transactions)
- 044-28134300 (Corporate Office)
- 044 - 25262999
- 044 - 2522 0138
- 044- 2522 1320
- 044 -2526 1999 (during working days)
Indian Bank Credit Card Customer Care Email ID:
- S. Kolappa Pillai, 3rd Floor, Indian Bank Building, 66, Rajaji Salai Chennai - 6000011
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Indian Bank Credit Card Customer Care Grievance Redressal
If your complaint/grievance is not resolved within 30 days, the matter has to be referred to:
Shri B.R. Rao
CO:Credit Card Card Centre 3rd Floor, Indian Bank Building 66, Rajaji Salai,
Chennai - 600 001
Ph: 044- 2526 3999
If your issue is still not redressed, the matter is to be referred to:
Shri G. Sukumaran
Assistant General Manager
Corporate Office, Indian Bank 254-260, Avvai Shanmugam Salai Royapettah,
Chennai - 600 014
Ph: 044-2813 4106
FAQs on Indian Bank Credit Card Customer Care
Can I send an SMS to Indian Bank?
09231000001 (SMS- Block Digital Transactions)
09289592895 (SMS- Block Digital Transactions)
How do I reach the toll-free number of Indian Bank branch?
1800 4250 0000 and 18004254422
What is the fax number of Indian Bank?
You can send fax to Indian Bank at 044 -2526 1999
What is the website of Indian Bank?
The website of Indian Bank is http://www.indianbank.in
Who do I write to for raising a complaint with Indian Bank?
You can write to email@example.com