The standard of living has increased drastically today as compared to before, and with increased connectivity throughout the world, there is an intermixing of lifestyle choices right from food to fashion to travel. A multitude of credit cards are available to cater to various lifestyle needs of individuals. More than half the cards issued by banks across the world are lifestyle credit cards, which give an insight into the popularity of these types of credit cards.
Most credit cards come with Reward Points which can be collected by customers once they spend a certain amount on their credit card. These Reward Points can be exchanged for a host of exciting gifts and offers against the bank’s Rewards Catalogue.
These lifestyle cards provide a number of benefits and offers regarding travel and dining, such as cashbacks on dining charges and so on, making travelling and dining a lot more enjoyable and convenient. Shopping discounts and insurance covers are also provided.
BankBazaar, a premium website is a one-stop shop for all financial products. Customers can procure a number of exciting lifestyle credit cards through this website. Lifestyle credit cards are open to all individuals based on their credit report and financial status. The type of work they do also plays a role in determining their lifestyle credit card eligibility.
HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card
A credit card with one of the best Reward programs, HDFC Bank Diners Club Black credit card offers a number of benefits regarding dining, travel and golf. This credit card comes with a plethora of benefits and features.
Features of the HDFC Bank Diners Club Black credit card -
Customers can apply for an insurance protection through thesen HDFC Bank Diners Club credit card to avail air accident coverage that is worth Rs.2 crore, emergency medical expense coverage that is worth upto Rs.50 lakhs, credit liability coverage that is worth Rs.9 lakhs and travel insurance coverage that is worth up to Rs.55,000 in case of delay of baggage.
- Customers can play an unlimited game of golf in around 20 golf courses across the country and over 40 courses throughout the world. Customers can also procure unlimited access to lessons for no additional cost at certain Driving ranges.
- Customers can utilise the Reward points that they would have gained to book air tickets or hotels on the Diners Club website. Each Reward point is worth Re.1. These points can also be redeemed for AirMiles wherein 1 Reward Point equals 0.7 AirMile. Points can also be redeemed for against products in the Rewards Catalogue.
- Customers of this HDFC credit card can gain access to airport lounges across the world through the Exclusive Lounge Program.
- Cardholders can avail revolving credit facility on this credit card at a very economical rate of interest.
- HDFC Bank provides one of the lowest mark up on foreign currency transactions that are made using the Diners Club Black credit card.
- Cardholders can procure a waiver on fuel surcharge if they spend an amount between rs.400 to Rs.1,00,000 on their fuel using their Diners Club Black credit card.
HDFC Bank Regalia First Credit Card
One of HDFC’s unique credit card offerings, the HDFC Regalia First credit card offers a plethora of exciting benefits and privileges.
Features of the HDFC Bank Regalia First Credit Card -
- Cardholders can procure access to over 850 airport lounges across the world at no additional cost. At these lounges, customers can avail facilities such as phone, internet, fax and even conference rooms. In case the customer is a principal cardholder, they can avail four accesses every year to the priority pass airport lounge at no additional cost.
- Cardholders can also use their Regalia First credit card and allow their guests to enjoy special facilities at airport lounges at a nominal fee of $27. Customers should note that the usage charges for lounges may vary from one lounge to another.
- Every time a cardholder spends Rs.150 on their card, they can earn 4 Reward Points. Every time they book using the HDFC Regalia website, they can earn twice the Reward points. Customers can also earn twice the Rewards Points when they spend on restaurants that are stand-alone, on dining.
- Reward points can be earned for all travel and entertainment booking if done through the HDFC Regalia website. These Reward points can be redeemed for a host of exciting gifts and offers available in the Rewards Catalogue by HDFC.
- Reward points earned by customers can also be exchanged for AirMiles which can be be used for both international as well as domestic flights.
- Cardholders can procure comprehensive insurance coverage against a number of risks. In case of an air accident, the nominated member of the cardholder will receive a sum of Rs.50 lakh. In case there is a medical emergency situation when the cardholder is abroad, Rs.10 lakh can be availed as emergency insurance cover. Customers should note that the claim documents will have to be sent to the HDFC Ergo General Insurance Company that is situated in Noida.
JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Diners Club Credit Card
Combining the best of both Jet Airways and Diners Club along with the best of offers from HDFC, the JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Diners Club Credit Card allows customers to enjoy numerous benefits on dining out and flight bookings with Jet Airways. Made for those who have a taste for the luxurious, this card is perfect for frequent travellers.
Features of JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Diners Club Credit Card
- Cardholders, upon procuring this card will receive a welcome gift wherein they receive 15 JetPrivilege Tier Points on the first swipe of their card within the first 3 months of getting the card. Customers will have to be a member of the JetPrivilege Frequent Flier Club or will have to enroll in this programme during the time of receiving their credit card.
- Membership Tier can be upgraded or maintained through the JetPrivilege Tier Points that is earned through credit card spends on flight bookings.
- Customers can earn up to 30,000 Bonus JPMiles which can be converted to flight bookings as well. Customers receive 15,000 JPMiles on the first swipe of their card within 90 days of receiving it. Another 15,000 JPMiles on a retail expense of Rs.1.5 lakh or over within the first 3 months.
- Cardholders receive a discount voucher that is worth Rs.750 and a waiver of the base fare when they book their return ticket through the Jet Airways website. Once the membership fee has been paid, welcome benefits can be availed.
- When cardholders renew their credit card, they can earn 10,000 JPMiles and 5 JetPrivilege Tier Points when they swipe their card within 90 days of renewal. Cardholders will also receive a discount voucher that is worth Rs.750 and a waiver of the base fare when they book their return ticket through the Jet Airways website.
- For every Rs.150 spent on retail purchases, customers can earn 8 JPMiles and on every Rs.150 spent on flight bookings made through Jet Airways website, customers stand to earn 24 JPMiles. A green fee waiver on unlimited golf games can be availed at a number of golf courses around the world and in India.
- Customers can avail a 24/7 Concierge Service through their JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Diners Club Credit Card who can take care of various services such as golf course reservation and referral, dining reservation and referral, gift and flower delivery, limousine referral and car rentals, hotel reservation and rental along with courier and business services.
- Primary cardholders can avail access to more than 600 airport lounges around the globe including India.
- JetPrivilege Tier Points can be availed every time customers use their credit card on purchases other than fuel. Once these purchases cross Rs.1.5 lakh, they will receive 1 JetPrivilege Tier Point.
- Customers receive a concession of 5% on all domestic air tickets when the purchase is made through the Jet Airways website once they enter the promo code ‘JTHDFC’ when they check out.
- Customers can procure a discount of up to 15% on food and beverage bills at numerous fine dining restaurant across the country.
- Through HDFC Classic Banking, customers can avail a dedicated personal banker, benefits for family, relationship pricing, exclusivity with classic branding debit card and cheque books among others.
- In case cardholders have a savings account with a minimum quarterly average balance of Rs.1 lakh, the following benefits can be availed -
- EXTRA JPMiles programme wherein additional JPMiles can be earned when credit card is used at outlets of one of Jet Airways’ partners.
- Fuel surcharge waiver.
- No liability if cardholders lose or misplace their credit card as long as the loss is reported immediately to the 24 hour customer care centre.
- Customers can avail revolving credit on their JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Diners Club credit card at a rate of interest of 1.99% per month.
- Interest free credit can also be procured.
Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card
This premium credit card by Axis Bank provides customers with a number of travel related benefits along with loyalty privileges that have been accorded to cardholders. AirMiles, lounge access at airports and other exclusive offers on fuel and entertainment can also be availed in Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card.
Features of Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card
- Travel vouchers that is worth Rs.5000 can be availed as a Welcome gift when customers enroll as privilege cardholder. These vouchers can be redeemed on Yatra.com wherein flight tickets can be booked for both domestic as well as international trips along with bs tickets. Holidays and hotels can also be booked.
- In order to procure this gift, customers will have to swipe the privilege card thrice within a period of 2 months from receiving it. Vouchers will be added to the cardholder’s account as 2 vouchers, both worth Rs.2,500. These vouchers will be valid for a period of 4 months from the day they receive it.
- Every time cardholders spend Rs.2.5 lakh on their credit card, they can receive Yatra travel vouchers worth Rs.5,000. These vouchers can be redeemed against the eDGE Reward points that has been earned through credit card spends.
- The Axis Bank Privilege Credit card allows customers to gain access to airport lounges across the country, two times every 3 months, at no additional cost.
- Cardholders are automatically enrolled into the eDGE loyalty rewards programme by Axis Bank. Each time they spend Rs.200 using their credit card, they receive 10 points. Expenses can be both domestic as well as international.
- When customers use their Axis Bank Privilege credit card at dining establishments throughout the country that have partnered up with Axis Bank, they can receive a discount of up to 15%.
- Cardholders can use their credit card to purchase movie tickets through FastTicket.in or the application and receive one ticket for free, that is worth a maximum of Rs.200. This offer can be availed once a month to every cardholder. Reward Points cannot be procured on these purchases.
- Customers can avail a waiver on fuel surcharge when they purchase fuel between Rs.400 to Rs.4000. The maximum refund that can availed is Rs.400 per month.
- Customers can avail free insurance cover through their Axis Bank Privilege credit card.
Kotak Bank PVR Platinum Credit Card
The PVR Platinum credit card by Kotak Mahindra Bank is meant for all movie buffs and those who live for the extravaganza that movies provide. When customers pay for their purchases through their Kotak PVR Platinum credit card, they can avail upto 2 PVR movie tickets every month, for free. When they spend over Rs.7,500 per month, they will receive Coupon Codes that can redeemed for free PVR movie tickets that can used for any show, across every cinema.
Features of the Kotak Bank PVR Platinum Credit Card
- Cardholders can avail 2 PVR movie tickets at no additional cost every month if they spend Rs.7,500 or over, during a monthly billing cycle.
- Customers can shop in outlets across the country using their PVR Kotak Credit Card and procure complimentary movie tickets from PVR. This offer is available throughout the year.
- The Kotak Bank add-on card will have every feature of the principal card and the principal cardholder can set the limit on his/her credit add-on card.
- Customers can enjoy the PVR Shield free insurance cover which will protect cardholders in case of loss or theft of their card or if unauthorized transactions are made. The amount that is insured is Rs.75,000 per year on both primary as well as supplementary cards.
Did you know that Mr. Kumar’s Credit Card gets him free movie tickets every month? Get A Card
Jet Airways American Express Platinum Credit Card
A perfect card for frequent travellers, the Jet Airways American Express Platinum Credit card makes travelling rewarding and fun. A number of exciting benefits and privileges can be availed through this card, most of which are exclusive and unique. American Express is one of the largest card issuers in the country and is also quite popular.
Features of Jet Airways American Express Platinum Credit Card
- Customers can avail concierge service at all times during the day or night in order to make trips a lot more enjoyable and convenient.
- As Platinum card holders, customers can avail a number of customised services.
- Customers can avail access to exclusive shopping, travel, dining and entertainment offers across the globe with Global Selects from American Express.
- Customers can avail a complimentary Priority Pass membership and an annual membership fee of $99 will be waived.
- Customers can avail access to airport lounges across 13 cities in India, at no additional cost.
Mr. Sharma is enjoying free airport lounge access with his Credit Card. What about you? Get A Card
American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card
Provided by one of the leading financial companies in the world, the American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card will help individuals realise their potential by giving them the best services and privileges that can be availed.
Features of the American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card
- Customers can avail access to dedicated concierge services that will help them with hotel reservations, travel bookings and such.
- Wellness and health care benefits can be procured from Texas Medical Concierge, Fortis Healthcare and Max Healthcare.
- Cardholders can enjoy access to some of the best golf courses and other complimentary golf benefits.
- Cardholders can avail privileges at Taj Hotels, Palaces & Resorts, Oberoi Hotels and Resorts and other places.
- Customers can enjoy services related to clock card, cashback offers and other services that are offered to platinum customers.
IndusInd Bank Chelsea FC Credit Card
One of IndusInd Bank’s special offerings, the Chelsea FC credit card is meant for all Chelsea football fanatics. Through this card, a whole world of customised rewards and benefits will be available. Cardholders can also procure special offers regarding dining, travel and shopping and entertainment. Customers can also enjoy discounts on purchases from Chelsea FC Online Megastore.
Features of IndusInd Bank Chelsea FC Credit Card
- As part of their welcome gift, customers are awarded Reward points that is equal to the base joining fee.
- Reward points are given when cardholders spend on dining, entertainment and travel. These points can be redeemed for exclusive discounts and gift vouchers.
- With the Chelsea FC credit card, customers can earn discounts on purchases made from certain e-stores such as Nyassa and Lenskart.
- Customers also have access to more than 600 premier airport lounges across the world and can receive special waivers on usage charges at international lounges.
- Customers can also avail travel insurance schemes at no additional charges and offers cover against delayed or lost luggage, lost ticket and lost passport.
- Every time customers spend Rs.100 on their card, 1 Reward point can be procured. On certain transactions, cardholders can also avail 4 times Reward points.
- Thanks to the ‘Total Protect’ program, customers are covered against unauthorised transactions.
American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card
This credit card is perfect for those who are frequently on the go. A number of benefits and privileges that are travel related is provided through American Express Platinum Credit Card.
Features of American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card
- Customers can avail travel benefits and offers when they book on MakeMyTrip.com.
- Customers can get a discount of up to 20% when they dine at certain premium restaurants and hotels.
- Customers can earn membership reward points when they use their card at any partner outlet that is associated with the Reward programme.
American Express Gold Card
Credit cards provided by American Express are highly sought after and are popular due to the numerous benefits and features that come with the card. The American Express Gold card is a charge card that has a lot of features and perks that are beneficial to customers. When customers procure this card, they can also increase their earn rate and points can be redeemed against Rewards from a special curated gold collection and other seasonal promotions can also be availed.
Features of American Express Gold Card
- The American Express Gold card does not come with a preset credit limit and customers can set their spending limit. However, customers will not be allowed to spend an unlimited amount and charges are levied based on spending pattern, account transaction and other details.
- Customers can procure two supplementary cards at no extra cost.
- Customers can settle card disputed with merchants without any issues.
- Cardholders can enjoy zero liability for lost cards.
- Customers can also procure an emergency replacement card in case their card is stolen or lost.
Kotak Bank PVR Gold Credit Card
The PVR Gold Credit card by Kotak Bank is a unique offer for customers who are movie buffs and who love a good movie watching experience. In addition to this, customers can also procure a number of other benefits and features.
Features of Kotak Bank PVR Gold Credit Card
- Customers can procure p to 2 PVR movie tickets each month.
- When customers spend a minimum of Rs.7,500 or more within their monthly billing cycle, they can procure one free PVR movie ticket.
- When customers spend a minimum of Rs.15,000 or over within their monthly billing cycle, they can procure 2 free PVR movie tickets.
- Cardholders can shop anywhere within the country with their PVR credit card and earn free movie tickets.
- Customers can get their card protected from unauthorised transactions of up to Rs.50,000 with PVR Shield. This cover is valid for primary and supplementary cards.
- Spends of each add-on card can be tracked separately.