Key Highlights of HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card
- A premium travel credit card with lifestyle benefits.
- Annual fee waiver on achieving milestone spends.
- Unlimited free access to more than 800 lounges across the globe.
- Complimentary golf games across golf courses in India and abroad.
- Miles exchange with leading airlines and hotels.
- Air accident death cover worth Rs.2 crore.
Travel Benefits offered by HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card
- You can book air tickets or make hotel reservations across 150 airlines and hotels (international as well as domestic).
- You can redeem reward points for booking air tickets or making hotel reservations across a variety of options (international as well as domestic).
- One reward point is equal to one rupee.
- You can redeem reward points for airmiles across a variety of airlines such as British Executive Club (Avios), Singapore Airlines (KrisFlyer Miles), Club Vistara, and Jet Airways (JPMiles). Make sure that you complete the frequent flyer registration via net banking before attempting to redeem your airmiles.
- Your card can be used internationally and you can also increase your international daily limit via net banking.
- You get unlimited access to 800+ airport lounges across the globe. The access is complimentary for primary card holders as well as add-on card holders.
- Air accidental death coverage of Rs.2 crore.
- Credit liability cover of up to Rs.9 lakh.
- Emergency overseas hospitalization of Rs.50 lakh.
- Travel insurance over of up to Rs.55,000 on baggage delay.
Preferential financial benefits
- Low foreign currency markup of Rs.1.99%.
- Up to 50 days of interest free credit.
- Convenience fee waiver of 1% on all fuel transactions.
Lifestyle benefits offered by HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card
HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card holders get access to exclusive discounts at major salons, spas, gyms, etc.
Salon/Spa: The salons and spas you can access and avail discounts at with your HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card include Four Fountains De-Stress Spa, Tattva Spa, VLCC, Jean Claude Biguine, Enrich Salons & Academy, and O2 Spa.
Spa Resort:The spa resorts at which you can avail discounts with your HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card include Tree of Life, Neemrana Fort Palace Rajasthan, Red Earth Kabini, Kairali, Tijara Fort Palace Rajasthan, Shreyas Retreat Bangalore, and NaturOville Vedic Retreat Rishikesh.
Nutrition:The nutrition centres where you can avail discounts using your HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card include Grow Fit, Gympik, Calorie Care and Healthie.
Fitness:The fitness centres where you can avail discounts using your HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card include Golds Gym, Cult.fit, Krus Gethin and Anytime Fitness.
Online doctor consultation: You can avail discounts on DocsApp using your HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card.
- Get six complimentary golf games per quarter on golf courses across the globe.
- The HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card provides 24-hour Golf Concierge Assistance services access.
The HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card offers exclusive 24x7 concierge services on the following:
- Golf course referral as well as reservation assistance
- Gift and flower delivery assistance
- Limousine referral and car rental and assistance
- Business services
- Hotel reservation and referral assistance
- Courier service assistance
Features and Benefits
Welcome benefits:You receive complimentary annual memberships from Club Marriott, Forbes, Amazon Prime, etc. when you complete your first transaction with the card.
Annual benefits:You receive complimentary annual memberships once you spend Rs.8 lakh within 12 months from the date on which the card was issued.
Monthly milestone benefits: Whether you are a new HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card holder or an existing holder, you can choose any two monthly vouchers from TataCLio or BookMyShow or Ola Select Membership worth Rs.500 per month provided you spend Rs.80,000.
Reward Points Programme
- Earn 5 reward points for every Rs.150 spent on the card except on fuel transactions.
- The accrued reward points can be redeemed for air ticket or hotel bookings made through HDFC Diners Club website.
- Reward points can also be redeemed for air miles across various airlines and for gifts and rewards listed in the exclusive reward redemption catalogue for Diners Club Black Credit Card.
Fees and Charges
||1.99% per month
|Cash withdrawal fee
||2.5% of the withdrawn amount (Minimum Rs.500)
|Rewards redemption fee
|Add-on cards charges
|Foreign currency mark-up fee
|Late payment charges
- Less than Rs.100 – Nil
- Rs.100 to Rs.500 – Rs.100
- Rs.501 to Rs.5,000 – Rs.500
- Rs.5,001 to Rs.10,000 – Rs.600
- Rs.10,001 and 25,000 – Rs.800
- For more than Rs.25,000 – Rs.950
|Over limit charges
||2.5% of the over the limit amount (Min. of Rs.500)
|Cash processing fee
||Rs.100 per transaction
|Payment return charges
||2% of the payment amount (Minimum of Rs.450)
|Card re-issuance charges
||Rs.100 per instance
- 21 years to 60 years (for salaried applicants)
- 21 years to 65 years (for self-employed applicants)
- Net monthly income more than Rs.1.75 lakh (for salaried applicants)
- Minimum Income Tax Returns of Rs.21 lakh per annum (for self-employed applicants)
The set of required documents include your income details, address documents and others. You would be informed about the exact list at the time of applying for the card.
How to Apply for HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card online?
You can apply for credit cards on the BankBazaar website itself. Apart from submitting your application, you can upload the required documents too. This ensures that your card application is processed faster.
Other benefits of applying for credit cards on BankBazaar website are the free opportunity of checking your credit score, free gifts, rapid processing of the application, etc.
You can apply for the card by performing the following:
- On the HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card page, click the ‘Check Eligibility’ button and establish your eligibility for it.
- If you’re eligible, you would be redirected to the online credit card application page.
- Enter the necessary details and click ‘Submit’.
- Next, you would be prompted to upload the documents after which you need to click ‘Submit’.
You get an application number once the form and the documents are submitted without any error. Use that ID to check the status of your credit card application by clicking 'Track Application'.
Alternatively, you can also apply for the card by visiting the official website of HDFC bank.
Other Top Credit Cards By HDFC Bank
- What is the validity of reward points on Diners Club Black Credit Card?
The reward points on the card are valid for a period of 3 years, starting from the accumulation date.
- Can I earn reward points on the amount that I spend on fuel using my HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card?
No, you cannot earn reward points on the amount that you spend on fuel using your HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card.
- Where can I get details about the golf courses that I can visit using my HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card?
You can get details about the golf courses on HDFC Bank Diners Club website.
- Where can I get more details about HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card?
You can get more details about HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card on the HDFC Bank website. You can also contact HDFC customer care at 1800 266 4332 to get information related to the card.
- Does the Diners Club Black Card offer accelerated rewards on international spends?
The card used to offer 10X more reward points on international spends. The offer, however, has been discontinued since 30 September 2018.