While there are several really attractive money-saver credit cards in the market, HDFC Business Gold Credit Card gets the nod because it offers tantalizing saving rates in major expense categories such as travel, dining, and shopping. In return for a nominal annual fee of INR 199, card users enjoy tremendous cash back offers at supermarkets, petrol pumps, air tickets and rail tickets.
- You can enjoy whopping business savings of up to INR 21000 in a year.
- Enjoy rebates and savings up to INR 18000 on air journeys, utility bill payments and train tickets reserved via irctc.co.in every year.
- On fuel purchase using HDFC Business Gold Credit Card, you can avail a waiver of up to INR 3000 annually.
- Registering yourself at SmartPay with this card can make online payments convenient while saving.
- Spending INR 15,000 in a year before the cardâ€™s renewal date can get your renewal charges (INR 199 plus taxes) waived off.
- Business Saving Features:
Transfer of Balance:
- HDFC has wide-ranging partner tie-ups with various domestic airlines. This way you can get up to 1% cashback (up to INR 500) on air tickets if you purchase them online. Same goes for utility bill payment.
- Enjoy additional charge waivers on train ticket (up to INR 500 per statement) when booked via irctc site.
- Avail waiver on additional fuel charge of up to INR 250 per statement cycle, across all petrol pumps in the country for transactions between INR 400 and INR 5000. This will come up to INR 3000 yearly.
- You can save up to INR 21000 annually for your business spend.
- You can save up to INR 18000 on Air tickets, Utility bills and train tickets.
- Spending INR 15,000 annually before renewal day to get your renewal fees of INR 199 plus taxes waived.
Loan against your Business Gold Credit Card is also an attractive feature. Why worry when there is Easy EMI option?
- You may transfer your unsettled dues on your existing Credit Card to HDFC Bank and start saving straightaway.
Revolving Credit Facility on your HDFC Business Gold Credit Card comes at a monthly interest rate of 3.15%. HDFC ERGO Travel Insurance grants you complete peace of mind when you travel overseas with a variety of HDFC ERGO Travel Insurance plans at reasonable premiums. Supplementary Card:
- Purchase a range of goods and services with your HDFC Bank Business Gold Credit Card without worrying about the budget.
- For more convenient and stress-free shopping, HDFC has partnered with numerous mercantile establishments.
Add-On Sub Limit:
- With this your loved ones too can enjoy the benefit of your credit card.
- A Supplementary Card with a sub-limit feature gives improved control and security with the facility to track expenditures.
Eligibility & Documentation:
The Primary Cardholder must be an Indian citizen, of age 21 and not older than 65. You cannot give a Supplementary Card to a minor.
HDFC Business Gold Credit Card FAQs:
- What is the yearly membership fee for the HDFC Bank Business Gold Credit Card?
The Joining fee is INR 199 and the yearly renewal membership fee is also the same.
- Is there any mark-up fee for overseas funds transactions for Business Gold Credit Card?
They will levy 3.5 % of the transaction sum as a mark-up fee for international money transactions.
- How can I pay the membership fee for the HDFC Bank Business Gold Credit Card?
The membership fee for the year you bought this card will be payable to the initial statement of your HDFC Bank Business Gold Credit Card. This will become the subsequent monthly statement from the day of upgrade in case of upgrade cards.
- How can manage my monthly expenses?
It can be tracked by your monthly statements, which is a record of every purchase and transaction you have done using your card. If you see an unauthorized transaction, notify HDFC customer care service instantly.
- How does HDFC Easy EMI system work?
After choosing an outlet that is part of the HDFC Easy EMI program, make your purchase and let the cashier know that you are intending to go for the EMI system through this card.