Indulge yourself into a world of exclusive Platinum privileges and rewarding deals when you shop or transact with a HDFC Platinum Times Credit Card. Earn more than you actually spend with exciting dining, retail and entertainment offers specially crafted for HDFC Platinum customers.
Features of a HDFC Platinum Times Credit Card:
The HDFC Platinum Times Credit Card is a feature-loaded entertainment card with a bouquet of offers and discounts for Platinum customers. The card also contains an embedded EMV chip added as a security measure to provide safer transactions, thereby protecting it against counterfeit and fraud. Some of the key features of the card are listed below.
- HDFC Bank presents a whole range of welcome gifts and vouchers to new customers offering choices from shopping, apparel, dining and entertainment.
- Card holders can get up to 25% off on movies and up to 20% off on dining, with HDFC offering deals round-the clock.
- MyRewards - HDFC’s world-class Rewards program includes attractive redemption offers and customers can choose from a spectrum of gifts and vouchers. Cardholders can earn 3 Rewards Points for every Rs.150 spent. Under the Weekday Dining Bonanza, customers can earn 10 Rewards Points for every Rs 150 spent on dining. Accumulated rewards points are valid for up to a period of 2 years.
- Fuel Surcharge waiver is capped at Rs.500 for every bill generated.
- Since this is an EMV chip enabled card, it offers customers greater security while transacting and protects the card against fraud.
- The cardholder carries zero lost card liability on fraudulent transactions done after the loss of card has been reported.
- HDFC Platinum Times Credit cardholders can avail up to 50 days of interest-free credit facility, applicable from the date of purchase.
- HDFC Platinum members can enjoy revolving credit facility on their credit cards at minimal interest rates.
- Platinum credit cards can be registered with SmartPay, and customers can pay their utility bills conveniently via this service.
Benefits of a HDFC Platinum Times Credit Card:
- Customers booking a minimum of 4 movie tickets worth Rs 150 each in a month can get discounts of Rs. 1,800/- or more for the entire year.
- Satiate the gastronome in you with exciting offers on dining every month. Get a discount of Rs 9,600 or up to 20% off on dining bills worth Rs 4,000, done in a month at any participating restaurant.
- If a customer purchases fuel worth Rs 5,000 every month using a HDFC Platinum Times Credit Card, they are entitled to a discount of Rs 1,500 in a year for further fuel transactions.
- Customers using smartphones can scan the QR Code on the Platinum Times Card and enjoy additional offers on hdfcbank.timescard.com
Fees & Charges:
|First Year Fee||Rs.1000/- plus taxes|
|Renewal Fee||Rs.1000/- plus taxes|
|Cash Advance Fees||2.5% of the amount withdrawn|
|Late Payment Charges||Up to Rs.700, depending on the outstanding balance|
- Salaried employees aged between 21 and 60 years are eligible to apply for a Platinum Times credit card.
- Self-employed businessmen aged between 21 and 65 years can apply for this credit card.
HDFC Platinum Times Credit Card FAQs:
- What is the minimum repayment amount to be paid by customers every month?
Card holders have to pay a minimum of 5% of the outstanding balance, subject to a minimum of Rs 200.
- How do I make payments for a HDFC Platinum Times credit card?
Payments can be made via cheques, cash, at ATMs or by using net banking.
- Can HDFC Platinum Times credit card customers apply for add-on cards?
Yes, customers can apply for up to 3 add-on cards with life-time fee waivers.
- Can a Platinum chip card be used for online transactions?
Yes, this credit card can be used for online transactions after registering with MasterCard SecureCode.
- What are the merchant categories that a HDFC Platinum Times credit card can be used for?
The HDFC Platinum Times credit card can be used at retail outlets, travel sites, entertainment websites and much more.