HDFC Bank offers the Corporate Platinum Credit Card for the benefit of businesses/corporates. There are many unique business processes assisted by MIS, which is offered to the cardholders convenience. It has special features like expense management, integration on accounting systems and much more. Companies can offer HDFC Corporate Platinum Credit Cards to their employees for payment business-related expenses such as travel expenses and so on, that is approved by the management. The company will be responsible for the cards issued for their individual employees.
Mrs. Sharma enjoys cashback on all her retail purchases. You could too! Get A Card
Features of HDFC Corporate Platinum Credit Card:
- Around the clock MIS available online
- Approximately 60 MIS reports are available to assist customers to make informed business decisions
- Expense reports
- Spending Analysis by category
- Cost allocation details & summary
- Account management for detailed transaction information at employee level
- Merchant summary & details
- Enhanced savings for your business through successful negotiations with airlines, hotel chains, and so on.
- Accounting procedures are streamlined by the amalgamation of transaction data from around the world.
- Assists in integrating the prevalent accounting systems.
- Assists in reducing paperwork and making reconciliation and compliance tasks easy.
Benefits of HDFC Corporate Platinum Credit Card:
- With the HDFC My Rewards programme, for every Rs. 150 spent on your card you can earn up to 2 reward points.
- Interest Free Credit Facility is available for a period of 50 days.
- Insurance Coverage: The cardholder is entitled to an accident insurance cover up to 3 lakhs on rail or road travel and up to 10 lakhs on air travel.
- Get complimentary lounge access at select airports. This exclusive privilege is extended only to corporate card customers.
- Avail a 0% Fuel Surcharge Waiver across all petrol pumps, on fuel transactions of a minimum of Rs. 400 up to a maximum of Rs. 5,000. The fuel surcharge waiver will be capped at Rs.500 per statement cycle.
Fees and Charges:
|Annual/Renewal Fee||Life-time free|
|Late payment charges ||Up to Rs.700|
|Service Tax ||14.00%|
|Charges on Revolving Credit||3.25% per month, 39% per annum|
|Over Limit Charges||2.5%, minimum Rs. 500|
HDFC Corporate Platinum Credit Card FAQs:
- What is the cash advance fee that is levied?
The cash advance fee levied on the withdrawal of cash using your Corporate Platinum Credit Card is 2.5% of the amount withdrawn or Rs. 300, whichever is higher.
- How is overlimit charges calculated on my Corporate Platinum Credit Card?
Overlimit charges are levied on the outstanding amount that exceeds the credit limit. The overlimit charge is either 2.5% of the overlimit amount, or Rs.500, whichever is higher.
- From when is the finance charge on cash advance applicable?
Finance charges are applicable on the cash advance made, from the date of the transaction till the date of repayment.
- What is the charge levied on outstation cheque processing?
For a cheque value of less than Rs.5000, a fee of Rs. 25 is levied, and for cheque value of more than Rs. 5000, a fee of Rs.50 is levied.
- Are any charges levied on Foreign Currency transactions using Corporate Platinum Credit Card?
Yes. The Bank charges 3.5% as cross currency mark-up.