Plastic money is becoming diversified. This is evident from the fact that banks and financial institutions are venturing into profession specific credit card products that offer exciting benefits and rewards to suit the nature of job. A classic testimonial is the HDFC Doctors Superia Credit Card, offered to both salaried and self-practising doctors.
A hotbed for earning continuous reward points, this card offers 3X points on all types of purchases, complemented by exciting travel benefits.
Mrs. Sharma enjoys cashback on all her retail purchases. You could too! Get A Card
Features of HDFC Doctors Superia Credit Card:
- Get a welcome benefit of 1000 reward points which continues to flow every year after renewal. Accumulate 1K points, year on year.
- Access to Doctors Superia Travel Club which grants you membership to KrisFlyer - Singapore Airline's Frequent Flyer Program which in turn lets you redeem Reward Points at over 20 international airlines. Under this program, you can also redeem points against Air Miles and Air Vouchers with leading airlines in India.
- The Doctors Superia Rewards is your gateway for earning 3X reward points for every Rs.150 spent on this card. Accumulate Reward points and exchange them for gifts from the rewards catalogue or redeem them against air miles. 100 Reward Points fetches you 70 Air Miles/Rs.70 Air Voucher.
- The Power Dining program fetches you 50% more reward points when you dine select partner restaurants.
- Preferential access to over 600 airport lounges around the world that comes with no restriction on the airline or the class you fly. These lounges are well equipped to answer all your refreshment and communication based needs.
- No Fuel Surcharge is applicable on fuel purchases, anywhere in India. This waiver is capped at Rs.250 every billing cycle.
- Get interest free credit up to 50 days from the date of purchase. This helps you in saving on interest charges.
Benefits of HDFC Doctors Superia Credit Card:
- Assuming that you spend Rs.5 lakh annually which includes 20% spends on dining, you can earn Rs 8,000 worth air vouchers or corresponding air miles.
- You get a waiver on the first year fees if you spend Rs 15,000 in the first 90 days of setting up the card and reversal of the renewal fee if your total spends exceed Rs 1,00,000 in the previous year.
Fees and Charges:
|Annual Fee ||Not Available |
|Cash Advance Fee||2.5% ( Minimum of Rs.300)|
|Late Payment Charges||Varies, based on the outstanding balance. Subject to a min. of Rs.100 with an upper cap of Rs.700.|
|Overlimit Fee||2.5% of the Overlimit amount(Subject to a minimum of Rs.500)|
|Salaried Doctors ||Minimum Age: 21 years(Capped at 60 years)|
|Self-Practising Doctors ||Minimum Age: 21 years(Capped at 65 years)|
HDFC Bank Doctors Superia Credit Card FAQs:
- How does the Zero Liability feature work?
If your HDFC Doctors Superia Credit Card is lost or stolen, report it immediately to the 24 hour call center. If there are any fraudulent transactions (misuse) on the card after reporting, you have Zero Liability, which means you're not responsible for payment of these charges.
- I have accumulated reward points on my Doctors Superia card and looking forward to earning more in the next few months to pick up my favourite voucher. How long are these points valid? Do they expire?
The reward points are valid for 2 years from the date of accumulation. Check your HDFC card monthly statement for details on points earned, their expiry and redeem them accordingly.
- What are facilities available at airport lounges under the Priority Pass membership?
Facilities such as phones, Wi-Fi access, fax services and conference rooms are available at over 600 airport lounges across the world.
- How do I register for the KrisFlyer membership for my HDFC Doctors Superia Credit Card?
The KrisFlyer membership helps you in redeeming Reward Points at over 20 international airlines. You can register for this program on krisflyer.com.
- What is the advantage of having a Chip Card?
This card contains an embedded microchip which is encrypted. This chip provides enhanced security and helps protect against fraudulent transactions.