HDFC introduces the Business Platinum, a credit card which offers the most exclusive benefits along with generous cashback on every purchase. Travel in comfort and relax as you go with privileged lounge access at various airports across India. Enjoy accelerate savings on fuel purchases with fuel surcharge waiver. Features like high credit limits, additional savings for international spends and worldwide acceptance definitely make the HDFC Business Platinum a must have for the most discerning individual, that is, you.
- As a privileged Business Platinum card holder, enjoy credit limits as high as Rs 20 lakh on your card (subject to conditions).
- Enjoy flat 1% cash back when you make purchases abroad on a minimum account balance of Rs 10,000 within one statement cycle.
- Refuel at any station across India and enjoy fuel surcharge waiver of up to Rs 500 for every statement cycle, for transactions between Rs 400 to Rs 5,000.
- Financial emergencies can arise any time, which is why your HDFC Business Platinum card allows you to withdraw cash up to 40% of your approved credit limit.
- No matter the amount of caution one may exercise, card theft and loss can still take place. To ensure your peace of mind, your HDFC Business Platinum card comes with Zero Liability in case the card is lost or stolen, provided the loss is immediately reported to the credit card customer care department of HDFC.
- As a Business Platinum card holder, relax and unwind as you travel with exclusive Lounge Access at multiple airports across India.
- This is a Chip credit card which comes embedded with an EMV chip for enhanced transaction security.
- Enjoy preferred treatment, no matter where you go. The Business Platinum card is widely accepted across the globe at millions of merchants and establishments.
- You can avail up to 50 interest free days on your purchases (counting from the day of purchase).
- Enjoy generous cashback with this card which rewards you with up to 1% cash back not only on retail purchases but also international spends.
- You may also get your 1st year membership fee reversed if you spend Rs 5,000 with your Business Platinum credit card within the first 90 days of your card set-up date.
- Avail revolving credit facility at nominal interest rates.
Fees & Charges:
|Annual Membership Fee||Rs 299|
|Cash Advance Charges||Rs 300 or 2.5% of amount withdrawn, whichever is higher.|
|Reissue of lost / stolen / damaged card||Rs 100|
|Cash Processing Fee||Rs 100|
HDFC Business Platinum Credit Card FAQs:
- Are there any exceptions to receiving cash back on spends done with my Business Platinum Card?
Cash backs are not applicable n fuel purchases.
- What is the annual membership fee chargeable on the Business Platinum Credit Card?
A joining fee of Rs 299 and renewal fee of Rs 299 is chargeable on the HDFC Business Platinum credit card.
- Does the HDFC Business Platinum card carry any mark-up fee for foreign transactions?
Yes, a fee of 3.5% based on the amount of the transaction shall be levied for foreign transactions.
- What is the interest rate applicable for revolving credit balance on this card?
At the time of card issuance, an initial interest rate of 3.4% per month is chargeable and it is subject to change based on your spending.
- How can I pay my HDFC Business Platinum credit card membership fee?
The first year’s membership fee shall be included in your first billing statement.
- What is the minimum amount which must be paid towards bill repayment?
Card holders must pay at least 5% or Rs 200 as minimum amount towards bill repayment.