Key Highlights of the HDFC Business Corporate MoneyBack Credit Card
- 5% cashback on major business spends.
- 5X reward points on all fuel expenditures. Maximum reward points are capped at 1,000 points.
- Earn 2 reward points for every Rs.150 spent (except fuels).
- Redeem reward points for cashback.
- Enjoy interest-free credit for up to 50 days from the date of purchase.
- Make the most of revolving credit on the card at a nominal interest rate.
Features and Benefits of the HDFC Business Corporate MoneyBack Credit Card
Reward Point Benefits
- Enjoy a 5% cashback on all kinds of business spends on electricity, telecom, railways, hotels and dining, Government/Tax, and travel.
- The maximum cashback offered will be Rs.250 on a minimum monthly spend of Rs.10,000.
- This benefit is not applicable for HDFC Smartpay and Wallet payments.
- For every Rs.150 spent on Air travel, hotel bookings, travel bookings, and dining, get 4 reward points.
- Earn 2 reward points for every Rs.150 spent on other expenses except fuel.
- You can also redeem your reward points for cashback. Earn Rs.20 cashback for every 100 reward points.
Annual Spends Benefit
- Make the most of 5X reward points on all fuel transactions per month.
- The offer is applicable only for the first year.
- Fuel surcharge will be waived off for all transactions ranging from Rs.400 to Rs.5,000.
- The maximum waiver will be Rs.250 per month.
- On spending Rs.1,80,000 or more each anniversary year, get 2,500 reward points on your card.
- An anniversary year is completed 1 year/12 months after the Business Corporate MoneyBack credit card was issued.
- With this credit card, on making 4 transactions, you will be entitled to a free Accidental Death coverage of Rs.50 lakh.
- Free Fire and Burglary protection for your business goods above Rs.5,000 are also provided for 6 months.
HDFC Business Corporate MoneyBack Credit Card Limit
The credit limit on this credit card is given at the discretion of the bank. HDFC Bank will be taking several factors into consideration before assigning a credit limit. The applicant's credit score, credit report will be checked along with a thorough inspection of any ongoing and past debts.
Latest Offers by HDFC Business Corporate MoneyBack Credit Card Credit Card
- Enjoy a cashback of 10% on all transactions done at the Hidesign Stores on a minimum spend of Rs.6,000. The maximum cashback is Rs.1,000.
- Get up to 40% off on purchases made at Myntra.com on a minimum purchase of Rs.999. Maximum discount is Rs.400.
- Use the promo code HDFC250 and get a flat discount of Rs.250 at Grofers' online store on a minimum purchase of Rs.1,500.
- Experience a wide range of offers on dining at more than 3,000 restaurants all over the country with the HDFC Good Food Trail.
- Enjoy an instant cashback of Rs.3,500 on domestic and international flights and hotels on the website of Cleartrip.
Reward Point Benefits of the HDFC Business Corporate MoneyBack Credit Card
- Get 2 reward points for every Rs.150 spent on all other expenses apart from fuel.
- Also enjoy 4 reward points for every Rs.150 spent on flight tickets, trains, dining, and hotel reservations.
- Make the most of cashback offers on your reward points. You can redeem your reward points for cashback. 100 reward points equals to Rs.20 worth of cashback.
- Minimum redemption amount must be Rs.2,500.
- The reward points can also be redeemed to purchase a wide range of products or gifts at the HDFC rewards catalogue page.
How to redeem reward points earned on HDFC Business Corporate MoneyBack Credit Card?
You can redeem your HDFC Bank credit card reward points through offline or online methods. If you wish to redeem it offline, you will need to download the rewards redemption form online, fill it and then submit it to the branch of the bank.
You can also send the duly filled form as a post to the branch of the bank at the following address:
HDFC Bank Cards Division,
P.O. Box No. 8654,
Chennai - 600041.
To redeem your reward points from your credit card online, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Log into your HDFC Net Banking account.
- Click on the tab 'Credit Cards'.
- If you have registered your credit card, click on the option 'Redeem reward points'.
- However, if you have not registered your card, you need to follow this step.
- To register the card, click on 'register new card'.
- After the registration is completed, click on 'Redeem Reward Points'.
- Select your credit card and then click on 'continue'. HDFC will then redirect you to a different page.
- Click on the option of 'Redeem Reward Points', select 'Point Range' and the 'Item Category' to view the different categories.
- Once done, click on 'View Shopping Cart' to view the items chosen.
- It is advised to read the terms and conditions carefully before proceeding and then check the box.
- Click on 'redeem' and confirm the request.
Fees and Charges on the HDFC Business Corporate MoneyBack Credit Card
||Up to 50 days
Cash advance limit
||40% of the credit limit
Minimum repayment amount
||5% or a minimum of Rs.200
Additional card fee
Cash advance charges
||2.5% of the amount withdrawn or Rs.500. Whichever is higher.
Charges on revolving credit
||3.49% per month
Charges on over limit account
||2.5% of the over limit amount subject to a minimum of Rs.500.
Late payment charges
If statement balance is less than Rs.100 - Nil
Rs.100 to Rs.500 - Rs.100
Rs.501 to Rs.5,000 - Rs.500
Rs.5,001 to Rs.10,000 - Rs.600
Rs.10,001 to Rs.25,000 - Rs.800
More than Rs.25,000 - Rs.950
Payment return charges
||2% of the payment amount subjected to a minimum of Rs.450.
Rewards redemption fee
||Rs.99 per request.
Cash processing fee
Balance transfer processing charges
||1% of balance transfer amount or Rs.100, whichever is higher.
Fuel transaction charge
||Waived off for transactions between Rs.400 - Rs.5,000
Railway ticket purchase fee
||1.8% of the transaction amount + GST
Reissue of lost, stolen or damaged card
Foreign currency transactions
Outstation cheque processing charge
Cheque value up to Rs.5,000 - Rs.25
Cheque value more than Rs.5,000 - Rs.50
Eligibility for the HDFC Business Corporate MoneyBack Credit Card
- The applicant must be a resident or a non-resident of India.
- The primary applicant must be of the minimum age of 21 years if he or she is self-employed and maximum age of 65 years.
- The age of the add-on cardholder must be at least 15 years.
Documents required to apply for the HDFC Business Corporate MoneyBack Credit Card
- Duly filled application form.
- Copy of PAN card of Form 60.
- Proof of income such as latest salary slips, copy of IT returns, etc.
- Proof of address such as Aadhaar Card, Passport or copy of electricity bill.
- Identity proof such as Aadhaar card, driving license, passport, etc.
- Coloured passport size photographs of the applicant.
The list of documents required to apply for the credit card as specified by the bank is indicative. The bank may ask you to produce other documents as and when required during the application procedure.
How to Apply for the HDFC Business Corporate MoneyBack Credit Card?
You can apply for the Business Corporate MoneyBack credit card through offline or online methods. To apply for the card offline, you will need to call the customer care of the bank or visit the bank branch directly.
Under online methods of applying, you can do so either from the official website of HDFC Bank or through BankBazaar.
To apply for the card on BankBazaar, here are the steps which you need to follow:
- Click on the tab of 'check eligibility' on the webpage of the Business Corporate MoneyBack credit card on BankBazaar.
- Provide the information which is asked for in the application.
- You will need to upload the documents which are mentioned in the application form.
- Once done, a tracking application number will be provided to you. This number will help you check the status of your application from the website.
HDFC Business Corporate MoneyBack Credit Card FAQs
- Can the HDFC Business Corporate MoneyBack Credit Card be used worldwide?
Yes, this Business Corporate MoneyBack Credit Card is accepted all over the world, wherever Visa/MasterCard is accepted.
- Can I make online transactions using the Business Corporate MoneyBack card from HDFC?
You can use the card for online transactions, but it requires to be registered for 'Verified by Visa/MasterCard SecureCode' first to ensure the safety of the transactions.
- How does a merchant charge me for my expenses on my HDFC Business Corporate MoneyBack Credit Card?
The merchant takes your card and taps it in the POS terminal and the amount is charged. A charge-slip is printed upon which you are required to sign.
- If my Business Corporate MoneyBack Credit Card from HDFC is misplaced or stolen, what are the steps to be taken?
You can report your lost card to the 24-hr customer care center of the bank, after which you have zero liability towards any fraudulent transactions made using the card.
- How do I make payments for my Business Corporate MoneyBack card from HDFC?
You can either pay by cash, cheque or make the payment at the ATM or via Net Banking.
Other Top Credit Cards By HDFC Bank