Forget having to carry paper-money everywhere and enter into a whole new universe of premium service and priority access with HDFC Infinia. A true premium credit card by all means, HDFC Infinia Credit Card offers significant perks and enviable deals. With Infinia credit card by your side, you will have a frictionless access to exquisite things in life. This card guarantees to get the world in your hands with its selection of offers when it comes to travel, dining, lifestyle and shopping.
Features of HDFC Infinia Credit Card:
Unleash the endless possibilities that life has to offer with the many features that come with HDFC Infinia Credit Card. The following points will give a glimpse as to why this card is one of the best premium credit cards in the market.
- With a minimum credit limit of Rs.20 lakh and the unique No Pre-Set Spending Limit (NPSL) feature, the cardholder does not have to worry about the credit limit constantly.
- Complimentary Priority Pass Membership will offer you access to over 600 premium airport lounges across the world.
- Exclusive access to Taj InnerCircle Gold and the Epicure Plus Membership which ensures special offers at the Taj Hotels and Resorts like discounts and reward points.
- For every Rs.150 billed to the card, the cardholder is awarded 5 reward points.
- Complimentary international travel insurance cover for accidental death worth Rs.3 crore, medical emergency cover up to Rs.50 lakh and the credit shield cover of up to Rs.9 lakh in case of death.
- Cardholders also get complimentary access to 24/7 concierge services which includes information, reservation and referrals when it comes to travel assistance, business services, major city information and entertainment planning.
Benefits of HDFC Infinia Card:
Here are some of the benefits that comes with HDFC Infinia card which sets it a league apart from other premium credit cards.
- HDFCs 24/7 dedicated customer care will ensure that the cardholders are offered expert guidance and fast solutions for all queries.
- Cardholders enjoy up to 50 days of interest free credit period and low interest rates for purchases made using the HDFC Infinia credit card.
- Customers enjoy a competitive interest rate of 1.99% per month when the balance is carried over to the next month.
- For cash withdrawal of up to 40% of credit limit, no cash withdrawal fee is levied.
- Fuel surcharge waiver for purchases between Rs.400 to Rs.40,000 across fuel pumps in India which is capped at Rs.1000 per statement cycle.
- HDFC Infinia Credit Card provides the lowest markup fee of 2% for all foreign currency transactions.
- Cardholders are offered discounts on telephone, laundry, business centre service and at Jiva Spas at Taj Hotels and Resorts across India.
Mrs. Sharma enjoys cashback on all her retail purchases. You could too! Get A Card
Fees and Charges:
How to Redeem Reward Points for HDFC Infinia Credit Card?
|Annual Renewal Membership Fee||Rs.10,000|
|Interest rate for revolving balances||1.99% per month|
|Foreign Currency Mark-Up||2% of transaction amount|
Cardholders are offered reward points for every transaction they make. There is an exhaustive list of products against which the reward points can be redeemed. Alternatively, cardholders can also choose to convert the reward points to Air Miles which can be used to avail discounts on tickets from leading airline carriers like Air India and Jet Airways.The reward points can be easily redeemed online or through the Phone Banking service.
HDFC Infinia Credit Card FAQs:
- Can I get supplementary cards for my immediate family members?
Yes, you will be offered up to 3 add-on Infinia Credit cards for your children, siblings, spouse and parents over 18 years and less than 70 years.
- What is the eligibility criteria for HDFC Infinia Credit Card?
This credit card is available only by invitation. Do enquire with HDFC for more details regarding the Infinia card.
- Explain credit shield insurance.
In case of death of the primary cardholder, the outstanding amount on HDFC Infinia Credit Card will be covered up to Rs.9 lakh.
- Can I use my HDFC Infinia Credit Card at ATMs to withdraw cash?
Yes, you can use your credit card to withdraw cash from ATM centres. There is no extra fee for cash withdrawals but finance charges will apply from the date of transaction.
- How can I get the Priority Pass Membership?
The Priority Pass Membership will be sent to you with the welcome kit. The card, when presented at participating airport lounges, will allow preferential access to the cardholder and this will allow them to use facilities like phone, conferencing and fax.