Key Highlights of the HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card
- This credit card comes with no pre-set spending limit.
- Complimentary airport lounge access with Priority Pass Membership and MasterCard Lounge Access Program.
- Personal Concierge service.
- Complimentary membership at Club Marriott.
- Best-in-class dining privileges.
- 5 reward points on every Rs.150 spent.
- Lowest foreign currency markup.
- Priority customer service
- First-class insurance policies and card protection.
Features and Benefits of the HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card
Unparalleled Spending Power
Reward Point Benefits
- The HDFC Bank Infinia credit card comes with no pre-set spending limit.
- With this card, you will have access to one of the best rewards programs offered by the bank.
- Get 5 reward points for every Rs.150 spent on the card with no conditions attached.
- Enjoy 2X reward points on every spend of Rs.150 on bookings made on the infinia website, dining and flight bookings on the website of Air Vistara.
- Make the most of your reward points and convert them to Air Miles. These miles can be exchanged for tickets and services at leading domestic and international airlines.
- The reward points have a lifetime of 3 years from the date of accumulation.
- Preferential access to more than 1,000 airport lounges in India and abroad with the complimentary Priority Pass Membership
- Primary and add-on cardholders can have access to facilities like refreshments and the business center.
- Cardholders get 4 complimentary lounge visits in domestic lounges per quarter with the MasterCard/Visa Lounge Access Program.
- The card comes with the lowest foreign currency markup of 2% on all spends made outside the country.
- Customized hotel bookings, dining reservations, movie ticket bookings and much more can be done with access to your personal concierge service.
- To contact the service, cardholders can call 1800 118 887 or 022 4232022
- Enjoy complimentary gold games at some of the best golf courses in India and the world with the Infinia credit card.
- To get a list of the domestic and international golf courses, it is advised to visit the website of HDFC Bank.
- With the card, get access to exclusive restaurants at select golf courses in the country.
- The primary cardholder will receive a 100% green fee waiver during the visit.
- Infinia cardholders receive complimentary Club Marriott membership.
- Enjoy a discount of up to 20% on the food and beverage bill at restaurants in Marriott Hotels.
- Make the most of the membership with up to 20% off on 'Best Available Rates' on rooms at Marriott Hotels in India and on 'Weekend Rates' in Marriott Hotels in the Asia Pacific.
- With the HDFC Infinia credit card, get exclusive offers and discounts of up to 15% at more than 3,000 participating restaurants.
- HDFC Bank's Infinia credit card offers the lowest foreign currency markup fee at 2% plus GST on all foreign transactions.
- The Convenience fee of 1% is waived off on all fuel transaction. The minimum transaction value is Rs.400 and the maximum waiver offered is Rs.1,000 per statement cycle.
- The card comes with an interest-free period of up to 50 days.
- The primary cardholder can also withdraw up to 40% of the credit limit without any cash withdrawal charges.
- In case of death in an air accident, the nominated next of kin will receive insurance compensation of Rs.3 crore.
- The primary cardholder will also be covered with medical insurance worth Rs.50 lakh while travelling abroad.
- The extending amount on HDFC Bank's Infinia credit card will be covered to an extent of Rs.9 lakh in the case of permanent disability of the primary cardholder or accidental death.
- The card also comes with a card liability cover of up to Rs.9 lakh for the primary cardholder.
HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card Limit
There is no pre-set card limit on the HDFC Bank Infinia credit card. To know more about the credit limit, you can visit the bank branch or call the HDFC customer care.
Latest Offers by HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card
- Get exclusive discounts on more than 3,000 restaurants with the HDFC Good Food Trail with your credit card.
- Enjoy a flat discount of up to Rs.1,000 on domestic flights booked on MakeMyTrip with your credit card.
- Make the most of your credit card with a flat discount of 35% on Treebo Hotels by adding the voucher code TRBHDFCIN while checking out.
- Enjoy a discount of 15% on Spa services by O2 Spas with your credit card.
Reward Point Benefits of HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card
- For every Rs.150 spent, get 5 reward points without any terms or conditions.
- Enjoy 2X reward points for every Rs.150 spent on bookings made on www.hdfcbankinfinia.com, spends on dining and flight bookings on airvistara.com.
- You can accumulate and redeem the reward points on travel bookings made on the infinia website or purchase products from the exclusive rewards catalogue.
How To Redeem Reward Points Earned On HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card?
You can redeem reward points through offline and online methods. If you wish to do so offline, you will need to visit the website and download the reward points redemption form. After filling the form, it needs to be sent to the following address:
HDFC Bank Cards Division,
P.O. Box No. 8654,
Chennai - 600041.
To redeem the reward points online, here are the steps which need to be followed:
- Log in to your HDFC net banking account.
- Click on the 'Credit Cards' tab.
- You will need to register your credit card.
- Once you do, click on 'Redeem reward points'
- Select your card and then click on 'Continue'.
- The website will redirect you to a different page.
- Select your 'point range' and 'item category' from the range of different categories.
- Click on the items to be purchased and it will be added to your cart.
- Once done, click on the option 'view shopping cart' to check the items.
- Check on the box to indicate that you have read the terms and conditions.
- Click on 'redeem' and submit.
Fees and Charges on the HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card
|Minimum Repayment amount
||5% or a minimum of Rs.200
||Up to 50 days
|Cash advance limit
||40% of the available credit limit
|Charges on revolving credit
||1.99% per month
|Additional card fee
|Cash advance charges
||2.5% of the amount withdrawn or Rs.500, whichever is higher.
|Charges on over limit amount
||2.5% of the over limit amount or Rs.500, whichever is higher.
|Late payment charges
If statement balance is less than Rs.100 - Nil
From Rs.100 to Rs.500 - Rs.100
From Rs.501 to Rs.5,000 - Rs.500
From Rs.5,001 to Rs.10,000 - Rs.600
From Rs,10,001 to Rs.25,000 - Rs.800
More than Rs.25,000 - Rs.950
|Cash processing fee
|Payment return charges
||2% of the payment amount subjected to a minimum of Rs.450.
|Rewards redemption fee
||Rs.99 per request
|Fuel transaction charge
||Surcharge waiver capped at Rs.1,000 per statement cycle
|Balance transfer processing charges
||1% of balance transfer amount or Rs.250, whichever is higher.
|Railway ticket purchasing fee
||1.8% of the transaction amount + GST
|Card validation charges - Lounge
||Rs.2 which will not be reversed by the bank
|Outstation cheque charges
||Cheque value of up to Rs.5,000 - Rs.25
Cheque value of more than Rs.5,000 - Rs.50
|Reissue of lost, stolen or damaged card
|Foreign currency transactions
Eligibility Criteria for the HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card
- The primary cardholder can be a resident or a non-resident of India.
- The applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 70 years.
- The add-on cardholder must be at least 15 years of age.
Documents required for the HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card
- Duly filled application form.
- A copy of your PAN card or Form 60.
- Identity proof such as Aadhaar card, Passport or driving license.
- Proof of income such as a copy of your IT returns, latest pay slips and Form 16.
- Address proof such as Aadhaar card or Passport.
- 2 coloured passport size photographs.
How to apply for the HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card online?
You can apply for the HDFC Bank Infinia credit card through offline as well as through online methods. If you wish to apply offline, you will need to visit the bank branch and fill the application form or call the customer care of the bank.
Through online methods, you can either apply directly from the HDFC Bank website or through BankBazaar. To apply from BankBazaar, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Click on the 'check eligibility' tab on the HDFC Bank Infinia credit card page on BankBazaar.
- Add the information which is required on the form.
- You will need to upload the documents which are required for the application procedure.
- After you click on 'submit', you will receive a tracking ID. You can use this ID to track the status of your application.
HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card FAQs
- What is the interest-free period on my card?
You enjoy an interest-free period up to 50 days.
- Is there a limit on the amount of cash I can withdraw?
You can withdraw up to 40% of the credit limit with your Infinia Credit Card.
- How do I get access to my Priority Pass Membership?
You will receive your Priority Pass Membership card as part of the welcome kit along with your Infinia Credit Card. Follow the instructions to activate your membership and present the card at any participating airport lounge to get access.
- Will I earn Reward Points for EasyEMI transactions?
No. EasyEMI transactions and any transaction related to the loading of your e-wallet will not earn any Reward Points.
- Is there any cap to the Reward Points I can earn on insurance transactions?
Reward Points on insurance transactions are capped at 2,000 points per transaction.
- What do I do if I discover that my card has been lost or stolen?
If you find that your card has been lost or stolen, report this loss to the bank immediately by calling their 24-hour customer service center. You will also have to file a report regarding the loss of your card with your nearest police station and send a copy of the same to the customer services manager.
Other Top Credit Cards By HDFC Bank