HDFC Platinum Edge Credit Card is a premium cashback credit card that offers amazing privileges and offers to those who fly frequently and take pleasure in dining out. With a
HDFC Platinum Edge Credit Card you can enjoy a host of benefits when you are dining out with your family or if you are travelling across the globe. You can also earn better savings with the cashback offer of the card wherein you can redeem cash against the outstanding amount.
- For every Rs. 150 you spend earn 2 Reward Points.
- Reward points that are accumulated from your purchases using the HDFC Platinum Edge credit card can be redeemed either for cash back or to get exciting products offered on the exclusive rewards catalogue.
- Enjoy up to 50% more Reward Points when you use your Platinum Edge credit card for dining outside.
- For transactions of Rs 250/- and above, fuel surcharge will be completely waived off.
- BookMyShow.com has partnered with the bank to offer the cardholders’ movie offers such as a 10% discount on movie tickets purchased online using the card, and so on.
- Zero liability protection is enabled, which protects the cardholder from fraudulent transactions on his/her card.
- Revolving credit facility is available at low interest rate.
- Enjoy up to 50 days of interest free period.
- With a spend of Rs 5 Lakhs on your card, get cashback of up to Rs 2900/- on the reward points that are collected.
- Save up to Rs.1800/- on a yearly basis if you are spending Rs 6000/- on fuel every month.
- If you spend Rs 10000/- on the card during the first 90 days of receiving it, you are eligible to get your first year annual fee reversed.
- Enjoy a renewal fee reversal when you spend Rs 50000/- before the date of expiry of validity of the card.
- Enjoy a cash limit of 40% of the credit limit, on your HDFC Platinum Edge Credit card. Cash withdrawal can be made at any HDFC bank ATM or partner ATMs.
Fees and Charges:
|Reissue of lost, stolen or damaged card||Rs.100|
|Cash Advance Limit||40% of credit limit|
|Late Payment Charges||up to Rs 700/-|
|Add on Card Fees||NIL|
- Salaried employees must fall within the range of 21 to 60 years of age.
- Self-employed must fall within the range of 21 to 65 years of age.
HDFC Platinum Edge Credit Card FAQs:
- Can the chip facility in the Platinum Edge Card prevent fraudulent transactions?
Yes. The Platinum Edge Credit Card has an embedded microchip which is encrypted. This provides additional security against misuse of the card.
- What is the cash advance fee that is charged?
For cash withdrawals at ATMs in India or abroad, a cash advance fee of 2.5% or minimum Rs. 300, whichever is higher, is levied by the bank.
- What are the over limit charges that is applicable?
If the customer exceeds his/her credit limit, then he/she will have to pay an over limit charge of 2.5% or Rs.500, whichever is higher.
- What are the modes of repayment that is available?
Repayment of the outstanding amount on your card account can be made through the following ways:
- Phone Banking or Net Banking
- Standing Instructions
- NEFT fund transfer
- Bill Desk facility
- Cash payments in any of HDFC Bank’s branches.
- Will my accumulated reward points expire?
Yes. Reward points expire after a time period of two years from the date on which it was accumulated.