Kotak Mahindra Bank offers the PVR Platinum credit card which is meant for movie-buffs. By paying for your purchases through the Kotak PVR Platinum Credit Card, you can avail up to 2 PVR movie tickets for free every month! With purchases above Rs. 7500/- per month, you will receive Coupon Codes that can be used to redeem the free PVR Movie Ticket(s) which can be used any day for any show, across all cinemas.
Mrs. Sharma enjoys cashback on all her retail purchases. You could too! Get A Card
Features and Benefits of Kotak PVR Platinum Card:
- You can avail 2 PVR movie tickets free of cost each month if you spend Rs. 7500/- and above during a monthly billing cycle.
- You can shop in outlets across India using your PVR Kotak Credit Card and avail complimentary PVR movie tickets
- This offer is available throughout the year.
- The add-on card will have all the features of the principal card and the principal cardholder can set the credit limit on his/her add-on card.
- Enjoy the free insurance cover called PVR Shield. In case of theft or loss of your credit card, you will be covered if any unauthorized transactions are made using the card. The amount insured per year is 75,000 and is applicable on both the primary as well as the add-on Card.
Fees and Charges:
|Add On Fee||Rs. 299/- per card|
|Cash Payment at Branch||Rs. 75/-|
How to Apply for Kotak PVR Platinum Credit Card:
Applying for your Kotak PVR Gold Credit Card is a quick and easy process. All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the BankBazaar website and click on the â€˜Credit Cardsâ€™ tab.
- You will be re-directed to a page that would display a detailed list of available credit cards which are arranged as per issuing bank.
- In order to check your eligibility for a particular credit card, just click on the â€˜Check Eligibilityâ€™ tab.
- Once you have shortlisted the credit card of your choice, all you have to do next is click on the card and you get two options to choose from.
- Once you select the â€˜Apply Nowâ€™ option your application process is complete.
Kotak PVR Platinum Credit Card FAQs:
- How to claim PVR coupons?
- The cardholder will get an SMS or e-mail alert about his/her eligibility for the complimentary PVR Movie tickets, once the eligible amount has been used up on your card.
- Your coupon codes can be claimed to receive the PVR Movie Ticket(s) for free for a billing cycle within the next two billing cycles by sending an SMS from your registered mobile number to the number specified or by logging into Net Banking.
- How to redeem PVR Coupons?
- At the PVR Website:
At the Box Office:
- Log in to PVR Cinemas website and select the cinema and seats of your choice.
- In the payment page select the MCOUPON tab under the Credit/Debit Card payment options.
- Enter details such as the last 4 digits of your Kotak PVR Credit Card and last 5 digits of registered mobile number.
- Then enter the Coupons Code you received and click on â€œMake Paymentâ€ option. The cost of the tickets will be shown as zero.
- You will have to pay any additional charges such as balance booking/convenience fees, while booking your free ticket.
- A cardholder can redeem up to 10 Coupon Codes at one time.
What to do in case of loss of card?
- Visit any PVR Cinemas of your choice
- At any of the ticket booking counters, show the SMS or e-mail you have received and also give your PVR Kotak Credit Card.
- Once you give details such as the Coupon Code(s), last 4 digits of your Kotak PVR Credit Card and last 5 digits of your registered mobile number, etc. to the ticket counter staff, you will get the ticket for the cinema of your choice as well as seats of your choice.
How to register an insurance claim?
- In case of loss or theft of your Kotak PVR Platinum Credit Card, you should immediately report the same to the Customer Contact Center of Kotak Bank and have your card deactivated / blocked or cancelled in order to prevent misuse.
- You should also register a claim with HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company in order to receive coverage.
- The cardholder should also submit a copy of the Customer Dispute Form to the Bank.
In order to register an insurance claim for your credit card loss/theft, you have to provide some mandatory documents to HDFC ERGO within 7 days from day of event / loss. The required documents are as follows:
Where can I get the insurance claim form from?
- Duly filled Claim form
- Duly filled Dispute Form
- Copy of the FIR
You can download the Insurance claim form online, from the Bankâ€™s official website.