DCB Bank is among the banks in the country which offers its customers a wide range of products. The bank also offers a variety of credit cards to choose from depending on the need of their customers. Here are the options which the bank offers to its customers to pay their credit card bills.
DCB Bank Credit Card Payment Methods
|Online Methods||Offline Methods|
|DCB Bank Net banking||Cheque|
|DCB Bank Mobile Banking||Draft|
DCB Bank Mobile Banking
DCB Bank offers its customers with the mobile banking facility in order to pay their credit card bill. The bank offers this facility to all its customers who hold an account with the bank. In order to pay your credit card bill through mobile banking, here are the few steps you need to follow:
- Log in to the DCB Bank mobile app and click on the credit card tab. From the list of options, you will have to click on 'credit card'.
- Select the 'payment' option. However, to make any kind of payment you will have to register your credit card by entering the card number and other required details.
- After the card is registered, you will have to enter the bill amount and click on the payment option. The money will be debited from your account and you will receive an e-mail confirmation about the same.
DCB Bank Net banking
The facility of net banking is available for all the customers who hold an account with DCB bank. You can also pay your credit card bill if you do not have a DCB account through the net banking feature offered by your savings bank account. The steps you need to follow to pay your credit card bill through net banking are:
- Log in to your DCB Bank account or your savings bank net banking account.
- If you hold a DCB Bank account, you will have to select the 'credit card' tab. You will have to register your credit card by adding your credit card number and other required details.
- Once you have registered the card, you can make the payment of your credit card bill by adding your bill amount. Then, the money will be debited from your account. The bank will send you an e-mail and/or an SMS confirmation about the transaction.
- If you do not hold a DCB Bank account, you will have to log in to your net banking account of your savings bank and click on the credit card tab. It is important to note that you will have to register your card.
- Once done, you must click on the 'pay' option after adding the bill amount and other details.
NEFT payment is a common method of paying your credit card bill. A NEFT payment can be done if you have an account with DCB or if you hold a savings account with another bank. The steps which need to be followed to pay your credit card bill through NEFT are:
- Log in to the DCB Bank website. If you do not hold a DCB bank account, you can log in to the net banking facility of your savings bank.
- Click on the credit card tab. Here you will have to register your credit card by adding the credit card number and other details.
- Once the card is registered, you can pay the credit card bill by selecting the option of NEFT from the options provided to you.
- After this, you will need to enter the credit card bill amount and click on the option of 'pay'. Once you do, the amount will be debited from your account. An e-mail confirmation of the transaction will be sent to your registered e-mail ID.
Another method which is widely opted by customers to pay the credit card bill is the auto debit feature. In this method, the bill amount will be automatically debited from your savings account on the due date. Auto debit feature can be opted by the customers who hold an account with DCB or savings account in any other bank as well.
In order to pay your credit card bill through the auto debit feature, you will have to submit your account details while applying for the credit card. Once your card is approved, at the end of every billing cycle, the amount will be automatically debited from the specified account. If you opt for an auto debit method of payment in the middle of the billing cycle, the bill amount will be debited through auto debit from the following month.
Real Time Gross Settlement or RTGS is another form of online payment for your credit card bill which comes under net banking. RTGS payment can only be opted for if your credit card bill amount exceeds Rs.2 lakh per day. It is mainly used for credit card bills of high value.
In this method, you will have to log in to your net banking service and register your credit card. Once your credit card is registered, you can click to pay your bill amount by selecting RTGS payment. RTGS is a type of payment which is offered by all net banking services.
You can also pay your credit card bill through Paytm. In order to pay your credit card bill through the Paytm app, here are the steps which you need to follow:
- You will have to log in to your account through the Paytm app and click on the category of 'recharge and bill payments'. Once you do, select 'credit card'.
- After that, you will need to enter your credit card number and the bill amount.
- Once done, you will need to select the mode of payment which can be through your Paytm wallet or any other savings account which is already linked to your Paytm account.
In order to pay your credit card bill through UPI, you will need to register yourself through the BHIM app which is available on Google's Play Store. The steps which need to be followed to pay your credit card bill with UPI are:
- You will have to download BHIM app through the phone.
- Activate BHIM with your mobile number which has been registered and linked with your bank accounts once you download the app.
- A UPI account needs to be created along with a security pin. This is to ensure added security to all your transactions.
- The bank account you want to use for credit and debit transactions through UPI needs to be added from the given list of bank accounts with your mobile number.
BillDesk is another method by which you can pay your credit card. It is an online website which allows you to make all kinds of payments from electricity bills to telephone bills along with mobile and gas payments as well. To pay your credit card bill through BillDesk, here are some of the steps you need to/credit-card/bill-payment-through-billdesk.html follow:
- You need to register with BillDesk. Once you do you can receive bills and make online payments.
- After which, you will have to choose your billers and payees from whom you would want to receive your bills through an e-mail.
- Every month when the biller raises your bill, you will get an e-mail about the same
- Once you receive an e-mail copy of your bill through the website you can authorize BillDesk to pay the bill amount of your credit card and also the time at which the payment is to be made.
- After the payment is made, you will get an e-mail confirmation about the same.
Here Are The Methods To Pay The Dcb Bank Credit Card Bill Offline:
One of the most common methods which is opted for is cheque. Cheque payment is an option which can be opted by both DCB BANK and non-DCB BANK account holders. You will be required to write a cheque stating the credit card account number, the date as well as the bill amount. Once done, you can submit the cheque at a drop box, or you can visit the bank branch and submit the cheque personally.
A demand draft is another form of credit card payment. You will have to fill a demand draft which should include your credit card number or account number and the bill amount. The draft must be submitted at the branch of DCB Bank. It takes up to 3 working days to clear and reflect in your credit card account.
You can also pay your credit card bill at a DCB Bank ATM. You will have to visit the ATM and select the option of 'deposit'. Once you do, you will have to enter the credit card number or the account number and you will have to deposit the bill amount and click on submit. It is important that you check the type of the ATM which you wish to deposit the money as not all ATMs have the provision of 'deposit'.
To pay your credit card bill with cash, you will need to visit your bank branch. If you do not hold a DCB Bank savings account, you will have to visit your savings bank branch and fill out a cash deposit slip. In the slip, you will have to fill in the credit card number, the bill amount, date and the denomination of the notes. After the form is filled, you have to submit it to the bank teller in order to process the payment.
NEFT is also available through offline modes of credit card bill payment. In this method, you will have to visit the bank branch of DCB BANK. In case you do not hold a DCB Bank account, you can visit your savings account branch. Once you visit the bank branch, you will have to speak with a bank official and give him or her access to your net banking and they will help you make the payment.
Phone banking is an offline method where you will have to call the customer care of the phone banking services of the bank. Once you have connected with a bank official, you will have to provide your credit card account number or card number, bill amount along with your savings account number and IFSC code from which the money will be debited. The phone banking official will make the payment on your behalf while being on call with you. For more information, it is advised to contact the customer care of the bank.
|Payment Method||Processing Time|
|DCB Bank Net Banking||Within 2 working days|
|DCB Bank MobileBanking Application||Within 2 working days|
|Autopay||Within 2 working days|
|NEFT||Within 1-2 working days|
|Cheque Payment||Within 3 working days|
Dcb Bank Credit Card Bill Payment FAQs:
- What is the late payment fee?
- Do I have pay a fee for availing the e- statements of my credit card?
- How can I get more details about the credit card payment process?
- Does DCB Bank charge any money for providing a duplicate statement?
- How much does the bank charge for cheque return?
DCB Bank charges a late payment fee of Rs.100.
No, you do not have to pay any fees for availing the e- statements of your credit card.
You can get more details about the credit card payment process from DCB Bank. You can either contact their customer care service or visit any DCB Bank branch.
Yes, DCB Bank charges Rs.50 per page for a duplicate statement.
For every cheque that is returned, the bank charges Rs.250.