Kotak Mahindra Credit Card Net Banking or Online Banking
Kotak Mahindra Bank provides net banking services to all its individual customers. Credit card holders of the bank can make the best use of the facility to bank at their convenience. By offering a lot of features and facilities, the net banking service acts as a one-stop solution for most of the credit card related requests and services.
Benefits Of Using Kotak Mahindra Net Banking Service For Credit Cards
The internet has made many things easy and convenient. Similarly, the online banking service has taken banking to the next level. Kotak Mahindra Credit Card users can get the following benefits by registering their credit card for net banking services.
24x7 access to the account information: May it be your last credit card transaction or 6 months old statement, you have access to most of the credit card related information and transactions from anywhere and at any time.
Safety and security: Kotak Mahindra uses the most advanced security system to protect the transactions done using internet banking. By encrypting all the transactions in a 256-bit SSL medium, it provides the highest level of security. With additional security features such as Dynamic access Code, Digital Signature Certificate, Beneficiary Activation Code and others the banks provides another layer of protection for the net banking transactions.
Access to online services: Besides getting access to account related information, you can avail online services offered by the bank. You can raise service requests such as reporting lost/stolen credit card, credit card PIN generation, block credit card and lot more using your credit card net banking account which otherwise requires you to call the customer care or visit bank’s branch office.
Super Duper Deals by Bankbazaar
- Avail a gift voucher worth upto Rs.1000 from Amazon on applying for a credit card
- Voucher will be provided upon approval of the credit card application
- Offer will be valid from December 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018
How To Register Kotak Mahindra Credit Card For Net Banking?
Registering your credit card for Kotak Mahindra Net Banking or opening a Kotak Mahindra Net banking account for your credit card requires a simple registration process. The facility is available for all Kotak Mahindra credit card customers and can be done both online and offline. Let’s discuss the process in detail.
Registering for Kotak Mahindra Net Banking online: People having access to internet can register for Kotak Mahindra net banking by following the below mentioned instructions
- Visit Kotak Mahindra net banking page (https://www.kotak.com/j1001mp/netapp/MainPage.jsp)
- Click on ‘Register for Net Banking’ link at the bottom right of the page
- You will be redirected to ‘Online Net Banking Registration & Password Generation’ page, which includes a 4-step registration process
- In step-1, you need to enter your CRN/Customer ID, which is printed on your credit card below your name, and click on ‘Continue’. You can also receive CRN on your mobile, by sending an SMS ‘CRN’ to 9971056767 from your registered mobile number
- You will be taken to step-2, where you need to verify your details by answering any of the four questions displayed on the page. The questions are typically related to your personal details such as your date of birth, mother’s maiden name, mobile number, etc., and your answers should match with those in the bank records. Upon providing correct details, you will be taken to the next step.
- Step-3 of the process involves choosing a method to generate password. You need to choose the third option, which is Generate Password via ‘Credit Card details’ and click on ‘Continue’.
- You now need to enter your credit card number, expiry date, CVV, and card PIN in the required fields before clicking on ‘Continue’.
- You will now reach the last step, where you need to enter a new password of your choice. As per the instructions provided on the page, choose a 6-character password and enter the same in the corresponding field. Re-enter the same and click on ‘Submit’
- The screen will then display a message ‘Your password has been reset’. You will also receive a one-time password (OTP) on your registered mobile number and e-mail ID which should be combined with your six-character password to create a new password for your account.
Once you receive the OTP, go to Kotak Mahindra net banking main page, enter your CRN and in the password field enter the 12-character new password, the 6-character password chosen by you and the 6-character OTP received on your mobile, and click on ‘Secure Login’. Once you login to your account, you will be asked to change your password. You can then change the 12-character password with the one of your choice. Once your password is changed, you can use the CRN and the changed password to login to your net banking account the next time.
Registering for Kotak Mahindra Net Banking offline: Those who don’t have access to the internet can register for net banking by calling Kotak customer care centre at 1860 266 2666 or +91 22 6600 6022.
Alternatively, they can also submit a duly filled in physical request form, ‘Channel Access Request form’ either at the branch office or at any Kotak Mahindra bank ATM. They can also send the filled in form through ordinary post to Customer Contact Centre, Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd., Post Box Number 16344, Mumbai 400 013.
What Kind Of Credit Card Requests Can Be Raised Through Kotak Mahindra Net Banking?
Now that you have net banking access for your Kotak Mahindra Credit Card, all you need to know is what all you can do using the account. Primarily, you will get access to your credit card account information including
- Available credit limit
- Total outstanding due as on date
- Total amount due as on last statement
- Last payment details
- Due date and
- Remaining outstanding
In addition, you can directly pay your bill using your internet banking account by using the ‘Pay Now’ button available on the ‘Account Summary’ page or the ‘Make Payment’ option available in the left side menu.
Kotak Mahindra Internet banking also allows to raise certain service requests available on your credit card. A list of available services is provided below.
Kotak ‘Convert to EMI’ service: The ‘Convert to EMI’ service will allow you to convert your credit card purchases into equated monthly instalments (EMIs). Eligible purchases above Rs.3,000 can be converted into EMIs that can be paid back in the tenures 3, 6, 9, 12, 24, 36, and 48. To avail the facility follow the below steps.
Login to net banking account > click on Credit Card > Transaction to EMI
Kotak ‘Online Balance Transfer’ facility: Transfer your other bank credit card balances to Kotak Credit Card using the ‘Online Balance Transfer’ feature. Transfers can be made to Kotak Mahindra Credit Cards that are more than 6 months old with a minimum amount of Rs.2,500 and maximum 75% of the credit limit. To avail the feature
Login to net banking account > click on Credit Card > Balance Transfer
Register for credit card e-statement: If you want to receive your monthly credit card statements as e-mail instead of receiving it through post, you can register for the service using your net banking account
Login to net banking account > click on Credit Card > Service Request > Register for e-Statement
Apply for Add-on credit card: If your credit card is eligible for add-on card, which is a supplementary card issued to the family member of the primary cardholder, you can apply for the same using your net banking account. To apply
Login to net banking account > click on Credit Card > Add-on Card > Fill the details > click on ‘Go’ > Review the details and confirm
Apply for ‘Personal Loan on Credit Card’: The bank offers Loan on Credit Card facility to selected customers who can avail a personal loan up to Rs.5 lakh. You can apply for the personal loan using your internet banking account by following the below instructions.
Login to net banking account > click on Credit Card > Loan on Credit Card
These are a few services that can be availed using Kotak Mahindra net banking facility for your credit card.
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs) On Kotak Mahindra Net Banking For Credit Cards
- I applied for Kotak Mahindra Credit Card and the card has been dispatched. Can I open my net banking account now?
You can open the Kotak Mahindra net banking account only after receiving your credit card as the CRN/Customer ID required to register for the service is imprinted on the credit card.
- I forgot my net banking password. How to get a new one?
You can regenerate your password with the 'Generate Password' option available on the Kotak Mahindra Net Banking login page. Alternatively, you can get assistance on the same from the bank’s 24x7 call centre.
- What is my Nick Name and how can I select one?
As CRN /Customer ID imprinted on your Kotak Credit Card is little difficult to remember, the bank provides you with an option to choose an alternative for the same, which is nothing but your ‘Nick Name’. You can create your Nick Name once you register for the net banking service. To create Nick Name
- Login to your net banking account
- From the left side menu, go to ‘Profile’ section
- Enter a Nick Name and click on ‘Go’
Once your Nick Name is created successfully, you can use it instead of your CRN to login to your net banking account.
My Net Banking account was blocked. How can I unblock it?
You can use the ‘Generate Password’ link on the Net Banking main page to generate your password through which you can unlock your account. Also, you can call Kotak customer care or visit any nearest bank’s branch office.
How much do I need to pay to avail Kotak Mahindra Net Banking services?
The net banking services provided by the bank are absolutely free for its customers.
Also Know About Other Bank Credit Card Netbanking
Also Know About Credit Card Application Status
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.