When we talk about credit cards, the cards offered by SBI, the country’s largest public bank are among the most sought after. When one gets himself/herself a SBI credit card, using it judiciously and to its full potential becomes an important thing to consider. In a bid to do so, a SBI credit cardholder can access the online services offered by SBI. For doing so, one needs to register their card for availing net banking services.
How To Register or Create SBI Credit Card For Net Banking Services?
The process of registering the SBI card for net banking services is quite easy. To activate net banking on the SBI card, a SBI credit card holders needs to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Visit sbicard.com and click on ‘Registration’
- Provide the credit card number, CVV number and date of birth
- Click ‘Proceed’
- Key in the One Time Password (OTP) sent on the registered mobile number and email address and click ‘Proceed’
- Next, the individual will be directed to a page where the cardholder can select a unique user ID and password for the SBI Credit card.
- Click on ‘Confirm’
- Once the registration is complete, the cardholder of SBI credit card can access the SBI Credit Card Net Banking service.
Super Duper Deals by Bankbazaar
- Avail a gift voucher worth upto Rs.1000 from Amazon on applying for a credit card
- Voucher will be provided upon approval of the credit card application
- Offer will be valid from December 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018
Mr. Sharma enjoys great discounts on dining with his Credit Card. What about you? Get A Card
How To Login For SBI Credit Card Net Banking
After one registers for SBI Credit Card Net Banking service, one can login to it by following the below mentioned steps:
- Visit https://www.sbicard.com/creditcards/app/user/login
- Provide the User ID and Password
- Click ‘login’
How To Add SBI Credit Card To Online SBI?
To be able to make SBI credit card payment through Online SBI, a SBI credit card holder needs to first register the card by visiting https://www.onlinesbi.com/. To register the card, one needs to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Login to SBI internet banking using the net banking user ID and password
- Click on the tab that states ‘Bill Payments’ and select the ‘Manage Biller’ section.
- Select the ‘Add’ option in the ‘Manage Biller’ section
- Click ‘All India Billers’ and select SBI Card Ltd as the biller.
- Register the biller details by entering your name and the credit card number and click ‘Submit’
- A One Time Password (OTP) is sent on the registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP and approve the biller details entered
How To Make SBI Credit Card Payment Through Online SBI?
After an individual who possesses a SBI Credit card adds his/her card on Online SBI. They are eligible to make their credit card payments through OnlineSBI. And also you can make hdfc credit card payment through sbi net banking. The cardholders of SBI credit card can make their monthly credit card payments by following the below steps:
- Visit https://www.onlinesbi.com/
- Login providing the user ID and password
- Select ‘View/Pay Bills’ option under the ‘Bill Payments’ Section
- Next, click on ‘Without Bills’
- Select ‘SBI Card’ as the biller and click ‘Pay’
- Thereafter select the SBI account number from which the payment is to be made.
Use Of Availing Net Banking Services For Credit Card?
- Cardholders can make the payments of their dues without much hassle.
- Ensure that they don’t need to visit bank branches to make their payments
- They can use the Auto-debit feature and stop worrying of late payments with regard to credit card purchases.
Also Know About Other Bank Credit Card Netbanking
Also Know About Credit Card Application Status