Gold is not only a good investment but is a much sought after metal due to its appeal and value. Gold jewellery is prized by many and is a symbol of status. But buying gold jewellery can sometimes be out of reach. Jeyachandran offers a gold saving scheme in which customers can make advance payments and earn incentives. They can then purchase gold jewellery upon maturity.
Jeyachandran Thanga Mazhai Jewellery Saving Scheme
This scheme is offered to anyone who wishes to save now to purchase gold in the near future. Customers can contribute as low as Rs.100 to start saving and later purchase gold equivalent to the value accumulated. Jeyachandran gives members of this scheme a bonus of one month’s contribution once 15 months of continuous investment has been made.
- Customers who are interested in this scheme can open a saving fund with as little as Rs.100.
- The installment amounts available are Rs.100, Rs.250, Rs.500, Rs.1,000, Rs.2,000, Rs.5,000 and Rs.10,000.
- The tenure of this scheme is 15 months.
- Customers must make their monthly installments for 15 continuous months.
- Once the 15th payment is made, customers are eligible to make their purchase.
- Jeyachandran will contribute one month’s installment to the fund.
- Gold jewellery of their choice can be purchased for the value accumulated.
|Monthly investment||Total investment||Incentive||Total value|
Gold is one of the most valuable metals and is favoured for its attractiveness, malleability and resistance to corrosion. Over the years, gold has only climbed in demand and value. Sometimes our spending power does not meet our desires. Theses gold saving schemes help reach our goals through systematic savings.
Also Know About the other Gold Schemes by Banks
|Andhra Bank Gold Schemes||Axis Bank Gold Schemes||HDFC Gold Schemes|
|ICICI Gold Schemes||IDBI Bank Gold Schemes||Indian Bank Gold Schemes|
|PNB Gold Schemes||SBI Gold Schemes|