*Disclaimer: Bankbazaar makes no guarantee or warranty on the accuracy of the data provided on this site, the prevailing rates are susceptible to change with Market value and provided on an as-is basis. Nothing contained herein is intended or shall be deemed to be investment advice, implied or otherwise. We accept no liability for any loss arising from the use of the data contained on this website.
Gold rate in Madhya Pradesh
Madhya Pradesh is a Northern state in India which is is said to be very rich in culture and boasts of one of the most ancient but renowned universities of India, Nalanda. The state is very well established in terms of language and artistry and are said to be consisting a population that has a very simple taste and lead a humble lifestyle, but when it comes to jewelry, gold is an auspicious part of their day to day life. A woman from the state is often seen wearing some sort of gold ornament even if it is the form of a nose ring. However, in Madhya Pradesh similar to other states in the country the rates are based on the prices around the region and fixed on the basis of the gold rates from the other parts of the country. Here, you will read about the general trend and rates of gold in the state.
Gold Rate Trend in Madhya Pradesh for January 2018 to March 2018 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,093 per gram||Rs.3,128 per gram||Rs.3,147 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,121 per gram||Rs.3,147 per gram||Rs.3,148 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,164 per gram on 25 January||Rs.3,148 per gram from 3 to 5, 7 and from 17 to 22 February||Rs.3,148 per gram on 8, 9 and from 24 to 31 March|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,080 per gram from 4 to 8 January||Rs.3,091 per gram from 9 to 11 February||Rs.3,123 per gram from 17 to 23 March|
Gold Rate Trend in Madhya Pradesh for October 2017 to December 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,127 per gram||Rs.3,070 per gram||Rs.3,074 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,088 per gram||Rs.3,081 per gram||Rs.3,093 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,135 per gram from 12 to 17 October||Rs.3,115 per gram on 19 and 20 November||Rs.3,094 per gram from 2 to 4 December|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,002 per gram from 23 to 26 October||Rs.3,061 per gram on 6 November||Rs.2,988 per gram on 12 and 13 December|
Gold Rate Trend in Madhya Pradesh for October 2017:
- Gold opened at Rs.3,127 per gram when trading opened in Madhya Pradesh for the final quarter of October.
- Prices seemed to fluctuate considerably during the initial few days as demand from local investors was on the uneven side.
- The 12th recorded the highest gold rate - of Rs.3,135 per gram - as jewellers increased purchases to meet the upcoming festive season demand. This continued till the 17th of the month.
- Another reason for this price hike was because of a weak US dollar, which the investors capitalised on.
- Rates began to fall as the US dollar continued to regain some of its lustre, and gold prices hit Rs.3,002 per gram on the 23rd, making it the lowest figure for the month.
- This continued on till the 26th as demand continued to remain weak.
- Towards the end of the month, however, gold prices improved to end at Rs.3,088 per gram as demand picked up.
- Despite a late flourish, gold price trends recorded a 1.24% decline, which was caused by some poor trades mid-month.
Gold Rate Trend in Madhya Pradesh for November 2017:
- Gold rates in Madhya Pradesh had fallen to Rs.3,070 per gram - a Rs.18 decline from the previous day’s rates.
- Due to poor demand, gold rates fell on a consistent basis, hitting Rs.3,061 per gram - the month’s lowest price - on the 6th of November.
- However, as festivities approached and as the dollar continued to fall, gold prices improved over the latter half of the month.
- The month’s highest price of Rs.3,115 per gram was recorded on the 19th of the month. This continued as demand remained high.
- Prices consolidated as the month drew to a close and the metal traded at Rs.3,088 per gram on the final day of November.
Gold Rate Trend in Madhya Pradesh for December 2017:
- Gold prices improved in the month of December as well despite hitting some significantly low figures during the second week.
- This month’s trading was affected by the latest US tax laws, which brought about a positive change in the US dollar.
- Gold opened at Rs.3,074 per gram on the 1st but surged to Rs.3,094 per gram on the 2nd due to increased demand.
- Rates continued at this rate till the 4th as there was consistent demand for the metal.
- However, as the latest US tax law helped the dollar gain against other currencies.
- Gold recovered from the fall to rise to Rs.3,088 per gram towards the final day of the month. The yellow metal recorded a 0.61% incline this month thanks to steady demand.
Gold Rate Trend in Madhya Pradesh for July 2017 to September 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,055 per gram||Rs.2,988 per gram||Rs.3,045 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.2,988 per gram||Rs.3,045 per gram||Rs.3,127 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,055 per gram on 1 and 2 July||Rs.3,045 per gram from 29-31 August||Rs.3,186 per gram from 9-13 September|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,902 per gram on 10 July||Rs.2,978 per gram on 8 August||Rs.3,045 per gram on 1 September|
Gold Rate Trend in Madhya Pradesh for July 2017:
- Trading this month was affected by a weak local demand and a strong US dollar.
- When trading opened for the month, gold was priced at Rs.3,055 per gram, which was the highest rate for the month.
- As the central government of India introduced GST, gold rate in Madhya Pradesh took a significant hit.
- This was because the 3% GST hurt investor sentiments, who decided to refrain from purchasing gold.
- These factors contributed to push gold price in Madhya Pradesh down for most of the month. On the 9th of July, gold rates were at their lowest of Rs.2,981 per gram for the month.
- There were a lot of fluctuations over the latter weeks of the month, with gold sales remaining largely volatile.
- At the time of closing on the 31st of July, gold was priced at Rs.2,988 per gram.
Gold Rate Trend in Madhya Pradesh for August 2017:
- Gold opened at Rs.2,988 per gram when trade exchanges started off on the 1st of August.
- On the 8th, gold prices in Madhya Pradesh hit a monthly low figure of Rs.2,978 per gram, but from this day forward trading figures rose gradually.
- Gold prices remained low for the first few weeks of the month because of a stronger than expected job data from the US markets.
- This led to the US dollar bouncing back and the yellow metal’s demand going down.
- However, investors put the gst woes behind them, which led to gold rates improving. This happened despite the greenback remaining on the sturdier side.
- The 29th saw gold trade at Rs.3,045 per gram - the month’s highest rate in the city.
- The end of the month saw gold rate in Madhya Pradesh increase due to two main reasons - slipping US economy caused by Hurricane Harvey and the festive season in India.
- Price trends improved by 1.90% this month as investor confidence grew and local demand improved, while the US dollar lost some of its sheen.
- News reports showed the emergence of new geopolitical trouble with North Korea strengthening their stand against the United States.
Gold Rate Trend in Madhya Pradesh for September 2017:
- September’s trading opened with gold priced at Rs.3,045 per gram.
- The US economy was setting itself up for another woeful month due to concerns relating to Donald Trump’s administration.
- Prices seemed to surge significantly during the first week as the North Korea - US conflict sent markets crashing.
- Gold rates in Madhya Pradesh went up to as high as Rs.3,186 per gram on the 9th and continued at the same rate till the 12th of September.
- After the tensions simmered down, the US dollar bounced back, pushing gold prices down.
- On the final day of the month, gold was seen trading at Rs.3,127 per gram. Aided by geopolitical concerns, price trends surged by 2.69% over the course of this month.
Gold Rate Trend in Madhya Pradesh for April 2017 to June 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,011 per gram||Rs.3,061 per gram||Rs.3,046 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,061 per gram||Rs.3,046 per gram||Rs.3,055 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,061 per gram on 29 April and 30 April||Rs.3,061 per gram on 1 May & 2 May May||Rs.3,077 per gram on 7 June and 8 June|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,011 per gram from 1 April to 3 April||Rs.2,956 per gram from 11 May to 16 May||Rs.3,046 per gram on 1 June and 2 June|
Gold Rate Trend in Madhya Pradesh for April 2017
- Compared to other states in India, Madhya Pradesh did fairly well in terms of gold prices for the month of April and June.
- Gold prices opened at Rs.Rs.3,011 per gram on the 01st April 2017.
- Demand was steady for the first three days of the month and the yellow metal continued to trade at the same price till 3rd April 2017, which is the lowest gold rate recorded for the month.
- Gold prices picked up on the 4th of April and traded at Rs. 3,043 per gram as demand from the domestic market was steady.
- Gold prices was stable till the 09th of April before drifting to Rs.3,025 per gram on the 10th of April.
- Gold prices saw a downward curve from the 10th to the 25th of April, when the precious metal was trading at Rs.3,025 per gram constantly.
- Though fluctuations in the U.S dollar was seen abroad, domestic demand helped gold prices remain stable without drifted for a long time.
- The last week of April witnessed an increase in gold prices when it traded at Rs.3,048 on 27th and 28th April.
- Gold closed at Rs.3,061 per gram on 30th April 2017, which is the highest gold rate for the month.
- Overall, gold prices saw an increase of 1.66% for this month in Madhya Pradesh.
Gold Rate Trend in Madhya Pradesh for May 2017
- No changes were noticed on the first day of the month of May as gold continued to trade at Rs.3,061 per gram. This is the highest gold rate recorded in the month of May in this state.
- Gold prices fell on the 03rd of May to Rs.3,020 per gram.
- Gold price further drifted on 05th of May and was sold at Rs.2,996 per gram as the demand was poor ahead of the French presidential elections.
- Prices were low as Gold prices dropped and hit the lowest rate for the month from 11 May to 16 May when it traded at Rs.2,956 per gram.
- Experts believe that the reason for the gold prices to fall was mainly because the international markets were buoyed by the recent victory of Emmanuel Macron in the French presidential election and strong U.S. dollar.
- Though slight increase was noted on the 17th May 2017 when gold traded at Rs.2,973, the month of May has a downward curve in terms of gold prices.
- Gold price in Madhya Pradesh increased during the end of the month due to high demand from local jewellers and closed at Rs.3,046 per gram.
- Overall, gold prices saw a decrease of 0.49% for this month in Madhya Pradesh.
Gold Rate Trend in Madhya Pradesh for June 2017
- No changes notes on the 01st of June as gold continued to trade at Rs.3,046 per gram.
- The first week of June saw an increase in gold prices when the yellow metal rose and traded at Rs.3,059 per gram and Rs.3,077 per gram from 03rd June to 06th June and 07th June to 08th June, respectively.
- Gold prices began to fall in the second week of June as the precious metal traded at Rs.3,053 per gram from the 09th to the 14th of June.
- Gold price in Madhya Pradesh further drifted to Rs.3,033 per gram on the 15th of June and remained the same till the 29th of June as demand from local and international market was poor though U.S dollar rate remained low.
- Gold saw a slight increase on the last day of the month and closed at Rs.3,055 per gram.
- Overall, gold prices saw an increase of 0.29% for this month in Madhya Pradesh.
Gold Rate Trend in Madhya Pradesh for January 2017 to March 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.2,884 per gram||Rs.2,985 per gram||Rs.3,054 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.2,985 per gram||Rs.3,054 per gram||Rs.3,011 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.2,997 per gram from 16th to 27th January||Rs.3,054 per gram from 24th to 28th February||Rs.3,054 per gram on 1st and 2nd March|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,884 per gram on 1st & 3rd January||Rs.2,985 per gram on 1st February||Rs.2,968 per gram on 15th of March|
Gold Rate Trend in Madhya Pradesh for January 2017:
- In Madhya Pradesh, gold prices seemed to be on the higher side in the month of January.
- As more cash made its way into the system after the demonetisation effort, there was scope for gold trading to increase.
- The availability of cash was coupled with the United States’ monetary policy which caused markets to turn volatile - leading to investments in gold.
- On 1st January, gold was trading at Rs.2,884 per gram but due to a brief fall in demand, rates went down to Rs.2,872 per gram on 2nd.
- From then on, however, there was no turning back for gold prices as they kept increasing.
- On 9th, gold prices went up to Rs.2,908 per gram and then as demand picked up they ended up at Rs.2,997 per gram by the end of 19th.
- Rates remained unchanged till the 27th before going down to Rs.2,985 per gram on 28th.
- For the next three days, prices remained stable to end the month at Rs.2,985 per gram.
Gold Rate Trend in Madhya Pradesh for February 2017:
- When compared to other states, gold prices in Madhya Pradesh didn’t fall by too much during February.
- The month picked up were January with gold trading price of Rs.2,985 per gram - which surprisingly, was the lowest gold rate for the month.
- On 2nd, gold prices went up to Rs.3,014 per gram and sustained at the same rate till the 7th as demand stabilised.
- The 8th saw gold prices go up by Rs.20 to reach Rs.3,034, which again carried on till the for the next two days before slumping down to Rs.3,013 per gram on 10th.
- This was the time when news that US Federal Reserve decided to hike the interest rate, which brought rates crashing down.
- However, there was enough domestic demand for the yellow metal to keep prices stable as gold was seen trading at Rs.3,024 per gram on 16th.
- The last week saw demand go up as gold was trading at Rs.3,054 per gram - which happened to be the highest gold rate for the entire month.
- February saw gold rates change at a rate of 2.33%, owing to a sustained domestic demand.
Gold Rate Trend in Madhya Pradesh for March 2017:
- The month of March turned out to be a downer for gold prices as rate began to fall owing to lack of global, and subsequently domestic demand.
- Around this month, the US Federal Reserve chose to increase the interest rate for the second consecutive month which led investors to back off from bullion purchases.
- On 1st of March, gold was trading at Rs.3,054 per gram but as days passed, prices kept slumping down.
- By the end of the 15th, gold rates had hit a new quarterly low of Rs.2,968 per gram.
- However, prices rallied from them on and weathered some massive fluctuations to end the month at Rs.3,011 per gram.
Gold Rate Trend in Madhya Pradesh from October to December 2016 (rates per gram for 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,249||Rs.3,168 per gram||Rs.2,938 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,168||Rs.2,975 per gram||Rs.2,884 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,249 on 1st and 2nd October||Rs.3,247 per gram on 11th November||Rs.2,938 per gram from 1st to 7th|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,123 from 7th October to 9th October||Rs.2,949 per gram on 25th November||Rs.2,810 per gram on the 22nd and 26th|
Gold Rate Trend in Madhya Pradesh for October 2016
- When October began, gold traded at Rs.3,249 per gram but prices went to Rs.3,123 per gram by the 9th as demand decreased.
- On 10th, prices increased slightly to Rs.3,135 per gram and went up again hit Rs.3,143 per gram on 13th as buyer sentiments seemed to rise.
- Over the last few days gold prices held on at Rs.3,168 per gram, before remaining there till the end of the month on 31st.
- The central Indian state saw a decline of 2.49% with respect to gold rates for the month of October.
Gold Rate Trend in Madhya Pradesh for November 2016
- Demonetisation wreaked havoc on a steady growing gold prices in November.
- The first two weeks saw gold prices gain day-on-day as the results of US presidential election drew near.
- A possible upset for Hillary Clinton was on the cards leading to a crash in global markets, thereby leading to an increase in demand.
- November began with gold selling at Rs.3,168 per gram which later increased to reach Rs.3,197 by 9th as demands began to soar..
- The downward trend began a little after 10th as prices began crashing owing to the lack of cash in the system and also the introduction of PAN Card rule for retail purchases.
- Gold rates seemed to pick up slightly towards end the month to reach Rs.2,975 per gram as cash flow issues seemed to subside.
- Gold price trends changed by -6.09% in Madhya Pradesh for the month of November.
Gold Trend Rate in Madhya Pradesh for December 2016
- When December began, gold was trading at Rs.2,938 per gram and remained more and less the same until 7th.
- Prices fell to Rs.2,907 per gram when business day ended on 8th, as demand saw a sudden decline.
- Prices again witnessed a downward trend as they hit Rs.2,842 per gram on 16th.
- Gold prices decreased to Rs.2,826 per gram on 17th but continued at the same rate till the end of 21st.
- The arrival of new year saw prices increase to end the month at Rs.2,884 per gram.
- The month of December in Madhya Pradesh saw a change of -1.83% with regards to the price trends.
Gold Rate Trend in Madhya Pradesh for July 2016 to September 2016 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,112 per gram||Rs.3,249 per gram||Rs.3,212 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,249 per gram||Rs.3,225 per gram||Rs.3,279 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,246 per gram on 6th and 7th July||Rs.3,283 per gram on 18th August||Rs.3,285 per gram from 24th to 26th September|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,112 per gram on 1st July||Rs.3,225 per gram on 31st August||Rs.3,212 per gram on 1st and 2nd September|
Gold Rate Trend of Madhya Pradesh in July 2016
- Gold was priced at Rs.3,112 per gram on 1st July.
- Demand was high in domestic and global markets as prices rose consistently during the first two weeks of the month.
- Prices gained stability at Rs.3,223 from the 22nd to the 30th of the month thanks to firming trends.
- The month closed with gold trading at Rs.3,249 per gram on 31st July.
Gold Rate Trend of Madhya Pradesh in August 2016
- The rate of gold per gram on the 1st of August was recorded at Rs.3,249.
- Prices fluctuated as the month progressed, rising and falling on certain days until they gained stability at Rs.3,226 on the 6th and remained unchanged until the 9th.
- Domestic demand was stable as jewellers and retailers increased their offtake for the festive season, leading to a consistent increase in rates until the 18th when they hit Rs.3,283 – the highest recorded rate in August.
- Prices then fluctuated again and the yellow metal closed the month at Rs.3,225 per gram.
Gold Rate Trend of Madhya Pradesh in September 2016
- Gold traded at Rs.3,212 per gram on 1st and 2nd September, which was the lowest rate for this month.
- The highlight for this month was that the interest rate hike by the U.S. Federal Reserve was put on hold as the U.S. presidential elections were too close.
- Prices remained unchanged from the 3rd of September to the 12th at Rs.3,229.
- Prices increased gradually until the 24th when they hit Rs.3,285 per gram and remained stable until the 26th of September.
- Prices remained stable for the last four days of the month and closed September at Rs.3,279 per gram.
Gold Rate Trend in Madhya Pradesh for April 2016 to June 2016 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.2,989 per gram||Rs.3,154 per gram||Rs.3,038 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,154 per gram||Rs.3,018 per gram||Rs.3,112 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,154 per gram on April 30th||Rs.3,155 per gram from May 8th to 11th||Rs.3,192 per gram on June 27th and 29th|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,989 per gram from April 1st to 11th||Rs.3,003 per gram on May 30th||Rs.3,015 per gram on 4th of June|
Gold Rate Trend of Madhya Pradesh in April 2016
- Gold prices were recorded at Rs.2,989 per gram on the 1st of April and remained unchanged until the 11th.
- Prices rose to Rs.3,038 on the 12th and remained constant until the 23rd after which a marginal decline on the 24th brought rates down to Rs.3,033 and they remained unchanged until the 28th.
- Consecutive increases on the last two days of April saw prices rise and close the month at Rs.3,154, and the overall rise in prices between the first and last day of April was Rs.165.
Gold Rate Trend of Madhya Pradesh in May 2016
- Gold prices remained unchanged on the first day of May, at Rs.3,154.
- Prices declined consistently during the first week of May, and small increases over the rest of the month were written off by subsequent losses.
- The highest price recorded in May was Rs.3,155 between the 8th and 11th, and the lowest was Rs.3,003 on the 30th of the month.
- The overall decline in prices when comparing the first day of May to the last was only Rs.136.
Gold Rate Trend of Madhya Pradesh in June 2016
- Gold prices were recorded at Rs.3,038 on the 1st of June and fluctuated over the course of the month.
- The highest recorded rate in June was between the 27th and 29th when prices soared to Rs.3,192, while the lowest was recorded on the 4th of the month, at Rs.3,015.
- The overall increase in prices between the first and last day of the month was Rs.74.
|1st day||Rs.2,601 per gram||Rs.2,775 per gram||Rs.3,068 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.2,775 per gram||Rs.3,068 per gram||Rs.2,989 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.2,789 per gram from January 27th to 29th t||Rs.3,068 per gram from February 27th to 29th||Rs.3,093 per gram from March 12th to 17th|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,601 per gram on January 1st and 2nd||Rs.2,775 per gram on February 1st and 2nd||Rs.2,989 per gram from 22nd to 31st of March|
Gold Rate Trend of Madhya Pradesh in January 2016
- Gold traded at Rs.2,601 per gram on the 1st of January and consistent increases were recorded over the next two weeks.
- Prices fluctuated over the course of the month as minor declines on certain days were written off by subsequent rises on others.
- The highest rate recorded in January was Rs.2,789 between the 27th and 29th, and the lowest was Rs.2,601 on the first two days of the month.
- The overall increase in prices between the first day and the last day of January was Rs.188.
Gold Rate Trend of Madhya Pradesh in February 2016
- Gold prices were recorded at Rs.2,775 per gram on the 1st of February, as there were no changes in rates from the last day of the previous month.
- Prices increased gradually over the course of the month, and although there were slight declines on certain days, they were written off by subsequent gains.
- The highest rate recorded in the month of February was Rs.3,068 on the last three days of the monthh, while the lowest was Rs.2,775 on the 1st and 2nd.
- The overall increase in prices between the first and last day of the month was Rs.293.
Gold Rate Trend of Madhya Pradesh in March 2016
- Gold prices were recorded at Rs.3,068 on the 1st of March, and they remained unchanged until the 11th of the month.
- Prices rose to Rs.3,093 on the 12th and remained stable until the 17th after which a decline of Rs.80 saw prices plunge to Rs.3,033 and remain there until the 21st.
- Prices fell further and settled at Rs.2,989 on the 22nd and remained stable until the end of the month.
- The overall decline in prices between the first and last day of March was just Rs.79.
Details of Gold Price in Madhya Pradesh (22 Karat & 24 Karat) - Till December 2015
Price of 22K gold as of December 19, 2015 is Rs. 2448 in Madhya Pradesh. Price of 24K gold as of December 18, 2015 is Rs. 2614 in Madhya Pradesh. Gold rates in Madhya Pradesh are affected by the exterior issues which include both global and national economic events. Gold rates reached a close of Rs 3,000 per gram in September 2013 and stayed around the Rs 2,700 mark in the later part of 2013 – early 2014, after which the rates began to drop to around Rs 2,500 per gram. Many experts believe that this downwards trend in prices are expected to fall even further.
Gold as an investment in Madhya Pradesh
When it comes to a safe investment option, Gold is considered to be one of the least riskiest of trading commodities in any market, whether regional or global. In Madhya Pradesh too the yellow metal is considered an investment option that is lower on risk factors, primarily based on the fact that it is highly affordable and culturally significant as mentioned before. Most families find this metal auspicious such as weddings and Dhanteras season. Also families involved in marriage exchange gold ornaments as a tradition especially for the bride and the other female family members. Investors in this part of the country also find it an integral part of their investment portfolio along with stock market and mutual fund investments. Investors have various options for gold trading through gold contracts and physical gold.
Physical Gold: If you are buying gold in Madhya Pradesh, you have a variety options. This includes buying gold coins from jewelers as well as banks who offer products that are variegated in prices based on individual’s investment requirement and budget. Gold ornaments include chains, anklets, earrings, amulets, nose rings and rings which serve both as an investment along with being an accessory. Gold statues of gods and goddesses are also popular in Madhya Pradesh, with their demand peaking during festivals and religious processions during Akshaya Tritiya and Ganesh chaturthi. Gold in banks are slightly more expensive. But then again you have the advantage of gold that is certified and checked and you can be assured about the purity.
Market Trade: In this state one can purchase gold through the markets, with gold being traded in the National Multi Commodity Exchange, National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange and the Multi Commodity Exchange. This is apt for individuals willing to purchase gold in bulk, with the minimum trading limit being set at 1 kg in general. It's a viable option for people who are well aware of the gold market and all that affects it.
Also Check Gold Prices in the Cities of Madhya Pradesh
|Gold Rate in Indore||Gold Rate in Bhopal||Gold Rate In Ratlam|
|Gold Rate In Jabalpur|
Read More On Gold
Significance of Gold in Indian Culture
India has maintained a strong love affair with gold for centuries and it shows no signs of loosening its grip on the Indian subconscious. Discover the reasons that has made gold a consistent feature in Indian history and culture through the years.
India’s Love for Gold
Indians have been obsessed with gold since time immemorial. It has become an integral part of Indian cultural and religious belief as well as a source of investment and security. Find out why India’s love for gold continues unabated.
Significance of Indian Jewellery
Discover why Indian gold and jewellery is revered the world over and why jewellery from India is held in such high regard due its strong significance in the traditions and culture of the people of India.
All that you need to know about the Gold Monetization Scheme
In order to ensure that your gold isn’t sitting idle in your bank, the Gold Monetization Scheme was launched to help you turn your gold into a more productive asset. Find out how investing in the Gold Monetization scheme could be to your advantage.
India Gold Coin: What you need to know about it
The Indian Gold Coin scheme was launched by the Indian government with a view to use investment in gold to boost the country’s economy. Discover what the Indian Gold Coin Scheme is all about along with all the attractive features and benefits it offers.