*Disclaimer: Bankbazaar makes no guarantee or warranty on the accuracy of the data provided on this site, the prevailing rates are susceptible to change with Market value and provided on an as-is basis. Nothing contained herein is intended or shall be deemed to be investment advice, implied or otherwise. We accept no liability for any loss arising from the use of the data contained on this website.
Gold rate in Madhya Pradesh
Madhya Pradesh is a Northern state in India which is is said to be very rich in culture and boasts of one of the most ancient but renowned universities of India, Nalanda. The state is very well established in terms of language and artistry and are said to be consisting a population that has a very simple taste and lead a humble lifestyle, but when it comes to jewelry, gold is an auspicious part of their day to day life. A woman from the state is often seen wearing some sort of gold ornament even if it is the form of a nose ring. However, in Madhya Pradesh similar to other states in the country the rates are based on the prices around the region and fixed on the basis of the gold rates from the other parts of the country. Here, you will read about the general trend and rates of gold in the state.
Gold Rate Trend in Madhya Pradesh for April 2016 to June 2016 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.2,989 per gram||Rs.3,154 per gram||Rs.3,038 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,154 per gram||Rs.3,018 per gram||Rs.3,112 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,154 per gram on April 30th||Rs.3,155 per gram from May 8th to 11th||Rs.3,192 per gram on June 27th and 29th|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,989 per gram from April 1st to 11th||Rs.3,003 per gram on May 30th||Rs.3,015 per gram on 4th of June|
Gold Rate Trend of Madhya Pradesh in April 2016
- Gold prices were recorded at Rs.2,989 per gram on the 1st of April and remained unchanged until the 11th.
- Prices rose to Rs.3,038 on the 12th and remained constant until the 23rd after which a marginal decline on the 24th brought rates down to Rs.3,033 and they remained unchanged until the 28th.
- Consecutive increases on the last two days of April saw prices rise and close the month at Rs.3,154, and the overall rise in prices between the first and last day of April was Rs.165.
Gold Rate Trend of Madhya Pradesh in May 2016
- Gold prices remained unchanged on the first day of May, at Rs.3,154.
- Prices declined consistently during the first week of May, and small increases over the rest of the month were written off by subsequent losses.
- The highest price recorded in May was Rs.3,155 between the 8th and 11th, and the lowest was Rs.3,003 on the 30th of the month.
- The overall decline in prices when comparing the first day of May to the last was only Rs.136.
Gold Rate Trend of Madhya Pradesh in June 2016
- Gold prices were recorded at Rs.3,038 on the 1st of June and fluctuated over the course of the month.
- The highest recorded rate in June was between the 27th and 29th when prices soared to Rs.3,192, while the lowest was recorded on the 4th of the month, at Rs.3,015.
- The overall increase in prices between the first and last day of the month was Rs.74.
Gold Rate Trend in Madhya Pradesh for January 2016 to March 2016 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.2,601 per gram||Rs.2,775 per gram||Rs.3,068 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.2,775 per gram||Rs.3,068 per gram||Rs.2,989 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.2,789 per gram from January 27th to 29th t||Rs.3,068 per gram from February 27th to 29th||Rs.3,093 per gram from March 12th to 17th|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,601 per gram on January 1st and 2nd||Rs.2,775 per gram on February 1st and 2nd||Rs.2,989 per gram from 22nd to 31st of March|
Gold Rate Trend of Madhya Pradesh in January 2016
- Gold traded at Rs.2,601 per gram on the 1st of January and consistent increases were recorded over the next two weeks.
- Prices fluctuated over the course of the month as minor declines on certain days were written off by subsequent rises on others.
- The highest rate recorded in January was Rs.2,789 between the 27th and 29th, and the lowest was Rs.2,601 on the first two days of the month.
- The overall increase in prices between the first day and the last day of January was Rs.188.
Gold Rate Trend of Madhya Pradesh in February 2016
- Gold prices were recorded at Rs.2,775 per gram on the 1st of February, as there were no changes in rates from the last day of the previous month.
- Prices increased gradually over the course of the month, and although there were slight declines on certain days, they were written off by subsequent gains.
- The highest rate recorded in the month of February was Rs.3,068 on the last three days of the monthh, while the lowest was Rs.2,775 on the 1st and 2nd.
- The overall increase in prices between the first and last day of the month was Rs.293.
Gold Rate Trend of Madhya Pradesh in March 2016
- Gold prices were recorded at Rs.3,068 on the 1st of March, and they remained unchanged until the 11th of the month.
- Prices rose to Rs.3,093 on the 12th and remained stable until the 17th after which a decline of Rs.80 saw prices plunge to Rs.3,033 and remain there until the 21st.
- Prices fell further and settled at Rs.2,989 on the 22nd and remained stable until the end of the month.
- The overall decline in prices between the first and last day of March was just Rs.79.
Details of Gold Price in Madhya Pradesh (22 Karat & 24 Karat) - Till December 2015
Price of 22K gold as of December 19, 2015 is Rs. 2448 in Madhya Pradesh. Price of 24K gold as of December 18, 2015 is Rs. 2614 in Madhya Pradesh. Gold rates in Madhya Pradesh are affected by the exterior issues which include both global and national economic events. Gold rates reached a close of Rs 3,000 per gram in September 2013 and stayed around the Rs 2,700 mark in the later part of 2013 – early 2014, after which the rates began to drop to around Rs 2,500 per gram. Many experts believe that this downwards trend in prices are expected to fall even further.
Gold as an investment in Madhya Pradesh
When it comes to a safe investment option, Gold is considered to be one of the least riskiest of trading commodities in any market, whether regional or global. In Madhya Pradesh too the yellow metal is considered an investment option that is lower on risk factors, primarily based on the fact that it is highly affordable and culturally significant as mentioned before. Most families find this metal auspicious such as weddings and Dhanteras season. Also families involved in marriage exchange gold ornaments as a tradition especially for the bride and the other female family members. Investors in this part of the country also find it an integral part of their investment portfolio along with stock market and mutual fund investments. Investors have various options for gold trading through gold contracts and physical gold.
Physical Gold: If you are buying gold in Madhya Pradesh, you have a variety options. This includes buying gold coins from jewelers as well as banks who offer products that are variegated in prices based on individual’s investment requirement and budget. Gold ornaments include chains, anklets, earrings, amulets, nose rings and rings which serve both as an investment along with being an accessory. Gold statues of gods and goddesses are also popular in Madhya Pradesh, with their demand peaking during festivals and religious processions during Akshaya Tritiya and Ganesh chaturthi. Gold in banks are slightly more expensive. But then again you have the advantage of gold that is certified and checked and you can be assured about the purity.
Market Trade: In this state one can purchase gold through the markets, with gold being traded in the National Multi Commodity Exchange, National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange and the Multi Commodity Exchange. This is apt for individuals willing to purchase gold in bulk, with the minimum trading limit being set at 1 kg in general. It's a viable option for people who are well aware of the gold market and all that affects it.
Also Check Gold Prices in the Cities of Madhya Pradesh
|Gold Rate in Indore||Gold Rate in Bhopal||Gold Rate In Ratlam|
|Gold Rate In Jabalpur|
Read More On Gold
Significance of Gold in Indian Culture
India has maintained a strong love affair with gold for centuries and it shows no signs of loosening its grip on the Indian subconscious. Discover the reasons that has made gold a consistent feature in Indian history and culture through the years.
India’s Love for Gold
Indians have been obsessed with gold since time immemorial. It has become an integral part of Indian cultural and religious belief as well as a source of investment and security. Find out why India’s love for gold continues unabated.
Significance of Indian Jewellery
Discover why Indian gold and jewellery is revered the world over and why jewellery from India is held in such high regard due its strong significance in the traditions and culture of the people of India.
All that you need to know about the Gold Monetization Scheme
In order to ensure that your gold isn’t sitting idle in your bank, the Gold Monetization Scheme was launched to help you turn your gold into a more productive asset. Find out how investing in the Gold Monetization scheme could be to your advantage.
India Gold Coin: What you need to know about it
The Indian Gold Coin scheme was launched by the Indian government with a view to use investment in gold to boost the country’s economy. Discover what the Indian Gold Coin Scheme is all about along with all the attractive features and benefits it offers.
News About Gold Rate in Madhya Pradesh
Centre To Propose Lower GST Rate
The Centre is planning to submit a proposal requesting the government to double the rate of tax on gold under the Goods and Service Tax bracket. This will in return allow the GST council to set low GST rate. GST council will be held this Thursday in which government will point out the benefits of this proposal. The government defence is that the profit from gold consumption will provide enough cushion to set lower GST rate. They further stated that following this rule, GST can be set lower than 20%. This proposal is made based on a previous proposal committee headed by Arvind Subramanian, Chief Economic Advisor last year. It is noteworthy that currently gold and other precious metals are taxed around 1% to 1.6%. Whereas, a major percentage of goods and services are taxed at 27% appropriately.
19th September, 2016
Gold eases off from a fresh 9 day high
Gold did not sustain over 50 DMA barrier and is now extending its retreat from a 9 day high as a result of a broad US dollar recovery. Gold dropped down by 0.18% at $1,242 after having posted a fresh 9 day high at $1,248.Gold tends to benefit in a low interest rates environment as it is a non-interest paying investment asset. The gold market is now waiting for an update from Fed Chair Yellen about the Federal Reserve rate hike this year.
7th June 2016
Gold Prices Slide Slightly Again
Gold prices fell slightly on Wednesday amid strong dollar rates. Spot gold decreased by 0.1 percent to USD 1,248.53 per ounce at 0928 GMT, down from the one-week high of USD 1,258. April futures of gold in the US fell by USD 3.60 per ounce to USD 1,250.70.
The dollar gained around 0.1 percent on Wednesday, dragging gold prices down. Experts expect gold to rally around on the back of expectations of a higher inflation in the US, and negative rates in Japan and Euro zone.
Silver, in the meanwhile, rose by 0.1 percent to USD 16.95 per ounce, after achieving an 11-month high of USD 17.23.
21st April 2016
- For more related news /update on gold price visit: Gold News