*Disclaimer: Bankbazaar makes no guarantee or warranty on the accuracy of the data provided on this site, the prevailing rates are susceptible to change with Market value and provided on an as-is basis. Nothing contained herein is intended or shall be deemed to be investment advice, implied or otherwise. We accept no liability for any loss arising from the use of the data contained on this website.
Todays Gold Price in Kannur
Kannur is a district situated in ‘God’s own country’ Kerala. Earlier known as Cannanore, it is the largest city in the North Malabar region. It houses Asia’s largest and the world’s third largest Naval academy. The place is also well known for its obsession with gold considering it's a part of a city which also is one of the biggest consumers of gold in India. Purchasing and wearing gold has always been a part of culture and tradition in Kerala. People in Kannur view gold as an investment and not just a commodity. Gold rate in Kannur changes almost everyday even though if it is by a mere margin.
Check - Today Gold Price
Gold Investments In Kannur
Gold is considered to be more of an investment than a commodity in Kannur. Listed below are some of the most popular type of investments in gold.
- Bullion - Gold bullion bars and coins are usually prefered by individuals who wish to invest a lot of money in gold. People who invest in bullion, usually prefer to start with gold coins rather than gold bars as it is relatively less expensive than gold bars.
- Jewelry - Jewelry is probably the most popular form of gold investment in Kannur. Gold jewelry is not only seen as an investment in Kannur but it is also viewed as a symbol of status. The rate of gold jewelry is not only based on the rate of gold but also includes other charges such as making charges, wastage charges, etc and hence, will be more expensive.
- Market Trade - Though Jewelry is the most popular form of gold investment in Kannur, other investments such as ETFs has gained its own set of followers over the last couple of years. The attractive returns has pushed many people into investing in ETFs over jewelery.
- Check - Gold Rate In Kerala
FAQs on Gold Rate in Kannur
What is 22K gold in Kannur made of?
22 K gold is made of 92% pure gold and the rest of the elements are zinc, nickel silver, and alloys.
When should I buy gold in Kannur?
You can buy gold at anytime and should check the purity of the gold.
When did gold reach its lowest price in March in Kannur?
The lowest gold price in March in Kannur was on 10 March when the price was Rs.5,061 per gram.
What was the price of gold in Kannur today?
On 12 March, the price of gold in Kannur was Rs.4,760 per gram.
What is the meaning of 24 Karat gold in Kannur?
24K gold is 24 parts made of pure gold. There is no other metal mixed into it.
Check Gold Price in NearBy Cities of Kannur
|Gold Rate In Malappuram||Gold Rate In Thrissur||Gold Rate In Trivandrum|
|Gold Rate In Kochi||Gold Rate In Kozhikode||Gold Rate In Mangalore|
|Also Know - Silver Rate In Kannur|
Read More on Gold
- GST on Gold
- Gold And Devaluation
- Gold Price Valuation In India
- Why Is Gold Rate Fluctuating
- Why Investing In Gold Is A Golden Opportunity
- How Gold Rate Fluctuation Affects Indian Economy
- Top 8 Reasons to Invest in Gold
- How Does Gold Investment Affect Indian Economy?
- How Will Restricting Gold Imports in India Affect Gold Rates?
- Top 5 Factors That Affect Gold Rate In India
- Why Gold Prices Are Up