*Disclaimer: Bankbazaar makes no guarantee or warranty on the accuracy of the data provided on this site, the prevailing rates are susceptible to change with Market value and provided on an as-is basis. Nothing contained herein is intended or shall be deemed to be investment advice, implied or otherwise. We accept no liability for any loss arising from the use of the data contained on this website.
Today's Gold Price in Ranchi
Ranchi, the capital of Jharkhand, is among the top destinations for buying gold in Eastern India. The city has a rich history with gold and has a good demand for the yellow metal. Being the most populated city in Jharkhand, gold rate in Ranchi can be taken as a benchmark for gold rates in the whole state. Gold rate in Ranchi is affected by various national and international factors.
Gold is sold by numerous dealers and traders in the city. The city boasts of a well-established gold market and as such customers usually get a lot of options to choose from. The city is also a centre of local commercial activity and therefore a large number of customers both from urban and rural localities prefer shopping for gold in Ranchi.
Check - Gold Rate Today
Gold Rate Trend in Ranchi from April 2022 to June 2022
|1st Day||Rs.5,192 per gram||Rs.5,255 per gram||Rs.5,161 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.5,255 per gram||Rs.5,187 per gram||Rs.5,072 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.5,397 per gram on 18 April and 19 April||Rs.5,255 per gram on 1 May||Rs.5,261 per gram on 13 June|
|Lowest Price||Rs.5,161 per gram on 4 April, 5 April, and 6 April||Rs.5,003 per gram on 18 May||Rs.5,072 per gram on 30 June|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Ranchi from April 2022 to June 2022
- In Ranchi, the month of April opened with gold price standing at the rate of Rs.5,192 per gram. Gold prices in Ranchi recorded the lowest for the month on 4, 5, & 6 April when a gram of the 24-karat gold was being traded for Rs.5,161. Gold reached its highest price point of Rs.5,397 per gram on 18 & 19 April. The overall performance of the yellow metal witnessed an inclining trend wherein the percentage change stood at 1.21%.
- In Ranchi, the month of May opened with gold price standing at the rate of Rs.5,255 per gram. Gold prices in Ranchi recorded the lowest for the month on 18 May when a gram of the 24-karat gold was being traded for Rs.5,033. Gold reached its highest price point of Rs.5,255 per gram on 1 May. The overall performance of the yellow metal witnessed a declining trend wherein the percentage change stood at 1.29%.
- In Ranchi, the month of June opened with gold price standing at the rate of Rs.5,161 per gram. Gold prices in Ranchi recorded the lowest for the month on 30 June when a gram of the 24-karat gold was being traded for Rs.5,072. Gold reached its highest price point of Rs.5,261 per gram on 13 June. The overall performance of the yellow metal witnessed a declining trend wherein the percentage change stood at 1.72%.
Gold Rate Trend in Ranchi from January 2022 to March 2022 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.4,956 per gram||Rs.4,898 per gram||Rs.5,087 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.4,898 per gram||Rs.5,051 per gram||Rs.5,161 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.5,003 per gram on 26 January||Rs.5,166 per gram on 24 February||Rs.5,465 per gram on 9 March|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,856 per gram on 10 January||Rs.4,898 per gram on 1, and 2 February||Rs.5,087 per gram on 1 March|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Ranchi from January 2022 to March 2022
- In Ranchi, gold prices in January opened at Rs.4,956 per gram. Over the month, the prices fluctuated and settled at Rs.4,898 per gram by 31 January 2022. Overall, the performance of gold in Ranchi was one of decline with a percentage change of 1.17%.
- In February, gold rates opened at Rs.4,898 per gram. Gold reached its highest price point of Rs.5,166 per gram on 24 February. The performance of gold saw an upward trend with a percentage change of 3.12%.
- Gold rates in March opened at Rs.5,087 per gram. The month ended with the metal reaching Rs.5,161 per gram. The gold performance in Ranchi jumped by 1.45% over the course of the month.
FAQs on Gold Rate in Ranchi
- How is the purity of Ranchi gold measured?
The purity of gold is measured in carats. 24 carat gold is the purest form of gold with 99.9% purity level.
- How to buy Digital Gold in Ranchi?
You can buy Digital Gold in Ranchi through various apps and websites that are available over the internet.
- Which gold is used to make jewellery in Ranchi?
Generally jewellers prefer 22 and lower carats of gold to make jewellery as 24 carat gold is brittle in its purest form and can be broken if used to make jewellery.
- What are the factors that influence the Today Gold rate in Ranchi?
Various factors like Inflation, movement of international gold prices, RBI gold reserve, etc tend to influence the today gold rate in Ranchi.
When should I buy gold in Ranchi?
It is recommended you purchase gold only when you need it. It is important you check the performance of the yellow metal in both domestic and global markets, interest rates, government policy with regards to purchasing of gold, and the price of 10 grams of 22-karat and 24-karat gold before making the purchase.
Did the Russia-Ukraine war affect the cost of Gold in Ranchi?
Yes, the price of gold both domestically and globally were affected due to the war between Russia and Ukraine. The price of gold was seen going up many times when the price of oil and US dollars went down.
Why do investors invest in Ranchi Gold if the prices of US dollars and oil fall?
Gold is considered to be a safe haven and less volatile in nature. Hence, when the price of US dollar and oil is impacted negatively, the investors in order to make profit turns toward investing in gold.
Find Today's Gold Price in Top Metro Cities
|Today's Gold Price in Mumbai||Today's Gold Price in Chennai||Today's Gold Price in Bangalore|
|Today's Gold Price in Delhi||Today's Gold Price in Kolkata||Today's Gold Price in Hyderabad|
Gold buying patterns in Ranchi
Gold is sold throughout the city in a number of jewellery and dealer outlets.
Over the counter: Gold is popularly sold as jewelleries and ornaments in the city of Ranchi. The city has a rich culture and people throng to buy gold jewelleries during festival or marriage seasons. Other than jewelleries, gold is also sold as bullions and coins in the city, with bullions being a cheaper option though they are only available for larger quantities of gold.
Traded gold: Gold is traded by the people of Ranchi through spot and future contracts. Spot contracts are available on a real time basis and purchased gold is usually delivered within a week. Futures contract is sold for a future delivery date.
- Also Check - Gold Rate in Jharkhand
Also Check Gold Price in NearBy Cities of Ranchi
|Gold Rate In Jamshedpur||Gold Rate In Kolkata||Gold Rate In Raipur|
|Gold Rate In Bhilai||Gold Rate In Cuttack||Gold Rate In Patna|
|Also Know - Silver Rate in Ranchi|
Read More on Gold
- GST on Gold
- Gold And Devaluation
- Gold Price Valuation In India
- Why Is Gold Rate Fluctuating
- Why Investing In Gold Is A Golden Opportunity
- How Gold Rate Fluctuation Affects Indian Economy
- Top 8 Reasons to Invest in Gold
- How Does Gold Investment Affect Indian Economy?
- How Will Restricting Gold Imports in India Affect Gold Rates?
- Top 5 Factors That Affect Gold Rate In India
- Why Gold Prices Are Up