*Disclaimer: Bankbazaar makes no guarantee or warranty on the accuracy of the data provided on this site, the prevailing rates are susceptible to change with Market value and provided on an as-is basis. Nothing contained herein is intended or shall be deemed to be investment advice, implied or otherwise. We accept no liability for any loss arising from the use of the data contained on this website.
Gold Price in Jaipur
Gold jewelry and gold ornaments are the primary forms of gold that are bought and sold in India. However, with a new wave of information, education and realization, gold is slowly starting to be thought of as a tradable commodity by the average Indian investor. In Jaipur, the largest city in Rajasthan, the demand and awareness of gold as a tradable commodity is on the rise. The “Pink City”, is an ancient city which is now home to over 3 million people. With the largest SEZ in the country and a growing population of highly educated young adults, the city and its population are perfectly poised to make full use of the benefits of investing in gold as a commodity.
Gold rate in Jaipur fluctuates because of various reasons over different intervals time.
Trend of Gold Rate in Jaipur for November 2016 (rates per gram for 24karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.3,199 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.3,012 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.3,252 per gram on 3rd November|
|Lowest Price||Rs.2,981 per gram on 25th November|
November ‘16 – Week 1 (1st-6th)
- Gold traded at Rs.3,199 per gram on 1st November, with the price staying constant until the next day
- An increase in demand led to a hike in prices the next day, with gold rate reaching Rs.3,252 per gram on the 3rd.
- This increase in rate was maintained until the end of the week.
- Rs.3,252 per gram was also the highest rate of gold during the month of November.
November ’16- Week 2 (7th-13th)
- There was a minor decline noted in the price of gold in the second week of November.
- Prices dropped down to Rs.2,234 per gram and declined further thereafter.
- This could be attributed to a decline in gold prices due to increase in market strength.
- Rate of gold declined even further with the precious metal closing at Rs.3,175 per gram on the last day of the week. The second week saw prices improve marginally, with gold trading at Rs.3,030 per gram on 10th November.
November ’16- Week 3 (14th-20th)
- Gold was priced at Rs.3,175 per gram on 8th of November and this rate was maintained until the 18th.
- Prices remained stable to due a sustained albeit slightly low demand.
- There was a further decline noted in the rate of gold on the 19th.
- Decline in gold rates could be attributed to the recent demonetization ruling.
November ’16- Week 4 (21st-27th)
- Low rates of gold was maintained until the 22nd of November.
- There were very minor fluctuations noted during the week.
- Gold traded at Rs.2,981 per gram which was the lowest rate at which the precious metal was priced at, for the month of November.
- This rate was sustained the next day as well, after which a slight increase was noted in the price of gold.
November ‘16 – Week 5 (28th-30th)
- Gold traded at Rs.3,021 per gram on 28th of November, after which prices declined again.
- On the 29th, gold traded at Rs. 3,012 per gram.
- Gold rate closed at Rs.3,012 per gram on the last day of the month.
- There was a decline of 5.84% in the rate of gold as compared to the beginning of the month.
|Highest Price||Rs.3,304 on 1st October|
|Lowest Price||Rs.3,157 from 7th October to 13th October|
October 2016 – Weeks 1 and 2 (1st to 9th)
- Though the interest rate hike by the U.S. Federal Reserve has been put on hold till December, expectations have sprouted again as a further delay in the hike could lead to other problems for the economy.
- Gold as priced at Rs.3,304 on the 1st of October.
- Prices fell to Rs.2,373 on the 2nd and remained stable until the 4th, after which they declined on the following two days as well.
- Prices declined again on the 7th and were recorded at Rs.3,157 until the end of the week.
October 2016 – Week 3 (10th to 16th)
- Gold rates grew stronger this week as prospects of the U.S. Fed rate hike moved at a slow pace.
- The price of gold per gram did not change from the closing levels of the previous week and prices stood at Rs.3,157 until the 13th of the month.
- Rates then increased by Rs.5 on the 14th and remained unchanged at Rs.3,162 until the close of the week.
- In comparison with the previous week, gold prices increased by Rs.5 between the 10th and 16th of October.
October 2016 – Week 4 (17th to 23rd)
- There was little talk of the interest rate hike by the U.S. Federal Reserve this week.
- Rates remained constant at Rs.3,162 throughout the week.
October 2016 – Week 5 (24th to 31st)
- Gold prices increased during the last week of the month as festive demand picked up in the domestic market.
- Although there was no change in rates on the first day of the week, prices rose to Rs.3,189 on the 26th of October and remained stable until the 29th.
- On the 30th of October, prices hit Rs.3,199 and remained stable for another day to close the month at the same rate.
- The overall decline in prices between the first and last day of October was 3.18%.
|1st Day||Rs.3,245 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.3,304 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.3,304 per gram from 27th to 30th September.|
|Lowest Price||Rs.3,245 per gram on 01st and 02nd of September.|
September '16 - Week 1 – (01st to 04th)
- On 01st September, 24K gold traded at Rs.3,245 per gram.
- On 01st and 02nd of September the lowest gold rate was recorded when gold traded at Rs.3,245 per gram.
- A slight increase in gold rates was noted on 03rd September when the yellow metal traded at Rs.3,255 per gram.
- The increase in gold prices was mainly due to the interest displayed by the local traders and jewellers.
- Gold closed at Rs.3,255 per gram.
September '16 - week 2- (05th to 11th)
- Though the yellow metal didn’t do well in the international market, demand from the domestic market kept the gold rates stable in India.
- Fed rate hike speculation led to decrease in gold rates overseas.
- In Jaipur, gold opened at Rs.3,255 per gram and remained the same on 06th of September.
- On 07th to 11th September, gold rate slightly increased on account of festive season in India and traded at Rs.3,291 per gram.
September '16 - week 3 (12th to 18th)
- Gold remained stable and continued to trade at Rs.3,291 per gram from 12th to 17th September.
- Overall, gold displayed a constant trend this week as demand from domestic market poured in despite adverse international market conditions.
- Investors expect gold prices to increase as jewellers are gearing up for the upcoming festivals.
- Gold prices fell on 18th of September due lacklustre demand and subdued buying interest.
- Gold closed at Rs.3,274 per gram.
September '16 - week 4 (19th to 25th)
- Gold traded at Rs.3,274 per gram on 19th September.
- On 20th September, gold rates slightly increased and traded at Rs.3,277 per gram.
- Gold rates continued to increase on 23rd September as jewellers increased their gold intake to meet the festive demands.
- Gold prices rose and traded at Rs.3,297 per gram from 23rd to 25th of September.
September '16 - week 5 (26th to 30th)
- Gold prices increased this week as investors shrugged Fed rate hike speculation.
- Fed rate hike was also put aside on account of the upcoming presidential elections in the U.S.
- Gold opened at Rs.3,297 per gram.
- Gold prices increased and hit Rs.3,304 per gram on 27th September which is also the highest gold rate recorded for this month.
- The incline in gold rates is mainly due to the constant demand from the domestic market and favourable international factors.
|First Day||Rs.3,247 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.3,245 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.3,290 on 23rd to 26th August|
|Lowest Price||Rs.3,236 per gram on 8th to 14th|
August '16 - Weeks 1 (1st to 7th)
- Gold traded at Rs.3,247 per gram on 1st August and continued with the same rate for the first half of the week.
- The steady prices are directly related to the sustained demand in the domestic market that poured in on account of the upcoming auspicious festivals.
- Prices started to increase when the U.S. released economic data which indicated a slower growth than expected.
- Gold prices settled at Rs.3,257 per gram, which was an overall increase for this week.
August '16 - Week 2 (8th to 14th)
- Gold rates dipped slightly on 8th to 14th of August, trading at Rs.3,236 per gram. This was the lowest price recorded for the month.
- Prices were stable on account of steady domestic demand.
- In the global market, investors were assured that a Fed rate hike wouldn’t happen any time soon and demand picked up again.
- The week ended with gold trading at Rs.3,254 per gram, but the overall trend for the week was a constant rate.
August '16 - Week 3 (15th to 21st)
- Gold rates started to climb this week as the climate of the domestic and global market was favorable.
- Gold traded at Rs.3,254 per gram on 15th August and climbed to Rs.3,284 per gram on 21st August.
- The trend for this week was an increase of 0.92%
August '16 - Week 4 (22nd to 28th)
- Gold rates remained constant at the beginning of the week, trading at Rs.3,284 per gram.
- Prices rose to Rs.3,290 per gram and the constant trend continued till 26th August.
- Stability ruled the week as the domestic market demand was consistent.
- Towards the end of the week, a firm dollar that seemed to be on the path of gaining more strength led to gold rates dropping.
- Gold prices declined to Rs.3,274 per gram on 27th and 28th August.
August '16 - Week 5 (29th to 31st)
- Gold rates continued to fall as the U.S. economy grew stronger.
- Positive that a rate hike was possible this year, the U.S. Federal Reserve’s confidence did not bode well for gold rates.
- Gold traded at Rs.3,263 per gram on 29th August and fell to Rs.3,245 per gram.
- Through the month, the trend for gold seemed to be an increasing one, but the month closed with a slight decline of 0.06%.
Gold Rate Trend of Jaipur in June 2016
- Gold traded at Rs.2,991 per gram in the beginning of the month on June 1st.
- The price increased to Rs.3,055 per gram on the 4th of June.
- Gold hit the highest for the month on 25th at Rs.3,212 per gram.
- Gold traded at Rs.3,209 per gram on the 30th of June.
|1st July Rate||Rs.3,224 per gram|
|31st July Rate||Rs.3,244 per gram|
|Highest Rate in July||Rs.3,244 per gram on 31st July|
|Lowest Rate in July||Rs.3,207 per gram on 15th July|
|Overall Performance||Increase in price|
|% Change||+0.62% increase|
July'16 - Week 1 (1st to 3rd)
- The price of gold was stable as there was no major fluctuation.
- The recent referendum led to markets falling and demand for gold increased.
- Gold traded at Rs.3,228 per gram at the end of the week.
July ’16- Week 2 (4th-10th)
- Prices rose significantly as domestic demand rose.
- The Dollar strengthened as the week ended, resulting in gold prices falling.
- Prices fell to Rs.3,222 per gram, a fall of Rs.63 from the start of the week.
July'16 - Week 3 (11th to 17th)
- Prices fell as the equity markets made gains due to strong overseas trends.
- Markets in Asia rose, leading to reduced demand for gold.
- Gold traded at Rs.3,218 per gram, recording a drop of Rs.5 from the start of the week.
July '16 - Week 4 (18th to 24th)
- Prices were static during the week as demand was stagnant.
- The resurgent Dollar and strong equity markets led to demand for gold dropping sharply.
- Gold traded at Rs.3,217 per gram as the week ended.
July‘16 - Week 5 (25th to 31st)
- Prices were low as the week began but picked up as markets fell due to poor economic data.
- The Dollar lost ground and Asian markets were also affected by the U.S> economy slowing down.
- Gold benefitted, with the price reaching Rs.3,244 per gram as the month ended.
Gold Rate Trend in Jaipur for April 2016 to June 2016 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|First day||Rs.2,991 per gram on June 1st|
|Last day||Rs.3,209 per gram on 30th of June|
|Highest price||Rs.3,212 per gram from 25th to 27th of June|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,991 per gram on June 1st|
|1st June rate||Rs.2,991|
|30th June rate||Rs.3,205|
|Highest rate in June||Rs.3,212 on 25th of June|
|Lowest rate in June||Rs.2,991 on 1st of June|
Jun'16 - Week 1 (1st to 4th)
- Gold opened at Rs.2,991 per gram on the 1st which was also the lowest rate for the month.
- Rate remained steady on the 2nd as well post which a rise was noted in the price of gold.
- On the 3rd, gold was priced at Rs.3,003 per gram which was a marginal rise as compared to the rate of the previous day.
- Gold closed at Rs.3,055 per gram at the end of the week which was a significant increase in gold rate for the week.
Jun'16 - Week 2 (5th to 11th)
- Gold rates fluctuated slightly in the second week of the month.
- There was an increase in price as seen from the previous week and the rate of gold stayed above the Rs.3000 mark.
- Gold rate was steady from the 5th to the 6th at Rs.3,055 per gram and again on the 7th and 8th at Rs.3,050 per gram.
- There was a slight increase in prices from the 9th with gold closing at Rs.3,098 per gram on the 11th.
Jun'16 - Week 3 (12th to 18th)
- Gold rate was relatively steady in this week with very few fluctuations.
- Gold opened at Rs.3,098 per gram on the 12th and maintained the same on the 13th as well.
- The price of gold increased marginally to Rs.3,114 per gram before falling again to Rs.3,096 per gram and stayed steady until the 16th.
- Price of gold increased slightly and decreased again to close at Rs.3,102 per gram.
Jun'16 - Week 4 (19th to 25th)
- Gold rates fluctuated throughout the fourth week of the month while almost steadying towards the end of it.
- Although rates hovered around the Rs.3000 mark, there were minor variations.
- The week started off with Rs.3,102 per gram on the 19th and increased slightly to reach Rs.3,121 per gram on the 20th.
- Price of gold decreased slightly from thereon and varied between Rs.3,106 per gram to Rs.3,094 per gram before rising up again.
- The week closed at a high of Rs.3,212 per gram which was also the highest for the month.
Jun'16 - Week 5 (26th to 30th)
- There were minor fluctuations in the rate of gold in the final week of the month. However, rates were above the Rs.3000 mark.
- Gold was steady at Rs.3,212 per gram on the 26th and 27th, which was also the highest rate for the month.
- Prices slightly decreased after that by Rs.50 to stand at Rs.3,162 on the 28th. Prices decreased even further on the 29th of June.
- Gold closed at Rs.3,209 per gram on the 30th which was higher than the rates witnessed at the beginning of the month.
|1st May rate||Rs.3,147|
|31st May rate||Rs.2,991|
|Highest rate in May||Rs.3,178 on the 8th of May|
|Lowest rate in May||Rs.2,991 on the 30th and 31st of May|
|Overall performance||Loss / Negative|
May'16 - Week 1 (1st to 7th)
- Gold rates remained the same on the first as well as the last day of the week despite fluctuating prices during the seven-day period.
- Prices were recorded at Rs.3,417 on the 1st day of the month and Rs.3,147 on the 7th.
- Gold rates increased by Rs.22 on the second day of trading and remained the same on the third day at Rs.3,169 after which a decline saw prices remain stable at Rs.3,152 for the next two days.
- A further decline in prices by Rs.5 saw gold finish the week at Rs.3,147.
May ‘16 - Week 2 (8th to 14th)
- Gold rates increased by Rs.31 on the first day of the second week and prices were recorded at Rs.3,178.
- A decline by Rs.31 saw prices fall back to Rs.3,147 on the second day of the week.
- Prices fell by Rs.20 on the third day and again by Rs.20 on the fourth day of the week, and then increased by Rs.9 and remained constant at Rs.3,138 until the 14th of May.
- There was an overall decline in prices over the course of the week.
May ‘16 - Week 3 (15th to 21st)
- Gold prices rose by Rs.15 on the first day of the third week of May and remained unchanged for another day.
- Prices then fell by Rs.10 to remain at Rs.3,143 for the next two days.
- Rates fell by Rs.35 on the 19th and remained at Rs.3,108 until the 20th after which an increase of Rs.10 was recorded and the price of the precious metal at the close of the week was Rs.3,118.
- Gold prices recorded a further decline at the end of the week in comparison with the first day of the week.
May ‘16 - Week 4 (22nd to 31st)
- Gold prices declined on the first day of the fourth week of May too, as prices fell by Rs.6 at the start of the week.
- Marginal declines ensued for the next two days after which prices fell by Rs.68 on the 25th and stood at Rs.3,048.
- An increase of Rs.10 was then recorded on the 26th of the month and prices remained unchanged at Rs.3,058 until the 29th.
- The lowest price of gold in May was recorded on the last two days of the month as prices fell to Rs.2,991.
- Gold prices fell by Rs.156 between the first and last day of May.
|1st April rate||Rs 2,988|
|30th April rate||Rs 3,147|
|Highest rate in April||Rs 3,147 on 29th, 30th|
|Lowest rate in April||Rs 2,957 on 4th|
|% Change||+ 5.32%|
Apr ‘16 - Week 1 (1st to 3rd)
- The week began on a cautious note for investors, who chose to wait for concrete statements on a US Federal rate hike.
- Gold rates remained unchanged during the week in Jaipur.
- Prices stayed constant at Rs 2,988 on the back of reduced interest in gold.
Apr ‘16 - Week 2 (4th to 10th)
- Prices fell marginally on the 4th, dropping to Rs 2,957.
- The rest of the week was good for gold, as prices increased steadily.
- Gold rates crossed the Rs 3,000 mark on 10th, ending the week on Rs 3,037.
- An overall appreciation in gold prices was witnessed during the week.
Apr ‘16 - Week 3 (11th to 17th)
- It was a mixed week for gold, as prices marginally increased before ending on a low.
- Rates picked up on the back of demand, peaking at Rs 3,073 on 12th.
- The rest of the week saw gold rates falling, dropping to a low of Rs 3,021 on 16th.
- Prices picked up marginally, ending the week at Rs 3,031.
Apr ‘16 - Week 4 (18th to 24th)
- An increase in gold rates was seen during the week.
- Prices picked up from Rs 3,051 on 18th, peaking at Rs 3,072.
- Rates remained steady at Rs 3,072 for most of the week, before dropping again.
- The week ended with gold trading at Rs 3,053.
Apr ‘16 - Week 5 (25th to 30th)
- The week began with gold trading at Rs 3,057.
- A steady increase in gold rates was observed throughout the week.
- The week ended with gold trading at Rs 3,147, the highest for April.
|1st March rate||Rs 3,067|
|31st March rate||Rs 2,988|
|Highest rate in March||Rs 3,090 from march 2nd to 19th|
|Lowest rate in March||Rs 2,974 on 23rd, 24th and 25th|
Mar'16 - Week 1 (1st to 6th)
- Gold was priced Rs 3,067 on 1st March.
- Prices moved to Rs 3,090 on 2nd.
- Protests by jewellers led to markets being shut, with prices remaining constant for the rest of the week.
Mar'16 - Week 2 (7th to 13th)
- Protests continued in the second week, with no change in prices as trading stayed closed.
- Gold rates stayed constant at Rs 3,090 during this period.
Mar'16 - Week 3 (14th to 20th)
- A small number of jewellers opened their stores, but protests still continued, with trading suspended.
- There was no change in gold rates on this account.
- Gold prices remained constant at Rs 3,090 till the 19th, when trading partially reopened.
- Prices dropped to Rs 2,991 on 20th after markets opened.
Mar'16 - Week 4 (21st to 27th)
- Most jewellers opened their stores for business, even as protests continued.
- Prices ranged between Rs 2,991 and Rs 2,988 during the week.
- Rates dropped to Rs 2,974 on 23rd and stayed at this level for 3 days before jumping to Rs 2,988.
Mar'16 - Week 5 (28th to 31st)
- There were no changes in rates from the previous week.
- Prices stayed constant at Rs 2,988 from 28th all the way till 31st.
|1st February rate||Rs.2,714|
|29th February rate||Rs.3,067|
|Highest rate in February||Rs.3,067 on 27th, 28thand 29th|
|Lowest rate in February||Rs.2,714 on 1st|
Feb '16 - Week 1 (1st to 7th)
- Gold prices appreciated during the 1st week.
- Prices were Rs.2,714 on 1st and Rs.2,850 on 7th.
- Gold rose on all days of the week, cumulatively gaining Rs.136 over the week.
Feb '16 - Week 2 (8th to 14th)
- Gold rates appreciated again and breached the 3,000-mark for the first time this month during the 2nd week.
- Prices were Rs.2,871 on 8th and Rs.3,014 on 14th.
- Gold rose by an overall margin of Rs.143 during this week.
Feb '16 - Week 3 (15th to 21st)
- Gold continued its positive streak coming into the 3rd week.
- Prices were Rs.2,997 on 15th and Rs.3,038 on 21st.
- Gold dropped to Rs.2,956 by 17th before rallying and gaining the lost value by 21st to close at Rs.3,038.
Feb '16 - Week 4 (22nd to 29th)
- Gold prices rose again towards the end of the month.
- Rates were Rs.3,000 on 22nd and Rs.3,067 on 29th.
- Prices were up on all days of the week, and stayed above the 3,000 mark.
|4 th January rate||Rs.2,616|
|31 st January rate||Rs.2,781|
|Highest rate in January||Rs.2,788 on 28th and 29th|
|Lowest rate in January||Rs.2,541 on 5th|
- Gold prices were stable at the start of the new year on renewed domestic demand and positive global cues.
- Prices were Rs.2,616 on 4th and Rs.2,609 on 10th.
- Prices dropped significantly to Rs.2,541 on 5th but recovered the lost value through the week on the back of back-back positive sessions.
- Gold ended slightly lower at Rs.2,609 in this week.
- Gold rates declined in the 2nd week.
- Prices were Rs.2,701 on 11th and Rs.2,598 on 17th.
- Gold was mostly trading lower in the week as prices dropped to Rs.2,598 by 14th.
- Gold was stable for the rest of the week at Rs.2,598.
- Gold gained substantial value in the 3rd week to breach the 2,700-mark.
- Prices were Rs.2,576 on 18th and Rs.2,729 on 24th.
- Gold had gainful sessions all through the week except for a slight dip on 23rd.
- Gold prices rose again towards the end of the month.
- Rates were Rs.2,729 on 25th and Rs.2,781 on 31st.
- Gold rose substantially to Rs.2,788 by 28th before falling to Rs.2,700 on 29th.
- Prices were up again on 30th to Rs.2781 where they ended the month.
|1st December rate||Rs.2,551|
|31st December rate||Rs.2,557|
|Highest rate in December||Rs.2,665 on 6th|
|Lowest rate in December||Rs.2,551 on 1st|
- Gold rates appreciated in the 1st week of December.
- Prices were Rs.2,551 on 1st and Rs.2,597 on 7th.
- Gold rose to Rs.2,665 by 6th before losing Rs.68 on 7th to settle at Rs.2,597.
- Gold rates were slightly up in the 2nd week.
- Prices were Rs.2,595 on 8th and Rs.2,599 on 14th.
- Gold dropped to Rs.2,553 by 13th before rallying by Rs.46 on 14th to settle at Rs.2,599.
- Gold rates were volatile in the 3rd week.
- Prices were Rs.2,577 on 15th and Rs.2,554 on 21st.
- Gold dropped to Rs.2,561 by 18th but rose back to Rs.2,596 on 19th.
- Prices decreased by Rs.42 on 21st to end the week at Rs.2,554.
- Gold prices declined marginally in the last days of December.
- It was priced at Rs.2,565 on 22nd and Rs.2,557 on 31st.
- Gold rates fluctuated between Rs.2,560 and Rs.2,634 till 28th.
- Gold gained marginally on 29th and 30th to settle at Rs.2,565 before losing Rs.8 on 31st to end the month at Rs.2,557.
|1st November rate||Rs.2,679|
|Highest rate in November||Rs.2,682 on 16th|
|Lowest rate in November||Rs.2,564 on 19th|
- Gold rates depreciated in the 1st week of November.
- Prices were Rs.2,686.50 on 1st and Rs.2,590 on 7th.
- Gold declined to Rs.2,676 on 2nd before recovering to Rs.2,682 on 3rd.
- Prices dropped substantially on 4th by a margin of Rs.44 to rest at Rs.2,638.
- Rates continued falling over the next days to settle at Rs.2,590 on 7th.
- Gold rates decreased in the 2nd week of the month.
- Prices were Rs.2,590 on 8th and Rs.2,557 on 14th.
- Gold appreciated to Rs.2,630 on 9th before falling to Rs.2,573.50 on 10th and regaining lost value on 11th to rest at Rs.2,629.
- Prices declined in the final three days by an overall margin of Rs.72 to rest at Rs.2,557 by 14th.
- Gold rates were volatile in the 3rd week.
- Prices were Rs.2,557 on 15th and Rs.2,550 on 22nd.
- Gold appreciated by Rs.135 on 16th to touch Rs.2,682 before losing Rs.106 over the next two days to settle at Rs.2,576 on 18th.
- Gold touched Rs.2,570 on 20th before settling at Rs.2,550 on 22nd.
- Gold prices declined in the final days of November.
- It was priced at Rs.2,580 on 23rd and Rs.2,560 on 30th.
- Gold depreciated to Rs.2,550 by 25th before rallying to Rs.2,582 on 26th.
- Prices stabilized at Rs.2,579 by 29th, though there was a drop on 30th that brought rates down to Rs.2,560.
Market Rates and Gold Price Trends in Jaipur
The gold rate fluctuates, and it is during these fluctuations that investors can make money. At the start of April, 2015, the cost for 1 gram of 24 karat gold was Rs.2,622 and went up to Rs.2,700 by the start of May, 2015. By mid-May, the gold rate hit Rs.2,740, and dropped to Rs.2,690 by the start of June. In June, the gold rate had dropped down to Rs.2,655, but has now risen slightly and is plateaued at Rs.2,669 (as on 15th June 2015). Studying these fluctuations is the key to smart investing and eventually growing your finances by investing in gold in Jaipur.
Also Check Gold Price in NearBy Cities of Jaipur
|Gold Rate In Jodhpur||Gold Rate In Kota||Gold Rate In Udaipur|
- Also Check:Gold Rate in Rajasthan
|Also Know: Silver Rate in Jaipur|
Read more on Gold
- Akshaya Tritiya in 2016
- How To Buy Gold Coins/Bars (Bullion) Online
- Things To Remember Before Buying Gold Jewellery
- All That You Need To Know About The Gold Monetization Scheme
- Gold Rates Fluctuation – Why Gold Is On A Roller Coaster Ride
- Trading Gold Through Mcx
- For more related news /update on gold price visit: Gold News