*Disclaimer: Bankbazaar makes no guarantee or warranty on the accuracy of the data provided on this site, the prevailing rates are susceptible to change with Market value and provided on an as-is basis. Nothing contained herein is intended or shall be deemed to be investment advice, implied or otherwise. We accept no liability for any loss arising from the use of the data contained on this website.
Gold rate in Chhattisgarh
Chhattisgarh is a centrally located state in India which is extremely rich in culture and boasts of various folk music and dance forms. Due to the cultural strength and heritage in the country and the vivacious lifestyle, clothing and jewelery, gold is an integral part of their culture. However, in Chhattisgarh similar to other states in the country the rates are based on the prices around the region and fixed on the basis of the gold rates from the other parts of the country. Here, you will read about the general trend and rates of gold in the state.
Gold Rate Trend in Chhattisgarh for April 2016 to June 2016 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs. 2,894 per gram||Rs. 3,069 per gram||Rs.2,918 per gram|
|Last day||Rs. 3,069 per gram||Rs. 2,916 per gram on 31st of May||Rs.3,103 per gram on the 30th of June|
|Highest price||Rs.3,069 per gram on the 30th of April||Rs. 3,073 per gram on 7th and 8th of May||Rs.3,180 per gram on the 27th of June|
|Lowest price||Rs. 2,876 per gram on 4th of April||Rs. 2,900 per gram on the 30th of May||Rs.2,911 per gram on the 3rd of June|
Gold Rate Trend of Chhattisgarh in April 2016
- Gold traded at Rs. 2,894 per gram on the 1st of April.
- Gold managed to rise to Rs. 3,069 per gram by the end of the month despite a lot fluctuation in the prices.
Gold Rate Trend of Chhattisgarh in May 2016
- Expectations of a rate hike by the U.S. Federal Reserve pushed down gold prices as gold stood at Rs. 3,051 per gram in the second week of May.
- Gold hit the highest for the month at Rs.3,073 per gram on the 7th and 8th of May.
- Gold traded at Rs. 2,916 per gram on the 31st of May as a consequence of rising dollar.
Gold Rate Trend of Chhattisgarh in June 2016
- Gold traded at Rs.2,918 per gram on the 1st of June.
- Gold hit the highest for the month at Rs.3,180 per gram on the 27th of June.
- Gold closed the month at Rs.3,103 per gram on the last day of June.
Gold Rate Trend in Chhattisgarh for January 2016 to March 2016 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs. 2,541 per gram||Rs. 2,714 per gram||Rs. 2,994 per gram|
|Last day||Rs. 2,710 per gram||Rs. 2,964 per gram||Rs. 2,883 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs. 2,727 per gram on January 27th||Rs. 2,987 per gram on 26th of February||Rs. 2,994 per gram on 1st and 2nd of March|
|Lowest price||Rs. 2,538 per gram on 2nd and 3rd of January||Rs. 2,714 per gram on 1st of February||Rs. 2,871 per gram on March 31st|
Gold Rate Trend of Chhattisgarh in January 2016
- Gold traded at Rs.2,541 per gram on the 1st of January.
- Gold increased over the month as it hit the highest for the month at Rs.2,727 per gram on the 27th of January.
- Gold closed at Rs.2,710 per gram on the 31st of January.
Gold Rate Trend of Chhattisgarh in February 2016
- Gold stood at Rs. 2,714 per gram on the 1st of February with a slight increase in the price.
- The price of gold further increased as gold hits its peak for the month on 26th of February at Rs. 2,987 per gram.
- Gold declined over the last three days and closed the month at Rs.2,964 per gram on the 29th of February.
Gold Rate Trend of Chhattisgarh in March 2016
- Gold price increased from 29th of February as gold held steady at Rs. 2,994 per gram on 1st of March.
- Low demand led to a further decline as gold was at its lowest for the month at Rs. 2,871 per gram on 28th of March.
- Gold closed the month at Rs.2,871 per gram on the 31st of March.
Details of Gold Price in Chhattisgarh (22 Karat & 24 Karat) - Till December 2015
Price of 22K gold as of December 18, 2015 is Rs. 2465 or US$37.1 in Chhattisgarh. Price of 24K gold as of December 18, 2015 is Rs. 2636.36 or US$39.68 in Chhattisgarh. Gold rates in Chhattisgarh are affected by the exterior issues which include both global and national economic events. Gold rates fell in August, mainly due to the global sentiments being at the time being weak for the gold market. Both China and India being two of the largest gold markets in the World also were hit as prices dropped and did not have the prior year’s impact of people rushing to buy gold. There were also concerns with the fall of Greece’s economy. Finally, it rose again to a Rs. 2546 during the months that saw the gold requirement through festivities such as Diwali and Dhanteras. It has fallen recently due to the end of the wedding season. 24K gold was priced around Rs. 2693 around the festive season.
Gold as an investment in Chhattisgarh
When it comes to a safe investment option, Gold is generally one of the first things that comes to one’s mind. In Chhattisgarh too the yellow metal is considered an investment option that is lower on risk factors, primarily based on the fact that it is highly affordable and culturally significant as mentioned before. Most families find this metal auspicious, and make it an integral part of their lifestyle especially in family functions such as weddings and Dhanteras season. gold definitely is the more expensive option when it comes to gold but it is an investment opportunity especially for people who are looking to build wealth over the years or through trading. Investors in this part of the country also find it an integral part of their investment portfolio along with stock market and mutual fund investments. Investors have various options for gold trading through gold contracts and physical gold.
Physical Gold: If you are buying gold in Chhattisgarh, you have a variety options. This includes buying gold coins from jewelers as well as banks who offer products that are variegated in prices based on individual’s investment requirement and budget. Gold ornaments include chains, anklets, earrings, amulets, nose rings and rings which serve both as an investment along with being an accessory. Gold statues of gods and goddesses are also popular in chhattisgarh, with their demand peaking during festivals and religious processions during Akshaya Tritiya and Ganesh chaturthi. Gold in banks are slightly more expensive. But then again you have the advantage of gold that is certified and checked and you can be assured about the purity.
Market Trade: In this state you can purchase One can purchase gold through the markets, with gold being traded in the National Multi Commodity Exchange, National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange and the Multi Commodity Exchange. This is apt for individuals willing to purchase gold in bulk, with the minimum trading limit being set at 1 kg in general. It a viable option for people who are well aware of the gold market and all that affects it.
Also Check Gold Prices in the Cities of Chhattisgarh
|Gold Rate In Bhilai||Gold Rate in Raipur|
Read more on Gold
- Why Investing In Gold Is A Golden Opportunity
- Where To Buy Gold In India
- Things To Remember Before Buying Gold Jewellery
- All That You Need To Know About The Gold Monetization Scheme
- What Are Gold Futures?
News About Gold Rate in Chhattisgarh
Jewellers’ strike hits India’s gold imports in March
India’s gold imports fell by 80% in March 2016 owing to a 19-day strike by bullion traders and jewellers demanding rollback of the excise duty announced by the centre for FY 2016-17. The strike has, however, been called off.
India’s gold imports at $972.96 million in March 2016 witnessed a 80.4% decrease from $4,984.8 million imported in the corresponding period last year, according to Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
It may be recalled here that India is the largest importer of gold in the world at 1,000 tonnes. To tap into around 20,000 tonnes of gold in temples and households across India, the centre launched several gold schemes in November 2015.
21st April 2016
- For more related news /update on gold price visit: Gold News