*Disclaimer: Bankbazaar makes no guarantee or warranty on the accuracy of the data provided on this site, the prevailing rates are susceptible to change with Market value and provided on an as-is basis. Nothing contained herein is intended or shall be deemed to be investment advice, implied or otherwise. We accept no liability for any loss arising from the use of the data contained on this website.
Today Gold Price in Malappuram
In the Malappuram district there is a place called Nilambur. This is an interesting place because it is said to form a part of the much sought after Wynad goldfields. The place gold is divided in 2 primary zones with auriferous gravels in this region called ‘Pandipuzha-Chiyarpuzha zone’ and ‘Punnapuzha-Maruthapuzha zone’. the possibility of a golden gravel reserve of approximately 85 lakh cubic meters has been expected to be laying there. Due to the ever-increasing gold import costs in India the exploitation of this sort of deposit is being scrutinized by the nation’s Government. This place might end up being the gold hub someday, but as of today, we do not yet have the Road to this El Dorado in India.
Check - Today's Gold rate in India
Gold Rate Trend in Malappuram from July 2022 to September 2022
|1st Day||Rs.5,009 per gram||Rs.4,925 per gram||Rs.4,893 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.4,946 per gram||Rs.4,961 per gram||Rs.4,883 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.5,040 per gram on 5 July||Rs.5,056 per gram on 14 and 15 August||Rs.4,919 per gram on 6 September|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,846 per gram on 18 July||Rs.4,925 per gram on 1 August||Rs.4,788 per gram on 27 September|
Gold Rate Trend in Malappuram from April 2022 to June 2022
|1st Day||Rs.5,051 per gram||Rs.5,082 per gram||Rs.4,977 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.5,082 per gram||Rs.5,014 per gram||Rs.4,888 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.5,234 per gram on 18 and 19 April||Rs.5,082 per gram on 1 May||Rs.5,077 per gram on 13 June|
|Lowest Price||Rs.5,019 per gram on 4, 5, and 6 April||Rs.4,830 per gram on 18 May||Rs.4,888 per gram on 30 June|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Malappuram from April 2022 to June 2022
- In Malappuram, gold prices opened at Rs.5,051 per gram and closed at Rs.5,082 per gram in April. Over the month, the rates jumped by 0.61% to hit the highest price point of Rs.5,234 per gram on 18 and 19 April. The lowest price of the precious metal was recorded on 4, 5, and 6 April when a gram of 24 karat gold was sold at Rs.5,019. Therefore, the overall performance of gold rates was that of incline for the month of April.
- Gold prices started off at Rs.5,082 per gram in May. However, the prices started fluctuating and settled at Rs.5,014 per gram by the end of the month. The precious metal hit its highest price point of Rs.5,082 per gram on 1 May. The lowest price was noted on 18 May wherein a gram of 24 karat gold was priced at Rs.4,830. Thus, a declining trend was observed in gold rates with a percentage change of –1.33% for the month of May.
- On 1 June, the price of one gram of 24 karat gold stood at Rs.4,977 per gram. Over the next few days, the prices dipped by 1.78% and closed the month at Rs.4,888 per gram. The precious metal traded at its highest price point of Rs.5,077 per gram on 13 June. Overall, gold prices in Malappuram witnessed a declining trend for the month of June.
January 2022 to March 2022 Gold Rate in Malappuram
|1st Day||Rs.4,772 per gram||Rs.4,715 per gram||Rs.4,904 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.4,715 per gram||Rs.4,935 per gram||Rs.5,003 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.4,820 per gram on 26 January||Rs.4,982 per gram on 24 February||Rs.5,324 per gram on 9 March|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,673 per gram on 10 January||Rs.4,715 per gram on 1 and 2 February||Rs.4,904 per gram on 1 March|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Malappuram from January 2022 to March 2022
- In Malappuram, gold prices opened at Rs.4,772 per gram for the month of January. However, the rates fluctuated to hit the highest price point of Rs.4,820 per gram on 26 January. The lowest price of gold was recorded on 10 January wherein a gram of 24 karat gold was priced at Rs.4,673. Overall, gold rates witnessed a declining trend with a percentage change of -1.19% in Malappuram.
- On 1 February, a gram of 24 karat gold retailed at Rs.4,715 and closed at Rs.4,935 per gram in Malappuram. The rates started fluctuating to peak on 24 February at Rs.4,982 per gram. Gold hit its lowest price point of Rs.4,715 per gram on 1 and 2 February. Thus, the overall trend of gold rates was that of incline and the percentage change stood at 4.66%.
- Gold rates started off at Rs.4,904 per gram which was also the lowest rate during the month of March. Over the month, the price of the precious metal jumped by 2.01% to hit the highest price point of Rs.5,324 per gram. By the end of the month, the prices settled at Rs.5,003 per gram of 24 karat gold. Thus, an inclining trend was recorded in gold rates in Malappuram during the month of March.
Current Gold Rates in Malappuram
Similar to other cities in India, gold rates have been highly volatile in the last few years amid the skepticism of US Federal Reserve and European Central Bank's decisions on interest rates. Also, the instability in the stock markets all over the World in the past one year has impacted gold prices with rates falling drastically in the second quarter of the financial year but somehow being unable to completely recover stability up to this date. As on March 1, 2016, the purest 24K gold rates in Malappuram for 1 gram is Rs. 2,962 . 22K gold rates in Malappuram is at Rs. 2,765 per gram. Gold rates here hence are close to the general gold rate trends in india and affected similar global financial phenomenon that influence gold prices in India.
Gold Investment Trends in Malappuram
investment opportunities are pleasantly existing in Kerala because people in this region, in general consider gold as an auspicious commodity to store wealth as. Some of the leading investmenting trends for gold in Malappuram in gold include:
Physical Gold:Similar to the gold trends in other cities in Kerala, gold coins, are considered a great investment opportunity since they are available with purity certificates, especially from banks saving them from fraudulent gold sale. It is often bought from banks where denominations of gold based on your requirement for investment are available. Note, that buying gold from banks might be a little more expensive. Gold ornaments, like every other Keralite city has a very high demands for family functions especially marriages with demands of bangles, anklets, chains, nose rings, earrings, amulets and of course rings that both are opportunities to acquire wealth as well as ornamentation. Many families with would also invest in statues of gods and goddesses made out of gold as a form of gift with such demands picking up around the wedding season along with festivities in the area during Pongal and Diwali. Note, that gold in banks are considered to be a little more expensive. But you get branded gold that comes with purity certifications. Kalyan Jewellers is a well known jewellers in this district.
Market Trade:You can simply invest through the precious metal markets, in the National Commodity, National Multi Commodity Exchange, and Derivatives Exchange as well as the Multi Commodity Exchange. This is advisable for people who are open to investing in bullion gold with a the lowest purchase limit for trading being at 1 kg. For such investors, it is advisable to know the gold market for the right time for both in investment and selling it, for larger capital gains made for such investments in gold.
FAQs on Gold Rate in Malappuram
What is 22K gold in Malappuram?
22 K gold is almost 92% pure gold. The other elements are silver, zinc, nickel and other alloys.
How is 24 Karat gold different from 22K gold in Malappuram?
24K gold is made of 24 parts made of gold and there is no other metal use.
When should I buy gold in Malappuram?
You can buy gold at anytime and should check the purity of the gold.
When did gold reach its highest price in March in Malappuram?
The highest gold price in March in Malappuram was on 9 March when the price was Rs.5,324 per gram.
What was the price of gold in Malappuram on 12 March?
On 12 March, the price of gold in Malappuram was Rs.5,061 per gram.
- Check - Gold Rate In Kerala
Also Check Gold Price in NearBy Cities of Malappuram
|Gold Rate In Thrissur||Gold Rate In Trivandrum||Gold Rate In Kochi|
|Gold Rate In Kozhikode||Gold Rate In Kannur||Gold Rate In Coimbatore|
|Also Know: Silver Rate In Malappuram|
Read More on Gold
- GST on Gold
- Gold And Devaluation
- Gold Price Valuation In India
- Why Is Gold Rate Fluctuating
- Why Investing In Gold Is A Golden Opportunity
- How Gold Rate Fluctuation Affects Indian Economy
- Top 8 Reasons to Invest in Gold
- How Does Gold Investment Affect Indian Economy?
- How Will Restricting Gold Imports in India Affect Gold Rates?
- Top 5 Factors That Affect Gold Rate In India
- Why Gold Prices Are Up