*Disclaimer: Bankbazaar makes no guarantee or warranty on the accuracy of the data provided on this site, the prevailing rates are susceptible to change with Market value and provided on an as-is basis. Nothing contained herein is intended or shall be deemed to be investment advice, implied or otherwise. We accept no liability for any loss arising from the use of the data contained on this website.
Today Gold Rate in Kozhikode
Gold is considered a very strong indicator of standing in the society. For example when it comes to weddings and marriages, a father will define his social standing to others by gifting gold jewellery to his daughter for the wedding that is heavier and higher in quantity than his competition gifted. This is a typical trend that has been continued or ages and hence is difficult to look away from. Let us take a closer look at the gold rate in Kozhikode.
Also check - Gold Rate in India
Gold Rate Trend in Kozhikode from July 2022 to September 2022
|1st Day||Rs.5,009 per gram||Rs.4,925 per gram||Rs.4,893 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.4,946 per gram||Rs.4,961 per gram||Rs.4,883 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.5,040 per gram on 5 July||Rs.5,056 per gram on 14 and 15 August||Rs.4,919 per gram on 6 September|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,846 per gram on 18, 29, 30, and 31 July||Rs.4,925 per gram on 1 August||Rs.4,809 per gram on 28 September|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Kozhikode from July 2022 to September 2022
- In Kozhikode, the gold rates on the first and last day of July are Rs.5,009 and Rs.4,946 per gram, respectively. The price of gold went down by 1.26% by the end of the month.
- In August, the gold rates opened at Rs.4,925 for one gram and closed at Rs.4,961 for a gram with a hike of 0.73%.
- The gold prices on the first day of September was Rs.4,893 per gram, which went down by 0.20% by the end of the month and closed at Rs.4,883 per gram.
- In July, August, and September, the highest and lowest price of one gram of the yellow metal are Rs.5,040 and Rs.4,846; Rs.5,056 and Rs.4,925; and Rs.4,919 and Rs.4,809, respectively.
Gold Rate Trend in Kozhikode from April 2022 to June 2022
|1st Day||Rs.5,051 per gram||Rs.5,082 per gram||Rs.4,977 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.5,082 per gram||Rs.5,014 per gram||Rs.4,888 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.5,234 per gram on 18 April and 19 April||Rs.5,082 per gram on 1 May||Rs.5,051 per gram on 3 June|
|Lowest Price||Rs.5,040 per gram on 28 April||Rs.4,830 per gram on 18 May||Rs.4,888 per gram on 30 June|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Kozhikode from April 2022 to June 2022
- On 1 April 2022, the price of gold stood at Rs.5,051 per gram in Kozhikode and ended at Rs.5,082 per gram. Over the month, the gold rates witnessed an inclining trend where the percentage recorded was 0.60%. The highest price of gold for the month of April was Rs.5,234 per gram on 18 April and 19 April.
- In Kozhikode, gold prices opened at Rs.5,082 per gram and closed at Rs.5,014 per gram in the month of May. The overall performance of precious witnessed a declining trend with the percentage change being –1.36% during the month.
- In Kozhikode, gold rates opened at Rs4,977 on 1 June 2022 and closed at Rs.4,888 on 30 June 2022. The highest price of gold for the month of June stood at Rs.5,051. The city has witnessed a declining trend when the percentage was –1.82%.
Gold Rate Trend in Kozhikode from January 2022 to March 2022 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.4,772 per gram||Rs.4,715 per gram||Rs.4,904 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.4,715 per gram||Rs.4,935 per gram||Rs.5,003 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.4,820 per gram on 26 January||Rs.4,982 per gram on 24 February||Rs.5,324 per gram on 9March|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,673 per gram on 10 January||Rs.4,715 per gram on 1 and 2 February||Rs.4,904 per gram on 1 March|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Kozhikodefrom January 2022 to March 2022
- On 1 January 2022, the price of gold stood at Rs.4,772 per gram in Kozhikode and ended at Rs.4,715 per gram. Over the month, the gold rates witnessed a declining trend where the percentage recorded was –1.19%. The highest price of gold for the month of January was Rs.4,820 per gram on 26 January.
- In Kozhikode, gold prices opened at Rs.4,715 per gram and closed at Rs.4,935 per gram. The overall performance of precious witnessed an inclining trend with the percentage change being 4.67% during the month.
- In Kozhikode, gold rates opened at Rs4,904 on 1 March 2022 and closed at Rs.5,003 on 31 March 2022. The highest price of gold for the month of March stood at Rs.5,324. The city has witnessed an inclining trend when the percentage was 2.01%.
Gold Investment Opportunities In Kozhikode
Kozhikode with its love for gold, both for festivities and as well as form of storing wealth is considered quite popular here. The amount of gold a family holds boils down to the fact that it is straightforward indicator of how prosperous a family is. But besides of holding gold as wealth here are some of the important factors that may give one a clear idea about what the opportunities of investment for gold in Kozhikode are:
Physical Gold: If you are buying gold in Kerala and specifically in Kozhikode, there are an array of options in jewellery to choose from. you also have the option of gold coins, that are quite popular because they come with purity certifications to avoid being cheated on.Besides jewellers in Kozhikode you can also buy gold from banks available at denominations based on your appetite for gold investment. Gold ornaments that are popular here include anklets, chains, earrings, nose rings, amulets and rings that serve dual purposes of investment or wealth and ornamentation. A lot of families that are prosperous might consider Gold statues of gods and goddesses as a form of gift with such demands surging around festivities in the area during Pongal and Diwali. Note, that gold in banks are considered to be a little more expensive. But you get branded gold that comes with purity certifications. Kalyan Jewellers is a well known jewellers all over Kozhikode.
Market Trade:In Kozhikode people also invest in gold through the precious metal markets, with opportunities for trade in the National Commodity, National Multi Commodity Exchange, and Derivatives Exchange as well as the Multi Commodity Exchange. This is perfect for people who are willing to purchase in bullion with a minimum limit for trading at 1 kg. Also, people, inc current times should be aware how gold market functions especially based on the influence it has from global financial cues such as stock market, data releases, etc.
- Also check - Gold Rate In Kerala
FAQs on Gold Rate in Kozhikode
How is gold rate in Kozhikode determined?
The gold rate is Kozhikode is determined based on various factors such as government policies and interest rates. Not only this but also the gold rate fluctuates due to the rise and the decline in demand.
How gold rate in Kozhikode is different than other cities?
The gold rate in Kozhikode differs somewhat from that in other places. This change in gold rate can be attributed to a variety of internal and external factors.
What do you need to check before purchasing gold?
Gold purity is measured in karats, with 24 karat gold being 99.9% pure and 22 karat gold being 92% pure. Buying gold jewellery without first ensuring its purity should be avoided. Hallmark symbolizes the gold purity, and buying hallmarked jewellery is recommended.
What are the different places in Kozhikode where one can buy gold?
In Kozhikode, there are a number of reputable gold dealers who sell coins, bars, and jewellery. It is usually recommended to buy gold straight from trusted showrooms since they ensure excellent quality and can be trusted because they give correct gold certifications.
What is the difference between 22 karat gold and 24 karat gold?
As gold is fragile and prone to breakage, 22 carat gold would signify less purity and make gold jewellery more usable. When we say 24 karat gold, we are talking about the purest gold available.
What is the gold demand in Kozhikode?
Gold is mostly utilized in the form of jewellery and ornaments in Kozhikode. There are various big and small gold dealers that aim to be the backbone of the local gold market.
Check Gold Price in NearBy Cities of Kozhikode
|Gold Rate In Kannur||Gold Rate In Malappuram||Gold Rate In Thrissur|
|Gold Rate In Trivandrum||Gold Rate In Kochi||Gold Rate In Coimbatore|
|Also Know - Silver Rate In Kozhikode|
Read More on Gold
- GST on Gold
- Gold And Devaluation
- Gold Price Valuation In India
- Why Is Gold Rate Fluctuating
- Why Investing In Gold Is A Golden Opportunity
- How Gold Rate Fluctuation Affects Indian Economy
- Top 8 Reasons to Invest in Gold
- How Does Gold Investment Affect Indian Economy?
- How Will Restricting Gold Imports in India Affect Gold Rates?
- Top 5 Factors That Affect Gold Rate In India
- Why Gold Prices Are Up
Also Check Gold Price in Metro Cities
|Today's Gold Rate In Chennai||Today's Gold Rate In Delhi||Today's Gold Rate In Hyderabad|
|Today's Gold Rate In Kolkata||Today's Gold Rate In Mumbai||Today's Gold Rate In Pune|