*Disclaimer: Bankbazaar makes no guarantee or warranty on the accuracy of the data provided on this site, the prevailing rates are susceptible to change with Market value and provided on an as-is basis. Nothing contained herein is intended or shall be deemed to be investment advice, implied or otherwise. We accept no liability for any loss arising from the use of the data contained on this website.
Gold Rate in Bhopal
Bhopal is the capital of the state of Madhya Pradesh, and is also known as the city of lakes. The city is split by a pair of lakes and both the North and South side have two stark differences in their cityscapes. The north is more predominantly Muslim with a population of over 40% of muslims and is one of India’s highest Muslim concentration. The south of the two lakes is more modern with great roads, shopping complexes, hotels and more. The rate of gold in the city has been on the downward trail after the recent hit to the gold rates worldwide and in India.
The demand for gold in Bhopal like other cities in India, is to keep up with the age old traditional festivities and auspicious occasions like festivals and weddings. The high intrinsic value and significance in the Indian culture is what attracts most customers to this precious yellow metal.
Gold Rate Trend in Bhopal for July 2018 to September 2018 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,142 per gram||Rs.3,091 per gram||Rs.3,104 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,095 per gram||Rs.3,104 per gram||Rs.3,140 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,148 per gram from 5 - 7 July||Rs.3,104 per gram from 28 to 31 August||Rs.3,178 per gram on 27 and 28 September|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,082 per gram on 19 - 24 July||Rs.3,031 per gram on 20 and 21 August||Rs.3,104 per gram on 1 September|
Gold Rate Trend in Bhopal for July 2018
- Demand for the precious metal in Bhopal was stable at the start of July before dropping as investor interest for the metal declined along with the rupee value.
- At the start of July, gold was priced at Rs.3,142 per gram, and stood at Rs.3,148 per gram from 5-11 July, the highest for the month.
- Domestic demand for the metal declined while a reduced offtake was recorded due to retail buyers. However, favorable global trends for the metal kept the price from declining too steeply.
- Gold in Bhopal was then priced at a monthly low of Rs.3,082 per gram from 19-24 July as the rupee plummeted causing demand to dip as well.
- Gold was priced at Rs.3,095 per gram at the end of the month to record a loss of 1.49%.
Gold Rate Trend in Bhopal for August 2018
- At the start of August, the trade dispute between China and the US intensified causing greater demand for the yellow metal.
- The month commenced with the asset being priced at Rs.3,091 per gram as investor demand for the metal rose substantially.
- On 20 August, the price of gold in Bhopal fell substantially as it was priced at Rs.3,031 per gram.
- The end of the month saw a steep rise in gold prices with the metal trading at Rs.3,104 per gram on 31 August to record a rise of 0.42%.
Gold Rate Trend in Bhopal for September 2018
- The month began with gold priced at Rs.3,104 per gram with a steady rise in local retail demand due to the upcoming festive season.
- A sluggish rupee capped gains from bullion, as industrial demand was stagnant due to rising costs associated with a strengthening dollar.
- Gold prices in Bhopal were static till the end of the month, when volatile stock markets saw a rise in investor interest in bullion and subsequently raised prices.
- The precious metal reached a monthly high of Rs.3,178 per gram on 27 September but was unable to maintain this momentum, closing the month at Rs.3,140 per gram.
- In spite of a sharp decline towards the end of the month, gold prices rose by 1.15% during the course of the month.
Gold Rate Trend in Bhopal for April 2018 to June 2018
Rs.3,148 per gram
Rs.3,219 per gram
Rs.3,208 per gram
Rs.3,219 per gram
Rs.3,208 per gram
Rs.3,142 per gram
Rs.3,232 per gram on 26 and 27 April
Rs.3,228 per gram from 8 - 16 and 25 - 30 May
Rs.3,208 per gram from 1-4 June
Rs.3,148 per gram from 1 April to 12 April
Rs.3,205 per gram from 17 to 24 May
Rs.3,142 per gram on 30 June
Gold Rate Trend in Bhopal for April 2018:
- Gold rate in Bhopal was recorded holding at Rs.3,148 per gram on the 1st when trading began for the quarter.
- Subdued but steady demand brought about by the weak trends overseas led to gold prices holding at Rs.3,148 per gram until the 12th. This was also the lowest monthly figure recorded in the city.
- However, with the US dollar losing against a basket of other major currencies, demand for the metal rose towards the end of the month.
- Gold was recorded trading at a monthly high of Rs.3,232 per gram on the 27th before dropping over to the next few days to be priced at Rs.3,219 per gram on the 30th with steady local demand from jewellers and retailers.
Gold Rate Trend in Bhopal for May 2018:
- The month began with gold price in Bhopal opening at Rs.3,219 per gram with domestic markets capitalising on the previous session’s gains.
- Gold rates rose to a monthly high of Rs.3,228 per gram on the 8th and continued to hold steady until the 16th with strong investor demand amid positive market trends.
- However, with the US dollar regaining lost ground against other apex currencies over the next few days, rates dropped and the precious metal was priced at Rs.3,205 per gram until the 24th.
- The month came to an end with gold rate in Bhopal holding at Rs.3,208 per gram on the 31st with subdued but steady local demand amid firm overseas trends.
Gold Rate Trend in Bhopal for June 2018:
- The final month of the quarter began with gold prices holding firm at Rs.3,208 per gram on the 1st. This was also the highest recorded monthly figure in Bhopal.
- Demand for the metal dropped considerably during the month with investors and market participants refraining from purchases amid the strong US dollar and well-performing equities.
- On the last day, gold price in Bhopal was recorded holding at Rs.3.142 per gram with poor demand from jewellers, industries and retailers amid the poor trend overseas.
- Weak global cues compounded with reduced local demand led to rates dropping by 2.05% during the course of the month.
Gold Rate Trend in Bhopal for January 2018 to March 2018 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,093 per gram||Rs.3,128 per gram||Rs.3,147 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,121 per gram||Rs.3,147 per gram||Rs.3,148 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,164 per gram on 25 January||Rs.3,148 per gram from 3 to 5, and from 17 to 22 February||Rs.3,148 per gram on 8, 9 and from 24 to 31 March|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,080 per gram from 4 to 8 January||Rs.3,091 per gram from 9 to 11 February||Rs.3,123 per gram from 17 to 23 March|
Gold Rate Trend in Bhopal for January 2018:
- Gold was priced at Rs.3,093 per gram when trading started for the first month of 2018.
- Unlike other cities in India, Bhopal saw a slightly lower rate of incline over this month, which was largely due to a much lower demand.
- Prices dropped to Rs.3,080 per gram - the month’s lowest figure - on the 4th of January.
- Due to increased demand from local investors, gold rates surged over the next few weeks.
- The fourth week saw gold rates increase, as the US dollar weakened while demand went up.
- On the 25th, the yellow metal’s prices were recorded at Rs.3,164 per gram - the month’s highest rate.
- However, demand declined as the month progressed, and the metal traded at Rs.3,121 per gram on the final day.
- This month recorded a 0.90% rise in rates, owing to a solid increase in demand towards the final few days.
Gold Rate Trend in Bhopal for February 2018:
- When February began, gold was priced at Rs.3,128 per gram - a Rs.7 incline from the previous day’s rates.
- The precious metal was at its highest this month on a number of occasions, including the 3rd, 4th, and 5th and from the 17th to the 22nd.
- Demand was high during these periods because the US dollar fell and gold rates improved as a result of this.
- Prices fluctuated quite a bit before closing at Rs.3,148 per gram on the final day of the month.
- A 0.60% change in prices was recorded this month, as demand was on the increase over the third week.
Gold Rate Trend in Bhopal for March 2018:
- The final month of March 2018 opened with gold priced at Rs.3,147 per gram.
- Rates saw a lot of fluctuations this month but seemed to end up where it started as the month drew to a close.
- The metal’s rates were at their highest at Rs.3,148 per gram on the 8th and 9th and from the 24th to the 31st of March.
- Consequently, the lowest rate was recorded during the period between the 17th to the 23rd, during which the metal traded at Rs.3,123 per gram.
- When the month ended, gold was trading at Rs.3,148 per gram.
- This month recorded a marginal 0.03% incline in prices as demand wasn’t as strong as it was initially expected.
Gold Rate Trend in Bhopal for October 2017 to December 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,127 per gram||Rs.3,070 per gram||Rs.3,078 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,088 per gram||Rs.3,081 per gram||Rs.3,093 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,135 per gram on 12,13,14 October||Rs.3,155 per gram on 19, 20 November||Rs.3,094 per gram on 2,3 and 4 December|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,002 per gram on 23,24 and 25 October||Rs.3,065 per gram on 4, 5 and 6 November||Rs.2,988 per gram on 12, 13 December|
Gold Rate Trend in Bhopal for October 2017:
- Gold opened at Rs.3,127 per gram when trading began for the first month of Q4 2017.
- There was a considerable dip in gold prices this month as the US dollar strengthened while local demand took a hit.
- Gold price in Bhopal continued to weaken as the first week progressed as demand continued to drop amid a strong dollar.
- Prices hit their highest levels this month on the 12th when the metal traded at Rs.3,135 per gram. This continued on till the 14th of the month as investors cashed in on a briefly underperforming dollar.
- From the 15th onwards, gold prices seemed to consolidate amid a rising dollar. Gold rate in Bhopal dropped to its monthly low figure on the 23rd when it traded at Rs.3,002 per gram.
- When the month ended gold was seen trading at Rs.3,088 per gram, marking a 1.24% decline in price trends compared to the previous month.
Gold Rate Trend in Bhopal for November 2017:
- When trading began for November, gold was priced at Rs.3,070 per gram - a Rs.18 decline from the previously closing rates.
- Prices were yet to hit their lowest this month as demand continued to remain low as local investors remained cautious of a rising dollar.
- Gold traded at Rs.3,065 per gram from the 4th to the 6th as demand was majorly hit by the strong dollar.
- However, as the month progressed, gold price in Bhopal seemed to pick up as demand, particularly from jewellers increased.
- Gold hit its highest on the 19th when it traded at Rs.3,155 per gram - the month’s highest rate - till the 20th of the month amid increased purchases.
- Due to the unsustainable nature of the demand, gold prices consolidated towards the final few days of the month.
- Despite heavy drops, gold close at a respectable Rs.3,081 per gram on the 30th of November.
- There was a 0.35% incline in gold prices, thanks to festive demand and the increased purchases from jewellers in the city.
Gold Rate Trend in Bhopal for December 2017:
- Gold price in Bhopal improved in the month of December as well despite hitting some significantly low figures during the second week.
- This month’s trading was affected by the latest US tax laws, which brought about a positive change in the US dollar.
- Gold opened at Rs.3,074 per gram on the 1st but surged to Rs.3,094 per gram on the 2nd due to increased demand.
- This continued on till the 4th as investors rushed to cash in on the volatile equities market.
- However, as the latest US tax law helped the dollar gain against other currencies, gold prices began to fall before reaching its lowest monthly level on the 12th of December.
- Gold traded at Rs.2,988 per gram - the lowest rate this month - owing to poor demand.
- The yellow metal recovered from the fall to rise to Rs.3,088 per gram towards the final day of the month.
- Gold rate in Bhopal recorded a 0.61% incline this month thanks to steady demand.
Find Today's Gold Price in Top Metro Cities
|Today's Gold Price in Mumbai||Today's Gold Price in Chennai||Today's Gold Price in Bangalore|
|Today's Gold Price in Delhi||Today's Gold Price in Kolkata||Today's Gold Price in Hyderabad|
Gold Rate Trend in Bhopal for July 2017 to September 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,055 per gram||Rs.2,988 per gram||Rs.3,045 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.2,988 per gram||Rs.3,045 per gram||Rs.3,127 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,055 per gram on 1 and 2 July||Rs.3,045 per gram from 29-31 August||Rs.3,186 per gram from 9-13 September|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,902 per gram on 10 July||Rs.2,978 per gram on 8 August||Rs.3,045 per gram on 1 September|
Gold rate trend in Bhopal for July 2017
- When trading commenced for the month of July, the yellow metal was trading at Rs.3,055 per gram. This was also the highest recorded monthly figure in the in Bhopal.
- Prices dropped to Rs.2,991 per gram on the 3rd due to a significant decline in global as well as domestic demand for the metal.
- Gold rates in Bhopal fluctuated over the next few days due to varying demand for gold, and the precious metal was priced at Rs.2,981 per gram on the 9th.
- However, the 10th witnessed gold touch the lowest recorded monthly figure of Rs.902 per gram due to declining international demand.
- Thanks to steady global demand, gold rates remained unaffected post the implementation of GST in the country, and gold was trading at Rs.2,947 per gram on the 18th.
- Demand increased with the dollar performing poorly, this led to gold rates in Bhopal rising to Rs.2,988 per gram on the 23rd.
- Gold rates in Bhopal stood firm despite the US economic meltdown, and the yellow metal continued trading at Rs.2,988 per gram for the remainder of the month with steady and sustained demand.
Gold rate trend in Bhopal for August 2017
- The month of August began with the precious metal trading at Rs.2,988 per gram with steady industrial demand.
- However, prices plunged to Rs.2,978 per gram on the 8th with investors and retail jewellers delaying their purchases.
- Thanks to strong global cues that proved to be favourable for the gold trade, resulting in the yellow metal prices surging to Rs.3,044 per gram on the 11th.
- Demand, however, declined significantly on the 15th owing to the upcoming US Federal Reserve meeting. This led to gold rates dropping to Rs.3,010 per gram.
- The Asian demand for the metal surged with the US dollar declining, pushing prices up to Rs.3,038 per gram on the 19th.
- Safe-investments witnessed a rise as the overseas relations between North Korea and the US worsened. This resulted in an increased demand for the yellow metal, pushing prices up to Rs.3,045 per gram - the highest recorded monthly figure - on the 29th.
- Gold was trading at Rs.3,045 per gram for the rest of August with steady demand from retailers and investors.
Gold rate trend in Bhopal for September 2017
- Gold was priced at Rs.3,045 per gram, when trading commenced for the month of September in Bhopal.
- North Korea’s announcement on their successful two-stage thermonuclear weapon resulted in the meltdown of the US economy. This resulted in safe-haven investments increase globally, pushing gold rates up to Rs.3,186 per gram from the 9th to the 13th of September.
- Gold held steady at Rs.3,140 per gram for the next few day, before local demand began to decline resulting in gold rates falling to Rs.3,109 per gram on the 22nd.
- The arrival of Dussehra pushed festive sales higher in the local markets, and the precious metal was trading at Rs.3,164 per gram on the 26th.
- The news about the possibility of a new Fed rate hike broke out, strengthening the US dollar value. This resulted in gold rates in Bhopal plunging to Rs.3,127 per gram on the 28th as investors and jewellers refrained from making purchases.
- The rest of the month witnessed steady demand for the metal, and gold continued trading at Rs.3,127 per gram until the 30th.
Gold Rate Trend in Bhopal for April 2017 to June 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,011 per gram||Rs.3,061 per gram||Rs.3,046 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,061 per gram||Rs.3,046 per gram||Rs.3,055 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,061 per gram on 29 April and 30 April||Rs.3,061 per gram on 1 May & 2 May May||Rs.3,077 per gram on 7 June and 8 June|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,011 per gram from 1 April to 3 April||Rs.2,956 per gram from 11 May to 16 May||Rs.3,046 per gram on 1 June and 2 June|
Trend of gold rate in Bhopal for April 2017
- When trading began in Bhopal for the quarter on the 1st of April, gold was priced at Rs.3,011 per gram.
- Due to there being no change in demand, gold prices remained at Rs.3,011 per gram on the 2nd and the 3rd.
- Prices went up by Rs.32 per gram on the 4th to go up to Rs.3,043 per gram and continued at the same rate till the 9th of the month, thanks to a rise in international demand.
- On the 10th of April, gold was priced at Rs.3,025 per gram as demand in local circles fell.
- Rates remained at Rs.3,025 per gram on the 11th and continued at the same rate till the 25th due to sustained demand from jewellers in the city.
- On the 26th, gold prices went up to Rs.3,036 per gram as demand spiked slightly.
- The next day, on the 27th, gold prices went up to Rs.3,048 per gram before continuing at the same rate on the 28th as well.
- Over the last two days of the week, gold was seen trading at Rs.3,061 per gram as jewellers invested in the metal more amidst some global cues.
Trend of gold rate in Bhopal for May 2017
- Gold prices were on the decline during the month of May as US dollar prices strengthened and demand for the metal decreased.
- On the 1st of May, gold was trading at Rs.3,061 per gram and continued at the same rate on the 2nd as well.
- However, the 3rd saw gold prices fall significantly - by Rs.40 - to go down to Rs.3,020 per gram on the 3rd.
- By the end of the 9th, gold prices had gone down to Rs.2,977 per gram and kept going down over the next few days.
- As demand kept going down, gold prices went down to as much as Rs.2,956 per gram on the 11th.
- Due to a rise in demand during the third week, i.e., on the 18th, gold prices went up to Rs.3,017 per gram.
- Prices remained at Rs.3,017 per gram till the 24th thanks to a sustained demand for the metal.
- During the last week of June, gold prices went up as there were several concerns in the US regarding President Trump’s administration.
- On the 25th, gold prices had hit Rs.3,028 per gram - a rate which continued till the 29th of the month.
- When trading started for the 30th, gold prices has shot up to Rs.3,048 per gram as reports about a weak dollar hit the market.
- The month ended as gold was still trading at Rs.3,048 per gram while recording a decline of 0.49% for the month.
Trend of gold rate in Bhopal for June 2017
- In June, gold trading prices remained on a relatively high thanks to some increased demand.
- On the 1st of June, gold was trading at Rs.3,046 per gram, which then jumped to Rs.3,059 per gram on the 3rd.
- Gold rates went up further more - to Rs.3,077 per gram - on the 7th as demand increased.
- However, prices went down to Rs.3,053 per gram on the 9th due to low sales amidst a positive US dollar rate.
- Though rates remained unchanged till the 14th, they went down to Rs.3,033 per gram on the 15th, as there was a gradual slowdown in sales.
- For the next 2 weeks, gold prices remained at Rs.3,033 per gram as there was a sustained demand for the metal in local circles.
- Rates rose on the last day of June to go up to Rs.3,055 per gram as demand spiked.
Gold Rate Trend in Bhopal for January 2017 to March 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.2,884 per gram||Rs.2,985 per gram||Rs.3,054 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.2,985 per gram||Rs.3,054 per gram||Rs.3,011 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.2,997 per gram from 16th to 27th January||Rs.3,054 per gram from 24th to 28th February||Rs.3,054 per gram on 1st and 2nd March|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,884 per gram on 1st & 3rd January||Rs.2,985 per gram on 1st February||Rs.2,968 per gram on 15th of March|
Gold Rate Trend for Bhopal in January 2017:
- Unlike the last quarter of 2016, gold price trends were on the increase during the January to March quarter of 2017.
- This development was vastly due to the arrival of more cash into the system - a phenomenon which wreaked havoc on bullion industry in November 2016.
- On 1st January, gold was trading at Rs.2,884 per gram, which seemed to increase over the next ten days.
- However, as demand seemed to slow down slightly, gold rates fluctuated considerably from 11th to the 15th i.e, the second of January.
- Gold reached its highest rate for the month on 16th when it hit Rs.2,997 per gram and traded at the same rate till the 27th of the month.
- Due to positive sales, gold price trends saw an incline of 3.50% in the month of January.
Gold Rate Trend for Bhopal in February 2017:
- February again was a good month for gold prices in Bhopal as there was a positive trend to be witnessed at the end of the month.
- On 1st, gold was priced at Rs.2,985 per gram which increased and decreased over the subsequent days due to a volatile market.
- US President Donald Trump’s policy decisions seemed to affect the price of gold, which was then coupled with the US Fed rate hike.
- Prices of gold seemed to decrease slightly mid-month as market investors seemed to pull out.
- But, the downturn was temporary, as prices got their momentum back to end the month on a high.
- Price trends in Bhopal increased at the rate of 2.33% for the month of February.
Gold Rate Trend for Bhopal in March 2017:
- The month of March wasn’t a positive month for gold rates in Bhopal as prices seemed to go down later in the month.
- On 1st, when March began, gold was priced at Rs.3,054 per gram, which also happened to be the highest gold rate for the entire month.
- However, as demand fell, gold prices decreased to go down to Rs.3,030 per gram by the 9th.
- Prices hit their lowest for the month on 15th, when gold was trading at Rs.2,985 per gram.
- Despite the fall, gold rates consolidated to end the month at Rs.3,011 per gram.
- Price trends fell by 1.4% during March as the momentum gathered by the previous two months seemed to go down.
- Overall, gold price trends maintained an average of 1.47% incline for the month of March.
|1st day||Rs.3,249 per gram||Rs.3,168 per gram||Rs.2,938 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,168 per gram||Rs.2,975 per gram||Rs.2,884 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,249 per gram on 1st of October and 2nd of October||Rs.3,247 per gram from 11th of November to 12th of November||Rs.2,938 per gram from 1st of December to 7th of December|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,123 per gram from 7th of October to 9th of October||Rs.2,949 per gram from the 25th of November to 27th of November||Rs.2,810 per gram from 22nd of December to 26th of December|
Gold Rate Trend for Bhopal in October 2016
- Gold traded at Rs.3,249 per gram in Bhopal, with prices remaining constant until the next day due to sustained demand. This was also the highest rate at which gold traded for the month of October in Bhopal. This rate however, could not be sustained and prices declined thereafter.
- Gold rate was Rs.3,164 per gram for 24 karat gold on the 6th of October and declined steadily over the next few days. On the 7th of October, rate of gold plunged to Rs.3,123 per gram and was the same until 9th of October. This was the lowest rate at which gold traded at for the month of October.
- Rate of gold was largely stable during October with a few minor variations here and there.
- However, despite the stability in prices, there was a decline of 2.69% noted in the price of gold at the end of October.
Gold Rate Trend for Bhopal in November 2016
- Price of gold was relatively high at the beginning of the month where the price was Rs.3,168 per gram. Gold rate, however increased from the 2nd of November due to a high demand for gold in both overseas and domestic markets.
- The rate of gold was Rs.3,197 per gram on 2nd November and was steady until the 10th of November. This steadiness could be attributed to sustained demand.
- On November 8th, Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the ban of notes worth Rs.500 and Rs.1,000 in order to curb corruption and the rise of black money. This was termed as demonetization. This resulted in quite a few significant fluctuations in the rate of gold. Immediately after this announcement, price of gold increased in Bhopal.
- On the 11th of November, the rate of gold shot up to Rs.3,247 per gram and stayed steady at this the next day as well. This rate was the highest at which gold was priced for the entire month. This rate however could not be sustained and fee the next day to Rs.3,082 per gram and stayed steady at this price until 17th November. Gold traded at Rs.3,009 per gram the next day until 22nd of November due to a fall in demand.
- The price of gold continued to decline steadily throughout November with a few minor variations here and there.
- Gold traded at Rs.2,949 per gram from the 25th of November to 27th of November which was the lowest rate at which gold traded at for this month.
- As the month drew to a close the price of gold varied before closing at Rs.2,975 per gram which was quite low as compared to the previous months. A number of factors contributed to a steep decline of 6.09% in the price of gold.
Gold Rate Trend for Bhopal in December 2016
- The price of gold on the 1st of December was Rs.2,938 per gram. This was relatively high as the rate of gold in other cities was quite low in December. This rate stayed steady until the 7th of December and was also the highest rate at which gold traded for the month of December.
- This high rate however could not be sustained and price of gold reduced slightly to Rs.2,907 per gram. Over the next few days, the rate of gold decreased even further but overall many variations were not seen in gold rates.
- Due to market fluctuations and the possibility of the U.S. Federal Reserve increasing the rate of interest resulted in the price of gold increasing slightly before reducing again.
- On the 21st of December, the rate of gold was Rs.2,826 per gram but this rate could not be sustained and gold traded at Rs.2,810 per gram from the 22nd of December to 26th of December which was also the lowest rate at which gold traded for the month of December.
- During the last few days of December, there were a few minor fluctuations noted in gold rates and closed at Rs.2,884 per gram, noting a decline of 1.83% in gold rates.
|1st day||Rs.3,112 per gram||Rs.3,249 per gram||Rs.3,212 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,249 per gram||Rs.3,225 per gram||Rs.3,279 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,249 per gram on 31st July||Rs.3,283 per gram on 18th August||Rs.3,285 from 23rd September to 26th September|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,112 per gram on 1st July||Rs.3,225 per gram on 31st August||Rs.3,212 on 1st and 2nd September|
Gold Rate Trend of Bhopal in July 2016
- Gold performed well this month with an increase of 4.40% in prices.
- Initially, gold prices were low. Gold traded at Rs.3,112 per gram on 1st July.
- Gold rates started climbing on account of positive trends in the global market post the Brexit vote.
- There was commotion about the central banks introducing monetary stimulus into the market which led to high demand for gold.
- The highest price for this month was Rs.3,249 per gram on 31st July.
Gold Rate Trend of Bhopal in August 2016
- Gold traded at Rs.3,249 per gram on 1st August.
- In the first half of the month, the market outlook was bullish and gold prices climbed.
- On 18th August, gold traded at Rs.3,283 per gram, the highest for this month.
- In the second half of the month, the U.S. Federal Reserve raised expectations of a rate hike this month and demand for gold fell as investors took to the sidelines.
- The trend for this month was a decline of 0.74%.
Gold Rate Trend of Bhopal in September 2016
- Investors were still reluctant to buy gold as expectations of a Fed rate hike were strong.
- On 1st September, gold traded at Rs.3,212 per gram.
- Initially, gold prices were low but this soon changed as the Fed rate hike was put on hold because the presidential elections of the U.S. were too close.
- With the nearest window for the hike falling only in December, demand for the metal soared.
- The highest price for gold this month was Rs.3,285 from 23rd September to 26th September.
- The trend for this month was an increase of 2.08% in gold prices.
|1st day||Rs. 2,989 per gram||Rs. 3,154 per gram||Rs. 3,038|
|Last day||Rs. 3,154 per gram||Rs. 3,018 per gram on 31st of May||Rs. 3,112|
|Highest price||Rs. 3,154 per gram on the 30th of April||Rs. 3,155 per gram between 7th and 11th of May||Rs. 3,192 per gram on 27th June|
|Lowest price||Rs. 2,989 per gram on the 1st of April||Rs. 3,003 per gram on the 30th of May||Rs. 3,015 per gram on 3rd June|
|Trend||Gold prices rose steadily||Gold prices declined||Rise|
Gold Rate Trend of Bhopal in April 2016
- Gold traded at Rs. 2,989 per gram on the 1st of April.
- Despite low demand, gold managed to gain in the month of April as by the end of the month gold traded at Rs. 3,154 per gram.
Gold Rate Trend of Bhopal in May 2016
- Gold opened at Rs. 3,154 per gram in the beginning of the month.
- Gold prices reduced drastically by the end of the month owing to expectations of a rate hike by the Federal Reserve.
- Gold traded at Rs. 3,018 per gram on 31st of May.
Gold Rate Trend of Bhopal in June 2016
- There were a few minor variations noted in the price of gold in the first week of the month.
- Gold opened at Rs.3,038 per gram on the 1st and maintained the same until the 2nd.
- Price of gold reduced slightly to Rs.3,015 per gram on the 3rd which was also the lowest for the month.
- Price of gold increased to Rs.3,063 per gram on the 4th.
- Price of gold was steady at Rs.3,063 per gram from the 5th to 7th of June.
- A slight increase was seen in the price of gold on the 8th.
- Gold rate was steady at Rs.3,094 per gram until the 10th after which prices increased again.
- Price of gold was steady at Rs.3,123 until the 18th from the 11th of June.
- Price of gold was Rs.3,123 per gram on the 19th after which it reduced slightly.
- Gold rate was Rs.3,075 per gram from 19th to the 25th of June with no variations.
- Price of gold continued to be steady at Rs.3,075 per gram until the 26th after which a significant jump was seen wherein gold price was Rs.3,192 per gram on the 27th which was also the highest for the month.
- Price of gold was steady at Rs.3,112 per gram from the 28th to the 30th of June.
|1st day||Rs. 2,601 per gram||Rs. 2,775 per gram||Rs. 3,068 per gram|
|Last day||Rs. 2,775 per gram||Rs. 3,068 per gram||Rs. 2,989 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs. 2,789 per gram on the 27th and 28th of January||Rs. 3,068 per gram on the 29th of February||Rs. 3,093 per gram between 12th and 17th of March|
|Lowest price||Rs. 2,601 per gram on the 1st of January||Rs. 2,775 per gram on the 1st of February||Rs. 2,989 per gram on March 31st|
|Trend||Gold prices rose steadily||Gold prices rose steadily||Gold prices declined|
Gold Rate Trend of Bhopal in January 2016
- Gold opened at Rs. 2,601 per gram on 1st of January.
- Gold prices rose steadily due to heavy demand in the second week of January.
- Gold hit its highest for the month on 27th January at Rs. 2,789 per gram.
Gold Rate Trend of Bhopal in February 2016
- Gold traded at Rs. 2,775 per gram on the 1st of February with no changes in demand.
- There was a steady rise in gold rate in February and gold hits its peak for the month on 29th of February at Rs. 3,068 per gram.
Gold Rate Trend of Bhopal in March 2016
- Gold stood at Rs. 3,068 per gram at the start of the month.
- There were not many changes in the gold price for the month of March as rates did not fluctuate that often.
- Gold dropped down to Rs. 2,989 per gram on 31st of March.
Details of Gold Price in Bhopal (22 Karat & 24 Karat) - Till August 2015
24 karat gold – Karat is a measure of the purity of gold alloys. 24 karat is the purest form of gold with the purity being 99.95% gold. The price of gold is also dependant on it’s purity. 24 karat gold in Bhopal today (10th Aug, 2015) costs you Rs. 2,517.00 per gram which is relatively lower than last month’s Rs. 2, 650 per gram. The current gold rates are at an all time low in 5 years due to multiple global factors. The rates of gold have been fluctuating for few months with almost touching the Rs. 3,000 per gram, and are expected to drop further in the next few months.
22 karat gold – 22 karat gold is generally used by most jewellers to create artistic pieces of jewellery, since it’s considered to be only 92% pure. The lower purity factor makes it slightly cheaper and more affordable than 24 karat gold. Buying 1 gram of 22 karat gold in Bhopal will make the buyer spend Rs 2,258 as of August 10, 2015. 22k gold has see a slow and steady decline over the last month, due the global trends. Gold rates reached a close of Rs 3,000 per gram in September 2013 and stayed around the Rs 2,700 mark in the later part of 2013 – early 2014, after which the rates began to drop to around Rs 2,500 per gram. Many experts believe that this downwards trend in prices are expected to fall even further.
Gold Investment Avenues in Bhopal
In Bhopal like in India buying gold is the best assets for the common man, and preferably stick to the jewellery options. It saves money, adds as a fashion accessory and is extremely liquid. It’s an easy option to purchase it doesn’t need any paperwork, form filling and more to purchase gold. All one needs to do is walk into a store and purchase the precious metal as much as they’d like to and gives one a sense of ownership. Gold is fairly liquid, in India it can always be pawned or sold to get cash within minutes. It also acts as the perfect gifts to your loved ones. It’s a great physical holding or tangible asset, it can be felt, worn and used. It creates a sense of holding and isn’t like equity or paper financial products. As an investment you can buy gold futures, as well as Exchange Traded Funds or ETFs. Gold futures can be bought early and sold later, saving. you from market instability of gold rates. However, spot contracts ares sold and bought quickly and hold risk to gold market risks.
- Also Check:Gold Rate in Madhya Pradesh
Also Check Gold Price in NearBy Cities of Bhopal
|Gold Rate In Indore||Gold Rate In Ratlam||Gold Rate In Jabalpur|
|Gold Rate In Raipur||Gold Rate In Bhilai||Gold Rate In Nagpur|
|Also Know: Silver Rate in Bhopal|
Read more on Gold
- Auspicious Days To Buy Gold In 2018
- Hallmark, Kdm And 916 Varieties Of Gold
- Significance Of Gold In Indian Culture
- Everything You Need To Know About Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme
- What Is Spot Gold?