*Disclaimer: Bankbazaar makes no guarantee or warranty on the accuracy of the data provided on this site, the prevailing rates are susceptible to change with Market value and provided on an as-is basis. Nothing contained herein is intended or shall be deemed to be investment advice, implied or otherwise. We accept no liability for any loss arising from the use of the data contained on this website.
Gold Price in Jabalpur
Having a rich historical heritage, Jabalpur was ruled by some prosperous kings. With royalty came the fascination for gold. Now a tier 2 city in Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur is not only flourishing in the agricultural sector, it also has a number of industries. Apart from that, Jabalpur is also home to ordnance factories and defence organizations. Due to a strong economy, people invest in gold, since it is a safe haven during a crisis.
Owing to market trends, economic scenario, and international trading, the price of the yellow metal in Jabalpur may fluctuate for short or medium term. A volatility in prices does not depreciate the value of gold. People in Jabalpur can purchase the yellow metal as bars, coins, and jewellery of weights 1 gram, 10 gram, 50 grams, and 100 grams. Gold is usually available in values 24 karats and 22 karats, with prices varying due to the quality of the precious metal.
Gold Rate Trend in Jabalpur for April 2021 to June 2021 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.4,516 per gram||Rs.4,718 per gram||Rs.4,970 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.4,718 per gram||Rs.4,949 per gram||Rs.4,728 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.4,849 per gram on 22 April||Rs.4,970 on 26 May||Rs.4,991 per gram on 3 June|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,516 per gram on 1 April||Rs.4,718 per gram on 1 and 2 May||Rs.4,728 per gram on 30 June|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Jabalpur from April to June 2021:
- Gold prices in Jabalpur in April opened at Rs.4,516 per gram for 24 karat which also remained the lowest price point for the entire month. Prices started improving to peak at Rs.4,849 per gram on 22 April and ended at Rs.4,718 per gram on 30 April. Overall, the performance of the precious metal in April in Jabalpur was on an incline at 4.47%.
- Gold rates in Jabalpur in May opened at Rs.4,718 per gram and continued the same way until the next day, which remained the lowest price points for the whole month. It peaked to the highest price on 26 May at Rs.4,970 per gram and ended at Rs.4,949 per gram on the last day. Overall, the price of gold was on an incline with a percentage change of 4.89%.
- In June, gold prices in Jabalpur started at Rs.4,970 per gram and jumped to Rs.4,991 per gram by 3 June, which was the highest price point for the month. However, prices soon started declining so that by the end of the month, it had hit its lowest point by 30 June at Rs.4,728 per gram. There was an overall decline in gold prices with a percentage change of –4.86% throughout the month.
Gold Rate Trend in Jabalpur for January 2021 to March 2021 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.5,068 per gram||Rs.4,984 per gram||Rs.4,662 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.4,977 per gram||Rs.4,637 per gram||Rs.4,461 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.5,203 per gram on 6 January||Rs.4,984 per gram from 1 February||Rs.4,662 per gram on 1 March|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,925 per gram on 29 January||Rs.4,637 per gram on 27 and 28 February||Rs.4,461 per gram on 31 March|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Jabalpur from January 2021 to March 2021:
- In Jabalpur, gold prices opened the year at Rs.5,068 per gram on 1 January and were at its highest on 6 January at Rs.5,203 per gram due to a lower dollar value in the international market and the rising COVID-19 cases. However, the price of the metal declined during the end of the month and hit its lowest on 29 January at Rs.4,925 per gram and closed at Rs.4,977 per gram on 31 January, recording an overall decline of 1.17%.
- Gold rates continued its declining trend in February 2021 as well, opening at Rs.4,984 per gram on 1 February and recording its highest on the same day. The price of the metal fluctuated and declined to its lowest value on 27 February and 28 February at Rs.4,637 per gram. The metal closed the month at Rs.4,637 per gram and recorded an overall decline of 6.96%.
- In March, the gold price in Jabalpur opened at Rs.4,662 per gram on 1 March and was at its highest on the same day. However, with the recovery of the U.S. dollar and positive U.S. Treasury yields, the price of the yellow metal declined and hit its lowest on 31 March and closed the month at RS.4,461 per gram, recording an overall percentage decline of 4.31.
Gold Rate Trend in Jabalpur for October 2020 to December 2020 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.5,159 per gram||Rs.5,162 per gram||Rs.4,835 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.5,162 per gram||Rs.4,879 per gram||Rs.5,063 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.5,231 per gram on 13 October||Rs.5,205 per gram on 7, 8, and 9 November||Rs.5,120 per gram on 21 December|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,914 per gram on 18 and 19 October||Rs.4,879 per gram on 28, 29, and 30 November||Rs.4,835 per gram on 1 December|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Jabalpur from October 2020 to December 2020:
- In Jabalpur, gold prices opened the month of October at Rs.5,159 per gram and increased to its highest on 13 October at Rs.5,231 per gram. However, due to the dollar value recovering in the market, gold prices dipped to its lowest on 18 October at Rs.4,914 per gram and held steady until 19 October. The price of the metal recovered marginally and closed the month at Rs.5,162 per gram on 31 October.
- Gold rate in Jabalpur opened November at Rs.5,162 per gram on 1 November and increased to its highest on 7 November at Rs.5,205 per gram and held steady till 9 November. However, the metal’s value dipped to Rs.4,879 per gram on 28 November which held steady till 30 November. The metal closed the month with a percentage decline of 5.48%.
- Opening at Rs.4,835 per gram on 1 December, gold prices recovered in the month and was at its lowest price on the same day. With an inclining trend seen in the month, the precious metal hit its highest value of December at Rs.5,120 per gram on 21 December and closed the month at Rs.5,063 per gram. The metal closed with an overall monthly incline of 4.64%.
Gold Rate Trend in Jabalpur for July 2020 to September 2020 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.4,904 per gram||Rs.5,450 per gram||Rs.5,250 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.5,397 per gram||Rs.5,240 per gram||Rs.5,145 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.5,397 per gram on 30 July and 31 July||Rs.5,723 per gram on 8 August||Rs.5,311 per gram on 17 September|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,883 per gram on 4 July, 5 July, and 6 July||Rs.5,221 per gram on 29 August||Rs.5,072 per gram on 29 September|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Jabalpur from July 2020 to September 2020:
- Gold price in Jabalpur opened at Rs.4,904 per gram on 1 July and was at its lowest from 4 July to 6 July at Rs.4,883 per gram. However, the metal showed an inclining trend throughout the month, hitting its highest price on 30 July at Rs.5,397 per gram, closing the month with an incline percentage of 10.05%.
- The price of gold showed an overall decline in the month of August, opening at Rs.54,50 per gram and hitting its highest on 8 August at Rs.5,723 per gram. However, the metal hit its lowest on 29 August at Rs.5,221 per gram, closing with an overall decline of 3.85%.
- In September, gold prices opened at Rs.5,250 per gram on 1 September and fluctuated heavily throughout the month. On 17 September, the metal hit its highest price at Rs.5,311 per gram and was at its lowest at Rs.5,079 per gram on 29 September, closing with a decline of 2%.
Gold Rate Trend in Jabalpur for April 2020 to June 2020 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.4,158 per gram||Rs.4,699 per gram||Rs.4,799 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.4,761 per gram||Rs.4,799 per gram||Rs.4,988 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.4,757 per gram on 26 April to 28 April||Rs.4,833 per gram on 18 May and 19 May||Rs.4,988 per gram on 30 June|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,158 per gram from 1 April to 20 April||Rs.4,646 per gram on 2 May||Rs.4,767 per gram from 12 June to 15 June|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Jabalpur from April to June:
- In the city of Jabalpur, gold opened the month of April at Rs.4,158 per gram on 1 April which was its lowest price of the metal for the month. Due to the nation-wide lockdown in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the country, the price of the metal remained steady for the majority of the month. The value of the precious metal increased to Rs.4,757 per gram on 26 April. At the end of the month, gold closed at Rs.4,761 per gram, recording a percentage incline of 14.50%.
- In May, gold prices recorded further monthly inclines, opening at Rs.4,699 per gram on 1 May and increasing to hit its monthly high on 18 May at Rs.4,833 per gram. At the end of the month, gold prices closed at Rs.4,799 per gram on 31 May with an overall percentage incline of 2.12.
- Gold prices kept up its positive trend in the market as the number of fresh COVID-19 cases all over the world rose. On 1 June, the price of the yellow metal was Rs.4,799 per gram and was at its monthly low on 12 June at Rs.4,767 per gram till 15 June. However, the metal’s prices recovered and closed the month at Rs.4,988 per gram and with a monthly incline of 3.93%.
Gold Rate Trend in Jabalpur for January 2020 to March 2020 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.3,985 per gram||Rs.4,179 per gram||Rs.4,263 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.4,179 per gram||Rs.4,358 per gram||Rs.4,158 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.4,216 per gram on 9 January||Rs.4,410 per gram on 25 February||Rs.4,531 per gram on 7, 8 and 9 March|
|Lowest Price||Rs.3,985 per gram on 1 January||Rs.4,132 per gram on 7 February||Rs.4,116 per gram on 18 March|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Jabalpur from January 2020 to March 2020:
- The price of gold in Jabalpur for the month of January opened at Rs.3,985 per gram. It was also the lowest price for the month. Overall, gold prices increased by 4.86% over the course of the month. The trade deal between China and the US and the tensions between the Middle East and the US saw investors shift towards the bullion market. On 9 January 2020, gold hit its highest rate for the month and was at Rs.4,216 per gram. The main reason for the increase in prices was due to the progress made in the trade deal between China and the US. Gold closed the month at Rs.4,179 per gram.
- The prices of gold continued to increase in Jabalpur for the month of February. Gold opened at Rs.4,179 per gram and closed at Rs.4,358 per gram. On 7 February 2020, the price of gold hit its lowest for the month and was at Rs.4,132 for a gram. A strong US dollar and the stock markets being down saw the prices of gold fluctuate till mid-February. However, the coronavirus outbreak saw gold prices increase as investors considers the yellow metal as a safe haven. Gold hit its highest rate for the month on 25 February 2020 and was at Rs.4,410 per gram.
- In March, the prices of gold opened at Rs.4,263 for a gram in Jabalpur. The prices of gold dropped by Rs.95 when compared to the last day of February. In the first week of the month, gold rates jumped significantly as investors were expecting the US Federal Reserve to cut the interest rates. On 7, 8, and 9 March, gold hit its highest rate for the month and was at Rs.4,531 for a gram. After fluctuating throughout the second week, gold prices reduced drastically in the third week due to the coronavirus outbreak. During this period, gold hit its lowest rate for the month on 18 March and was at Rs.4,116 for a gram. However, the US Federal Reserve launched several measures to help the economy during the coronavirus pandemic. This ensured that gold prices did not drop further by the end of the month. Gold rates closed the month at Rs.4,158 per gram, seeing a decline of 2.46%.
Find Today's Gold Price in Top Metro Cities
|Today's Gold Price in Mumbai||Today's Gold Price in Chennai||Today's Gold Price in Bangalore|
|Today's Gold Price in Delhi||Today's Gold Price in Kolkata||Today's Gold Price in Hyderabad|
Gold investment avenues in Jabalpur
Gold has always been a preferred investment and is always considered as an earning asset. Though gold may witness price fluctuations from time to time, there has been no drastic depreciation in value of the yellow metal. It is considered a safe and secure form of investment. This precious metal can be bought in the form of bars, coins, jewellery, and also be traded.
There are a number of jewellers in Jabalpur who sell gold in the form of ornaments, coins, bars and in other customized forms according to the customer’s requirement. Considered as an ideal investment mode, gold should always be bought from authorized places. It is also advisable to look for BIS certification while purchasing the yellow metal. A certificate of authenticity which contains amount of gold purchased, rate on the date of purchase, and details of purity, – along with the gold is also a must. This certificate can prove helpful in case of a resale. Nationalized banks also sell certified coins. However, there is no buy-back policy in banks.
The awareness and demand of gold as a tradable commodity is increasing among the people of Jabalpur. Apart from buying gold in the form of bullions, coins, and ornaments, people are also investing in paper gold. As an investment, the yellow metal can be bought as gold futures, as well as Exchange Traded Funds or ETFs. It is easy to buy gold futures early and sold later when the market experiences instability in gold prices
**Disclaimer: The gold rates mentioned above are subject to change as per the market conditions. Before buying gold, it is advisable to refer the current rates.**
- Also Check: Gold Rate in Madhya Pradesh
Also Check Gold Price in NearBy Cities of Jabalpur
|Gold Rate In Bhopal||Gold Rate In Indore||Gold Rate In Ratlam|
|Gold Rate In Raipur||Gold Rate In Bhilai||Gold Rate In Nagpur|
Read more on Gold
- Auspicious Days to Buy Gold in 2021
- Global Demand For Gold Driven By Indian Wedding Traditions
- Why Gold Prices Are Up
- Hallmark Kdm 916 Varieties Of Gold
- Where To Buy Gold In India