*Disclaimer: Bankbazaar makes no guarantee or warranty on the accuracy of the data provided on this site, the prevailing rates are susceptible to change with Market value and provided on an as-is basis. Nothing contained herein is intended or shall be deemed to be investment advice, implied or otherwise. We accept no liability for any loss arising from the use of the data contained on this website.
Gold Rates in Himachal Pradesh
When it comes ornamentation, people of Himachal have an extreme love for it, with an apt love for Threading, pictures, wooden potteries, carving are part and parcel of Himachal region. The metal wares include the attractive utensils, ritualistic vessels, silver jewellery, idols.This makes it evident that silver is the more popular precious metal here. But the people also appreciate gold here as well. Hence it is important to know the gold rates in the state.
Gold Rate Trend in Himachal Pradesh for January 2018 to March 2018 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,010 per gram||Rs.3,077 per gram||Rs.3,113 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,066 per gram||Rs.3,129 per gram||Rs.3,134 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,120 per gram on 24 and 25 January||Rs.3,161 per gram on 18 and 19 February||Rs.3,171 per gram on 25 and 26 March|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,010 per gram from 1 to 3 January||Rs.3,035 per gram on 9 February||Rs.3,098 per gram on 19 and 20 March|
Gold Rate Trend in Himachal Pradesh for January 2018:
- Trading opened in Himachal Pradesh with the bullion priced at Rs.3,010 per gram on the 1st of January. This was also the lowest recorded price for the month and gold continued trading at the same rate for the next couple of days.
- The next two weeks saw gold prices fluctuating considerably with vagaries in demand brought about by an unstable US dollar.
- Gold rates in Himachal Pradesh hit their highest for the month at Rs.3,121 per gram on the 24th with an increase in demand from domestic industries, jewellers and retailers amid the weakened US dollar index.
- Trading concluded for the month with the precious metal priced at Rs.3,060 per gram on the 31st with the US dollar recovering from its previous session of losses.
- The month of January saw gold prices in Himachal Pradesh rising by 1.86% in the state with poor dollar performances pushing demand higher at the domestic level.
Gold Rate Trend in Himachal Pradesh for February 2018:
- The month saw gold rates largely impacted by strong world market uncertainties that resulted in unevenly performing equity markets.
- When trading commenced for the month, the precious metal prices were recorded holding at Rs.3,077 per gram on the 1st of February with strong demand from industries and jewellers amid firm overseas trends.
- However, with the US greenback recovering from its initial shock, gold prices plunged to Rs.3,035 per gram on the 9th. This was also the lowest recorded monthly figure in the state.
- Thanks to an incline in local demand amid the ongoing wedding season, gold rates were recorded trading on a higher note during the third week.
- Gold rates touched its highest monthly figure of Rs.3,161 per gram on the 18th as the US dollar weakened following the weaker than expected US inflation data. The rise in prices was also due to strong local demand amid the ongoing wedding season.
- Demand, however, began to wear off with the wedding season coming to an end and gold was priced at Rs.3,119 per gram on the 23rd.
- The month came to an end with the yellow metal closing at Rs.3,129 per gram on the 31st with subdued but steady demand from local industries and jewellers.
- Positive global trends coupled with strong domestic demand led to gold prices surging by 1.68% in Himachal Pradesh during the month.
Gold Rate Trend in Himachal Pradesh for March 2018:
- The month opened with gold prices holding at Rs.3,113 per gram on the 1st with commodity markets tracking a firm trend overseas.
- The 4th saw gold rates gradually rising to Rs.3,134 per gram following an increase in industrial orders amid the weakening US dollar equity markets.
- An unevenly performing stock market coupled with an unstable US dollar index resulted in the bullion prices fluctuating over the next few weeks.
- Gold was priced at Rs.3,129 per gram on the 15th following the dismissal of Rex Tillerson as the US Secretary of State by President Trump.
- As the month progressed, demand for the safe-haven metal surged over concerns over a possible trade war between the US and China after President Trump imposed higher tariffs on Chinese imports. The yellow metal was recorded trading at Rs.3,171 per gram - the highest recorded monthly figure - on the 25th and the 26th amid the positive trend overseas.
- The month ended with the bullion priced at Rs.3,134 per gram as demand stabilised amid firm global cues on the last day.
- Himachal Pradesh registered an incline of 0.67% in gold prices due to strong market trends that pushed demand higher during the course of the month.
Gold Rate Trend in Himachal Pradesh for October 2017 to December 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,063 per gram||Rs.3,006 per gram||Rs.3,016 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,026 per gram||Rs.3,026 per gram||Rs.3,020 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,072 per gram from 12 to 16 October||Rs.3,060 per gram from 18 to 20 November||Rs.3,036 per gram from 2 to 4 December|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,026 per gram on 27, 30 and 31 October||Rs.3,006 per gram on 1 November||Rs.2,910 per gram on 11 to 13 December|
Gold Rate Trend in Himachal Pradesh for October 2017:
- October’s trading started with gold trading at Rs.3,063 per gram in Himachal Pradesh - the hilly state from Northern india.
- The yellow metal’s prices fluctuated for the first two weeks due to uneven demand from local circles brought about by a fluctuating dollar.
- By the 12th, gold rates hit Rs.3,072 per gram - the month’s highest rate - and continued till the 15th of the month.
- However, the US dollar continued to mount its comeback and gold rates seemed to fall as the month wore off.
- Gold rates in Himachal Pradesh hit their lowest for the month on the 30th and the 31st of October when the metal traded at RS.3,026 per gram.
- There was a 0.26% decline in gold price trends which was caused by poor demand in the domestic market.
Gold Rate Trend in Himachal Pradesh for November 2017:
- When trading began in Himachal Pradesh for the month of November, gold was priced at Rs.3,006 per gram, which was a Rs.20 decline from the previous day’s rates.
- As demand for the yellow metal continued to remain low, gold rates in Himachal Pradesh dropped to Rs.3,005 per gram on the 6th of the month.
- However, a falling trend with regards to the US dollar brought about a gradual surge in gold prices. After much fluctuations gold rates reached their highest monthly figures towards the 18th of the month when it traded at Rs.3,060 per gram.
- Gold continued to trade at Rs.3,060 per gram till the 20th as jewellers continued to increase purchases to meet festive demand.
- With the dollar clawing back as the month progressed, gold rates went down to Rs.3,026 per gram on the final day of November.
- Gold price trends inclined by 0.66% this month due to a rise in festive demand and a slightly weakened dollar.
Gold Rate Trend in Himachal Pradesh for December 2017:
- December commenced with gold trading at Rs.3,016 per gram. This rose to Rs.3,036 per gram on the 2nd - and continued till the 4th - as volatility in the US market pushed safe haven demand to new heights.
- Prices seen between the 2nd to the 4th were the highest gold rates for this month, which was brought about by US President Donald Trump’s introduction of new tax laws.
- The backlash the new tax structure brought had a considerable bearing on the way gold prices changed.
- By the 11th gold prices dropped considerably to Rs.2,940 per gram as the US markets bounced back after some poor showing towards the beginning of the month.
- Gold rates improved over the course of the next two weeks and gold close at Rs.3,020 per gram on the 31st of December.
- Price trends had witnessed a 0.13% incline as demand picked up after falling significantly towards the second week of this month.
Gold Rate Trend in Himachal Pradesh for July 2017 to September 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.2,992 per gram||Rs.2,960 per gram||Rs.3,024 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.2,950 per gram||Rs.2,999 per gram||Rs.3,063 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.2,992 per gram on 1 and 2 July||Rs.3,017 per gram on 28 August||Rs.3,130 per gram on 8 September|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,843 per gram on 12 and 13 July||Rs.2,930 per gram on 3 August and from 5 to 7 August||Rs.3,024 per gram on 1 September|
Gold rate trend in Himachal Pradesh for July 2017
- The month commenced with the yellow metal trading at Rs.2,992 per gram - the highest recorded monthly figure.
- A positive US employment data led to subdued demand from investors around the world. In addition, the introduction of GST bill in the country greatly impacted local trade. This led to gold prices in Himachal Pradesh touching a lowest monthly figure of Rs.2,843 per gram on the 12th.
- However, the rest of the month witnessed gold prices recovering amid a weak US dollar. The precious metal was recorded trading at Rs.2,944 per gram on the 24th.
- Global demand surged with overseas relations between the US and North Korea deteriorating. This led to gold being priced at Rs.2,950 per gram on the last day.
- The Bullion trade in Himachal Pradesh witnessed rates declining at 1.40% during the course of the month due to poor domestic cues.
Gold rate trend in Himachal Pradesh for August 2017
- The rising geopolitical concerns in the US and Korean peninsula led to gold rates rising significantly during the month.
- Gold opened trading at Rs.2,960 per gram on the 1st.
- The 3rd witnessed gold prices hitting their lowest for the month amid investors speculating over the possibility of a new interest rate hike by the Federal Reserve. This led to gold rate in Himachal Pradesh plunging to Rs.2,930 per gram.
- However, the US economy took a hit due to the continued aggression between the US and Korea. This led to the yellow metal prices remaining high for majority of the month.
- The US economy crashed after Hurricane Harvey took its toll on the US coast. This led to an increase in global demand and the safe-haven metal was priced at Rs.3,017 per gram - the highest recorded monthly figure - on the 28th.
- When the month concluded, gold was priced at Rs.2,999 per gram registering a profit of 1.31% during the month. This was due to the strong global cues that pushed demand higher around the world.
Gold rate trend in Himachal Pradesh for September 2017
- The yellow metal was trading at Rs.3,024 per gram when the month commenced.
- Global markets crashed as the news about North Korea’s successful thermonuclear weapon test broke out. This led to investors leaning on safe-haven assets like gold and the precious metal prices surged to Rs.3,130 per kg on the 8th. This was also the highest recorded monthly figure in the state.
- The US economy, however, regained its lost ground amid a strong dollar and firmer equities market over the next couple of weeks. This led to gold being priced at Rs.3,051 per gram on the 25th.
- The 26th saw domestic demand surging with the imminent arrival of Dussehra pushing sales higher in the local trade. The precious metal was trading at Rs.3,110 per gram.
- The month ended with the yellow metal priced at Rs.3,063 per gram as global demand subdued with strengthening of the dollar.
- Himachal Pradesh witnessed gold rate in Himachal Pradesh increasing by 1.29% during the month. This was due to the strong global and domestic cues that pushed demand higher for the metal.
Gold Rate Trend in Himachal Pradesh for April 2017 to June 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.2,991 per gram||Rs.3,011 per gram||Rs.3,012 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,011 per gram||Rs.2,992 per gram||Rs.2,992 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,068 per gram on 15 and 16 April||Rs.3,011 per gram on 1 and 2 May||Rs.3,057 on 7 June|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,983 per gram from 8 - 10 April||Rs.2,918 per gram from 11 to 15 May||Rs.2,972 on 27 June|
Gold rate trend in Himachal Pradesh for April 2017
- Gold traded at Rs.2,991 per gram on 01st April 2017.
- Though gold prices in Himachal Pradesh were stable on the 3rd of April, it increased slightly on the 04th of the month and traded at Rs.3,003 per gram.
- There were no changes in gold prices from the 04th of the month to the 07th of the month even though weaker trends overseas were noted as demand from domestic market poured in.
- Gold demand mainly increased due to the upcoming festive season in the domestic market.
- As the U.S. dollar was steady, gold prices fell and traded at Rs.2,983 per gram which is the lowest for the month of April.
- Prices stabilised for the rest of the month due to varied demand, through domestic demand helped keep prices from falling too steeply.
- On the 15th and 16th of April, gold price in Himachal Pradesh increased as demand from jewellers picked up from the domestic market and traded at Rs.3,068 per gram which is highest gold price recorded this month.
- April ended with gold priced at Rs.3,011 per gram on 30 April and recording an increase in price of 0.66% during the month.
Gold rate trend in Himachal Pradesh for May 2017
- Gold opened strongly as the beginning of the month began soon succumbed to weak trend overseas.
- Gold rate in Himachal Pradesh stood at Rs.3,011 per gram on the 01st and 2nd of May which was the highest price for this month.
- Throughout the month, gold prices declined by 0.63% as markets were negatively affected due to the victory of Emmanuel Macron in the French presidential election.
- Throughout the month, gold did not capture the centre stage again as the U.S dollar was steady and was at its highest value in the year 2017 due to positive market conditions.
- Prices were more or less stable towards the end of the month as demand stagnated and internal crises in the United States led to stock markets faltering.
- Lowered demand from China and other Asian countries kept gold prices low but domestic demand kept them steady.
- Gold ended the month priced at Rs.2,992 per gram.
Gold rate trend in Himachal Pradesh for June 2017
- Gold rate in Himachal Pradesh picked up at the beginning of June and traded at Rs.3,012 per gram.
- The highest price for the month of June was recorded on the 7th when gold traded at Rs.3,057 per gram.
- Experts believe that gold prices picked up due to visible fluctuations in the U.S dollar under Trump’s leadership which increased the demand for the yellow metal in the bullion market.
- Markets were also shaky as the G20 summit was underway and global leaders deliberated on socio-economic policies.
- Local demand was muted in spite of favourable market conditions, as evidenced by gold prices falling to Rs.3,007 per gram from 10-14 June.
- While U.S. markets were still uncertain due to poor jobs data, the U.S. dollar gained on other global currencies.
- Gold prices drifted and hit the lowest when it traded at Rs.2,780 per gram on 27 June.
- Gold price in Himachal Pradesh were on the decline for the remainder of the month due to lowered demand from Asia and Europe.
- The month ended with gold trading at Rs.2,992 per gram on 30 June, registering a loss in value of 0.66% over the course of the month.
Gold Rate Trend in Himachal Pradesh for January 2017 to March 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.2,844 per gram||Rs.2,978 per gram||Rs.3,009 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.2,958 per gram||Rs.3,020 per gram||Rs.2,991 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.2,979 per gram on 23rd & 24th January||Rs.3,031 per gram from 25th to 27th February||Rs.3,009 per gram on 1st and 2nd March|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,844 per gram from 1st-3rd January||Rs.2,957 per gram on 4th to 7th February||Rs.2,950 per gram on 15th of March|
Gold Rate Trend in Himachal Pradesh for January 2017
- When the first quarter of 2017 began in January, gold was priced at Rs.2,844 per gram.
- Due to there being a relatively low demand in the market, gold rates didn’t change till the end of the third.
- But, as January largely saw a massive increase this month, gold rates increased considerably over the coming days.
- After concerns over US monetary policy scaled, gold rate increased and reached their highest of Rs.2,979 per gram on the 23rd.
- However, after the constant rise in demand couldn’t be sustained, prices seemed to consolidate towards the end of the month.
- On 31st, when January came to an end, gold was trading at Rs.2,958 per gram.
- The month of January in Himachal Pradesh saw gold prices incline at the rate of 4.00%
Gold Rate Trend in Himachal Pradesh for February 2017
- The month of February was a comparatively negative period for gold sales, as trading began to fall due to a number of factors.
- It was during this month that the US Federal Reserve increased its interest rate for the first time this year.
- On the 1st of February, gold was priced at Rs.2,978 per gram, which then decreased to Rs.2,958 per gram as demand took a hit.
- During the second week, gold prices fluctuated considerably but recovered to end on a high towards the end of the week.
- Rates went up to as much as Rs.3,009 per gram on 8th but fell after US Fed rate hike went up to reach Rs.2,999 per gram by the 18th.
- The last two weeks of February saw gold prices push as demand went after a brief slump.
- Gold rates went from Rs.2,999 per gram from 19th to Rs.3,031 at the end of the month on the 29th.
- Himachal Pradesh, on a whole, saw gold prices increase at a rate of 1.14% for the month of February.
Gold Rate Trend in Himachal Pradesh for March 2017
- As the US Fed increased the interest rate for the second month in a row, gold trade around the took a significant hit.
- The month saw gold opening at Rs.3,009 per gram, which also happened to be the highest gold rate for the entire month.
- As demand went down, gold rates also seemed to go down for much of the month.
- Gold rates hit a two-month low when trading prices went down to Rs.2,950 per gram on the 15th.
- However, due to a slight improvement in demand, gold rates seemed to pick up over the latter half of the month.
- When March came to an end, gold prices in Himachal Pradesh ended at Rs.2,991 per gram.
- The month, on a whole, saw gold prices decline by 0.59%, compared to the previous month.
Gold Rate Trend in Himachal Pradesh for October 2016 to December 2016 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,205 per gram||Rs.3,099 per gram||Rs.2,893 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,099 per gram||Rs.2,941 per gram||Rs.2,844 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,205 per gram from 1st-4th October||Rs.3,213 per gram on 5th & 6th November||Rs.2,893 per gram on 1st & 2nd December|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,088 per gram from 6th-25th October||Rs.2,929 per gram from 25th-27th November||Rs.2,800 per gram from 23rd-28th December|
Gold Rate Trend for Himachal Pradesh in October 2016
- The price of gold in Himachal Pradesh was high as the month began but fell during the month as demand declined due to a variety of factors.
- Gold was priced at Rs.3,205 per gram on 1st October as industrial demand was strong from the previous month, which also boosted domestic demand.
- Prices began to dip as the possibility of stricter scrutiny of bullion purchases coupled with a rising U.S. Dollar reduced demand for the metal, with the price falling to Rs.3,088 on 6th October.
- Prices remained constant for the next two weeks, though retail demand kept prices from falling further.
- Gold traded at Rs.3,099 per gram on 31st October, the price increasing as the month ended due to an increase in domestic demand.
Gold Rate Trend for Himachal Pradesh in November 2016
- Gold prices were high as the month began, as uncertainty over results of the U.S. presidential election resulted in an increase in demand for gold.
- Gold traded at Rs.3,099 per gram on 1st November, as a falling U.S. Dollar and fluctuating stock markets stimulated demand for the metal.
- Demand was high during the week, with markets crashing as election results were declared and investors braced for an uncertain future.
- The demonetisation of large currency notes led to a drop in domestic markets, as investors turned their attention to safe haven assets like gold.
- Prices dropped as demand declined following the regularisation of markets, with the U.S. Dollar also increasing on strong trading cues.
- Prices continued to fall during the month, as gold ended the month trading at Rs.2,941 per gram on 30th November, reducing in value by over 5%.
Gold Rate Trend for Himachal Pradesh in December 2016
- Gold prices were low in December due to the currency shortage caused by the withdrawal of Rs.1,000 and Rs.500 notes, which dampened retail demand.
- Gold was priced at Rs.2,893 per gram on 1st December, with prices falling as the U.S Dollar strengthened and markets rose on increased spending.
- Industrial demand was low due to fewer orders from Asia, which led to a lowering of the price globally.
- Gold fell to a low of Rs.2,800 per gram on 23rd December due to a sharp fall in demand for gold right before Christmas.
- Prices recovered marginally towards the end of the month as the U.S. Dollar fell and market performance dipped.
- Gold ended the month trading at Rs.2,844 per gram on 31st December, losing 1.69% in value.
|1st day||Rs.2,585 per gram||Rs.2,756 per gram||Rs.3,030 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.2,756 per gram||Rs.3,037 per gram||Rs.2,948 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.2,772 per gram on January 28th||Rs.3,049 per gram on February 26th||Rs.3,030 per gram on March 1st and March 3rd to 14th|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,580 per gram from January 2nd to 4th||Rs.2,756 per gram on February 1st||Rs.2,940 per gram from March 15th to 17th|
Gold Rate Trend of Himachal Pradesh in January 2016
- Gold traded at Rs.2,585 per gram on the 1st of January and consistent increases were recorded over the next two weeks.
- Minor declines were written off by subsequent gains in a month where there were several fluctuations in prices.
- The highest rate recorded in January was Rs.2,772 on the 28th, and the lowest was Rs.2,580 between the 2nd and the 4th of January.
- The overall increase in prices between the first day and the last day of January was Rs.171.
Gold Rate Trend of Himachal Pradesh in February 2016
- Gold prices were recorded at Rs.2,756 per gram on the 1st of February, and Rs.3,037 on the 29th.
- Prices increased gradually over the course of the month, and although there were slight declines on certain days, they were written off by subsequent gains.
- The highest rate recorded in the month of February was Rs.3,049 on the 26th, while the lowest was Rs.2,756 on the 1st.
- The overall increase in prices between the first and last day of the month was Rs.281.
Gold Rate Trend of Himachal Pradesh in March 2016
- Gold prices were recorded at Rs.3,030 on the 1st of March, and following a decline on the 2nd, prices rose again to Rs.3,030 and remained unchanged until the 14th of the month.
- Prices fell to Rs.2,940 on the 15th and remained there until the 17th, after which they rose to Rs.2,998 and remained stable until the 24th of February.
- A decline by Rs.50 saw prices plunge to Rs.2,948 on the 25th, and they remained stable until the end of the month.
- The overall decline in prices between the first and last day of March was just Rs.82.
Gold Rate Trend in Himachal Pradesh for April 2016 to June 2016 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.2,943 per gram||Rs.3,119 per gram||Rs.2,960 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,119 per gram||Rs.2,960 per gram||Rs.3,167 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,119 per gram on April 30th||Rs.3,120 per gram from May 7th to 9th||Rs.3,182 per gram on June 28th|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,933 per gram on April 5th||Rs.2,960 per gram from May 28th to May 31st||Rs.2,950 per gram from June 1st to 5th and from June 24th to 27th and on June 29th|
Gold Rate Trend of Himachal Pradesh in April 2016
- Gold prices were recorded at Rs.2943 per gram on the 1st of April and fluctuated over the course of the month.
- Although there were losses recorded on certain days of the month, they were written off by subsequent gains on others.
- The highest price recorded in the month of April was Rs.3,119 on the last day of the month while the lowest was Rs.2,933 on the 5th of the month.
- The overall increase in prices between the first and last day of the month was Rs.176.
Gold Rate Trend of Himachal Pradesh in May 2016
- Gold prices remained unchanged on the first day of May, at Rs.3,119 as prices remained unchanged from the last day of the previous month.
- Prices declined consistently during the first week of May, and small increases over the rest of the month were written off by subsequent losses.
- The highest price recorded in May was Rs.3,120 between the 7th and 9th of the month, and the lowest was Rs.2,960 between the 28th and the 31st.
- The overall decline in prices when comparing the first day of May to the last was Rs.159.
Gold Rate Trend of Himachal Pradesh in June 2016
- Gold prices were recorded at Rs.2,960 on the 1st of June and fluctuated over the course of the month.
- The highest recorded rate in June was on the 28th, when prices hit Rs.3,182, while the lowest was Rs.2,950 per gram from June 1st to 5th and from June 24th to 27th and on June 29th .
- The overall increase in prices between the first and last day of the month was Rs.207.
|1st day||Rs.3,167 per gram||Rs.3,219 per gram||Rs.3,184 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,219 per gram||Rs.3,205 per gram||Rs.3,217 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,227 per gram from 7th to 9th July||Rs.3,248 per gram on 4th August and 10th August||Rs.3,228 per gram from 7th September to 12th September|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,167 per gram on 1st July||Rs.3,205 per gram from 26th to 31st August||Rs.3,184 per gram on 1st and 2nd September|
Gold Rate Trend of Himachal Pradesh in July 2016
- Gold was valued at Rs.3,167 per gram on 1st July.
- Prices increased marginally on the 2nd and remained stable at Rs.3,203 until the 4th after which fluctuations were recorded.
- The highest recorded rate in July was Rs.3,227 from the 7th to the 9th of July thanks to firming trends.
- Prices fell consistently over the next three days remained stable at Rs.3,199 between the 13th and 21st of July.
- Prices then rose on a consistent basis until the end of the month and gold closed the month at Rs.3,249 per gram.
Gold Rate Trend of Himachal Pradesh in August 2016
- Gold prices per gram on the 1stt of August stood at Rs.3,219.
- Rates fluctuated over the first week of the month and prices gained stability at Rs.3,206 between the 6th and 9th of August.
- Prices gained stability at Rs.3,238 from the 18th to the 24th following a short period of fluctuations.
- Rates declined over the next two days and settled at Rs.3,205 from the 26th to the 31st of August.
- The overall decline in prices was 0.43% between the first and last day of August.
Gold rate trend of Himachal Pradesh in September 2016
- Gold traded at Rs.3,184 per gram on 1st and 2nd September. This was the lowest rate for the month.
- Prices increased and remained stable between the 3rd and the 5th at Rs.3,195.
- Fluctuations were the order of the day in September as minor increases were overshadowed by subsequent declines.
- Prices remained stable between the 22nd and the 28th at Rs.3,227 and closed the month at Rs.3,217 per gram.
- The overall increase in prices between the start and end of September was just a little over 1%.
Details of Gold Price in Himachal Pradesh (22 Karat & 24 Karat) - Till December 2015
The price of 1 gram gold 22K as of December 21, 2015, is Rs. 2,382. The price of 24K as of December 21, 2015 is Rs. 2,557 for 1 gram gold. Gold prices have been around the 2,400 mark in this month while 24K gold has shown similar trend.
Gold Investment Opportunities in Himachal Pradesh
Women from Kulu, Sirmaur, Kinnaur, Panchwati and Bharmour region wear attractive jewellery. Wide variety of architectural works, temples, objects, museums, shops, galleries chastised every tourist. The Himachalis are fond of dance and music. They are mainly spiritual and mainly used to invoke gods and goddesses during festive seasons. This also lead to believe that people in Himachal Pradesh appreciate the yellow metal and use it as an investment option as well.
Physical Gold: If you are buying gold in Madhya Pradesh, you have a variety options. This includes buying gold coins from jewelers as well as banks who offer products that are variegated in prices based on individual’s investment requirement and budget. Gold ornaments include chains, anklets, earrings, amulets, nose rings and rings which serve both as an investment along with being an accessory. Gold statues of gods and goddesses are also popular in Himachal Pradesh, with their demand peaking during festivals and religious processions during Akshaya Tritiya and Diwali. Gold in banks are slightly more expensive. But then again you have the advantage of gold that is certified and checked and you can be assured about the purity.
Market Trade: In this state one can purchase gold through the markets, with gold being traded in the National Multi Commodity Exchange, National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange and the Multi Commodity Exchange. This is apt for individuals willing to purchase gold in bulk, with the minimum trading limit being set at 1 kg in general. It's a viable option for people who are well aware of the gold market and all that affects it.
- Also Check:Gold Rate in Shimla
Read more on Gold