*Disclaimer: Bankbazaar makes no guarantee or warranty on the accuracy of the data provided on this site, the prevailing rates are susceptible to change with Market value and provided on an as-is basis. Nothing contained herein is intended or shall be deemed to be investment advice, implied or otherwise. We accept no liability for any loss arising from the use of the data contained on this website.
Gold Rates in Himachal Pradesh
When it comes ornamentation, people of Himachal have an extreme love for it, with an apt love for Threading, pictures, wooden potteries, carving are part and parcel of Himachal region. The metal wares include the attractive utensils, ritualistic vessels, silver jewellery, idols.This makes it evident that silver is the more popular precious metal here. But the people also appreciate gold here as well. Hence it is important to know the gold rates in the state.
Details of Gold Price in Himachal Pradesh (22 Karat & 24 Karat) - Till December 2015
The price of 1 gram gold 22K as of December 21, 2015, is Rs. 2,382. The price of 24K as of December 21, 2015 is Rs. 2,557 for 1 gram gold. Gold prices have been around the 2,400 mark in this month while 24K gold has shown similar trend.
Gold Investment Opportunities in Himachal Pradesh
Women from Kulu, Sirmaur, Kinnaur, Panchwati and Bharmour region wear attractive jewellery. Wide variety of architectural works, temples, objects, museums, shops, galleries chastised every tourist. The Himachalis are fond of dance and music. They are mainly spiritual and mainly used to invoke gods and goddesses during festive seasons. This also lead to believe that people in Himachal Pradesh appreciate the yellow metal and use it as an investment option as well.
Physical Gold: If you are buying gold in Madhya Pradesh, you have a variety options. This includes buying gold coins from jewelers as well as banks who offer products that are variegated in prices based on individual’s investment requirement and budget. Gold ornaments include chains, anklets, earrings, amulets, nose rings and rings which serve both as an investment along with being an accessory. Gold statues of gods and goddesses are also popular in Himachal Pradesh, with their demand peaking during festivals and religious processions during Akshaya Tritiya and Diwali. Gold in banks are slightly more expensive. But then again you have the advantage of gold that is certified and checked and you can be assured about the purity.
Market Trade: In this state one can purchase gold through the markets, with gold being traded in the National Multi Commodity Exchange, National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange and the Multi Commodity Exchange. This is apt for individuals willing to purchase gold in bulk, with the minimum trading limit being set at 1 kg in general. It's a viable option for people who are well aware of the gold market and all that affects it.
Gold Rate Trend in Himachal Pradesh for July 2016 to September 2016 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,167 per gram||Rs.3,219 per gram||Rs.3,184 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,219 per gram||Rs.3,205 per gram||Rs.3,217 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,227 per gram from 7th to 9th July||Rs.3,248 per gram on 4th August and 10th August||Rs.3,228 per gram from 7th September to 12th September|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,167 per gram on 1st July||Rs.3,205 per gram from 26th to 31st August||Rs.3,184 per gram on 1st and 2nd September|
Gold Rate Trend of Himachal Pradesh in July 2016
- Gold was valued at Rs.3,167 per gram on 1st July.
- Prices increased marginally on the 2nd and remained stable at Rs.3,203 until the 4th after which fluctuations were recorded.
- The highest recorded rate in July was Rs.3,227 from the 7th to the 9th of July thanks to firming trends.
- Prices fell consistently over the next three days remained stable at Rs.3,199 between the 13th and 21st of July.
- Prices then rose on a consistent basis until the end of the month and gold closed the month at Rs.3,249 per gram.
Gold Rate Trend of Himachal Pradesh in August 2016
- Gold prices per gram on the 1stt of August stood at Rs.3,219.
- Rates fluctuated over the first week of the month and prices gained stability at Rs.3,206 between the 6th and 9th of August.
- Prices gained stability at Rs.3,238 from the 18th to the 24th following a short period of fluctuations.
- Rates declined over the next two days and settled at Rs.3,205 from the 26th to the 31st of August.
- The overall decline in prices was 0.43% between the first and last day of August.
Gold rate trend of Himachal Pradesh in September 2016
- Gold traded at Rs.3,184 per gram on 1st and 2nd September. This was the lowest rate for the month.
- Prices increased and remained stable between the 3rd and the 5th at Rs.3,195.
- Fluctuations were the order of the day in September as minor increases were overshadowed by subsequent declines.
- Prices remained stable between the 22nd and the 28th at Rs.3,227 and closed the month at Rs.3,217 per gram.
- The overall increase in prices between the start and end of September was just a little over 1%.
Gold Rate Trend in Himachal Pradesh for April 2016 to June 2016 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.2,943 per gram||Rs.3,119 per gram||Rs.2,960 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,119 per gram||Rs.2,960 per gram||Rs.3,167 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,119 per gram on April 30th||Rs.3,120 per gram from May 7th to 9th||Rs.3,182 per gram on June 28th|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,933 per gram on April 5th||Rs.2,960 per gram from May 28th to May 31st||Rs.2,950 per gram from June 1st to 5th and from June 24th to 27th and on June 29th|
Gold Rate Trend of Himachal Pradesh in April 2016
- Gold prices were recorded at Rs.2943 per gram on the 1st of April and fluctuated over the course of the month.
- Although there were losses recorded on certain days of the month, they were written off by subsequent gains on others.
- The highest price recorded in the month of April was Rs.3,119 on the last day of the month while the lowest was Rs.2,933 on the 5th of the month.
- The overall increase in prices between the first and last day of the month was Rs.176.
Gold Rate Trend of Himachal Pradesh in May 2016
- Gold prices remained unchanged on the first day of May, at Rs.3,119 as prices remained unchanged from the last day of the previous month.
- Prices declined consistently during the first week of May, and small increases over the rest of the month were written off by subsequent losses.
- The highest price recorded in May was Rs.3,120 between the 7th and 9th of the month, and the lowest was Rs.2,960 between the 28th and the 31st.
- The overall decline in prices when comparing the first day of May to the last was Rs.159.
Gold Rate Trend of Himachal Pradesh in June 2016
- Gold prices were recorded at Rs.2,960 on the 1st of June and fluctuated over the course of the month.
- The highest recorded rate in June was on the 28th, when prices hit Rs.3,182, while the lowest was Rs.2,950 per gram from June 1st to 5th and from June 24th to 27th and on June 29th .
- The overall increase in prices between the first and last day of the month was Rs.207.
Gold Rate Trend in Himachal Pradesh for January 2016 to March 2016 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.2,585 per gram||Rs.2,756 per gram||Rs.3,030 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.2,756 per gram||Rs.3,037 per gram||Rs.2,948 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.2,772 per gram on January 28th||Rs.3,049 per gram on February 26th||Rs.3,030 per gram on March 1st and March 3rd to 14th|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,580 per gram from January 2nd to 4th||Rs.2,756 per gram on February 1st||Rs.2,940 per gram from March 15th to 17th|
Gold Rate Trend of Himachal Pradesh in January 2016
- Gold traded at Rs.2,585 per gram on the 1st of January and consistent increases were recorded over the next two weeks.
- Minor declines were written off by subsequent gains in a month where there were several fluctuations in prices.
- The highest rate recorded in January was Rs.2,772 on the 28th, and the lowest was Rs.2,580 between the 2nd and the 4th of January.
- The overall increase in prices between the first day and the last day of January was Rs.171.
Gold Rate Trend of Himachal Pradesh in February 2016
- Gold prices were recorded at Rs.2,756 per gram on the 1st of February, and Rs.3,037 on the 29th.
- Prices increased gradually over the course of the month, and although there were slight declines on certain days, they were written off by subsequent gains.
- The highest rate recorded in the month of February was Rs.3,049 on the 26th, while the lowest was Rs.2,756 on the 1st.
- The overall increase in prices between the first and last day of the month was Rs.281.
Gold Rate Trend of Himachal Pradesh in March 2016
- Gold prices were recorded at Rs.3,030 on the 1st of March, and following a decline on the 2nd, prices rose again to Rs.3,030 and remained unchanged until the 14th of the month.
- Prices fell to Rs.2,940 on the 15th and remained there until the 17th, after which they rose to Rs.2,998 and remained stable until the 24th of February.
- A decline by Rs.50 saw prices plunge to Rs.2,948 on the 25th, and they remained stable until the end of the month.
- The overall decline in prices between the first and last day of March was just Rs.82.
- Also Check:Gold Rate in Shimla
Read more on Gold
- Buying Gold In India? Make Sure It’s Real Gold
- How To Buy Gold Coins/Bars (Bullion) Online
- Tips For Buying Gold Jewellery
- Why Investing In Gold Is A Golden Opportunity
- Trading Gold Through Mcx
News About Gold Rate in Himachal Pradesh
Asian Gold Slides by 0.4%
Gold prices in Asia dipped on Wednesday following international cues. Gold for June delivery fell by 0.4 percent to USD 1,249.30 per ounce on the New York Mercantile Exchange’s Comex division. On Tuesday, gold had increased by 1.6 percent to USD 1,254.30.
This decrease is probably due to the wait-and-watch attitude of overseas investors in anticipation of rate changes by the US Federal Reserve next week.
However, gold has gained around 19% so far in 2016 due to its potential as a safe haven to hedge against low interest rates and oil prices.
Meanwhile, Silver for May delivery lost 0.22 percent to stand at USD 16.395 per ounce on Wednesday.
21st April 2016
- For more related news /update on gold price visit: Gold News