*Disclaimer: Bankbazaar makes no guarantee or warranty on the accuracy of the data provided on this site, the prevailing rates are susceptible to change with Market value and provided on an as-is basis. Nothing contained herein is intended or shall be deemed to be investment advice, implied or otherwise. We accept no liability for any loss arising from the use of the data contained on this website.
Gold Price In Rajasthan
Rajasthan is India’s largest state by area and its name literally translates to the ‘Land of Kings’, and kings in the olden days were always known for their wealth and grandeur amongst other things. Kings aside, the state of Rajasthan accounts for a good amount of gold purchases in the country owing to its rich cultural heritage. With a population of almost 75 million people, the state continues to increase its gold sales on a regular basis.
The primary demand for gold in Rajasthan comes by means of jewellery, gold coins, gold bars, gold funds, gold ETFs and E-Gold. Rajasthan is also home to several festivals, and gold is an auspicious element during these times, which indicates the need of the people to make purchases on a consistent basis.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajasthan for January 2020 to March 2020 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.4,023 per gram||Rs.4,194 per gram||Rs.4,291 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.4,194 per gram||Rs.4,379 per gram||Rs.4,229 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.4,256 per gram on 9 January||Rs.4,425 per gram on 25 February||Rs.4,497 per kg on 7, 8 and 9 March|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,023 per gram on 1 January||Rs.4,163 per gram on 6 and 7 February||Rs.4,153 per gram on 18 and 19 March|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Rajasthan from January 2020 to March 2020:
- Opening at Rs.4,023 per gram, the price of gold in Rajasthan for January showed an inclining trend throughout the month. The metal’s prices increased to hit its highest in the month at Rs.4,256 per gram on 9 January with the increasing tensions between the Middle East and the United States of America. With growing speculations on the trade deal between the United States of America and China, the price of the metal showed a gradual rise due to its safe-haven appeal. The lowest price of the month was its opening at price at Rs.4,023 per gram. By the middle of the month, the price of gold had dipped to Rs.4,100 per gram. With the first phase of the trade deal being finalised, investors with a higher risk appetite shifted to the stock market lowering the price of the metal. The rising value of the dollar also played a major role in gold prices plummeting. The price of the metal at the end of the month closed at Rs.4,194 per gram and recorded a percentage incline of 4.25.
- In February, the price of the metal opened at Rs.4,194 per gram and hit its lowest price of the metal on 6 February and 7 February at Rs.4,163 per gram with investors shifting to the stock market with higher risk appetite. However, the price of gold recorded an overall incline for this month with reports coming out of China about a virus which could affect the economy greatly and result in a great loss of life. In the middle of the month, the price of the metal had hit Rs.4,205 per gram and increased in the last two weeks of February. With China going into lockdown to prevent the spread of the virus, the price of the metal increased drastically due to its safe-haven appeal with minimal to no trade coming out of China. Gold prices increased and hit its highest price in the month at Rs.4,425 per gram on 25 February. Closing at Rs.4,379 per gram on 29 February, gold prices recorded an overall incline of 4.41%.
- For the month of March, traders invested in the bullion market faced a major loss with the decline in the metal’s prices. Opening at Rs.4,291 per gram on 1 March, the precious metal hit its highest price of the month at Rs.4,497 per gram on 7 March and held steady until 9 March. This was due to investors awaiting a rate cut by the United States Federal Reserve to flow a certain amount of liquidity in the crisis-hit market. However, in the second week of the month, the price of the metal fluctuated heavily due to mixed trends in the international market. With the dollar value increasing, gold prices were at a low. However, with poor job data from the United States of America limited the losses of the metal. After declining further, the yellow metal recorded its monthly low at Rs.4,153 per gram on 18 March and 19 March. In the last week of March, the price of the metal was steady with no incline or decline since most countries in the world was on lockdown. At the end of the month, gold closed recording a decline of 1.44% at Rs.4,229 per gram on 31 March.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajasthan for October 2019 to December 2019 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.3,890 per gram||Rs.3,983 per gram||Rs.3,936 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.3,988 per gram||Rs.3,900 per gram||Rs.4,023 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.3,988 per gram on 26 to 31 October||Rs.3,992 per gram on 3 to 5 November||Rs.4,029 per gram on 29 to 30 December|
|Lowest Price||Rs.3,807 per gram on 2 October||Rs.3,900 per gram on 29 to 30 November||Rs.3,880 per gram on 12 December|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Rajasthan from October 2019 to December 2019:
- The gold price opened at Rs.3,890 per gram in Rajasthan for the month of October. The prices of gold improved over a period of time and increased by 2.51%. The investores waited for clarity on the trade deal between the US and China, which ultimately made them shift towards riskier assets. On 31 October 2010, the price of gold in Rajasthan hit Rs.3,988 per gram.
- Gold prices dropped in the month of November. The prices of gold opened at Rs.3,983 per gram but saw a fall of 2.08% and closed at Rs.3,900 per gram. Investors showed more faith in gold in November as the stock market bounced back from the previous month. Due to no rate cuts and the investors having some clarity regarding the trade deal between U.S and China, gold prices decreased in the month of November.
- The prices of gold saw an overall rise of 2.21% in Rajasthan in December. Gold prices opened at Rs.3,936 per gram and closed at Rs.4,023 per gram. The impeachment inquiry of the US President Donald Trump and the value of the dollar impacted the gold prices.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajasthan for July 2019 to September 2019 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.3,499 per gram||Rs.3,581 per gram||Rs.3,989 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.3,582 per gram||Rs.3,989 per gram||Rs.3,901 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.3,602 per gram on 21 - 23 July||Rs.4,013 per gram on 27 August||Rs.4,036 per gram on 5 September|
|Lowest Price||Rs.3,460 per gram on 2 July||Rs.3,571 per gram on 2 August||Rs.3,855 per gram on 15 - 17 September|
Quarterly Gold Rate Trend in Rajasthan for July 2019 to September 2019:
- At the beginning of July, the gold price in Rajasthan was recorded at Rs.3,499 per gram and an inclination of 2.3% was observed during the month. The highest price of gold in July was recorded at Rs.3,602 per gram on 21 and 23 July while the lowest price was recorded at Rs.3,460 on 2 July.
- The month of August was the best for gold as it witnessed the highest inclination of 11.39%. The reasons behind the increase in the gold rates in Rajasthan were market volatility due to the trade war between US and China, high demand for gold in India, increased purchase of the yellow metal by central banks, and the weakening rupee.
- Overall, the quarter proved good for gold as it recorded the highest price of Rs.4,036 per gram on 5 September and by the end of the quarter, the metal was trading at Rs.3,901 per gram.
- Though gold was trading high during the beginning of September, the prices declined marginally by 2.20%. The lowest price was gold in Rajasthan in September was recorded on 15 and 17 September when it was trading at Rs.3,855.
Also Check Gold Price in Metro Cities
|Today's Gold Rate In Bangalore||Today's Gold Rate In Chennai||Today's Gold Rate In Hyderabad|
|Today's Gold Rate In Kolkata||Today's Gold Rate In Mumbai||Today's Gold Rate In India|
Gold Rate Trend in Rajasthan for April 2019 to June 2019 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,282 per gram||Rs.3,283 per gram||Rs.3,303 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,293 per gram||Rs.3,303 per gram||Rs.3,499 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,298 per gram on 10 April||Rs.3,339 per gram on 15 May||Rs.3,520 per gram on 26 and 27 June|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,247 per gram from 20-22 April||Rs.3,247 per gram on 24 May||Rs.3,303 per gram on 1 June|
- At the start of April, the gold rate in Rajasthan was recorded at Rs.3,282 per gram. Local demand for the metal during this time was on a decline even though overseas trends remained positive.
- As the local demand remained suppressed at the start of the month of May, the dollar gained value over other currencies. The price of gold then declined, and towards the end of the month it hit its lowest point for the quarter. On the 24th, the metal traded at Rs.3,247 per gram.
- June was the best month for gold as the metal traded at Rs.3,520 per gram on 26 and 27 June, the highest it traded at for the quarter. Global overseas trends clubbed with the surged local and industrial demand for the metal may have influenced the price to incline.
- The last week of the quarter saw a marginal decline in the gold price in Rajasthan as the US and China decided to reignite trade talks. As on 30th June, the price of gold was recorded Rs.3,499 per gram.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajasthan for January 2019 to March 2019 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,257 per gram||Rs.3,417 per gram||Rs.3,422 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,428 per gram||Rs.3,447 per gram||Rs.3,282 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,326 per gram on 30 January||Rs.3,484 per gram on 20 and 21 February||Rs.3,422 per gram on 1 March|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,257 per gram on 1, 2, 3 and 7 January||Rs.3,396 per gram from 13-15 February||Rs.3,252 per gram on 30 March|
Gold rate trend in Rajasthan for January 2019:
- The price of gold in Rajasthan on 1 January 2019 was Rs.3,257 per gram and was steady till 3 January 2019. Through the month, the metal showed a positive trend amidst global tensions.
- The value of the dollar decreasing against other currencies due to a fall in the market, led to the increase in demand for the metal from investors.
- The price in Rajasthan increased to a great extent compared to other cities due to higher demand amongst local jewelers.
- On 31 January, gold was valued at the highest at Rs.3,428 per gram resulting in a percentage incline of 5.25.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajasthan for February 2019:
- Despite a relatively static start where gold traded at Rs.3,417 per gram on 1 February, there was a steady rise in the prices in Rajasthan as markets remained volatile due to Brexit fears.
- Demand was on the upswing as orders from local jewellers was steady due to the low dollar rate, with the yellow metal trading at Rs.3,422 per gram on 10 February before dropping marginally to Rs.3,396 per gram on 14 February.
- Conflicting cues from the overseas market as well as a drop in local retail demand due to a recovering U.S. dollar resulted in price fluctuations, with the precious metal rising to Rs.3,484 per gram on 21 February.
- A slight drop in price was recorded towards the last week as overseas demand was muted after a more hawkish assessment by the Federal Reserve, resulting in gold ending the month at Rs.3,447 per gram to record a marginal rise of 0.87%.
Gold rate trend in Rajasthan for March 2019:
- Gold rate in Rajasthan declined at the start of March as the dollar gained value over other currencies. During the same time, stocks dipped in value too. This was the highest value for the month and was trading at Rs.3,422 per gram.
- On 7th March, the dollar declined in value in comparison to the Euro after the European Central Bank pushed its decision to hike rates of interest. This kept the value of the yellow metal from rising due to poor economic conditions.
- On 30th March, the precious metal declined to its lowest point for the month as the dollar strengthened and the precious was faced with poor global economic cues. On this day, the metal stood at Rs.3,252 per gram.
- The month ended with the metal trading at Rs.3,282 per gram, and a percentage decline of 4.09% was recorded for the month of March.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajasthan for October 2018 to December 2018 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,138 per gram||Rs.3,283 per gram||Rs.3,133 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,282 per gram||Rs.3,144 per gram||Rs.3,257 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,288 per gram on 30 October||Rs.3,283 per gram on 1 and 2 November||Rs.3,257 per gram on 30 and 31 December|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,138 per gram on 1 October||Rs.3,144 per gram on 30 November||Rs.3,124 per gram on 2 and 3 December|
Gold rate trend in Rajasthan for October 2018
- Ahead of the Sino-US trade wars, gold trade showed positive trends in the month of October. There was a gradual fall in the market which led to the strengthening of the rupee against the dollar. This led to an increase in demand.
- On the first day of the month, gold was priced at Rs.3,138 per gram and increased in the state of Rajasthan. It increased to Rs.3,262 by 15 October as the increase in the value of the rupee helped the import business.
- In the local market, gold trade was flourishing as Diwali and Dhanteras were the two upcoming festivals early in November. This also contributed to the demand for the metal.
- On 31 October, gold closed at Rs.3,282 per gram with a percentage incline of 4.59.
Gold rate trend in Rajasthan for November 2018
- The gold trend in November showed a downward trend throughout the month as the markets recovered resulting in the increasing value of the dollar against other currencies.
- Due to this, even though global trade of gold was steady, prices in India were hit. Gold opened the month at Rs.3,283 per gram decreasing to Rs.3,185 per gram by mid-month, even though global prices of the yellow metal remained steady.
- The import business in the country was hit as the value of the rupee dipped. In the second half of November, gold trade was at a low since demand was less among the local jewellers after the festival of Diwali and Dhanteras in the first week.
- At the end of the month, gold closed with a percentage decline of 4.23, priced at Rs.3,144 per gram.
Gold rate trend in Rajasthan for December 2018
- For the month of December, the gold trade recovered after a downward trend in the previous month. Demand for the precious metal increased as the wedding season began in the country.
- Gold was priced at Rs.3,133 per gram on the first day of the month and increased to Rs.3,232 per gram as the dollar weakened yet again compared to other currencies. The US-China trade truce was a major factor that affected global markets.
- The strengthening of the rupee played a role in the increase in local demand as it helped the import business in the country.
- On 31 December, gold trade closed at Rs.3,257 per gram which was the month’s highest price, thus resulting in a percentage incline of 3.95.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajasthan for April 2018 to June 2018 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,154 per gram||Rs.3,227 per gram||Rs.3,203 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,227 per gram||Rs.3,206 per gram||Rs.3,159 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,247 per gram on 20 and 21 April||Rs.3,239 per gram on 15 and 16 May||Rs.3,206 per gram on 2 June|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,154 per gram on 1 and 2 April||Rs.3,191 per gram on 22 and 23 May||Rs.3,149 per gram from 23 to 25 June and on 28 June.|
Gold Rate Trend in Rajasthan for April 2018:
- Gold was priced at Rs.3,154 per gram when trading commenced for the month of April in Rajasthan.
- Demand for the precious metal was bullish this month as the US dollar was beginning to weaken ahead of the US-NATO attack on Syria.
- Gold prices in Rajasthan were on the weaker side on the 1st and 2nd when the metal traded at Rs.3,154 per gram - the month’s lowest rates.
- As the month wore on, demand picked up amidst the fall in the US dollar. Gold was trading at its highest on the 20th and 21st when it traded at Rs.3,247 per gram.
- On the final day of the month, gold rates dropped to Rs.3,227 per gram - which was still a major improvement compared to the month’s starting rate.
- Prices trends recorded a 2.16% change this month thanks to a strong rise in demand.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajasthan for May 2018:
- When trading began for the month of May, gold was priced at Rs.3,227 per gram.
- Demand this month was on the weaker side as the US dollar bounced back against a basket of other major currencies, and gold took a hit as a result.
- Gold was at its highest this month on the 15th and 16th when it traded at Rs.3,239 per gram as demand was slightly high after a slowdown was recorded in the dollar index.
- The subsequent week, particularly the 22nd and 23rd, saw gold trading at Rs.3,191 per gram - the month’s lowest rates as the dollar bounced back after a brief slip the previous week.
- There was an improvement in gold prices over the final week as demand rose slightly. When the month ended, gold was priced at Rs.3,206 per gram.
- Prices trends in Rajasthan recorded a 0.65% decline this month as demand was on the weaker side ahead of a rising dollar.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajasthan for June 2018:
- When June’s trading began in Rajasthan, gold was priced at Rs.3,203 per gram.
- This month’s trend was really weak as the US dollar strengthen by a large margin ahead of a buoyant market and a strong Fed rate meeting which signalled interest rate hikes for the future.
- The 2nd recorded the highest gold rate this month, when the metal traded at Rs.3,206 per gram.
- As the month went on, gold rates declined, hitting a monthly low rate of Rs.3,149 per gram during the period between 23th and 25th and on the 28th of June.
- When the month drew to a close, gold was priced at Rs.3,159 per gram - a slight improvement compared to the previous week’s performance.
- Prices declined by 1.39% this month, signalling a significantly weaker period for gold in the future.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajasthan for January 2018 to March 2018 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,086 per gram||Rs.3,138 per gram||Rs.3,159 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,120 per gram||Rs.3,159 per gram||Rs.3,149 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,171 per gram on 25 January||Rs.3,175 per gram on 20 February||Rs.3,182 per gram from 27 to 30 March|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,082 per gram on 5 January||Rs.3,092 per gram on 9 and 10 February||Rs.3,109 per gram on 20 March|
Gold Rate Trend in Rajasthan for January 2018:
- The month began with gold priced at Rs.3,086 per gram on the 1st with steady domestic demand from local jewellers, retailers and industries amid positive global cues.
- However, with the greenback dominating against other apex currencies over the next couple of days, demand for the metal plummeted. This led to gold rate in Rajasthan recording its lowest monthly figure of Rs.3,082 per gram on the 5th.
- The dollar, however, lost its ground over the next few weeks with the US employment data reporting a drop in the number of jobs contributing to the US economy.
- Poor inflation data led to investor demand surging further during the month and the yellow metal was recorded trading at Rs.3,171 per gram on the 25th.
- The month came to an end with the bullion prices at Rs.3,120 per gram on the 31st as local demand stabilised amid the recovering US dollar.
- Rajasthan recorded an increase of 1.10% in gold rates during the course of the month.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajasthan for February 2018:
- Trading commenced for the month with the yellow metal trading at Rs.3,138 per gram on the 1st after an increase in investor demand amid the inflation concerns led to an increase in global prices.
- However, with the US dollar index regaining lost ground against other major currencies, gold rate in Rajasthan dropped to Rs.3,092 per gram on the 9th.
- Gold continued trading at the same rate the next day with poor demand amid the strengthened US dollar.
- Thanks to an increase in demand from local jewellers, retailers and industries over the next few days, gold price in Rajasthan rose considerably in the domestic bullion market.
- On the 20th, the precious metal was recorded trading at Rs.3,175 per gram amid firm market trends.
- Trading concluded for the month with gold priced at Rs.3,159 per gram on the 28th with subdued but steady demand amid positive global cues.
- The bullion trade in Rajasthan witnessed gold rates rising by 0.66% on account of the strong strong overseas market trends that pushed demand higher during the course of the month.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajasthan for March 2018:
- The final month of the first quarter of 2018 began with the bullion prices holding at Rs.3,159 per gram on the 1st.
- The next couple of weeks saw demand for gold remain on the stronger side due to consistent demand from local industries, jewellers and retailers.
- However, an increase in returns in the stock market sector following the dismissal of Rex Tillerson, the US Secretary of State led to gold being priced at Rs.3,109 per gram on the 20th.
- With the new US tariffs raising concerns over a possible trade war between the US and China, demand for the bullion surged.
- Positive global cues coupled with strong investor demand led to gold rate in Rajasthan rising to its highest monthly figure of Rs.3,182 per gram on the 27th.
- The month concluded with the bullion priced at Rs.3,149 per gram on the 31st as market participants refrained from making purchases ahead of a possible central bank meeting.
- Poor market trends overseas coupled with inconsistent demand towards the end of the month led to prices declining by 0.31% in Rajasthan.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajasthan for October 2017 to December 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,109 per gram||Rs.3,087 per gram||Rs.3,068 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,087 per gram||Rs.3,078 per gram||Rs.3,086 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,133 per gram from 12 to 16 October||Rs.3,113 per gram on 20 and 21 November||Rs.3,086 per gram on 30 and 21 December|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,073 per gram on 27 and 28 October||Rs.3,057 per gram from 4 to 6 November||Rs.2,990 per gram on 14 December|
Gold Rate Trend in Rajasthan for October 2017:
- Rajasthan gold was priced at Rs.3,109 per gram when the month of October began.
- The gold price in Rajasthan fell marginally during the week due to fluctuations in demand from overseas but soon recovered.
- Positive global market cues led to a surge in demand for Rajasthan gold, which traded at Rs.3,133 per gram from 12-16 October, as gold reached its monthly high.
- The festive season and increased demand from local jewellers also led to a spike in demand for the precious metal.
- Rajasthan gold price began to fall as the dollar recovered from its earlier losses, prompting a decrease in demand for gold from local as well as Asian markets due to the the higher price.
- Gold rate in Rajasthan fell to a monthly low of Rs.3,073 per gram on 27 October as markets were buoyed by positive trends.
- There was a slight increase in Rajasthan gold prices as the month ended, with the meta trading at Rs.3,087 per gram on 31 October, with overall prices falling by 0.70%.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajasthan for November 2017:
- Rajasthan gold was priced at Rs.3,087 per gram on 1 November as stable demand kept prices unchanged.
- Prices quickly plunged as demand fell following a bull run by the equity markets.
- A poor global demand brought gold rate in Rajasthan down during the initial few days with the metal trading at Rs.3,057 per gram from 4th to 6th November - the lowest for the month.
- As the US dollar seemed to fall slightly amid concerns over the Donald Trump administration, gold rates seemed to increase.
- A rise in demand towards the 20th of the month led to Rajasthan gold trading at Rs.3,113 per gram - the month’s highest gold rate.
- When the month ended, gold was seen trading at Rs.3,078 per gram. There was a decline in gold rate in Rajasthan during this month as well and prices fell by 0.29%.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajasthan for December 2017:
- The last month of 2017 saw the price of gold increase, thanks to the tax reform introduced by Donald Trump, which wasn’t very well received by the market.
- On the 1st of December, Rajasthan gold was seen trading at Rs.3,068 per gram.
- Demand for the metal remained weak during the initial few days. Rates hit a monthly low of Rs.2,990 per gram on 14 December after US treasury yields increased.
- However, rates picked up from then on and the metal traded in the Rs.3,000 plus range for the remaining few days of the month.
- Gold prices in Rajasthan were at their highest for the month on the 29th and 30th of the month, when the metal traded at Rs.3,086 per gram.
- Overall, December recorded a price rate in Rajasthan increase of 0.58% and helped end 2017 on a positive note.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajasthan for July 2017 to September 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,063 per gram||Rs.3,003 per gram||Rs.3,079 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,003 per gram||Rs.3,056 per gram||Rs.3,109 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,079 per gram on 2 July||Rs.3,056 per gram on 30 & 31 August||Rs.3,194 per gram from 8-10 September|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,917 per gram on 11 July||Rs.2,979 per gram on 7 August||Rs.3,068 per gram from 5-7 September|
Gold Rate Trend in Rajasthan for July 2017:
- Rajasthan gold started off on a strong note, with the metal trading at Rs.3,063 per gram.
- Gold price in Rajasthan went further up to Rs.3,079 per gram - the month’s highest rate - as demand for the metal peaked before dropping over the subsequent days.
- The implementation of GST was a major factor which pushed gold price in Rajasthan down this week.
- Local demand was so bad that gold rates hit a monthly low figure of Rs.2,917 per gram on the 11th of July.
- However, from the 11th onwards, there was a slight improvement in gold trading and the yellow metal’s rates picked up to end on a respectable note.
- On the final day of the month, gold traded at Rs.3,003 per gram.
- There was a 1.95% decrease in gold rate trends because gold price took a hit due to weak local demand and a strong US dollar.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajasthan for August 2017:
- Rajasthan Gold opened at Rs.3,003 per gram on the 1st of August, but seemed to fluctuated on the lower side as the market was still recovering from GST’s implementation.
- Gold rate in Rajasthan went down to as low as Rs.2,979 per gram by the 7th - proving the extreme low confidence investors had with regards to gold.
- From the 8th onwards, prices seemed to improve as a combination of economic and geopolitical factors pushed US dollar rates down.
- The 30th and the 31st of the month recorded the highest gold rates, with the metal trading at Rs.3,056 per gram.
- Gold prices in Rajasthan surged by 1.76% this month, following the positive cues seen in the global market and the increased demand witnessed in local circles.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajasthan for September 2017:
- September’s gold trading was a follow up of the previous month's positive trend.
- Rajasthan gold opened at Rs.3,079 per gram on the 1st of September but hit a monthly low figure of Rs.3,071 per gram on the 4th of the month.
- When reports of North Korea’s latest nuclear test hit the newsstand, all major markets plummeted, which led to gold rates rising up to Rs.3,194 per gram on the 8th of September.
- By the end of the month, gold prices in Rajasthan had fallen, to trade at Rs.3,109 per gram.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajasthan April 2017 to June 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,043 per gram||Rs.3,058 per gram||Rs.3,065 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,058 per gram||Rs.3,065 per gram||Rs.3,063 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,118 per gram from 14 April to 16 April||Rs.3,065 per gram on 31 May||Rs.3,099 per gram from 7 June to 10 June|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,038 per gram on 10 and 11 April||Rs.2,976 per gram on 11 and 16 May||Rs.3,047 per gram from 2 June to 6 June|
Gold Price Trend in Rajasthan for April 2017
- Rajasthan gold was priced at Rs.3,043 per gram when trading commenced for April.
- As the US dollar seemed to weaken, gold price in Rajasthan went up to Rs.3,063 per gram on the 5th of the month.
- By the 14th of April, gold prices had gone as high as Rs.3,118 per gram - the month’s highest rate - as a underperforming US dollar gave way to increased demand in the global market.
- Due to the Asian markets rallying and the US dollar strengthening, gold rates seemed to gradually decline over the remaining days of the month.
- Rajasthan gold price remained mostly at Rs.3,113 per gram for much of week 4, before going down to Rs.3,097 per gram on the 24th of the month.
- Gold rates in Rajasthan decline further to end the month at Rs.3,058 per gram.
- Price trends inclined at a rate of 0.49% despite the fact that demand fell considerably towards the latter half of the month.
Gold Price Trend in Rajasthan for May 2017
- Gold prices in Rajasthan started for May at Rs.3,058 per gram and saw demand decline as days progressed.
- Emmanuel Macron’s victory against conservative leader Marine Le Pen led to markets bouncing back, which subsequently led to drop in gold demand.
- A weak demand brought about by strong stock markets led to gold rates going down to as low as Rs.3,000 per gram on the 9th.
- With demand showing little signs of improving, gold rates reached the lowest of Rs.2,976 per gram on the 11th and continued at the same rate till the 16th.
- However, as US President Donald Trump’s collusion fiasco took centre stage, gold demand surged with the metal trading at Rs.3,029 per gram on the 18th of May.
- Gold prices went up to as high as Rs.3,050 per gram on the 26th and continued to rise and traded at Rs.3,065 per gram on the last day of the month.
- Owing to a slowdown in the US market, gold price trends surged by 0.22% for the month of May.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajasthan for June 2017
- Rajasthan gold prices started at Rs.3,065 per gram when June began and surged up close to Rs.3,100 levels as news scandals involving the US president hit the newsrooms.
- With the arrival of GST imminent, bullion investors decided to make most of their purchases within the short window which was available to them.
- A significant rise in demand saw gold trade at Rs.3,099 per gram from the 7th to the 10th of May.
- For the remaining days of the month, gold prices didn’t change much, thanks to stable demand from the local market.
- The yellow metal traded at Rs.3,050 per gram from the 16th to the 29th of the month.
- As the introduction of GST was just 24 hours away, investors put in a last-ditch effort to buy as much gold as possible. This led to the precious metal trading at Rs.3,063 per gram on the last days of June.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajasthan for January 2017 to March 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.2,893 per gram||Rs.3,034 per gram||Rs.3,080 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,017 per gram||Rs.3,095 per gram||Rs.3,029 per gram|
|Highest price||Rss.3,060 per gram on 23rd and 24th of January||Rs.3,101 per gram from 25th-27th February||Rs.3,080 per gram on 1st and 2nd March|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,841 per gram on 10th and 11th of January||Rs.3,034 per gram on 1st & 2nd February||Rs.2,974 per gram from 15th to 17th of March|
Gold Rate Trend in Rajasthan for January 2017:
- January was a positive period for gold trading as a number of international factors brought about an increase in gold prices.
- On 1st, gold was trading at Rs.2,893 per gram and went up to Rs.2,937 per gram on 7th as the US dollar weakened.
- However, due to corrections, gold prices went down to Rs.2,841 per gram on 10th and 11th, which was the lowest gold rate for the entire month.
- After that brief fall, prices of gold seemed to be on the increase for the next couple days as prices hit their highest on 23rd as they reached Rs.3,060 per gram.
- By the end of the month, gold prices had corrected to close at Rs.3,017 per gram, marking an increase of Rs.124 from start to finish.
- January saw gold price trends increase by 4.28% in Rajasthan.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajasthan for February 2017:
- The month of February saw gold price trends remain positive despite the fact that rates seemed to fall over the course of the month.
- Most of the changes in the prices were due to the US monetary policies, which failed to materialise and also due to the US Fed rate hike.
- On 1st, gold was priced at Rs.3,034 per gram and as demand fluctuated, gold prices also seemed to go up and down.
- Despite a slow growth, gold prices were at their lowest when the metal was trading at Rs.3,034 per gram.
- After significant fluctuations, gold prices reached their highest on 25th when it hit Rs.3,101 per gram.
- Gold prices went up by 1.97% for the month of February.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajasthan for March 2017:
- March saw gold prices drop significantly as US Fed Rate hike brought gold prices down.
- On the 1st of March, gold was priced at Rs.3,080 per gram but as demand from global markets fell, gold prices seemed to fall.
- By the end of the 15th, gold prices had hit a low of Rs.2,974 per gram.
- The next few days saw gold prices go up and down as demand wasn’t steady.
- The month ended on 31st as gold was trading at Rs.3,029 per gram, thereby marking a decline of -1.67% in price trends.
|1st day||Rs.3,304 per gram||Rs.3,199 per gram||Rs.2,963 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,199 per gram||Rs.3,012 per gram||Rs.2,893 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,304 per gram on 1st October||Rs.3,252 per gram from 3rd-6th November||Rs.2,963 per gram on 1st & 2nd December|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,157 per gram from 7th-13th October||Rs.3,003 per gram on 27th November||Rs.2,800 per gram from 23rd-28th December|
Gold Rate Trend for Rajasthan in October 2016
- The price of gold in Rajasthan for October fell due to demand dropping near the end of the month.
- Gold traded at Rs.3,304 per gram on 1st October but prices fell to Rs.3,273 per gram on 2nd October due to fluctuations in the market.
- Prices were steady but a decrease in demand was the overall trend for the month due to declining industrial demand.
- As speculation of a U.S. Fed interest rate hike grew stronger, the U.S. Dollar strengthened and stock markets also stabilised, which led to a drop in demand for gold.
- Gold prices rose fractionally due to an increase in retail demand in the middle of the month, but international trends pointed to a slowdown in demand.
- Gold ended the month trading at Rs.3,199 per gram for an overall loss of 3.17%.
Gold Rate Trend for Rajasthan in November 2016
- Gold prices increased at the start of November as demand was high due to market instability, though prices fell for the remainder of the month due to consistently low demand.
- Gold was priced at Rs.3,199 per gram on 1st November, rising to Rs.3,252 per gram on 3rd November as markets were unsteady as U.S. elections drew nearer.
- As news of Donald Trump’s victory emerged, markets crashed and gold demand rose sharply, as the demonetisation policy led to a market crash in India.
- Demand for gold fell as markets began to stabilise following the sharp fall of the previous week, as industrial demand also declined due to lowered demand from Asian markets.
- Gold prices fell for the rest of the month, trading at Rs.3,012 per gram on 30th November and registering an overall loss in value of 5.81%.
Gold Rate Trend for Rajasthan in December 2016
- Gold prices were lower than expected in December as declining demand from industry and stagnant demand from the retail sector led to prices falling.
- Gold was priced at Rs.2,963 per gram on 1st December, with markets rallying on higher spending due to the festive season.
- Domestic demand for gold was also muted due to the currency shortage, which impacted prices in the subcontinent and kept prices low.
- Prices reached a quarterly low of Rs.2,800 per gram on 23rd December on weak demand from the industrial as well as the retail sector, with prices staying low during the Christmas week.
- Gold prices rose slightly towards the end of the month, trading at Rs.2,893 per gram on 31st December for an overall loss in value of 2.36%.
|1st day||Rs.3,224 per gram||Rs.3,247 per gram||Rs.3,245 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,244 per gram||Rs.3,245 per gram||Rs.3,304 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,287 per gram on 6th and 7th July||Rs.3,290 per gram on 23rd to 26th August||Rs.3,304 per gram from 27th to 30th September|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,207 per gram on 15th July||Rs.3,236 per gram on from 8th to 14th August||Rs.3,245 per gram on 1st and 2nd September|
Gold Rate Trend in Rajasthan for July 2016
- On 1st July, gold traded at Rs.3,224 per gram.
- As market trends favored gold, demand for the metal was high.
- Prices climbed to Rs.3,287 per gram on 6th and 7th July, the highest for this month.
- There were fluctuations but gold rates continued to rise through the month.
- On 31st July, gold was seen trading at Rs.3,244 per gram which indicated an increase of 0.62% in gold rates this month.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajasthan for August 2016
- At the start of the month, positive trends in the global market kept gold rates up.
- Gold traded at Rs.3,247 per gram on 1st August.
- Prospects of a Fed rate hike increased on the back of positive U.S. economic data.
- Gold prices started to rapidly decline with the lowest rate recorded between 8th and 14th August at Rs.2,326 per gram.
- Gold was able to recover slightly towards the end of the month but the trend in gold rates showed a decline of 0.06% this month.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajasthan for September 2016
- Buyers in the domestic market welcomed the drop in gold rates as the festive season was drawing near.
- Gold was able to recover as demand stabilized.
- The highlight of this month was the Fed rate hike being put on hold on account of the approaching U.S. presidential elections.
- On 1st September, gold traded at Rs.3,245 per gram but by 27th September, gold prices had climbed to Rs.3,304 per gram.
- The trend for this month was an increase of 1.81% in gold prices.
|1st day||Rs.2,988 per gram.||Rs.3,147 per gram.||Rs.2,991 per gram.|
|Last day||Rs.3,147 per gram.||Rs.2,991 per gram.||Rs.3,209 per gram.|
|Highest price||Rs.3,147 per gram on 29th and 30th April.||Rs.3,178 per gram on 7th and 8th May.||Rs.3,209 per gram on 30th June.|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,957 per gram on 4th April.||Rs.2,991 per gram on 30th and 31st May.||Rs.2,991 per gram on 1st and 2nd June.|
|Trend||Increase in price.||Decrease in price.||Increase in price.|
|Change||+6.42% increase.||-4.95% decrease.||+7.28% increase.|
Gold Rate Trend in Rajasthan in April 2016
- Gold prices rose marginally through the month as demand from jewellers increased after the strike was called off.
- Global demand was steady in spite of markets being relatively stable.
- Prices rose to Rs.3,031 per gram mid-month before stabilising.
- A weakening market pushed prices to Rs.3,152 per gram before prices settled at Rs.3,147 per gram.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajasthan in May 2016
- Prices continued their upward swing as demand was strong.
- The possibility of an interest rate increase by the U.S. Federal Reserve led to markets strengthening, leading to reduction in demand for gold.
- Indications of an imminent rate hike lead to prices sliding downwards, with the Dollar gaining strength.
- Prices fell to Rs.2,991 per gram as the month ended.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajasthan in June 2016
- With the possibility of an interest rate hike still imminent, markets were high, leading to gold prices stagnating.
- Small increases in demand led to prices rising marginally, but market forces made these gains negligible.
- The upcoming UK referendum vote caused market instability, leading to gold prices rising.
- With the UK voting to leave the EU, markets crashed as investors rushed to gold as a safe haven, with prices reaching Rs.3,209 per gram.
|1st day||Rs.2,605 per gram.||Rs.2,781 per gram.||Rs.3,067 per gram.|
|Last day||Rs.2,781 per gram.||Rs.3,067 per gram.||Rs.2,988 per gram.|
|Highest price||Rs.2,781 per gram on 30th and 31st Jan.||Rs.3,067 per gram from 27th – 29th Feb.||Rs.3,090 per gram from 2nd – 19th March.|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,605 per gram from 1st – 3rd Jan.||Rs.2,781 per gram on 1st and 8th Feb.||Rs.2,974 per gram from 23rd – 25th March.|
|Trend||Increase in price.||Increase in price.||Decrease in price.|
|Change||+6.75% increase.||+11.00% increase.||-2.57% decrease.|
Gold Rate Trend in Rajasthan in January 2016
- Gold retailed at a steady increase during January as demand was high both domestically as well as internationally.
- Prices increased marginally and tended to stabilise during the middle of the month as demand was steady.
- Prices were stagnant at Rs.2,580 per gram as demand plateaued.
- Prices rose again as the month ended, trading at Rs.2,781 per gram.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajasthan in February 2016
- Prices rose as demand continued to be high due to the wedding season.
- Prices reached highs of Rs.3,036 per gram as demand reached a peak.
- Prices dipped a little but recovered as jewellers renewed demand.
- Prices reached Rs.3,067 per gram at the end of the month.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajasthan in March 2016
- Prices initially rose as demand was steady.
- The nationwide jewellery strike led to a slump in demand from jewellers.
- Prices plateaued, trading at Rs.3,090 per gram for 2 weeks.
- Prices fell to Rs.2,988 per gram at the end of March.
Gold Investment Avenues in Rajasthan
In addition to its cultural importance, gold is also among the most preferred investment tools in Rajasthan. It can be bought in various forms to suit the investment needs of an individual.
Market trade: ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds), E-Gold and future contracts present some of the best trading opportunities for those who intend on purchasing gold. ETFs are the safest options as they provide healthy returns while allowing the owner to trade it on the Mumbai Stock Exchange. Future contracts are a great option for investors who are looking to stay safe amidst market fluctuations as they can claim possession of the gold on a prearranged date. E-Gold, on the other hand, can be bought and sold via the National Spot Exchange Limited and buyers can choose whether they want to physically own their purchase or just reinvest it at a later date without taking possession.
Over-the-counter: Jewellery, coins and bullions are the most preferred options among gold investors in Rajasthan. Gold coins and bullions are available with several dealers and banks in the state and local prices are often dictated by international rates. Investors usually tend to make purchases from local dealers instead of approaching banks as the prices charged by banks are slightly higher owing to quality assurance. In any case, potential investors in Rajasthan have no shortage of options when it comes to purchasing gold.
Also Check Gold Prices in the Cities of Rajasthan
|Today's Gold Rate In Jodhpur||Today's Gold Rate In Kota||Today's Gold Rate In Udaipur||Today's Gold Rate in Jaipur|
Read More On Gold
Use Your Gold Jewellery to Get Yourself a Loan
Gold can be a great form of security, especially in times when you are in urgent need of funds and are looking to take out a loan. Find out how to use your gold to secure a bank loan and the benefits it entails.
What Do the Markings on Gold Mean?
Gold is a much coveted commodity in India, however not many know about the different types of gold and how they are segregated based on purity. Find out more about what the markings on the gold you’re looking to purchase signify.
Global Demand for Gold Driven by Indian Wedding Traditions
India is the largest consumer of gold in the world and Indian weddings have proven to be a major player in India’s love affair with the precious metal. Find out how Indian wedding traditions drive the demand for gold on a global scale.
Gold and Indian Weddings
Owning gold in India is considered a sign of prosperity and success. It is no wonder that it is such an important component of weddings in India. Learn more about the relationship Indian weddings share with the precious metal.