*Disclaimer: Bankbazaar makes no guarantee or warranty on the accuracy of the data provided on this site, the prevailing rates are susceptible to change with Market value and provided on an as-is basis. Nothing contained herein is intended or shall be deemed to be investment advice, implied or otherwise. We accept no liability for any loss arising from the use of the data contained on this website.
Gold Price In Faridabad
Faridabad is located in the state of Haryana and is the state’s largest city. It is considered to be one of the main industrial hubs of the National Capital Region, which surrounds New Delhi, Noida and Gurgaon. From a geographic and political standpoint, Faridabad is also considered to be a much sought after location for companies to set up operations. With a population of around 2 million, Faridabad is a hot bed for gold demand due to the fairly high earning capacity of its residents, who purchase gold for a variety of reasons, such as weddings, social gatherings and much more.
Gold Rate Trend in Faridabad for October 2017 to December 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,063 per gram||Rs.3,006 per gram||Rs.3,016 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,026 per gram||Rs.3,026 per gram||Rs.3,020 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,072 per gram on 12, 13, 14 October||Rs.3,060 per gram on 18,19 and 20 November||Rs.3,036 per gram on 3 and 4 December|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,026 per gram on 30 and 31 October||Rs.3,006 on 1 November||Rs.2,940 on 12 and 13 December|
Gold Rate Trend in Faridabad for October 2017:
- October’s trading started with gold trading at Rs.3,063 per gram in Faridabad - the largest city in Haryana.
- The yellow metal’s prices fluctuated for the first two weeks due to uneven demand from local circles brought about by a fluctuating dollar.
- By the 12th, gold price in Faridabad hit Rs.3,072 per gram - the month’s highest rate - and continued till the 15th of the month.
- However, the US dollar continued to mount its comeback and gold rates seemed to fall as the month wore off.
- Gold rates in Faridabad hit their lowest for the month on the 30th and the 31st of October when the metal traded at RS.3,026 per gram.
- There was a 0.26% decline in gold price trends which was caused by poor demand in the domestic market.
Gold Rate Trend in Faridabad for November 2017:
- When trading began in Faridabad for the month of November, gold was priced at Rs.3,006 per gram, which was a Rs.20 decline from the previous day’s rates.
- As demand for the yellow metal continued to remain low, gold rates in Faridabad dropped to Rs.3,005 per gram on the 6th of the month.
- However, a falling trend with regards to the US dollar brought about a gradual surge in gold prices. After much fluctuations gold rate in Faridabad reached their highest monthly figures towards the 18th of the month when it traded at Rs.3,060 per gram.
- Gold continued to trade at Rs.3,060 per gram till the 20th as jewellers continued to increase purchases to meet festive demand.
- With the dollar clawing back as the month progressed, gold rates went down to Rs.3,026 per gram on the final day of November.
- Gold price trends inclined by 0.66% this month due to a rise in festive demand and a slightly weakened dollar.
Gold Rate Trend in Faridabad for December 2017:
- December commenced with gold trading at Rs.3,016 per gram. This rose to Rs.3,036 per gram on the 2nd - and continued till the 4th - as volatility in the US market pushed safe haven demand to new heights.
- Prices seen between the 2nd to the 4th were the highest gold rates for this month, which was brought about by US President Donald Trump’s introduction of new tax laws.
- The backlash the new tax structure brought had a considerable bearing on the way gold prices changed.
- By the 11th gold price in Faridabad dropped considerably to Rs.2,940 per gram as the US markets bounced back after some poor showing towards the beginning of the month.
- Gold rates improved over the course of the next two weeks and gold close at Rs.3,020 per gram on the 31st of December.
- Price trends had witnessed a 0.13% incline as demand picked up after falling significantly towards the second week of this month.
Gold Rate Trend in Faridabad for July 2017 to September 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.2,992 per gram||Rs.2,960 per gram||Rs.3,024 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.2,950 per gram||Rs.2,999 per gram||Rs.3,063 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.2,992 per gram on 1 and 2 July||Rs.3,017 per gram on 28 August||Rs.3,130 per gram on 8 September|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,843 per gram on 12 and 13 July||Rs.2,930 per gram on 3 August and from 5 to 7 August||Rs.3,024 per gram on 1 September|
Gold Rate Trend in Faridabad for July 2017:
- Gold price in Faridabad started off at Rs.2,992 per gram on the 1st of July.
- Rates declined over the course of the month - sometimes at an alarming rate - as demand fell considerably.
- This rapid fall in sales was due to the introduction of GST, through which the government ruled that a 3% tax need to be paid on every gold purchase.
- GST brought about a massive shift investor sentiments, which reflected in sales throughout this month. Gold rate in Faridabad went down to a monthly low of Rs.2,843 per gram on the 13th of July as a result of this.
- Another reason for the drop in prices was the US job data, which turned out to be stronger than expected.
- Bullion trading picked up over the final few days to end at Rs.2,950 per gram on the 31st of July.
Gold Rate Trend in Faridabad for August 2017:
- The month of August saw gold open at Rs.2,960 per gram.
- Gold price in Faridabad rose during the final few days of the month as the US economy underwent went under some stressful periods, owing to Hurricane Harvey and the rising conflict with North Korea.
- Gold traded at Rs.2,974 per gram on the 10th of August as uncertainty in the US economy pushed dollar rates down.
- The yellow metal was at its lowest this month during the first week when it traded at Rs.2,930 per gram. This was because of a weak demand brought about by the implementation of GST.a
- Gold rate in Faridabad improved over the final few days, thanks to the festive season and the considerable fall of the US dollar amid geopolitical concerns.
- The month ended with gold rates holding at Rs.2,999 per gram. There was a two fold growth in gold prices this month as local demand surged due to positive global cues.
Gold Rate Trend in Faridabad for September:
- Gold opened at Rs.3,024 per gram on the 1st of September.
- Gold rate in Faridabad rose considerably over the first two weeks due to the US’ ongoing tiff with North Korea and the weaker-than-expected economic performance.
- Gold rates in Faridabad went up to as much as Rs.3,130 per gram after North Korea’s latest nuclear test acted as a strong deterrent for major economies.
- Prices dropped from the third week onwards and trading remained subdued as the US Federal Reserve announced that it is on track to hike rates later in the year.
- On the final day of the month, gold price in Faridabad were recorded at Rs.3,063 per gram. There was a 1.29% incline in prices, thanks to a number of global and domestic factors that influenced trading in the city.
Gold Rate Trend in Faridabad for April 2017 to June 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.2,991 per gram||Rs.3,011 per gram||Rs.3,012 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,011 per gram||Rs.2,992 per gram||Rs.2,992 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,068 per gram on 15 and 16 April||Rs.3,011 per gram on 1 and 2 May||Rs.3,057 on 7 June|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,983 per gram from 8 - 10 April||Rs.2,918 per gram from 11 to 15 May||Rs.2,972 on 27 June|
Gold Rate Trend in Faridabad for April 2017:
- When gold trading began in Faridabad for April 2017, the yellow metal was priced at Rs.2,991 per gram.
- Prices remained at Rs.2,991 per gram for the next two days as demand remained unchanged.
- On the 4th, however, gold prices increased to reach Rs.3,003 per gram - a Rs.12 incline - as demand went up slightly.
- Rates held on at Rs.3,003 per gram till the 7th but decreased to hit Rs.2,983 per gram on the 8th, which happened to be the lowest gold rate in the city for April.
- Though rates didn’t change on the 9th and the 10th, they went up to Rs.2,998 per gram on the 11th before increasing significantly by Rs.38 to go up to Rs.3,036 per gram on the 12th.
- Prices fluctuated slightly over the next few days but hit Rs.3,068 per gram on the 15th - the highest gold rate this month.
- From the 17th, there were more fluctuations to be seen as a result of rising US dollar value and positive market data.
- By the 19th, gold prices had gone up to Rs.3,057 per gram and then to Rs.3,062 per gram by the 22nd.
- Rates, however, fell for the next few days, before ending the month at Rs.3,011 per gram.
- Even though there were some significant fluctuations, gold prices inclined at a rate of 0.66% in Faridabad.
Gold Rate Trend in Faridabad for May 2017:
- Gold prices in Faridabad for May started at Rs.3,011 per gram. Prices fell significantly this month as demand was low.
- The low demand was brought about by a surging US dollar rate and a subsequent drop in demand from local jewellers.
- By the end of the first week, i.e, the 9th, gold prices had decreased by Rs.49 to hit Rs.2,952 per gram.
- On the 8th, gold prices went down to Rs.2,942 per gram and declined further to hit Rs.2,918 per gram by the 15th.
- However, bullion recovered after US dollar value fell. On the 17th, gold was trading at Rs.2,939 per gram.
- The 18th saw prices surge significantly - by Rs.52 - to bring trading price up to Rs.2,991 per gram
- After some more fluctuations, gold prices remained steady towards the end of the month to close at Rs.2,992 per gram.
- Overall, gold prices in Faridabad had declined by 0.49% in the month of May.
Gold Price Trend in Faridabad for June 2017:
- In international terms, June was a key month for gold pricing as Euro rates surged after Emmanuel Macron became the president of France.
- The month began with gold trading at Rs.3,012 per gram.
- As US dollar value went down, demand in local circles increased which pushed gold prices up to Rs.3,037 per gram by the 5th.
- Prices went up to Rs.3,057 per gram by the 7th - the highest gold rate for the month.
- Over the next two weeks prices fluctuated considerably - falling for the most part as demand subsided.
- Gold was priced at Rs.3,017 per gram on the 9th but had gone down to Rs.2,982 per gram by the end of the 19th.
- Bullion rates remained at Rs.2,982 per gram till the 22nd before increased slightly to Rs.2,987 per gram on the 23rd.
- Prices went up on the 24th again - this time by Rs.5 - for the metal to trade at Rs.2,992 per gram.
- On the 27th, gold rates fell by Rs.20 but rallied back to reach Rs.2,992 per gram on the 28th.
- During the last two days of June, gold was still trading at Rs.2,992 per gram.
- Gold price trends decreased at a rate of 0.66% in June as there was significantly less demand in the city when compared to other major metropolises.
Gold Rate Trend in Faridabad for January 2017 to March 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.2,844 per gram||Rs.2,978 per gram||Rs.3,009 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.2,958 per gram||Rs.3,020 per gram||Rs.2,991 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.2,979 per gram on 23rd and 24th of January||Rs.3,031 per gram from 25th February to||Rs.3,009 per gram on the 1st and 2nd of March|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,844 per gram from 1st January to 3rd February||Rs.2,957 per gram from 4th February to 6th February||Rs.2,950 per gram on 15th March|
Gold Rate Trend for Faridabad in January 2017:
- Gold opened the trading for the month of January at Rs.2,844 per gram on January 1st.
- On account of technical buying Gold rose to Rs.2,855 per gram on January 5th, despite a strong US Dollar.
- Technical buying in the domestic market saw Gold climb to Rs.2,866 per gram between the 5th of January and 9th of January to close the first week of trading.
- Uncertainty pertaining to UK’s trading role with Europe and a fall in energy stocks along with crude oil prices saw Gold climb to Rs.2,925 per gram on January 12th.
- Technical buying saw Gold prices rise to Rs.2,941 per gram on January 14th and 15th to close the second week of trading.
- Gold opened the third week of trading at Rs.2,952 per gram on January 16th.
- Gold peaked its second week of trading at Rs.2,973 per gram on January 18th.
- A stronger US Dollar saw Gold slip to Rs.2,952 on January 20th.
- Gold stabilized at Rs.2,963 per gram on January 21st and 22nd to close the third week of trading.
- Gold opened the fourth week of trading on a monthly high of Rs.2,979 per gram on January 23rd and 24th.
- A positively inclined US Dollar saw Gold slip to Rs.2,947 per gram on January 28th and 29th.
- Technical buying allowed Gold to recover to Rs.2,958 per gram to close the month’s trading on January 31st.
Gold Rate Trend for Faridabad in February 2017:
- Gold opened trading for the month of February at Rs.2,978 per gram on February 1st.
- Slump in domestic demand saw Gold slip to Rs.2,957 per gram on February 4th and 5th to close the first week’s trading.
- Safe-haven demand for the precious metal saw Gold recover to Rs.2,999 per gram in its second week of trading on February 7th.
- Technical buying saw Gold climb further to Rs.3,009 per gram between February 8th and 10th.
- A global decline in demand for Gold saw it slip to Rs.2,983 on February 11th and 12th to close the second week of trading.
- Gold held steady and opened the third week of trading at Rs.2,983 per gram on February 13th.
- A marginal slump in domestic demand saw Gold slip to Rs.2,973 per gram on February 14th and 15th.
- Prevailing prices saw demand for Gold rise causing spot Gold price to rise to Rs.3,004 per gram on February 17th.
- Gold stabilized at Rs.2,999 per gram on February 18th and 19th to close the third week of trading.
- Gold opened the fourth week of trading at Rs.2,999 per gram and remained stable between February 20th and 24th.
- Safe-haven demand for Gold saw prices of Gold rise to Rs.3,031 per gram between February 25th and 27th.
- Gold closed the month’s trading at Rs.3,020 per gram on account of technical buying.
Gold Rate Trend for Faridabad in March 2017:
- Gold opened the trading for the month of March at Rs.3,009 per gram on March 1st following strengthening dollar on hawkish comments from the US Federal Reserve officials.
- A slump in demand for the precious metal saw it slip to Rs.2,990 per gram between March 3rd and 5th, to close the first week’s trading.
- A stronger US Dollar saw Gold slip to Rs.2,970 per gram in its second week of trading on March 7th.
- Safe-haven buying on account of a weakening US Dollar saw Gold prices climb to Rs.2,977 per gram on March 9th.
- Technical trading saw Gold stabilize at Rs.2,971 per gram on March 11th and 12th to close the second week of trading.
- Gold opened the third week of trading at a stable Rs.2,971 per gram on March 13th.
- A strong US Dollar and a decline in global demand for the precious metal saw Gold slip to a month’s low of Rs.2,950 per gram on March 15th.
- Prevailing prices saw domestic demand boost, allowing Gold to recover to Rs.2,971 per gram on March 18th and 19th to close the third week’s trading.
- Technical buying saw Gold open the fourth week of trading at Rs.2,976 per gram on March 20th and 21st.
- Uncertainty pertaining to the US monetary policy saw Gold climb to Rs.3.003 per gram on March 22nd and 23rd.
- Technical trading saw Gold stabilize at Rs.2,993 per gram between March 24th and 26th to close the fourth week of trading.
- A weakened US Dollar saw Gold open the fifth week of trading at Rs.3,003 per gram on March 27th.
- A slump in domestic demand saw Gold close the month’s trading at Rs.2,991 per gram on March 31st.
|1st day||Rs.3,205 per gram||Rs.3,099 per gram||Rs.2,893 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,099 per gram||Rs.2,930 per gram||Rs.2,844 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,205 per gram from 1st-4th October||Rs.3,213 per gram on 5th November and 6th November||Rs.2,893 per gram on 1st and 2nd December|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,088 per gram from the 6th of October to the 25th of October||Rs.2,929 per gram from 25th November to 27th November||Rs.2,800 per gram from 23rd December to 28th December.|
Gold Rate Trend for Faridabad in October 2016
- On the 1st of October in Faridabad, the price of gold was Rs.3,205 per gram, with rates remaining constant due to high demand. This rate was sustained for the next three days, until the 4th of October as well.
- The price of gold was completely stable at Rs.3,088 per gram for 24 carat gold from the 6th of October to the 25th of October. This is quite unusual but stable demand in both domestic and international markets could have contributed to this stability in prices.
- However, despite the stability in prices, there was a decline of 3.16% noted in the price of gold at the end of October as compared to the beginning of the month.
Gold Rate Trend for Faridabad in November 2016
- The beginning of November saw gold trade at a high price of Rs.3,099 per gram. However, right from the second day of November, a rise was noted in the price of gold due to uncertainty in the international markets.
- Rate of gold was steady at Rs.3,150 per gram on the second and third day of November and rose even further the next day to trade at Rs.3,192 per gram.
- Gold traded at an unprecedented high of Rs.3,213 per gram on the 5th and 6th November making this the highest rate at which gold traded at for the month of November.
- Gold reached Rs.3,211 per gram in the aftermath of the demonetisation announcement and stayed there for a couple of days before plunging again.
- From the 11th of November to the 16th of November, price of gold was steady at Rs.3,071 per gram before marginally reducing.
- As the month drew to a close the price of gold fluctuated slightly before closing at Rs.2,941 per gram which was again quite low as compared to the previous months. A number of factors contributed to a decline of 5.45% in the price of gold as compared to the beginning of the month.
Gold Rate Trend for Faridabad in December 2016
- Gold opened at Rs.2,893 per gram on the 1st of December and was steady until the next day.
- Rate of gold declined slightly the next day to trade at Rs.2,887 per gram and continued at this rate until the 7th after which a slight rise was noted in the price of gold.
- The price of gold was steady at Rs.2,864 per gram until the 14th of December after which the price of this precious metal declined again to trade at Rs.2,822 per gram until the 22nd of December.
- The price of gold was steady at Rs.2,800 per gram during the last week of December which was also the lowest rate at which gold traded at for the entire month of December.
- Gold was priced at Rs.2,844 per gram on 31st December, recording a decline of 1.72% due to low demand.
|1st day||Rs.3,167 per gram||Rs.3,219 per gram||Rs.3,184 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,219 per gram||Rs.3,205 per gram||Rs.3,217 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,227 per gram from 7th to 9th July||Rs.3,248 per gram on 4th and 10th August||Rs.3,228 per gram from 7th to 12th September|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,163 per gram on 22nd July||Rs.3,205 per gram from 26th to 31st August||Rs.3,184 per gram on 1st and 2nd September|
Gold Rate Trend of Faridabad in July 2016
- Demand for gold was on the rise this month as market trends were bright.
- On 1st July, gold traded at Rs.3,167 per gram.
- From 7th to 9th July, gold rates reached their highest for this month, trading at Rs.3,227 per gram.
- In the third week, demand dropped and prices of gold were low.
- Gold was able to recover at the end of the month on the back of growing demand.
- Gold traded at Rs.3,219 per gram on 31st July indicating an increase of 1.64% in gold prices this month.
Gold Rate Trend of Faridabad in August 2016
- The price of gold remained constant till 9th August with gold trading at Rs.3,219 per gram.
- The festive season led to an increase in offtake by retailers and jewellers in the domestic market which gave gold prices support to climb up.
- Towards the latter half of the month, gold prices started to drop as anticipation of the Fed rate hike grew stronger.
- On 31st August, gold traded at Rs.3,205 per gram marking a decline of 0.43% in gold prices this month.
Gold Rate Trend of Faridabad in September 2016
- September began with gold trading at its lowest for this month. On 1st and 2nd September, the price of gold was at Rs.3,184 per gram.
- Gold performed well this month on the back of the Fed rate hike being put on hold till December.
- The U.S. Federal Reserve made the move to delay the hike as the presidential elections of the U.S. were too close.
- The market turned bullish and demand for the yellow metal gained momentum.
- Gold prices climbed to Rs.3,217 per gram on 30th September.
- The trend for this month was an increase of 1.04%.
|1st day||Rs. 2,943 per gram||Rs. 3,119 per gram||Rs.2,960 per gram|
|Last day||Rs. 3,119 per gram||Rs. 2,960 per gram||Rs.3,167 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,119 per gram on 30th of April||Rs. 3,120 per gram from the 7th to the 9th of May||Rs.3,182 per gram on 28th and 29th June|
|Lowest price||Rs. 2,933 per gram on the 5th of April.||Rs. 2,960 per gram from the 28th to the 31st of May||Rs.2,960 per gram from 2nd-5th June|
|Trend||Rising||Decline||Increase in price|
|Change||Rs. 176 per gram||Rs. 159 per gram||+6.99% increase|
Gold Rate Trend of Faridabad in April 2016
- Gold prices were recorded at Rs. 2,943 per gram on the first of April and remained unchanged until the 5th of the month after which they declined marginally before rising constantly for the following few days.
- Prices fluctuated over the course of the month as marginal losses were written off by subsequent gains.
- The highest price recorded in the month of April was on the last day of the month when rates soared to Rs.3,119.
- The overall increase in rates when comparing prices on the first day and the last day of the month was Rs. 176.
Gold Rate Trend of Faridabad in May 2016
- Gold prices were recorded at Rs.3,119 on the 1st of May and remained constant for the next two days after which prices fluctuated for the next three days.
- Prices remained stable at Rs.3,120 from the 7th to the 9th of May after which they declined by Rs.40 to Rs.3,080 and remained that way until the 16th of the month.
- Gold prices declined continuously until the end of the month and the overall decline in rates at the end of the month in comparison with the first day of the month was Rs.159.
Gold Rate Trend of Faridabad in June 2016
- Prices in Faridabad increased gradually as the month progressed.
- The upcoming referendum led to markets fluctuating, leading to demand for gold rising.
- The Dollar was stable, resulting in gold prices appreciating slowly.
- The result of the vote caused markets to plunge and gold values to rise, with the price closing at Rs.3,167 per gram.
|1st day||Rs. 2,585 per gram||Rs. 2,756 per gram||Rs. 3,068 per gram|
|Last day||Rs. 3,037 per gram||Rs. 3,068 per gram||Rs. 2.948 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs. 2,772 per gram on January 28th.||Rs. 3068 per gram on February 27th, 28th and 29th.||Rs. 3,093 per gram from March 12th to 17th.|
|Lowest price||Rs. 2,580 per gram from January 1st to 3rd.||Rs. 2,755 per gram on February 1st and 2d.||Rs. 2,989 per gram from March 22nd to 31st.|
|Change||Rs. 452 per gram||Rs. 293 per gram||Rs. 120 per gram|
Gold Rate Trend of Faridabad in January 2016
- Gold traded at Rs. 2,585 per gram on the 1st of January and declined on the 2nd before remaining constant for the following two days after which prices started to rise gradually.
- Prices fluctuated over the course of the month and the highest rate of gold in the month of January was recorded on the 28th when prices hit Rs. 2,772 per gram.
- Gold traded at Rs. 2,756 per gram on the last day of the month, marking a gain of Rs.171 in comparison with the first day of the month.
Gold Rate Trend of Faridabad in February 2016
- Gold traded at Rs. 2,756 per gram on the 1st of February and prices rose steadily during the first week of the month.
- Gold prices began to steady from the second week of the month as rates remained constant at Rs. 2,863 between the 8th and 10th of May.
- Prices also increased and gained stability again on the 12th to Rs.3,008 and remained unchanged until the 15th of the month after which they fluctuated until the 27th when they gained stability for the last three days of the month.
- The highest price in the month of February was recorded on the last three days of trading as the value of the precious metal closed the month at Rs.3,037 per gram.
Gold Rate Trend of Faridabad in March 2016
- Gold prices remained unchanged at Rs. 3,030 per gram for the first 14 days of the month.
- Gold price dropped by Rs.90 to Rs.2,940 and remained stable for the next three days.
- Gold prices rose again on the 18th of March and remained unchanged at Rs.2,998 until 24th of March and Rs.2,948 between the 25th and 31st of March.
- Although prices remained stable for significant periods of time during March, an overall decline of Rs.120 was recorded between the first and the 31st of March owing to a jeweller strike.
Gold Rate In Faridabad
Gold rates or prices in the city of Faridabad can vary depending on factors such as the purity of the gold as well as the weight. The weight categories for both 22 karat and 24 karat gold are segregated into weights of 8 grams, 10 grams, 100 grams, 1 kilogram and more.
22 Karat Gold
22 Karat gold is made up of approximately 92% pure gold. The remaining 8% is usually made up of a mix of some kind of alloy, namely zinc or nickel among others. 22 karat gold is popular in India due to it’s reasonable cost and is used mostly in making jewellery for everyday wear. The gold rates for 22 karat gold in Faridabad as of 10th March 2016 for different weight categories are as follows:
22 Karat Gold Rate
10th March 2016
10th March 2016
10th March 2016
10th March 2016
10th March 2016
10th March 2016
Gold rates for 22 karat gold increased from Rs 2,753 per gram on March 3rd 2016 to Rs 2,773 per gram on March 10th 2016. However, gold rates hit a weekly high of Rs 2,795 on March 9th 2016.
Gold rates for 22 karat gold of 8 gram weightage reduced from Rs 22,360 on March 9th 2016 to Rs 22,184 on March 10th 2016.
24 Karat Gold
24 karat gold is gold in its purest form and is made up of 99.95% of pure gold with trace mixes of other alloys making up the remaining 0.5%. This form of gold is not known for its firmness, and is generally used in gold bars and bullion rather than in jewellery. The gold rates for 24 karat gold in Faridabad as of 10th March 2016 for different weight categories are as follows:
24 Karat Gold Rate
10th March 2016
10th March 2016
10th March 2016
10th March 2016
10th March 2016
10th March 2016
Gold rates for 24 karat gold increased from Rs 2,949 per gram on March 3rd 2016 to Rs 2,966 per gram on March 10th 2016. However, gold rates hit a weekly high of Rs 2,991 on March 9th 2016. Gold rates for 22 karat gold of 8 gram weightage reduced from Rs 22,928 on March 9th 2016 to Rs 23,728 on March 10th 2016.
Gold Investment Avenues In Faridabad
Gold is generally in high demand in Faridabad due to it being a safe investment. It is also seen as an asset that can be readily exchanged for money. In Faridabad, gold is bought and given as gifts on auspicious days such as weddings and during certain religious festivals. Gold can be bought or traded easily in Faridabad through a number of avenues and outlets such as:
Over-the-counter: The easiest and most convenient way to purchase gold in Faridabad is by visiting any of the local gold and jewellery stores. These stores offer customers different varieties of gold in various forms at reasonable prices, in line with the market rates. By purchasing gold at any of the local outlets, customers get the chance to make informed decisions based on the authenticity and purity of the gold on display.
Market Trade: With time at a premium for most of Faridabad’s working class, individuals looking to invest in gold can do so online by trading in Gold ETFs or Gold Mutual Funds by simply opening a trading account. These investments can be traded via the stock exchange right from the comfort of the home of the individual or through a broker.
- Also Check: Gold Rate in Haryana
Also Check Gold Price in NearBy Cities of Faridabad
|Gold Rate In Chandigarh||Gold Rate In Gurgaon||Gold Rate In Ambala|
|Gold Rate In Hisar||Gold Rate In Karnal||Gold Rate In Delhi|
Read more on Gold
- Auspicious Days To Buy Gold In 2018
- India's Obsession For Gold
- Gold And Devaluation
- Use Gold Jewellery To Get Yourself A Loan
- Basic Highlights Of The Gold Schemes Launched In 2015