Gold Rate In Uttar Pradesh
Credit Score of 750 = Easy approval on Loans/Credit Card! Check now in less than 3 min! Check for FREE
Daily Gold Rates
||Standard Gold (22 K)
||Pure Gold (24 K)
|19 Jan 2018
|18 Jan 2018
|17 Jan 2018
|16 Jan 2018
|15 Jan 2018
|14 Jan 2018
|13 Jan 2018
|12 Jan 2018
|11 Jan 2018
|10 Jan 2018
Gold Rate Trend in Uttar Pradesh for October 2017 to December 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
||Rs.3,063 per gram
||Rs.3,006 per gram
||Rs.3,016 per gram
||Rs.3,026 per gram
||Rs.3,026 per gram
||Rs.3,020 per gram
||Rs.3,072 per gram from 12 to 16 October
||Rs.3,060 per gram from 18 to 20 November
||Rs.3,036 per gram from 2 to 4 December
||Rs.3,026 per gram on 27, 30 and 31 October
||Rs.3,006 per gram on 1 November
||Rs.2,910 per gram on 11 to 13 December
Gold Rate Trend in Uttar Pradesh for July 2017 to September 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
||Rs.2,992 per gram
||Rs.2,960 per gram
||Rs.3,024 per gram
||Rs.2,950 per gram
||Rs.2,999 per gram
||Rs.3,063 per gram
||Rs.2,992 per gram on 1 & 2 July
||Rs.3,017 per gram on 28 August
||Rs.3,130 per gram on 8 September
||Rs.2,843 per gram on 12 & 13 July
||Rs.2,930 per gram on 3 & 6 August
||Rs.3,024 per gram on 1 September
Gold rate trend in Uttar Pradesh for July 2017
- The implementation of GST in the country had a major impact on the bullion trade during the month.
- When the month began, gold was recorded trading at Rs.2,992 per gram in Uttar Pradesh.
- Prices slipped to Rs.2,902 per gram on the 8th owing to a decline in domestic demand.
- The introduction of GST led to a subdued local demand over the next few days. In addition, the release of the US employment data during the week resulted in a stronger dollar and firmer equities market. This led to gold prices plunging to Rs.2,843 per gram - the lowest recorded monthly figure - on the 12th of July.
- However, the dollar descended as the Trump scandal took centre stage pushing gold rates in Uttar Pradesh higher to Rs.2,863 per gram on the 14th.
- A strong Asian demand amid the weak dollar resulted in gold rates in Uttar Pradesh surging to Rs.2,908 per gram on the 21st.
- With investors banking on the safe-haven metal, demand remained strong for the next few days and the precious metal was priced at Rs.2,944 per gram from the 22nd to the 24th.
- The 27th saw gold trading at Rs.2,950 per gram, courtesy of a weak US dollar.
- Steady and sustained local demand from jewellers, retailers and industries resulted in gold being priced at Rs.2,950 per gram on the last day.
- Uttar Pradesh registered a loss of 1.40% in gold trade due to poor domestic cues despite the strong global trends.
Gold rate trend in Uttar Pradesh for August 2017
- Gold rates in Uttar Pradesh were greatly influenced by the geopolitical concerns prevailing in the US and the Korean peninsula.
- Gold was priced at Rs.2,960 per gram when the month began.
- Gold rate in Uttar Pradesh plunged to Rs.2,930 per gram on the 3rd after investors refrained from making purchases amid possibilities of an interest rate hike by the US central bank.
- The aggressive stand-off between the US and North Korea led to the US economy collapsing. This led prices surging to Rs.2,974 per gram on the 10th.
- Global demand for safe-haven metals remained strong with the US-North Korean diplomatic relations deteriorating. This led to gold trading steady at Rs.2,999 per gram on the 18th.
- The equities markets tanked after Hurricane Harvey took its toll over the US coast, pushing demand higher for the bullion. This led to gold rates surging to Rs.3,017 per gram on the 28th. This was also the highest recorded monthly figure in Uttar Pradesh.
- When trading concluded, gold was priced at Rs.2,999 per gram registering a profit of 1.30% in bullion trade during the course of the month.
Gold rate trend in Uttar Pradesh for September 2017
- The bullion trade in Uttar Pradesh witnessed prices surging during the month owing to the continued aggression between the US and North Korea. Gold rates were also influenced by the arrival of Dussehra during the month.
- The yellow metal was recorded trading at Rs.3,024 per gram when the month began.
- World markets crashed after the news about North Korea’s successful thermonuclear weapon test broke out. This led to a strong demand for safe-haven metals like gold and the precious metal was priced at Rs.3,130 per gram - the highest recorded monthly figure - on the 8th.
- However, the US economy recovered over the next few days with the dollar regaining lost ground. This led to gold rates dropping to Rs.3,056 per gram on the 19th.
- The 26th witnessed bullion trade surging with the arrival of the festival season pushing local demand higher for the precious metal. Gold was priced at Rs.3,110 per gram.
- The month concluded with the yellow metal trading at Rs.3,063 per gram amid a strong US dollar.
- Uttar Pradesh witnessed gold prices in Uttar Pradesh inclining at 1.27% owing to a strong overseas as well as domestic trend.
Gold rate trend in Uttar Pradesh for April 2017
- The price of gold in Uttar Pradesh was Rs.2,991 per gram on 1 April and rose to Rs.3,003 per gram from 4-7 April as volatile markets pushed investors to invest in bullion.
- Prices fluctuated due to a slight recovery by the dollar, resulting in gold prices falling to Rs.2,983 per gram from 8-10 April.
- Demand rose as poor U.S. jobs data results coupled with fresh allegations of the Trump campaign’s collusion with Russia caused markets to fall, resulting in gold rising to Rs.3,047 per gram on 14 April.
- Prices were on the ascent as local demand for the yellow metal rose on positive cues, with gold trading at Rs.3,068 per gram on 15 & 16 April before prices stabilised at Rs.3,057 per gram from 17-21 April.
- Industrial demand fluctuated as Asian markets reacted to news of a potential slowdown in China, resulting in gold demand rising to Rs.3,062 per gram on 22 April before demand dropped t Rs.3,041 per gram on 24 April.
- Demand fell towards the end of the month as gold traded at Rs.3,011 per gram on 30 April.
Gold rate trend in Uttar Pradesh for May 2017
- Gold opened the month at Rs.3,011 per gram on 1 May before prices dropped to Rs.2,942 per gram on 8 May as markets rose following the victory of Emmanuel Macron in the French presidential election.
- Prices continued to fall, trading at Rs.2,918 per gram from 11-15 May as industrial orders slowed due to a high U.S. dollar rate.
- Domestic demand rose as the month progressed, resulting in gold prices rising to Rs.2,977 per gram on 19 May.
- Demand rose as the dollar rate fell due to the geopolitical crises in the United States as well as the attack in Manchester, with gold trading at Rs.2,992 per gram on 26 May.
- Prices remained constant as the month ended with gold priced at Rs.2,992 per gram on 31 May.
Gold rate trend in Uttar Pradesh for June 2017
- Demand for gold rose following a slump in the dollar rate, with the precious metal trading at Rs.3,012 per gram on 1 June before rising to Rs.3,057 peer gram on 7 June.
- Prices fell to Rs.3,007 per gram on 10 June as markets were high following the G20 summit, with the dollar also recovering marginally.
- Gold prices fell further, trading at Rs.2,982 per gram on 17 June as local demand was muted and international demand was also sluggish.
- Prices recovered as markets were volatile as the investigation into the Trump campaign’s links to Russia widened, with gold trading at Rs.3,002 per gram on 26 June.
- Demand was steady but prices slipped to Rs.2,992 per gram as the month ended on 30 June.