*Disclaimer: Bankbazaar makes no guarantee or warranty on the accuracy of the data provided on this site, the prevailing rates are susceptible to change with Market value and provided on an as-is basis. Nothing contained herein is intended or shall be deemed to be investment advice, implied or otherwise. We accept no liability for any loss arising from the use of the data contained on this website.
Gold Rate Trend in Uttar Pradesh for October 2020 to December 2020 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.5,166 per gram||Rs.5,171 per gram||Rs.4,846 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.5,171 per gram||Rs.4,890 per gram||Rs.5,074 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.5,229 per gram on 13 October||Rs.5,215 per gram on 7, 8, and 9 November||Rs.5,130 per gram on 21 December|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,914 per gram from 18, 19, and 20 October||Rs.4,890 per gram on 28, 29, and 30 November||Rs.4,846 per gram on 1 December|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Uttar Pradesh from October 2020 to December 2020:
- On 1 October, the price of gold in Uttar Pradesh was at Rs.5,166 per month. However, by the end of the month, the price of the yellow metal increased by 0.09% and was at Rs.5,171 for a gram.
- The prices of gold in Uttar Pradesh for the month of November opened at Rs.5,171 per gram and closed at Rs.4,890 per gram. Overall, the prices of the yellow metal declined by 5.43% over the course of the month. The lowest rare that gold hit for the month was on 28, 29, and 30 November.
- The prices of gold for the month of December opened and closed at Rs.4,846 per gram and Rs.5,074 per gram, respectively. Overall, the prices of the yellow metal increased by 4.70% over the course of the month in Uttar Pradesh.
Gold Rate Trend in Uttar Pradesh for July 2020 to September 2020 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.4,946 per gram||Rs.5,481 per gram||Rs.5,287 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.5,439 per gram||Rs.5,250 per gram||Rs.5,135 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.5,439 per gram on 31 July||Rs.5,749 per gram on 8 August||Rs.5,297 per gram on 16 September|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,925 per gram from 7 July||Rs.5,234 per gram on 27 and 28 August||Rs.5,077 per gram on 29 September|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Uttar Pradesh from July 2020 to September 2020:
- The gold prices in July in Uttar Pradesh opened at Rs.4,946 per gram and closed at Rs.5,439 per gram. The gold prices had grown by 9.96% for this month. The outbreak of Covid-19 and the stimulus measures introduced by governments and central banks were the reasons behind the prices of gold rising significantly.
- On 1 August 2020, the price of gold was at Rs.5,481 for a gram. By the end of the month, gold rates had reached Rs.5,250 per gram. Prices of gold in Uttar Pradesh had dropped as many countries decided to reopen their economies. Gold rates declined by 4.21% in August.
- In September, the rates of the precious metal had fallen by 2.87%. Gold prices dropped due to the increase in appetite for riskier products. The gold prices in Uttar Pradesh for the month of September opened at Rs.5,287 and closed at Rs.5,135.
Gold Rate Trend in Uttar Pradesh for April 2020 to June 2020 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|First Day||Rs.4,253 per gram||Rs.4,699 per gram||Rs.4,799 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.4,761 per gram||Rs.4,799 per gram||Rs.4,961 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.4,846 per gram on 29 April 2020||Rs.4,883 per gram on 18 and 19 May 2020||Rs.4,961 per gram on 30 June 2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,253 per gram from 1 April to 20 April 2020||Rs.4,646 per gram on 2 May 2020||Rs.4,725 per gram on 8 June 2020|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Uttar Pradesh from April to June:
- For the month of April 2020, gold opened at the rate of Rs.4,253 per gram in Uttar Pradesh. The price remained steady at this rate till the 20th of April 2020. The prices went up after that and recorded the highest price on the second last day of the month wherein it stood at the rate of Rs.4,846 per gram. It closed at the rate of Rs.4,761 per gram. There was a hike of 11.94% in the overall performance of the metal.
- Opening the month of May 2020 at the rate of Rs.4,699 per gram, gold prices in Uttar Pradesh witnessed an overall incline for the month. The highest price of the yellow metal was recorded on the 18th and 19th of May wherein it stood at the rate of Rs.4,883 per gram. The month came to an end with the price of the precious metal standing at the rate of Rs.4,799 per gram. The overall performance increased by 2.12%.
- The price of the yellow metal opened the month of June 2020 at the rate of Rs.4,799 per gram and showed an overall inclining trend of 3.38% with risk appetite amongst investors increasing. The month came to a close with the highest price of gold being recorded on the last day wherein it stood at the rate of Rs.4,961 per gram.
Gold Rate Trend in Uttar Pradesh for January 2020 to March 2020 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.3,995 per gram||Rs.4,169 per gram||Rs.4,274 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.4,169 per gram||Rs.4,368 per gram||Rs.4,253 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.4,211 per gram on 9 January||Rs.4,394 per gram on 25 and 26 February||Rs.4,536 per gram on 7 March|
|Lowest Price||Rs.3,995 per gram on 1 January||Rs.4,116 per gram on 7 February||Rs.4,111 per gram on 20 March|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Uttar Pradesh from January 2020 to March 2020:
- Opening at Rs.3,995 per gram in the state of Uttar Pradesh, gold prices in January showed an overall incline throughout the month. The price of the metal hit its highest in the second week of the month at Rs.4,211 per gram on 9 January after its opening price was the lowest in the month. The rise in prices of the metal was majorly due to safe-haven demand with rising tensions between the United States of America and the Middle East. Along with this, increasing speculation of the trade deal between China and the United States of America also favoured gold prices. By the middle of the month, the price of the yellow metal was Rs.4,037 per gram. In the third week of the month, gold prices showed a gradual increase after declining in the second week. The price of the metal on 22 January had crossed the Rs.4,100 per gram mark at Rs.4,116 per gram. At the end of the month, the metal closed at Rs.4,169 per gram on 31 January, recording a percentage incline of 4.35.
- In February, gold prices recorded an incline which was higher than that of January. The price of the metal opened on 1 February at Rs.4,169 per gram and hit its lowest price of the month at Rs.4,116 per gram on 7 February. With mixed trends in the market, the price of gold fluctuated greatly throughout the month. By 15 February, the price of the metal was Rs.4,169 per gram. In the third week of February, with reports of a possible viral outbreak coming in from China, the price of the metal increased due to its safe-haven appeal. In the last couple of weeks of February, the price of the precious metal increased further hitting Rs.4,237 per gram on 20 February. Continuing its inclining trend with the number of COVID-19 cases increasing in China, the price of the metal increased and hit its monthly high at Rs.4,394 per gram on 25 February and held steady on 26 February as well. The price of the metal closed the month at Rs.4,368 per gram on 29 February, recording a percentage incline of 4.77.
- For the month of March, the price of the metal showed an overall decline in its prices. With the number of COVID-19 cases spreading all over the world and with China already on lockdown, the price of the metal dipped. Opening at Rs.4,274 per gram on 1 March, the price of the metal hit its highest on 7 March at Rs.4,536 per gram. In the second week of the month, the price of the metal fluctuated due to the trends in the global market. However, in the third week of March, the price of the metal started declining due to the rise in the value of the dollar and central banks taking measures to stabilise the economy. However, poor job data from the United States of America limited the losses for the metal. With a larger number of countries including India heading into lockdown, the price of the metal remained steady as the trading centres were closed. At the end of March, the metal closed at Rs.4,253 per gram on 31 March with a percentage decline of 0.49.
Also Check Gold Price in Metro Cities
|Today's Gold Rate In Bangalore||Today's Gold Rate In Chennai||Today's Gold Rate In Hyderabad|
|Today's Gold Rate In Kolkata||Today's Gold Rate In Mumbai||Today's Gold Rate In India|
Also Check Gold Price in NearBy Cities of Uttar Pradesh
|Today's Gold Rate In Meerut||Today's Gold Rate In Varanasi||Today's Gold Rate In Noida|
|Today's Gold Rate In Lucknow||Today's Gold Rate In Kanpur||Today's Gold Rate In Ghaziabad|
|Today's Gold Rate In Agra|