*Disclaimer: Bankbazaar makes no guarantee or warranty on the accuracy of the data provided on this site, the prevailing rates are susceptible to change with Market value and provided on an as-is basis. Nothing contained herein is intended or shall be deemed to be investment advice, implied or otherwise. We accept no liability for any loss arising from the use of the data contained on this website.
Gold Rate Trend in Uttar Pradesh for April 2019 to June 2019 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,266 per gram||Rs.3,266 per gram||Rs.3,276 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,271 per gram||Rs.3,276 per gram||Rs.3,486 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,276 per gram on 28-30 April||Rs.3,313 per gram on 15 May||Rs.3,502 per gram on 25 - 27 June|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,245 per gram from 20-22 April||Rs.3,224 per gram on 24 May||Rs.3,276 per gram on 1 June|
- At the start of April, the gold rate in Uttar Pradesh was recorded at Rs.3,266 per gram. Local demand for the metal during this time was on a decline even though overseas trends remained positive.
- As the local demand remained suppressed at the start of the month of May, the dollar gained value over other currencies. The price of gold then declined, and towards the end of the month it hit its lowest point for the quarter. On the 24th, the metal traded at Rs.3,224 per gram.
- June was the best month for gold as the metal traded at Rs.3,502 per gram from 25 - 27 June, the highest it traded at for the quarter. Global overseas trends clubbed with the surged local and industrial demand for the metal may have influenced the price to incline.
- The last week of the quarter saw a marginal decline in the gold price in Uttar Pradesh as the US and China decided to reignite trade talks. As on 30th June, the price of gold was recorded Rs.3,486 per gram.
Gold Rate Trend in Uttar Pradesh for January 2019 to March 2019 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,234 per gram||Rs.3,392 per gram||Rs.3,402 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,397 per gram||Rs.3,428 per gram||Rs.3,266 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,397 per gram on 31 January||Rs.3,465 per gram on 21 February||Rs.3,402 per gram on 1 March|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,234 per gram on 1 and 2 January||Rs.3,360 per gram on 14 February||Rs.3,239 per gram on 30 March|
Gold Rate Trend in Uttar Pradesh for January 2019:
- Despite a dull beginning at the start of 2019 when gold was priced at Rs.3,234 per gram, the price of gold rose over the coming few weeks as the economic trends were favourable.
- The yellow metal then rose to Rs.3,281 per gram on 4th January as investors switched to bullion as a hedge against possible losses in stocks and equity as the market was volatile.
- Demand in Asia remained poor due to the effect of trade sanctions, but demand from local industries soared the price of gold to Rs.3,297 per gram on 11th January.
- The ongoing government shutdown in the US and the possible negative impact over Brexit resulted in the price of the metal to surge at the end of the month when it stood at Rs.3,397 per gram on 31st January. This was the highest price of gold in Uttar Pradesh for the month, resulting in a percentage incline of 5.06.
Gold Rate Trend in Uttar Pradesh for February 2019:
- The gold rate in Uttar Pradesh at the start of the month was Rs.3,392 per gram before surging to Rs.3,418 per gram on the 6th. During this time, steady demand from local jewelers and industries was recorded.
- A marginal dip in the price of gold was recorded on 13th February when the dollar recovered in comparison to other currencies. Despite steady local offtake the price of gold dipped to Rs.3,376 per gram.
- The safe-haven appeal of bullion shone strongly since the ongoing Sino-U.S. trade negotiations and the uncertainty over Brexit had a potential to cause economic turmoil. As on 17th February, gold stood at Rs.3,423 per gram as the dollar kept fluctuating.
- The fear of an economic slowdown still prevailed as U.S. payrolls data showed a negative trend. This caused investors to switch to bullion, and in 21st February, gold rose in value to Rs.3,465 per gram before the stock market recovered. The month ended with gold being priced at Rs.3,418 per, showing an inclining trend of 1.06%.
Gold Rate Trend in Uttar Pradesh for March 2019:
- Fluctuating equity markets clubbed with a declining rupee caused the gold rate in Uttar Pradesh dipping sharply after trading at Rs.3,402 per gram at the start of the month of March. This was caused in spite of there being steady local demand.
- Prices continued to dip as weak overseas cues prevailed and Brexit still had a negative impact on the economy. As on 12th March, the price of the precious metal declined to Rs.3,302 per gram.
- A steadying U.S. dollar reduced local bullion demand due to increased import costs as Asian stocks also saw a boost, with the yellow metal dropping further to Rs.3,281 per gram on 18 March.
- Despite equities rising in value during the end of the month, the value of the precious metal dipped to Rs.3,239 per gram when the month ended to record a 3.99% overall drop in value.
Gold Rate Trend in Uttar Pradesh for October 2018 to December 2018 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,140 per gram||Rs.3,255 per gram||Rs.3,108 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,260 per gram||Rs.3,124 per gram||Rs.3,239 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,271 per gram on 25 October||Rs.3,266 per gram on 7 November||Rs.3,260 per gram on 12 and 13 December|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,140 per gram on 1 October||Rs.3,124 per gram on 30 November||Rs.3,108 per gram from 1 to 3 December|
Gold Rate Trend in Uttar Pradesh for October 2018:
- Gold was priced at Rs.3,140 per gram when trading began for the month of October. This month recorded high demand for gold as the China – US trade war intensified which caused volatility in the market.
- On the 9th, gold was at its lowest of Rs.3,228 per gram as demand was at its lowest owing to a brief surge in the dollar.
- However, as the dollar declined and local demand was also high, gold rates continued to rise over the next few days.
- When the month ended, gold was priced at Rs.3,302 per gram – the month’s highest rates, thanks to a robust demand. Gold prices went up by 5.15% this month compared to September due to a few key factors.
Gold Rate Trend in Uttar Pradesh for November 2018:
- In November, gold opened at Rs.3,302 per gram but rates fell as demand took a hit owing to a rising dollar.
- As gold became more expensive and the rupee continued to lose ground against the dollar, demand dropped considerably. This caused gold rates to plummet in a shocking reversal of fortunes for the metal.
- Gold rates were on a gradual decline this month and by the end of the month, prices came down to Rs.3,140 per gram.
- Prices took a major hit this month and they fell by 4.90% and wiped off all the gains achieved during the previous month.
Gold Rate Trend in Uttar Pradesh for December 2018:
- On the 1st of December, gold was priced at Rs.3,131 per gram and a crisis in the US pushed demand for safe-haven assets up.
- The 2nd and 3rd recorded the lowest gold rates for the month when the metal traded at Rs.3,127 per gram.
- From the 11th to the 17th, gold was priced at Rs.3,234 per gram – the month’s highest rate as demand was on the rise.
- When the month ended, gold was priced at Rs.3,219 per gram and a 2.81% incline in prices was recorded this month.
Gold Rate Trend in Uttar Pradesh for July 2018 to September 2018 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,124 per gram||Rs.3,050 per gram||Rs.3,103 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,056 per gram||Rs.3,092 per gram||Rs.3,140 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,140 per gram on 7 July||Rs.3,092 per gram on 31 August||Rs.3,155 per gram on 26 and 27 September|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,056 per gram on 19 and 31 July||Rs.3,003 per gram from 17 to 19 August||Rs.3,082 per gram on 4 September|
Gold Rate Trend in Uttar Pradesh for July 2018
- The opening gold rate for the month was Rs.3,124 per gram as demand for the precious metal was stable.
- Since the rupee dropped against the U.S. dollar, there was a decline in the local demand as industrial and retail sales registered a fall in order volumes.
- Gold rates in Uttar Pradesh inclined slightly to trade at Rs.3,140 per gram on the 7th of the month but local demand and rates were impacted due to market forces and a drop in demand in the overseas market.
- Gold prices fell to Rs.3,056 per gram on the 31st of the month to record a loss of 2.17% amid rising dollar and the increasingly protectionist policies used by the U.S. administration.
Gold Rate Trend in Uttar Pradesh for August 2018
- Gold made some gains impacted by fluctuating equities and strong preferences on safe-haven assets despite the pressure on the yellow metal due to a stable dollar.
- Due to a sluggish demand from the Asian market, the month started with gold priced at Rs.3,050 per gram.
- The trade war between the U.S. administration and China had an influence on market volatility as investors prefered equities compared to gold, but rates remained low.
- Gold rate in Uttar Pradesh fell to a low of Rs.3,003 per gram on 17th and remained unchanged until the 19th as the U.S. currency rose on steady U.S. fundamentals and the drop in unemployment numbers.
- In the back of the long-term impact of the U.S.-China trade war and the delay in negotiations regarding Brexit prompted gold rates to touch the highest on the 31st when a gram was sold at Rs.3,092.
Gold Rate Trend in Uttar Pradesh for September 2018
- The gold rate in Uttar Pradesh witnessed an increase during the month of September, with the precious metal opening trading at Rs.3,103 per gram on the back of a rising local demand.
- Despite the sharp decline in the exchange rate of the rupee over the U.S. dollar, there was an increased demand for gold from jewellers ahead of the festive month, which kept rates high.
- Markets were volatile during the Brexit talks coupled with Italy’s budgetary pressure, global demand for gold fluctuated, which influenced the interest in the yellow metal as a safe-haven investment.
- Gold touched the highest price on the 26th and the 27th when a gram of gold was sold at Rs.3,155 prompted by the steep industrial demand.
- The gold rate closed for the month at Rs.3,140 per gram to register a 1.19% growth in price.
Gold Rate Trend in Uttar Pradesh for April 2018 to June 2018 (rates per gram of 24 karat gold)
|First Day||Rs.3,159 per gram||Rs.3,231 per gram||Rs.3,216 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.3,231 per gram||Rs.3,217 per gram||Rs.3,146 per gram|
|Highest Rate||Rs.3,243 per gram from 20 to 23 April||Rs.3,254 per gram on 14 May||Rs.3,216 per gram on 1 June|
|Lowest Rate||Rs.3,159 per gram from 1 and 2 April||Rs.3,197 per gram on 18 May||Rs.3,146 per gram on 30 June|
|Overall Monthly Performance||Incline||Decline||Decline|
Gold Rate Trend in Uttar Pradesh for April 2018
- The precious metal opened trading in Uttar Pradesh at Rs.3,159 per gram on positive trends overseas as well as steady demand from local jewellers.
- Favourable market conditions and a low dollar rate led to increased retail demand initially, before prices fell on declining interest from investors.
- Geopolitical crises in the U.S. and political scandals dogging the President led to markets sliding, as gold prices fluctuated on demand vagaries.
- Prices rose to a monthly high of Rs.2,343 per gram on 20 April but declined due to fluctuating demand.
- Local retail demand also stagnated, resulting in gold priced at Rs.3,231 per gram as the month ended, though overall prices rose by 1.66%.
Gold Rate Trend in Uttar Pradesh for May 2018
- Trading for May saw gold priced at Rs.3,231 per gram with the price being comparatively weaker for sales in the metal as the US dollar recovered from its fall seen over the previous month.
- The metal traded at Rs.3,254 per gram on the 14th - the month’s highest rate as demand was on the higher side. On the flip side, the lowest gold rate was recorded on the 18th when the metal traded at Rs.3,197 per gram just four days later, on the 18th.
- Demand improved over the next few days but wasn’t enough to bring the trend back to the positive side.
- When the month ended, the precious metal was priced at Rs.3,217 per gram - which was a 0.43% fall compared to the previous month’s rates.
Gold Rate Trend in Uttar Pradesh for June 2018:
- When trading started for June in Uttar Pradesh, gold was priced at Rs.3,216 per gram. Demand this month, again, was weak as the US dollar recorded significant growth ahead of a strong payrolls data and a positive Fed meeting.
- The metal was at its highest point when it traded at Rs.3,216 per gram on the 1st and rates fell significantly over the rest of the month.
- The lowest gold rate in Uttar Pradesh for this month was recorded on the 30th of the month when it traded at Rs.3,146 per gram.
- Price trends tumbled by 2.16% in Uttar Pradesh this month, owing to a strong dollar and a strong equity market.
Gold Rate Trend in Uttar Pradesh for January 2018 to March 2018 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,010 per gram||Rs.3,077 per gram||Rs.3,113 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,066 per gram||Rs.3,129 per gram||Rs.3,134 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,120 per gram on 24 and 25 January||Rs.3,161 per gram on 18 and 19 February||Rs.3,171 per gram on 25 and 26 March|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,010 per gram from 1 to 3 January||Rs.3,035 per gram on 9 February||Rs.3,098 per gram on 19 and 20 March|
Gold Rate Trend in Uttar Pradesh for January 2018:
- Gold prices in Uttar Pradesh saw considerable changes over the course of January 2018, thanks to a rapidly fluctuating market demand.
- When the month began, gold was priced at Rs.3,010 per gram. This continued on till the 3rd of the month as demand remained steady. Also, rates recorded over these three days were the lowest for the month.
- After considerable changes initially, the metal recorded its highest rate for this month on the 24th and the 25th of the month, when it traded at Rs.3,120 per gram.
- Gold consolidated as the final week wore on to trade at Rs.3,060 per gram at the time of closing on the 31st of January.
- A price incline of 1.19% was recorded over the course of this month’s trading.
Gold Rate Trend in Uttar Pradesh for February 2018:
- During February 2018, gold continued on its upward trajectory with the aid of poor equity markets which helped the precious metal gain in its stature.
- On the 1st of February, gold was priced at Rs.3,077 per gram. Although, the month began strongly, prices fluctuated over the course of the first two weeks as the dollar was holding strong.
- The 9th saw gold trade at its lowest monthly rate of Rs.3,035 per gram as markets stabilised after a jittery start and gold prices plummeted as a result.
- Gold rates reached their highest for the month on the 18th and the 19th when it traded at Rs.3,161 per gram as demand increased owing to the
- From the 20th onwards, the yellow metal’s rates consolidated as the US dollar firmed up against other currencies.
- When the month came to an end, the metal was priced at Rs.3,129 per gram, and recorded at 1.68% incline in prices.
Gold Rate Trend in Uttar Pradesh for March 2018:
- When March began, gold was priced at Rs.3,113 per gram. Gold saw consistent improvement over the initial few days as it was helped by a strong local demand.
- During the second week, gold demand increased, and rates went up to as high as Rs.3,134 per gram.
- However, demand subsided after the slightly busy period and, as a result, rates fell. The yellow metal traded at monthly low rates of Rs.3,098 per gram over the 18th and 19th of the month.
- This didn’t last long though, as gold bounced back within less than a week to record its highest rate of Rs.3,171 per gram on the 25th and the 26th.
- The month drew to a close with gold prices consolidating down to Rs.3,134 per gram.
- Overall, price trends recorded a 0.67% incline this month, thanks to a strong local demand and a weak US dollar.
Gold Rate Trend in Uttar Pradesh for October 2017 to December 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,063 per gram||Rs.3,006 per gram||Rs.3,016 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,026 per gram||Rs.3,026 per gram||Rs.3,020 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,072 per gram from 12 to 16 October||Rs.3,060 per gram from 18 to 20 November||Rs.3,036 per gram from 2 to 4 December|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,026 per gram on 27, 30 and 31 October||Rs.3,006 per gram on 1 November||Rs.2,910 per gram on 11 to 13 December|
Gold Rate Trend in Uttar Pradesh for October 2017:
- Gold rates in Uttar Pradesh started at Rs.3,063 per gram when trading began for the month of October began.
- This, however, dropped down to Rs.as low as Rs.3,028 per gram by the 6th as the equities market remained steady.
- Demand for the precious metal remained largely weak throughout this month due to a strong dollar. Even the busy Dhanteras season failed to stimulate positive changes in the city.
- Prices seemed to be on the decline towards the end of the month as local demand saw little signs of recuperating.
- Gold prices were, in fact, at their lowest this month between the 27th and the 31st when the metal traded at Rs.3,026 per gram.
- A poor domestic demand led to gold price trends falling by 1.20% for this month.
Gold Rate Trend in Uttar Pradesh for November 2017:
- Gold prices had dropped to Rs.3,006 per gram when trading began for the month of November, which was the lowest rate recorded the entire month.
- But, with positive global cues gold rates in Uttar Pradesh seemed to increase over the subsequent days hitting the Rs.3,045 per gram mark by the 10th of the month.
- As the US dollar remained weak and as local demand surged, gold rates reached the Rs.3,060 per gram margin on 18th November.
- This also happened to be the highest rate for the month, made possible by a failing US dollar and an increased festive season demand.
- However, the greenback recuperated to push gold rates down over the remaining days of the month.
- When the month ended, the yellow metal was priced at Rs.3,026 per gram and there was a 0.66% incline in price trends recorded over the course of the month.
Gold Rate Trend in Uttar Pradesh for December 2017:
- December’s trading also yielded positive results in terms of sales figures.
- On the 1st of December, the yellow metal was priced at Rs.3,016 per gram, which then rose to Rs.3,036 per gram on the 2nd before continuing till the 4th of the month.
- This sharp increase was due to a weak US dollar performance compounded by some poor policies from US president Donald Trump.
- Gold prices underwent a lot of fluctuations over the course of the month before consolidating to end at Rs.3,020 per gram.
Gold Rate Trend in Uttar Pradesh for July 2017 to September 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.2,992 per gram||Rs.2,960 per gram||Rs.3,024 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.2,950 per gram||Rs.2,999 per gram||Rs.3,063 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.2,992 per gram on 1 & 2 July||Rs.3,017 per gram on 28 August||Rs.3,130 per gram on 8 September|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,843 per gram on 12 & 13 July||Rs.2,930 per gram on 3 & 6 August||Rs.3,024 per gram on 1 September|
Gold rate trend in Uttar Pradesh for July 2017
- The implementation of GST in the country had a major impact on the bullion trade during the month.
- When the month began, gold was recorded trading at Rs.2,992 per gram in Uttar Pradesh.
- Prices slipped to Rs.2,902 per gram on the 8th owing to a decline in domestic demand.
- The introduction of GST led to a subdued local demand over the next few days. In addition, the release of the US employment data during the week resulted in a stronger dollar and firmer equities market. This led to gold prices plunging to Rs.2,843 per gram - the lowest recorded monthly figure - on the 12th of July.
- However, the dollar descended as the Trump scandal took centre stage pushing gold rates in Uttar Pradesh higher to Rs.2,863 per gram on the 14th.
- A strong Asian demand amid the weak dollar resulted in gold rates in Uttar Pradesh surging to Rs.2,908 per gram on the 21st.
- With investors banking on the safe-haven metal, demand remained strong for the next few days and the precious metal was priced at Rs.2,944 per gram from the 22nd to the 24th.
- The 27th saw gold trading at Rs.2,950 per gram, courtesy of a weak US dollar.
- Steady and sustained local demand from jewellers, retailers and industries resulted in gold being priced at Rs.2,950 per gram on the last day.
- Uttar Pradesh registered a loss of 1.40% in gold trade due to poor domestic cues despite the strong global trends.
Gold rate trend in Uttar Pradesh for August 2017
- Gold rates in Uttar Pradesh were greatly influenced by the geopolitical concerns prevailing in the US and the Korean peninsula.
- Gold was priced at Rs.2,960 per gram when the month began.
- Gold rate in Uttar Pradesh plunged to Rs.2,930 per gram on the 3rd after investors refrained from making purchases amid possibilities of an interest rate hike by the US central bank.
- The aggressive stand-off between the US and North Korea led to the US economy collapsing. This led prices surging to Rs.2,974 per gram on the 10th.
- Global demand for safe-haven metals remained strong with the US-North Korean diplomatic relations deteriorating. This led to gold trading steady at Rs.2,999 per gram on the 18th.
- The equities markets tanked after Hurricane Harvey took its toll over the US coast, pushing demand higher for the bullion. This led to gold rates surging to Rs.3,017 per gram on the 28th. This was also the highest recorded monthly figure in Uttar Pradesh.
- When trading concluded, gold was priced at Rs.2,999 per gram registering a profit of 1.30% in bullion trade during the course of the month.
Gold rate trend in Uttar Pradesh for September 2017
- The bullion trade in Uttar Pradesh witnessed prices surging during the month owing to the continued aggression between the US and North Korea. Gold rates were also influenced by the arrival of Dussehra during the month.
- The yellow metal was recorded trading at Rs.3,024 per gram when the month began.
- World markets crashed after the news about North Korea’s successful thermonuclear weapon test broke out. This led to a strong demand for safe-haven metals like gold and the precious metal was priced at Rs.3,130 per gram - the highest recorded monthly figure - on the 8th.
- However, the US economy recovered over the next few days with the dollar regaining lost ground. This led to gold rates dropping to Rs.3,056 per gram on the 19th.
- The 26th witnessed bullion trade surging with the arrival of the festival season pushing local demand higher for the precious metal. Gold was priced at Rs.3,110 per gram.
- The month concluded with the yellow metal trading at Rs.3,063 per gram amid a strong US dollar.
- Uttar Pradesh witnessed gold prices in Uttar Pradesh inclining at 1.27% owing to a strong overseas as well as domestic trend.
Gold rate trend in Uttar Pradesh for April 2017
- The price of gold in Uttar Pradesh was Rs.2,991 per gram on 1 April and rose to Rs.3,003 per gram from 4-7 April as volatile markets pushed investors to invest in bullion.
- Prices fluctuated due to a slight recovery by the dollar, resulting in gold prices falling to Rs.2,983 per gram from 8-10 April.
- Demand rose as poor U.S. jobs data results coupled with fresh allegations of the Trump campaign’s collusion with Russia caused markets to fall, resulting in gold rising to Rs.3,047 per gram on 14 April.
- Prices were on the ascent as local demand for the yellow metal rose on positive cues, with gold trading at Rs.3,068 per gram on 15 & 16 April before prices stabilised at Rs.3,057 per gram from 17-21 April.
- Industrial demand fluctuated as Asian markets reacted to news of a potential slowdown in China, resulting in gold demand rising to Rs.3,062 per gram on 22 April before demand dropped t Rs.3,041 per gram on 24 April.
- Demand fell towards the end of the month as gold traded at Rs.3,011 per gram on 30 April.
Gold rate trend in Uttar Pradesh for May 2017
- Gold opened the month at Rs.3,011 per gram on 1 May before prices dropped to Rs.2,942 per gram on 8 May as markets rose following the victory of Emmanuel Macron in the French presidential election.
- Prices continued to fall, trading at Rs.2,918 per gram from 11-15 May as industrial orders slowed due to a high U.S. dollar rate.
- Domestic demand rose as the month progressed, resulting in gold prices rising to Rs.2,977 per gram on 19 May.
- Demand rose as the dollar rate fell due to the geopolitical crises in the United States as well as the attack in Manchester, with gold trading at Rs.2,992 per gram on 26 May.
- Prices remained constant as the month ended with gold priced at Rs.2,992 per gram on 31 May.
Gold rate trend in Uttar Pradesh for June 2017
- Demand for gold rose following a slump in the dollar rate, with the precious metal trading at Rs.3,012 per gram on 1 June before rising to Rs.3,057 peer gram on 7 June.
- Prices fell to Rs.3,007 per gram on 10 June as markets were high following the G20 summit, with the dollar also recovering marginally.
- Gold prices fell further, trading at Rs.2,982 per gram on 17 June as local demand was muted and international demand was also sluggish.
- Prices recovered as markets were volatile as the investigation into the Trump campaign’s links to Russia widened, with gold trading at Rs.3,002 per gram on 26 June.
- Demand was steady but prices slipped to Rs.2,992 per gram as the month ended on 30 June.