*Disclaimer: Bankbazaar makes no guarantee or warranty on the accuracy of the data provided on this site, the prevailing rates are susceptible to change with Market value and provided on an as-is basis. Nothing contained herein is intended or shall be deemed to be investment advice, implied or otherwise. We accept no liability for any loss arising from the use of the data contained on this website.
India is one of the largest consumers of gold in the world. It is, in fact, beaten only by China and that too by not a very huge margin. In a country that consumes so much gold, it is natural that the effects of the change in the rates of gold will be more visible. The prices of gold have been going through a low period since 2015 but they seem to be on the rise now. The year 2016 began with a low price for both 24 and 22 karat gold but it has been recovering. It did manage to climb up to about Rs. 29,770 in March of 2016 but further fluctuation is being expected as market conditions keep changing. One of the key factors that can effect such fluctuations can be the US dollar itself. Since gold is traded in USD, if the dollar gets strong, the price of gold can fall since the demand will fall owing to the cost of the dollar.
Kanpur is a city in the state of Uttar Pradesh and is considered to be one of the largest cities in that state. The city is an industrial hub and boasts of many textile manufacturing units. Other industrial establishment that also find a home in the city include industries like leather production, plastics, detergents, food processing, etc. Gold jewellery is one of the major productions in the city and it is also quite well known for the typical style of the jewellery that is produced here.
Gold Rate Trend in Kanpur for October 2017 to December 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,063 per gram||Rs.3,006 per gram||Rs.3,016 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,026 per gram||Rs.3,026 per gram||Rs.3,020 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,072 per gram from 12 to 16 October||Rs.3,060 per gram from 18 to 20 November||Rs.3,036 per gram from 2 to 4 December|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,026 per gram on 27, 30 and 31 October||Rs.3,006 per gram on 1 November||Rs.2,910 per gram on 11 to 13 December|
Gold Rate Trend in Kanpur for October 2017:
- Trading began in Kanpur with the bullion prices holding at Rs.3,063 per gram on the 1st amid the strengthening US dollar and rising equities.
- However, a decline in demand brought about by the steady dollar and equities over the next few days resulted in gold rate in Kanpur dropping to Rs.3,028 per gram on the 6th.
- On the 12th, gold price in Kanpur surged to Rs.3,072 per gram - the highest recorded monthly figure - owing to an increased buying by local jewellers, industries and retailers ahead of Dhanteras.
- Despite the arrival of festive season, local demand for gold remained low for much of the week. This was due to the well-performing equities amid the strengthening US dollar index.
- When trading concluded for the month, the precious metal was recorded trading at Rs.3,026 per gram on the 31st. Kanpur witnessed gold rates dropping by 1.20% amid the poor trends overseas.
Gold Rate Trend in Kanpur for November 2017:
- When the month began, the yellow metal was recorded trading relatively lower at Rs.3,006 per gram with the strong dollar pushing demand lower for the metal. This was also the lowest recorded monthly figure in Kanpur.
- However, with the dollar index losing against other emerging over the next few days, demand for the metal surged. This led to gold price in Kanpur rising to Rs.3,045 per gram on the 10th.
- Thanks to strong domestic demand amid the positive trends overseas, gold rate in Kanpur hit their highest for the month at Rs.3,060 per gram on the 18th.
- With the US dollar regaining lost ground over the next few days and positive sentiments on President Trump’s US tax reform plan, demand for the metal declined as the month progressed.
- The month ended with the bullion prices holding at Rs.3,026 per gram - the lowest recorded monthly figure - on the last day with steady demand from local industries, jewellers and retailers.
- Gold rate trends in Kanpur recorded an incline of 0.66% during the course of the month.
Gold Rate Trend in Kanpur for December 2017:
- The final month of the quarter began with the yellow metal trading at Rs.3,016 per gram on the 1st amid poor trends overseas.
- With the US tax reform bill hitting a roadblock in the US Senate, the dollar lost its sheen. This led to gold rates hitting their highest recorded monthly figure of Rs.3,036 per gram until the 4th.
- Gold rate in Kanpur plunged to Rs.2,910 per gram on the 11th after the US dollar index gained against other apex currencies following the approval of the Republican tax reform bill in the US Senate.
- However, the Federal Reserve’s decision to raise their benchmark interest proved to have a negative impact on the markets with equities declining over the next few days. This led to an increase in safe-haven demand for the metal.
- When trading concluded for the month, the bullion prices were recorded holding at Rs.3,020 per gram on the 31st amid strong global cues.
- Gold trade in Kanpur witnessed an incline of 0.13% in gold prices during the month due to the strong overseas trends that pushed demand higher for the yellow metal.
Gold Rate Trend in Kanpur for July 2017 to September 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.2,950 per gram||Rs.2,931 per gram||Rs.2,997 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.2,920 per gram||Rs.2,965 per gram||Rs.3,040 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.2,950 per gram on 1 July||Rs.2,980 per gram on 29 August||Rs.3,100 per gram on 8 September|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,800 per gram on 14 July||Rs.2,900 per gram from 5 to 8 August||Rs.2,997 per gram on 1 September|
Gold rate trend in Kanpur for July 2017
- When trading commenced in Kanpur, gold was trading high at Rs.2,992 per gram on the 1st of July. This was also the highest recorded monthly figure in the city.
- Gold rates in Kanpur dropped to Rs.2,902 per gram on the 8th due to an uncharacteristic decline in local demand.
- The release of US employment data resulted in further decline in demand. This led to gold rates falling to Rs.2,843 per gram - the lowest recorded monthly figure - on the 12th.
- The US economy tanked as the Trump scandal took centre stage. This resulted in gold prices rise to Rs.2,863 per gram on the 14th.
- Gold prices in Kanpur surged further to Rs.2,908 per gram on the 21st, as Asian demand for the metal increased with the falling dollar rates.
- Thanks to steady demand from industries, jewellers and retailers, rates remained steady at Rs.2,944 per gram from the 22nd to the 24th.
- The 27th witnessed gold trading at Rs.2,950 per gram, courtesy of a weak dollar rate.
- The continued aggression between the US and North Korea sent the US markets crashing. This led to gold rates rising to Rs.2,955 per gram on the 29th.
- The month ended with the yellow metal trading at Rs.2,950 per gram on the 31st, owing to steady demand from local jewellers, retailers and industries.
Gold rate trend in Kanpur for August 2017
- The month started off with the yellow metal trading at Rs.2,960 per gram on the 1st of August.
- Gold prices fluctuated over the next few days as possibilities of an interest rate hike by the Federal Reserve resulted in industries and refraining from making purchases, and the precious metal was trading at Rs.2,930 per gram on the 5th.
- The overseas conflict between the US and North Korea sent global markets crashing. This resulted in an increased demand for safe-haven assets like gold, thus, pushing gold price in Kanpur higher to Rs.2,974 per gram on the 10th.
- The US-North Korean relations worsened over the next few days, pushing demand higher for the metal. This led to gold prices in Kanpur rising to Rs.2,999 per gram on the 18th.
- Prices, however, dropped to Rs.2,982 per gram over the next few days, but recovered to be priced at Rs.2,992 per gram on the 24th as the US dollar inched down as the stand-off between the US and North Korea took centre stage.
- The 28th witnessed bullion trade skyrocketing after the US economy tanked with Hurricane Harvey having taken its toll on the US coast. This resulted in gold rates in Kanpur surging to Rs.3,017 per gram on the 28th.
- When trading concluded for the month of August, gold was priced at Rs.2,999 per gram on the 31st.
Gold rate trend in Kanpur for September 2017
- Gold was recorded trading at Rs.3,024 per gram, when the month began in Kanpur.
- News about North Korea’s successful two-stage thermonuclear weapon test broke out, and world markets tanked. This led to investors gravitating towards investments considered safer, pushing demand for the precious metal and yellow metal was priced at Rs.3,130 per - the highest recorded monthly figure - on the 8th.
- However, demand for the metal dropped with the US economy recovering over the next few days. This led to gold rates in Kanpur plunging to Rs.3,056 per gram on the 18th.
- With the US dollar retaining lost ground, demand dropped further pushing prices down to Rs.3,051 per gram on the 25th.
- The 26th, however, witnessed local demand improve with the arrival of festive season. This led to the yellow metal prices rising to Rs.3,110 per gram.
- The US dollar gained against other major emerging currencies as demand for the metal declined with the possibility of a new Fed rate hike.
- The month concluded with the precious metal trading at Rs.3,063 per gram on the 30th, thanks to steady domestic demand from jewellers, industries and retailers.
Gold Rate Trend in Kanpur for April 2017 to June 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.2,991 per gram||Rs.3,011 per gram||Rs.3,012 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,011 per gram||Rs.2,992 per gram||Rs.2,992 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,068 per gram from 15 to 16 April||Rs.3,011 per gram from 1 to 2 May||Rs.3,057 per gram on 7 June|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,983 per gram from 8 to 10 April||Rs.2,918 per gram from 11 to 15 May||Rs.2,982 from 17 to 22 June|
Gold rate trend for Kanpur in April 2017
- Gold traded on the first day of the month at Rs.2,991 per gram.
- The price of gold remained stable for the next couple of days due to Federal Reserve developments and unhopeful US economic data. The price of gold was stable from 1 to 3 April, standing at Rs.2,991 per gram.
- There was an incline in the price of the precious yellow metal from April 4, when the price stood at Rs.3,003 per gram. The price remained the same till April 7.
- The price dwindled again on April 8 to Rs.2,983 per gram from Rs.3,003 per gram, a fall by Rs.20 per gram. This fall in price is due to the strengthening of the US Dollar.
- As the week progressed the price of gold increased, influenced by geopolitical tensions surrounding Syria and North Korea. This led to a rise in safe-haven buying.
- The price of gold reached the highest in the month, standing at Rs.3,068 per gram from 15 to 16 April as demand increased.
- In the next few days, the rising rupee gave opportunity for ma ny buyers to purchase the precious yellow metal.
- Over the course of the month, prices inclined by 0.66%.
Gold rate trend for Kanpur in May 2017
- Gold opened at the markets on a high note at the beginning of the month. The price of gold was Rs.3,011 per gram on May 1. The price of gold remained the same on the next day.
- The price went down to Rs.2,982 per gram on May 3 from Rs.3,011 the previous day. A fall by Rs.29 per gram due to the rise in the US Dollar rate and a low demand for safe-haven assets as equity markets were on a high.
- Gold price in Kanpur continued to fall over the course of the week. The price fell to Rs.2,942 on May 8.
- The fluctuation in price during this week was due to winning of Emmanuel Macron in the presidential election in France.
- The price of gold in Kanpur fell to its lowest in the month of May from 11 to 15, when price stood at Rs.2,918 per gram. This was because of weak US manufacturing data.
- Prices went up from the next day and consecutively increased over the course of the month. However, the price did not reach its highest, which was on the first two days of the month.
- The price of gold was influenced by the blast in Manchester and other geo-political developments during the last week of May.
- Overall prices declined by -0.63% in Kanpur during the month of May.
Gold rate trend in Kanpur for June 2017
- Gold traded on a high note in the beginning of the month. This is because of various factors and happenings during the first week of June like the weakening of the US Dollar rate and the national election in UK.
- Gold traded at Rs.3,012 per gram in Kanpur on June 1. The price remained the same on the next day.
- The price of the precious metal spiked on June 3, standing at Rs.3,022 per gram. The price continued to increase over the course of the week.
- The price of gold on June 6 was Rs.3,037 per gram. This rise can be attributed to the fall in the US Dollar rate.
- On the next day, June 7, the price of the precious yellow metal reached its highest in the month at Rs.3,057 per gram. This trend is because of the development in Asian stock markets.
- The price of gold came down in the next few days as there were several import-related hindrances due to the forthcoming implementation of a new tax regime in the country.
- The price of gold fell to Rs.2,982 per gram on June 19 due to fluctuation in demand and the increase in the US Dollar.
- Overall, the price of gold declined by -0.66% during June.
Gold Rate Trend in Kanpur for January 2017 to March 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.2,844 per gram||Rs.2,978 per gram||Rs.3,009 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.2,958 per gram||Rs.3,020 per gram||Rs.2,991 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.2,979 per gram on 24th January||Rs.3,031 per gram from 25th February to||Rs.3,009 per gram on the 1st and 2nd of March|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,844 per gram from 1st January to 3rd February||Rs.2,957 per gram from 4th February to 6th February||Rs.2,950 per gram on 15th March|
Gold Rate Trend for Kanpur in January 2017
- On the 1st day of January, gold in Kanpur opened at Rs.2,844 per gram and was stable at this rate until the 3rd of the month.
- Due to positive market cues, the rate of gold went up marginally to trade at Rs.2,855 per gram before rising even further to trade at Rs.2,866 per gram from the 5th of January to the 9th.
- Thanks to an increase in the demand for this metal, as the third week of January progressed, the rate of gold continued to rise with marginal fluctuations.
- On the 24th of January, gold traded at Rs.2,979 per gram which was the highest at which gold traded at for the month.
- At the end of the month, gold was priced at Rs.2,958 per gram, recording a rise of 4% in the rate of gold.
Gold Rate Trend for Kanpur in February 2017
- Gold traded at Rs.2,978 per gram on the 1st of February and was steady at this rate until the 3rd of February.
- However, on the 4th of February, the rate of gold reduced due to a rise in the value of the U.S.Dollar trading at Rs.2,957 per gram.
- This rate was maintained until the 6th of February post which the rate of gold increased again.
- Due to heavy demand from jewellers in domestic markets, the rate of gold shot up to Rs.3,009 per gram on the 8th of February and stayed at this rate until the 10th of February before declining again.
- The rate of gold was steady at Rs.2,999 per gram from the 18th of February to the 24th of February due to steady demand.
- Gold closed the month of February in Kanpur by trading at Rs.3,020 per gram recording an incline of 1.41% in the rate of gold.
Gold Rate Trend for Kanpur in March 2017
- Gold traded at Rs.3,009 per gram on the 1st of March and stayed at this rate until the 2nd as well
- However, the price of gold reduced the next day to trade at Rs.2,990 per gram and stayed steady at this rate until the 6th before reducing again.
- Due to the impact of the Dutch elections as well as the U.S. Fed’s decision regarding the rate of interest, the price of gold plunged to a monthly low of Rs.2,950 per gram on the 15th of March.
- The rate of gold fluctuated between Rs.3,003 per gram and Rs.2,993 per gram between the 22nd of March and 26th of March, before steadily trading at Rs.3,003 per gram from the 27th of March to the 30th of March.
- As the month of March ended, gold traded at Rs.2,991 per gram recording a decline of 0.59% in the price of gold.
|1st day||Rs.3,205 per gram||Rs.3,099 per gram||Rs.2,893 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,099 per gram||Rs.2,941 per gram||Rs.2,844 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,205 per gram from 1st to 4th||Rs.3,213 per gram on 5th and 6th||Rs.2,893 per gram on 1st and 2nd|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,088 per gram from 8th to 25th||Rs.2,929 per gram from 25th to 27th||Rs.2,800 per gram from 23rd to 28th|
Gold Rate Trend in Kanpur for October 2016
- In the month of October, Kanpur had a rather good period as far as gold rate fluctuations were concerned.
- The month began with gold trading at Rs.3,205 per gram, which happened to be the highest rate for the month.
- On 5th, prices went down to Rs.3,119 per gram - a change of Rs.86 compared to its previous three days.
- Prices again went down on the 6th to hit Rs.3,088 per gram and continued at this rate till the 25th of the month.
- However, prices increased to Rs.3,099 per gram and saw the same rates hold on till the end of the month on 31st.
- Price trends in Kanpur saw a change of -3.307% for the month of October.
Gold Rate Trend in Kanpur for November 2016
- November began in Kanpur with gold trading at Rs.3,099 per gram and prices seemed to climb for the next two weeks and so.
- This was the month when demonetisation was introduced, as a result of which the trend saw some significant changes.
- Gold prices hit the highest rate of Rs.3,213 per gram during the 5th and 6th and then on, rates gradually went down.
- At the end of the month, gold prices were down by a huge margin which was evident from the trading rate on the 30th.
- Gold rate trends seemed to decline for the second month in a row as a change of -5.09% was seen.
Gold Rate Trend in Kanpur for December 2016
- December, in Kanpur, with regards to gold rates seemed to continue the same as was from the previous month.
- Demonetisation still affected gold prices significantly as there wasn’t enough of a spike in rates.
- The month began with gold trending at Rs.2,893 per gram on the 1st and went down to Rs.2,864 on the 10th.
- In the course of days, prices seemed to go further down, as gold was trading at Rs.2,822 per gram around the 20th.
- However, prices seemed to increase slightly towards the end of the month as new year was approaching.
- Overall, Kanpur saw a gold rate change of -1.69% for the month of December.
|1st day||Rs.3,112 per gram||Rs.3,249 per gram||Rs.3,212 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,249 per gram||Rs.3,225 per gram||Rs.3,279 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,246 per gram on 6th and 7th July||Rs.3,283 per gram on 18th August||Rs.3,285 per gram from 24th to 26th September|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,112 per gram on 1st July||Rs.3,225 per gram on 31st August||Rs.3,212 per gram on 1st and 2nd September|
Gold Rate Trend of Kanpur in July 2016
- Gold traded at Rs.3,112 per gram on 1st July, and prices increased consistently for the first seven days of the month, after which they fluctuated.
- Prices increased marginally on two days of the third week and gained stability at Rs.3,226 between the 11th and 15th of July, and at Rs.3,234 between the 16th and 18th, after which they began to decline.
- Prices remained constant at Rs.3,223 from the 22nd to the 30th of the month thanks to firming trends.
- The month closed with gold trading at Rs.3,249 per gram on 31st July.
Gold Rate Trend of Kanpur in August 2016
- The rate of gold per gram on the 1st of August was recorded at Rs.3,249.
- Prices fluctuated as the month progressed, rising and falling on certain days until they gained stability at Rs.3,226 on the 6th and remained unchanged until the 9th.
- Domestic demand was stable as jewellers and retailers increased their offtake for the festive season, leading to a consistent rise in prices until the 18th when they hit Rs.3,283 – the highest recorded rate in August.
- Prices then declined consistently and the yellow metal closed the month at Rs.3,225 per gram.
- Overall, prices declined by 0.73% between the first and last day of August.
Gold Rate Trend of Kanpur in September 2016
- Gold traded at Rs.3,212 per gram on 1st and 2nd September, which was the lowest rate for this month.
- The highlight for this month was that the interest rate hike by the U.S. Federal Reserve was put on hold as the U.S. presidential elections were too close.
- Prices remained stable from the 3rd of September to the 12th at Rs.3,229.
- Prices rose gradually until the 24th when they hit Rs.3,285 per gram and remained stable until the 26th of September.
- Prices remained constant for the last four days of the month and closed September at Rs.3,279 per gram.
- The overall increase in prices between the first and last day of the month was recorded at 2.09%.
|1st day||Rs. 2,943 per gram||Rs. 3,119 per gram||Rs.2,960 per gram on June 1st|
|Last day||Rs. 3,119 per gram||Rs. 2,960 per gram on 30th of May||Rs.3,167 per gram on 30th of June|
|Highest price||Rs.3,119 per gram on 30th April||Rs. 3,120 per gram on 9th of May||Rs.3,182 per gram on 28th and 29th of June|
|Lowest price||Rs. 2,933 per gram on 5th of April||Rs. 2,960 per gram on the 30th of May||Rs.2,950 per gram on June 2nd|
Gold Rate Trend of Kanpur in April 2016
- Gold traded at Rs. 2,943 per gram for the first three days of April.
- The highest gold traded at was on 30th April at Rs. 3,119.
- Prices saw multiple fluctuations through the month but inclined at the end of the month.
Gold Rate Trend of Kanpur in May 2016
- Continuing with the April rates, for the first three days in May, gold traded at Rs. 3,119.
- Due to low demand, gold declined to Rs. 3,048 per gram on May 24th.
- Gold dropped further to Rs. 2,960 per gram on 30th of May owing to a stronger dollar and the expectations of a rate hike by the Federal Reserve.
Gold Rate Trend of Kanpur in June 2016
- Gold opened the month at Rs.2,960 per gram on the 1st of June.
- Gold hit the lowest for the month on June 2nd at Rs.2,950 per gram.
- Gold scored the highest for the month on 28th and 29th of June at Rs.3,182 per gram.
- Gold closed the month at Rs.3,167 per gram on the 30th of June.
|1st day||Rs. 2,585 per gram||Rs. 2,756 per gram||Rs. 3,030 per gram|
|Last day||Rs. 2,756 per gram||Rs. 3,037 per gram||Rs. 2,948 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs. 2,767 per gram on January 27th||Rs. 3049 per gram on 26th of February||Rs. 3,030 per gram from March 1st to 14th|
|Lowest price||Rs. 2,580 per gram from January 2nd to 4th||Rs. 2,756 per gram on February 1st||Rs. 2,948 per gram on March 25th to 31st|
Gold Rate Trend of Kanpur in January 2016
- On 1st January, gold traded at Rs. 2,585 per gram and remained unchanged for the next four days
- Gold hit the highest rate at Rs. 2,767 per gram on January 27th.
- Rates dropped further and by the end of the month, prices were at Rs. 2,756 per gram.
Gold Rate Trend of Kanpur in February 2016
- Gold rates started at Rs. 2,756 per gram on 1st of February continuing the trend from January.
- Prices were on an incline and reached Rs. 3,008 per gram on the 12th of February. It dropped to Rs. 2,917 per gram on the 16th of February.
- February saw a steady increase in prices. The month saw a high of Rs. 3,049 per gram on 26th of February.
Gold Rate Trend of Kanpur in March 2016
- For the first two weeks, gold rates stayed constant at Rs. 3,030 per gram.
- Rates declined and gold traded at Rs. 2,940 per gram on 15th of March.
- Fluctuating further, gold rose to at Rs. 2,998 per gram on 18th of March.
- The trend for the end of the month indicated a decline and the month ended at Rs. 2,948 per gram.
Gold as an investment
Since the city is so well known for the gold that comes out of it, it is natural to assume that the people of Kanpur are keen on spending on gold in the form of ornaments and in the form of an investment. The ways that they can do this in are:
Physical gold: Since the jewellery made in Kanpur is so famous, the people always have the option to buy physical gold in the form of ornaments. The city has a lot of shops that sell jewellery made out of gold and offer all sorts of trinkets made out of it.
Buying gold from banks: Banks in Kanpur also offer gold bullion in both 24 karat and 22 karat gold. This can be purchased from most of the banks and with appropriate certificates as to the purity of the gold being sold.
Trading in gold: Trading in gold is another avenue open to the people of Kanpur. This trading can be conducted either by investing in gold directly through gold exchange traded funds or through gold mutual funds that many of the asset management companies offer. These mutual funds even come with CRISIL ratings that can help identify the good funds to invest in.
Gold rates in Kanpur
Since the price of gold in Kanpur follows the same trends as the rest of the country, it too saw a sharp drop in the price in 2015. The demand for gold had also gone down since there was a lot of uncertainty about the prices. Since 2016, gold prices have begun a slow march towards a rise and now stand at Rs. 27,820 for 10 grams of 22 karat gold and Rs. 29,790 for 24 karat. In the beginning of 2016, the price of gold stood at about Rs. 2,655 for 1 gm of 24 karat gold. It has since risen by slightly over 10% to settle at Rs. 3,030 per gram of 24 karat gold. There is still fluctuation expected in the market even as US Federal Reserve rates are set to change once again which, no doubt, will affect the gold rate in Kanpur.
Also Check Gold Price in NearBy Cities of Kanpur
|Gold Rate In Varanasi||Gold Rate In Allahabad||Gold Rate In Aligarh|
|Gold Rate In Noida||Gold Rate In Agra||Gold Rate In Bareilly|
|Gold Rate In Lucknow||Gold Rate In Meerut||Gold Rate In Ghaziabad|
- Also Check: Gold Rate in Uttar Pradesh
Read more on Gold
- Auspicious Days To Buy Gold In 2018
- Things To Remember Before Buying Gold Jewellery
- Lack Of Credibility In India's Hallmarked Jewelleries
- Significance Of Gold In Indian Culture
- How Will Restricting Gold Imports in India Affect Gold Rates?