*Disclaimer: Bankbazaar makes no guarantee or warranty on the accuracy of the data provided on this site, the prevailing rates are susceptible to change with Market value and provided on an as-is basis. Nothing contained herein is intended or shall be deemed to be investment advice, implied or otherwise. We accept no liability for any loss arising from the use of the data contained on this website.
Today's Gold Price In Noida
Noida (New Okhla Industrial Development Authority) is a planned city in Uttar Pradesh. This was set during the Emergency period as a part of urbanisation thrust. The city has the highest per capita income. It is the hot spot for IT companies. It is a fast growing city and it has a large number of people residing in it. The demand for gold is high due to the large number of residents. The demand for gold increases by a lot during the festivals and wedding season. The gold rate today in Noida depends on the international gold rate.
Gold Rate Trend in Noida from July 2022 to September 2022
|1st Day||Rs.5,144 per gram||Rs.5,060 per gram||Rs.4,997 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.5,081 per gram||Rs.5,065 per gram||Rs.4,986 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.5,175 per gram on 5 July||Rs.5,212 per gram on 27 August||Rs.5,023 per gram on 6 September|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,981 per gram on 18 July||Rs.5,055 per gram on 30 August||Rs.4,892 per gram on 27 September|
Gold Rate Trend in Noida from April 2022 to June 2022
|1st Day||Rs.5,186 per gram||Rs.5,217 per gram||Rs.5,112 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.5,217 per gram||Rs.5,149 per gram||Rs.5,023 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.5,370 per gram on 18 April and 19 April||Rs.5,217 per gram on 1 May||Rs.5,212 per gram on 13 June|
|Lowest Price||Rs.5,154 per gram on 4 April, 5 April, and 6 April||Rs.4,965 per gram on 18 May||Rs.5,023 per gram on 30 June|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Noida from April 2022 to June 2022
- In Noida, the prices of gold in April opened at Rs.5,186 per gram and closed at Rs.5,217 for a gram. Gold rates jumped by 0.59% over the course of the month. The highest rate the yellow metal touched for the month was Rs.5,370 for a gram, while the lowest rate was Rs.5,154 per gram.
- On the first day of May, gold prices in the city were Rs.5,217 for a gram. When compared to the last day of April, gold rates remained the same on 1 May. Overall, the price of gold fell by 1.30% in Noida in May.
- The price of gold in the city on 1 June was Rs.5,112 for a gram. By the end of the month, the prices of the yellow metal fell and closed at Rs.5,023 for a gram.
Gold Rate Trend in Noida from January 2022 to March 2022
|1st Day||Rs.4,939 per gram||Rs.4,881 per gram||Rs.5,081 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.4,881 per gram||Rs.5,112 per gram||Rs.5,139 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.4,986 per gram on 26 January||Rs.5,149 per gram on24 February||Rs.5,459 per gram on 9 March|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,839 per gram on 10 January||Rs.4,881 per gram on 1 and 2 February||Rs.5,081 per gram on 1 March|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Noida from January 2022 to March 2022
- On 1 January 2022, a gram of gold was priced at Rs.4,939 per gram in Noida and ended the month at Rs.4,881. Over the month, a declining trend was witnessed in the price of the yellow metal. The percentage change recorded in the rates stood at 1.17%.
- In February, the price of gold in the city opened at Rs.4,881 per gram. The overall performance of the precious metal witnessed an increase with the percentage change being 4.73% during the month in Noida.
- Gold rates in March in Noida opened at Rs.5,081 per gram. The month ended with the metal reaching Rs.5,139 per gram. The gold performance inclined in the month by 1.14%.
Gold investment avenues in Noida
Residents of Noida love buying gold in the form of jewellery or for purpose of investing. Gold sales high during the festivals and wedding season. Investors also prefer to buy gold to protect themselves from the fluctuating market. Gold is treated as a safe haven asset. Gold can be brought in Noida in the following ways:
Over the counter purchases -
Noida residents prefer looking at the jewellery and try it on before actually buying it. There are a many jewellers in Noida from where people can buy gold in any form. Gold can be brought in the form of coins and bars from the bank as well as jewellers. You also get a purity certificate when you buy gold from the bank which makes it costlier.
Market trade -
Gold can be purchased from anywhere as now you have access to E-gold, futures and ETFs. E-gold is traded at National Spot Exchange. Bombay Stock Exchange trades ETFs. However, trading in gold is subject to certain risk which you must be aware of before you start trading.
Check Gold Price in NearBy Cities of Noida
|Gold Rate In Agra||Gold Rate In Bareilly||Gold Rate In Lucknow|
|Gold Rate In Meerut||Gold Rate In Ghaziabad||Gold Rate In Kanpur|
|Gold Rate In Varanasi||Gold Rate In Allahabad||Gold Rate in Uttar Pradesh|
|Gold Rate In Delhi||Gold Rate In Gurgaon|
FAQs on Gold rate in Noida
- Do yellow, white and rose gold have the same price?
Jewelers always demand a higher price for white gold and rose gold making. But this should not be the case as it turns out they just have to mix a few alloys to get that particular gold color. So never pay higher whatever the color of your gold.
- What are the different ways I can invest in gold?
The various forms of gold investment are physical gold, gold mutual funds, digital gold, gold ETFs, sovereign gold bonds, etc.
- What precautions should be taken while purchasing gold jewellery in Noida?
While purchasing gold jewellery in Noida, you need to make sure to check for purity, negotiate making charges, and cross check the price of the yellow metal. You must know that the price varies based on the purity of gold.
- How can I avoid paying tax on my gold purchase?
To avoid paying tax, you can claim a tax exemption on long-term capital gains from the sale of gold assets under Section 54F of the IT Act, 1961.
- Is KYC mandatory while buying gold?
As part of India’s commitment to the Financial Action Task Force (FATF), cash transactions above Rs 10 lakh to purchase gold will be required to complete his/her Know Your Customer (KYC). PAN card and Aadhaar card are valid documents for the mandatory KYC.
- Why is 24 karat gold not used for making jewellery in Noida?
The 24-karat gold is of the highest purity and is very soft. This softness allows the yellow metal to be easily drawn into wires and beaten into sheets. Because of this exceptional softness, it is difficult for a jeweller to craft intricate jewellery pieces with 24 karat gold.
Read More on Gold
- Global Demand For Gold Driven By Indian Wedding Traditions
- Gold And Indian Weddings
- Significance Of Gold In Indian Culture
- Gold Rates to Fall in Coming Quarters of 2022 in India
- How to Know if Your Gold Jewellery Hallmark is Fake or Genuine
- Pros and Cons of Buying Gold in Dubai
- Gold storage limit in India
- How to redeem Sovereign Gold Bonds
- Which Country is the Largest Exporter of Gold to India?
- GST on Gold
- Gold And Devaluation
- Gold Price Valuation In India
- Why Is Gold Rate Fluctuating
- Why Investing In Gold Is A Golden Opportunity
- How Gold Rate Fluctuation Affects Indian Economy
- Top 8 Reasons to Invest in Gold
- How Does Gold Investment Affect Indian Economy?
- How Will Restricting Gold Imports in India Affect Gold Rates?
- Top 5 Factors That Affect Gold Rate In India
- Why Gold Prices Are Up
- Companies that Purchase Your Old Gold for Cash
- Gold Stocks
- Futures Trading
- Spot Gold
- Difference Between Spot And Futures Gold Rate
- Gold Stocks
- Gold Futures
- Trading Gold Mcx
- Mcx Trading Tips
- How Gold Markets Run in India
- Tips on Investing in Gold ETFs
- Top 10 Gold ETFs in India
- What are Gold Exchange Traded Funds?
- How Much Gold Can You Carry with You from Dubai to India?