*Disclaimer: Bankbazaar makes no guarantee or warranty on the accuracy of the data provided on this site, the prevailing rates are susceptible to change with Market value and provided on an as-is basis. Nothing contained herein is intended or shall be deemed to be investment advice, implied or otherwise. We accept no liability for any loss arising from the use of the data contained on this website.
Gold Price In Noida
Noida (New Okhla Industrial Development Authority) is a planned city in Uttar Pradesh. This was set during the Emergency period as a part of urbanisation thrust. The city has the highest per capita income. It is the hot spot for IT companies. It is a fast growing city and it has a large number of people residing in it. The demand for gold is high due to the large number of residents. The demand for gold increases by a lot during the festivals and wedding season. The gold rate in Noida depends on the international gold rate.
Gold Rate Trend in Noida for April 2021 to June 2021 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.4,527 per gram||Rs.4,761 per gram||Rs.5,013 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.4,761 per gram||Rs.4,991 per gram||Rs.4,771 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.5,043 per gram on 19 April||Rs.5,013 per gram on 26 May||Rs.5,034 per gram on 3 June|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,527 per gram on 1 April||Rs.4,761 per gram on 1 and 2 May||Rs.4,771 per gram on 30 June|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Noida from April 2021 to June 2021:
- Gold prices in Noida started in the month of April at Rs.4,527 per gram for 24 karat which also was the lowest price point for the entire month. Gold rates in the city steadily increased to arrive at the highest price point on 19 April at Rs.5,043 per gram. The yellow metal ended the month on a slightly lower note at Rs.4,761 per gram but nevertheless, maintained an incline in trends throughout the month with a percentage change of 5.16%.
- In May, gold rates in Noida started at Rs.4,761 per gram which continued to the next day and remained the lowest price point for the entire month. It peaked on 26 May to Rs.5,013 per gram but declined again to Rs.4,991 per gram. However, gold prices in Noida still maintained an upward trend with a percentage change of 4.83% throughout the month.
- Gold prices in June in Noida opened at Rs.5,013 per gram and peaked to the highest rate in the month soon after on 3 June to reach Rs.5,034 per gram for 24 karat. Gold rates started fluctuation afterwards to sink to the lowest price point by the end of the month on 30 June when it dipped to Rs.4,771 per gram. Overall, the trend of gold prices in Noida in June were on a decline with a percentage change of –4.82%.
Gold Rate Trend in Noida for January 2021 to March 2021 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.5,079 per gram||Rs.4,995 per gram||Rs.4,673 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.4,988 per gram||Rs.4,647 per gram||Rs.4,744 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.5,213 per gram on 6 January||Rs.5,008 per gram on 25 February||Rs.4,839 per gram on 19 March|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,935 per gram on 29 January||Rs.4,647 per gram on 27 and 28 February||Rs.4,490 per gram on 5 March|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Noida from January to March 2021:
- Gold prices in Noida opened in the month of January at Rs.5,079 per gram for 24 karat gold. Gold rates continued to increase and decrease through the month, hitting the highest price of Rs.5,213 per gram on 6 January and the lowest price point of Rs.4,935 per gram on 29 January. Gold prices closed for the month of January in Noida at a price point of Rs.4,988 per gram. Overall, the performance of the precious metal in the city in this month was on a decline with a percentage change of –1.79%.
- In February, the rate of gold in Noida at the start of the month was Rs.4,995 per gram. Prices fluctuated through the course of the month with the highest price being on 25 February of Rs.5,008 per gram but soon declining to the lowest price point for the month on 27 and 28 February to close the month at Rs.4,647 per gram. The overall performance of gold in the month of February in the city was on a decline with a percentage change of –6.96%.
- The gold rate in Noida in the month of March opened at Rs.4,673 per gram. Although gold prices sunk to the lowest level for the entire month on 5 March when it hit Rs.4,490 per gram, prices soon recovered through the rest of the month with the highest price point being on 19 March at Rs.4,839 per gram. Gold prices closed for the month at rs.4,744 per gram. The overall performance of the precious metal in the city of Noida in March was on an incline with a percentage change of 1.51%.
Gold Rate Trend in Noida for October 2020 to December 2020 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.5,166 per gram||Rs.5,196 per gram||Rs.5,111 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.5,171 per gram||Rs.5,146 per gram||Rs.5,331 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.5,229 per gram on 12 October||Rs.5,525 per gram on 10 November||Rs.5,373 per gram on 22 December|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,914 per gram from 17 October||Rs.5,145 per gram on 29 November||Rs.4,860 per gram on 4 December|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Noida from October 2020 to December 2020:
- In October, the rate of gold in Noida opened at Rs.5,166 per gram and closed at Rs.5,171 per gram. The gold prices had increased by 0.096% for this month. The outbreak of the virus all over the world and the stimulus measures introduced by governments and central banks ensured that gold rates increased significantly.
- On 1 November 2020, the price of gold was at Rs.5,196 for a gram. By the end of the month, gold rates had reached Rs.5,146 per gram. Gold prices in Noida had dipped as many countries decided to reopen their economies. Gold rates declined by 0.96% in November.
- In December, the rates of the yellow metal had increased by 0.43%. The highest and lowest rates that the yellow metal hit for the month were Rs.5,373 per gram and Rs.4,860 per gram.
Gold Rate Trend in Noida for July 2020 to September 2020 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.4,946 per gram||Rs.5,481 per gram||Rs.5,287 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.5,439 per gram||Rs.5,250 per gram||Rs.5,135 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.5,439 per gram on 31 July||Rs.5,749 per gram on 8 August||Rs.5,297 per gram on 16 September|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,925 per gram from 7 July||Rs.5,234 per gram on 27 and 28 August||Rs.5,077 per gram on 29 September|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Noida from July 2020 to September 2020:
- Gold rate in Noida opened the month of July at Rs.4,946 per gram on 1 July and showed an inclining trend. The price of the previous metal was lowest on 7 July at Rs.4,925 per gram and at the end of the month, gold prices hit its monthly high at Rs.5,439 per gram, closing with a percentage incline of 9.96%.
- In August, gold prices showed a declining trend as the value of the dollar recovered in the market. Gold rate opened at Rs.5,481 per gram and was at its highest on 8 August at Rs.5,749 per gram. On 27 August, the metal was at its lowest and closed at Rs.5,250 per gram, with a decline of -4.21%.
- Opening at Rs.5,287 per gram on 1 September, gold price in Noida fluctuated to a great extent, hitting its highest price at Rs.5,077 per gram on 16 September and was at its lowest on 29 September at Rs.5,077, closing with a decline of -2.87%.
Gold Rate Trend in Noida for April 2020 to June 2020 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|First Day||Rs.4,253 per gram||Rs.4,699 per gram||Rs.4,799 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.4,761 per gram||Rs.4,799 per gram||Rs.4,961 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.4,846 per gram on 29 April 2020||Rs.4,883 per gram on 18 and 19 May 2020||Rs.4,961 per gram on 30 June 2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,253 per gram from 1 April to 20 April 2020||Rs.4,646 per gram on 2 May 2020||Rs.4,725 per gram on 8 June 2020|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Noida from April to June:
- For the month of April 2020, gold opened at the rate of Rs.4,253 per gram in Noida. The price remained steady at this rate till the 20th of April 2020. The prices went up after that and recorded the highest price on the second last day of the month wherein it stood at the rate of Rs.4,846 per gram. It closed at the rate of Rs.4,761 per gram. There was a hike of 11.94% in the overall performance of the metal.
- Opening the month of May 2020 at the rate of Rs.4,699 per gram, gold prices in Noida witnessed an overall incline for the month. The highest price of the yellow metal was recorded on the 18th and 19th of May wherein it stood at the rate of Rs.4,883 per gram. The month came to an end with the price of the precious metal standing at the rate of Rs.4,799 per gram. The overall performance increased by 2.12%.
- The price of the yellow metal opened the month of June 2020 at the rate of Rs.4,799 per gram and showed an overall inclining trend of 3.38% with risk appetite amongst investors increasing. The month came to a close with the highest price of gold being recorded on the last day wherein it stood at the rate of Rs.4,961 per gram.
Gold Rate Trend in Noida for January 2020 to March 2020 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.3,995 per gram||Rs.4,169 per gram||Rs.4,274 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.4,169 per gram||Rs.4,368 per gram||Rs.4,253 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.4,211 per gram on 9 January||Rs.4,394 per gram on 25 and 26 February||Rs.4,536 per gram on 7 March|
|Lowest Price||Rs.3,995 per gram on 1 January||Rs.4,116 per gram on 7 February||Rs.4,111 per gram on 20 March|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Noida from January 2020 to March 2020:
- The price of Gold in January opened at Rs.3,995 and closed at Rs.4,169. The ongoing trade tensions between Washington and Beijing along with escalated tensions between Middle East and U.S were major reasons behind the increase in the price of gold. The highest price of gold touched Rs.4,211 per gram on 9 January. The price of gold however fluctuated due to Chinese New Year with the lowest rate touching at Rs.3,995 per gram on the first day of the month as trade tensions between U.S and China, and political conflicts between U.S and the middle east eased. The overall price of Gold for the month of January rose by 4.35%
- The gold prices for the month of February opened at Rs.4,169. There were lot of fluctuations in the gold prices before it closed at Rs.4,368 on 29 February 2020. The news of outbreak of Covid-19 severely impacted the performance of global markets forcing the investors to turn towards safe havens such as gold. The price of gold touched its highest on 25 February 2020 at Rs.4,394. The monetary policy intervention by the People’s Bank of China was one of the major reasons behind the stock market numbers looking upwards as the price of yellow metal was recorded to be the lowest for the month at Rs.4,116 on 7 February. The price of gold for the month of February rose by 4.77%
- The month of March saw the gold prices opening at Rs.4,274 per gram and closing at Rs.4,253 per gram. The gold prices touched its highest on 7th March at Rs.4,536 as the outbreak of Covid-19 had severe impact on the performance of global markets forcing investors to turn to gold which is considered to be a safe haven. The price of yellow metal fell on 20th March at Rs.4,111 as investors sold their shares in order to save cash as global economy went through a difficult period. The poor U.S job claims report was one of the major reasons behind the fluctuation of the price of yellow metal throughout the month. Overall, the month of March turned out to be a disappointing month as the overall price of gold in Noida declined by 0.49%.
Gold investment avenues in Noida
Residents of Noida love buying gold in the form of jewellery or for purpose of investing. Gold sales high during the festivals and wedding season. Investors also prefer to buy gold to protect themselves from the fluctuating market. Gold is treated as a safe haven asset. Gold can be brought in Noida in the following ways:
Over the counter purchases:
Noida residents prefer looking at the jewellery and try it on before actually buying it. There are a many jewellers in Noida from where people can buy gold in any form. Gold can be brought in the form of coins and bars from the bank as well as jewellers. You also get a purity certificate when you buy gold from the bank which makes it costlier.
Gold can be purchased from anywhere as now you have access to E-gold, futures and ETFs. E-gold is traded at National Spot Exchange. Bombay Stock Exchange trades ETFs. However, trading in gold is subject to certain risk which you must be aware of before you start trading.
Also Check Gold Price in NearBy Cities of Noida
|Gold Rate In Agra||Gold Rate In Bareilly||Gold Rate In Lucknow|
|Gold Rate In Meerut||Gold Rate In Ghaziabad||Gold Rate In Kanpur|
|Gold Rate In Varanasi||Gold Rate In Allahabad||Gold Rate In Aligarh|
|Gold Rate In Delhi||Gold Rate In Gurgaon|
- Also Check: Gold Rate in Uttar Pradesh
Read more on Gold
- Hallmark Kdm 916 Varieties Of Gold
- Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme
- Top 8 Reasons to Invest in Gold
- How Gold Rate Fluctuation Affects Indian Economy
- How are Gold Rates Determined?