*Disclaimer: Bankbazaar makes no guarantee or warranty on the accuracy of the data provided on this site, the prevailing rates are susceptible to change with Market value and provided on an as-is basis. Nothing contained herein is intended or shall be deemed to be investment advice, implied or otherwise. We accept no liability for any loss arising from the use of the data contained on this website.
Gold Price in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad is also called as Gateway of Uttar Pradesh as it is close to New Delhi and it acts as the main entrance of Uttar Pradesh. It is a planned industrial city that is connected by the roads and railways. There are a large number of commercial and residential projects coming up along the national highway 24.
With the increase in the residential projects and population, people of Ghaziabad have a passion for buying gold. Most of the jeweler's supply pure BIS Hallmarked gold and offer a wide range of designs and models. Currently gold is being viewed as a safe haven asset all over the world. People residing in Ghaziabad are investing in the precious metal.
Gold Rate Trend in Ghaziabad for January 2018 to March 2018 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
Rs.3,010 per gram
Rs.3,077 per gram
Rs.3,113 per gram
Rs.3,066 per gram
Rs.3,129 per gram
Rs.3,134 per gram
Rs.3,120 per gram on 24 and 25 January
Rs.3,161 per gram on 18 and 19 February
Rs.3,171 per gram on 25 and 26 March
Rs.3,010 per gram from 1 to 3 January
Rs.3,035 per gram on 9 February
Rs.3,098 per gram on 19 & 20 March
Gold Rate Trend in Ghaziabad for January 2018:
- Gold prices in Ghaziabad saw considerable changes over the course of January 2018, thanks to a rapidly fluctuating market demand.
- When the month began, gold was priced at Rs.3,010 per gram. This continued on till the 3rd of the month as demand remained steady. Also, rates recorded over these three days were the lowest for the month.
- After considerable changes initially, the metal recorded its highest rate for this month on the 24th and the 25th of the month, when it traded at Rs.3,120 per gram.
- This rise was due to a declining US dollar, which was hit by a weak equity market.
- Gold consolidated as the final week wore on to trade at Rs.3,060 per gram at the time of closing on the 31st of January.
- A gold price in Ghaziabad incline of 1.19% was recorded over the course of this month’s trading.
Gold Rate Trend in Ghaziabad for February 2018:
- During February 2018, gold continued on its upward trajectory with the aid of poor equity markets which helped the precious metal gain in its stature.
- On the 1st of February, gold was priced at Rs.3,077 per gram. Although, the month began strongly, prices fluctuated over the course of the first two weeks as the dollar was holding strong.
- The 9th saw gold trade at its lowest monthly rate of Rs.3,035 per gram as markets stabilised after a jittery start and gold prices plummeted as a result.
- Gold rate in Ghaziabad surged during the third week, thanks to a strong local demand courtesy of the wedding season. Gold rates reached their highest for the month on the 18th and the 19th when the it traded at Rs.3,161 per gram.
- From the 20th onwards, the yellow metal’s rates consolidated as the US dollar firmed up against other currencies.
- When the month came to an end, the metal was priced at Rs.3,129 per gram, and recorded at 1.68% incline in prices.
Gold Rate Trend in Ghaziabad for March 2018:
- When March began, gold was priced at Rs.3,113 per gram. Gold saw consistent improvement over the initial few days as it was helped by a strong local demand.
- During the second week, gold demand increased, and rates went up to as high as Rs.3,134 per gram.
- However, demand subsided after the slightly busy period and, as a result, rates fell. The yellow metal traded at monthly low rates of Rs.3,098 per gram over the 18th and 19th of the month.
- This didn’t last long though, as gold bounced back within less than a week to record its highest rate of Rs.3,171 per gram on the 25th and the 26th.
- The month drew to a close with gold price in Ghaziabad consolidating down to Rs.3,134 per gram.
- Overall, price trends recorded a 0.67% incline this month, thanks to a strong local demand and a weak US dollar.
Gold Rate Trend in Ghaziabad for October 2017 to December 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,063 per gram||Rs.3,006 per gram||Rs.3,016 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,026 per gram||Rs.3,026 per gram||Rs.3,020 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,072 per gram on 12, 13, 14 October||Rs.3,060 per gram on 18,19 and 20 November||Rs.3,036 per gram on 2, 3 and 4 December|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,026 per gram on 30 and 31 October||Rs.3,005 on 6 November||Rs.2,940 on 12 and 13 December|
Gold Rate Trend in Ghaziabad for October 2017:
- When trading commenced for the month of October, gold was priced at Rs.3,063 per gram. This dropped to Rs.3,043 per gram by the 3rd as a possible interest rate by the Fed Reserve kept gold demand on the low.
- Gold prices in Ghaziabad dropped considerably by the 6th for the metal to trade at Rs.3,028 per gram as US dollar seemed to flourish.
- However, prices seemed to increase during the second week because of an increased trend in the overseas market. This led to an increase in the local market as well and the metal traded at a monthly high figure of Rs.3,072 per gram from the 12th to 17th of the month.
- As the month continued, gold prices weakened amid poor local sales spurred a weak overseas trend.
- Gold recorded its lowest rate on the 27th, 28th and the 31st of the month - Rs.3,026 per gram - when the week came to an end.
- The yellow metal’s price declined by 1.20% this month due to lower-than-expected festive season demand.
Gold Rate Trend in Ghaziabad for November 2017:
- Gold price in Ghaziabad had dropped further when trading began for November and the metal was priced at Rs.3,006 per gram.
- As demand weakened amid poor cues, gold rates dropped to a monthly low figure of Rs.3,005 per gram on the 6th of November.
- With investors speculating over the fate of the US monetary policy, gold prices seemed to increase. The 18th saw gold trade at its highest rate of Rs.3,060 per gram, which continued on till the 20th of the month.
- On the final day of the month, gold was seen trading at Rs.3,026 per gram - a 0.66% incline from the month’s first day’s rates.
Gold Rate Trend in Ghaziabad for December 2017:
- Gold rates in Ghaziabad were recorded at Rs.3,016 per gram when trade exchanges opened for business on the first day of December.
- Tensions in the US amid Donald Trump’s latest tax laws caused upheaval in the market and gold prices rose consequently.
- From the 2nd to the 4th, gold traded at a monthly high figure of Rs.3,036 per gram as domestic investors took advantage of the increased demand.
- However, the market came to terms with the inevitability of the new tax structure - and with the corporate world responding better - the US dollar mounted a comeback.
- The rising dollar pushed gold on the backburner and the metal traded at Rs.2,940 per gram - the month’s lowest - from the 11th to the 13rd of December.
- The remaining days of the month saw gold rates improve as other concerns in the US seemed to weaken the dollar.
- On the final day of Q4 and 2017, gold was seen trading at Rs.3,020 per gram - a marginal Rs.4 incline from the months beginning price.
Gold Rate Trend in Ghaziabad for July 2017 to September 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.2,992 per gram||Rs.2,960 per gram||Rs.3,024 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.2,950 per gram||Rs.2,999 per gram||Rs.3,063 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.2,992 per gram on 1 and 2 July||Rs.3,017 per gram on 28 August||Rs.3,130 per gram on 8 September|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,843 per gram on 12 and 13 July||Rs.2,930 per gram on 3 August and from 5 to 7 August||Rs.3,024 per gram on 1 September|
Gold Rate Trend in Ghaziabad for July 2017:
- When trade exchanges opened in Ghaziabad for July, gold was priced at Rs.2,992 per gram. Trading this month was mostly affected by a rising US dollar and the subsequent decrease in local demand.
- Gold rates in Ghaziabad seemed to decline gradually for the first two weeks before reaching a monthly low trading figure of Rs.2,843 per gram on the 12th of July.
- This was because of the implementation of GST, which caused investors to refrain from making high-value purchases.
- From the third week onwards, gold prices looked to be improving, thanks to investors slowing experimenting with increased purchases.
- On the final day of this month, gold price in Ghaziabad had surged to end at Rs.2,950 per gram. Despite some late surge, gold rate trend saw a 1.4% decline for July.
Gold Rate Trend in Ghaziabad for August 2017:
- During the first week of August, gold trading remained largely on the weak side. This was because of poor local demand, brought about by GST.
- On the 1st of August, gold was priced at Rs.2,960 per gram.
- The initial few days i.e., the 3rd saw gold price in Ghaziabad go down to Rs.2,930 per gram and continue at this rate from the 5th to the 7th of the month.
- But, a number of key global factors combined with an improved investor sentiment led to gold prices rising gradually.
- On the 28th, gold traded at Rs.3,017 per gram because of a shaky US dollar. This rise could be attributed to the effects of Hurricane Harvey and the effects it had on the US economy.
- When the month ended, gold price in Ghaziabad were recorded at Rs.2,999 per gram. Overall, there was a 1.31% increase in gold prices this month.
Gold Rate Trend in Ghaziabad for September 2017:
- Gold was trading at Rs.3,024 per gram on the 1st of September - a Rs.25 per gram increase from the previous day.
- Prices surged significantly during the first week as demand skyrocketed because of the intensified conflict between the US and North Korea.
- Gold rate in Ghaziabad reached a monthly high figure of Rs.3,130 per gram on the 8th of September, as North Korea conducted an underground nuclear test despite opposition from all the world’s major forces.
- However, the US dollar picked up amidst an improving economy and the latest Federal Reserve meeting, which concluded with possible interest rate hike later in the year.
- On the final day of the month, gold prices in Ghaziabad had dropped to Rs.3,063 per gram, meanwhile recording a 1.29% increase in gold rates.
Gold Rate Trend in Ghaziabad for April 2017 to June 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.2,991 per gram||Rs.3,011 per gram||Rs.3,012 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,011 per gram||Rs.2,992 per gram||Rs.2,992 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,068 per gram on 15 and 16 April||Rs.3,011 per gram on 1 and 2 May||Rs.3,057 on 7 June|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,983 per gram from 8 - 10 April||Rs.2,918 per gram from 11 to 15 May||Rs.2,972 on 27 June|
Gold Rate Trend in Ghaziabad for April 2017:
- When gold trading began in Ghaziabad for April 2017, the yellow metal was priced at Rs.2,991 per gram.
- Prices remained at Rs.2,991 per gram for the next two days as demand remained unchanged.
- On the 4th, however, gold prices increased to reach Rs.3,003 per gram - a Rs.12 incline - as demand went up slightly.
- Rates held on at Rs.3,003 per gram till the 7th but decreased to hit Rs.2,983 per gram on the 8th, which happened to be the lowest gold rate in the city for April.
- Though rates didn’t change on the 9th and the 10th, they went up to Rs.2,998 per gram on the 11th before increasing significantly by Rs.38 to go up to Rs.3,036 per gram on the 12th.
- Prices fluctuated slightly over the next few days but hit Rs.3,068 per gram on the 15th - the highest gold rate this month.
- From the 17th, there were more fluctuations to be seen as a result of rising US dollar value and positive market data.
- By the 19th, gold prices had gone up to Rs.3,057 per gram and then to Rs.3,062 per gram by the 22nd.
- Rates, however, fell for the next few days, before ending the month at Rs.3,011 per gram.
- Even though there were some significant fluctuations, gold prices inclined at a rate of 0.66% in Ghaziabad.
Gold Rate Trend in Ghaziabad for May 2017:
- Gold prices in Ghaziabad for May started at Rs.3,011 per gram. Prices fell significantly this month as demand was low.
- The low demand was brought about by a surging US dollar rate and a subsequent drop in demand from local jewellers.
- By the end of the first week, i.e, the 9th, gold prices had decreased by Rs.49 to hit Rs.2,952 per gram.
- On the 8th, gold prices went down to Rs.2,942 per gram and declined further to hit Rs.2,918 per gram by the 15th.
- However, bullion recovered after US dollar value fell. On the 17th, gold was trading at Rs.2,939 per gram.
- The 18th saw prices surge significantly - by Rs.52 - to bring trading price up to Rs.2,991 per gram
- After some more fluctuations, gold prices remained steady towards the end of the month to close at Rs.2,992 per gram.
- Overall, gold prices in Ghaziabad had declined by 0.49% in the month of May.
Gold Price Trend in Ghaziabad for June 2017:
- In international terms, June was a key month for gold pricing as Euro rates surged after Emmanuel Macron became the president of France.
- The month began with gold trading at Rs.3,012 per gram.
- As US dollar value went down, demand in local circles increased which pushed gold prices up to Rs.3,037 per gram by the 5th.
- Prices went up to Rs.3,057 per gram by the 7th - the highest gold rate for the month.
- Over the next two weeks prices fluctuated considerably - falling for the most part as demand subsided.
- Gold was priced at Rs.3,017 per gram on the 9th but had gone down to Rs.2,982 per gram by the end of the 19th.
- Bullion rates remained at Rs.2,982 per gram till the 22nd before increased slightly to Rs.2,987 per gram on the 23rd.
- Prices went up on the 24th again - this time by Rs.5 - for the metal to trade at Rs.2,992 per gram.
- On the 27th, gold rates fell by Rs.20 but rallied back to reach Rs.2,992 per gram on the 28th.
- During the last two days of June, gold was still trading at Rs.2,992 per gram.
- Gold price trends decreased at a rate of 0.66% in June as there was significantly less demand in the city when compared to other major metropolises.
Gold Rate Trend in Ghaziabad for January 2017 to March 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.2,844 per gram||Rs.2,978 per gram||Rs.3,009 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.2,958 per gram||Rs.3,020 per gram||Rs.2,991 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.2,979 per gram from 23rd of January to 24th of January||Rs.3,031 per gram from the 25th of February to 27th of February||Rs.3,009 per gram on the 1st and 2nd of March|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,844 per gram from the 1st of January to the 3rd of January||Rs.2,957 per gram from the 4th of February to the 6th of February||Rs.2,950 per gram on the 15th of March|
Gold Rate Trend for Ghaziabad in January 2017:
- Gold started the year 2017 at a strong Rs.2,844 per gram, on account of technical buying despite a strong US Dollar on January 1st.
- An increase in demand saw Gold climb to Rs.2,855 per gram on March 4th.
- Healthy global demand saw Gold climb to Rs.2,866 per gram on January 5th.
- US stocks saw a slump as energy shares dropped along with the price of crude oil, allowing Gold to climb to Rs.2,888 per gram on January 10th.
- Uncertainty over the US monetary policy caused Gold to further climb to Rs.2,925 per gram on January 12th.
- Concerns amid Britain’s exit from the European Union saw the global spot price of Gold climb to Rs.2,952 per gram on January 16th and January 17th.
- Uncertainty over the US monetary policy saw the US Dollar slump, causing Gold to climb to an 8-week high of Rs.2,973 per gram on January 18th.
- On the 23rd of January Gold reached a 2-month high of Rs.2,979 per gram amid uncertainty of the future US monetary policy.
- Technical corrections caused Gold to slip to Rs.2,946 per gram on January 27th.
- A weak US Dollar and sluggish economic data from the US saw Gold prices climb to Rs.2,967 per gram on January 30th.
- Gold closed the month’s trade at Rs.2,958 per gram on January 31st.
Gold Rate Trend for Ghaziabad in February 2017:
- Gold opened the month’s trading at Rs.2,978 per gram on February 1st.
- Uncertainty over the upcoming French election, weak industrial data from Germany and a strong US Dollar saw Gold slip to Rs.2,957 per gram to close the week’s trading on February 5th.
- A boost in demand from retailers, jewellers and investors saw Gold prices edge up to Rs.2,999 per gram on February 7th.
- Sustained demand for Gold saw prices further climb to Rs.3,009 per gram on February 8th, 9th and 10th.
- The US Dollar strengthening against the Japanese Yen saw Gold prices slip to Rs.2,983 per gram on February 11th.
- Gold remained stable and closed the second week’s trading at Rs.2,983 per gram on February 12th.
- Gold opened the third week of trading at Rs.2,983 per gram on February 13th.
- Technical corrections saw Gold slip to Rs.2,973 per gram on February 14th and February 15th.
- A weakened US Dollar saw Gold climb to Rs.3,004 per gram on February 17th.
- Gold held firm at Rs.2,999 per gram to close the week’s trade on February 19th.
- Gold opened the fourth week of trading at a stable Rs.2,999 per gram on February 20th.
- A struggling US Dollar amid uncertainty pertaining to the US monetary policy saw Gold climb to weekly high of Rs.3,031 per gram on February 25th.
- A marginally strengthened US Dollar saw Gold prices slip to Rs.3,020 per gram to close the month’s trade on February 28th.
Gold Rate Trend for Ghaziabad in March 2017:
- A stronger US Dollar saw Gold open trading on March 1st at Rs.3,009 per gram.
- Expectations of a US Federal Interest Rate hike in March saw Gold slip to Rs.2,990 per gram between March 3rd and March 6th.
- A weak demand domestically saw Gold prices slip to Rs.2,965 per gram on March 10th.
- A stronger US Dollar and a weak global demand saw domestic prices of Gold fall to Rs.2,951 per gram on March 14th.
- A marginally weakened US Dollar saw Gold prices rise to Rs.2,971 per gram on March 18th and March 19th.
- The failure of a new healthcare bill proposed by President Donald Trump saw Gold climb to Rs.3,003 per gram on March 22nd and March 23rd.
- Technical corrections caused Gold to slip to Rs.2,993 per gram between March 24th and March 26th.
- A strong demand for Gold allowed it to recover to Rs.3,003 per gram between March 27th and March 30th.
- Technical corrections caused Gold to drop to Rs.2,991 per gram to close the month’s trading on March 31st.
|1st day||Rs.3,205 per gram||Rs.3,099 per gram||Rs.2,893 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,099 per gram||Rs.2,941 per gram||Rs.2,844 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,205 per gram from 1st-4th October||Rs.3,213 per gram on 5th & 6th November||Rs.2,893 per gram on 1st & 2nd December|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,088 per gram from 6th-25th October||Rs.2,929 per gram from 25th-27th November||Rs.2,800 per gram from 23rd-28th December|
Gold Rate Trend for Ghaziabad in October 2016
- The price of gold in Ghaziabad was high as demand from both industrial as well as retail sectors was strong, with gold trading at Rs.3,205 per gram on 1st October.
- Prices dipped in the second week due to fluctuations in demand as markets performed better than expected.
- International demand was stable, but domestic demand was stagnant as stricter controls on purchase of bullion put retail investors off making large purchases in spite of it being the festive season.
- The U.S. election and uncertainty over the results kept markets unstable, though prices didn’t show signs of improvement as local demand was still lower than expected.
- Prices recovered somewhat to end the month at Rs.3,099 per gram, falling by 3.30% after the metal saw a revival in fortune as the month ended.
Gold Rate Trend for Ghaziabad in November 2016
- Gold prices were stable as the month began, trading at Rs.3,099 per gram on 1st November as demand was consistent.
- The U.S. presidential election threw up a surprise as Donald Trump beat the odds to secure the presidency, which led to markets plunging and demand for gold rising.
- The sudden announcement of the demonetisation of high value Indian currency led to chaos on the bourses, which boosted demand for gold domestically.
- As the currency shortage became acute, demand for gold dropped, leading to prices stagnating, as international demand was also muted due to a strong U.S. Dollar.
- Gold prices fell by a significant percentage, trading at Rs.2,941 per gram on 30th November due to highly volatile markets.
Gold Rate Trend for Ghaziabad in December 2016
- The price of gold failed to recover in the last month of the year as the effects of demonetisation kept domestic demand muted.
- Gold traded at Rs.2,893 per gram on 1st December as investors moved away from bullion due to strong markets and stable currencies.
- Local demand also followed international trends, with demand for gold low as the U.S. Dollar gained over other global currencies.
- Gold fell to its lowest rate for the quarter during Christmas, as demand dropped to a historic low.
- A slight recovery was seen as the month ended due to an increase in local demand.
- Gold traded at Rs.2,844 per gram on 31st December, marking a decrease of a little over 1% for the month.
|1st day||Rs.3,167 per gram||Rs.3,219 per gram||Rs.3,184 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,219 per gram||Rs.3,205 per gram||Rs.3,217 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,227 per gram from 7th to 9th July||Rs.3,248 per gram on 4th and 10th August||Rs.3,228 per gram from 7th to 12th September|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,163 per gram on 22nd July||Rs.3,205 per gram from 26th to 31st August||Rs.3,184 per gram on 1st and 2nd September|
Gold Rate Trend of Ghaziabad in July 2016
- Gold traded low at the start of the month at Rs.3,167 per gram.
- As the month progressed, trends in the global market worked in favor of the metal.
- Expectations of monetary stimulus from central banks in light of the Brexit vote was high this month.
- The highest price of gold for this month was recorded on 7th to 9th July at Rs.3,227 per gram.
- Demand fell in the third week of July bringing gold prices down.
- Gold recovered in the fourth week and marked an incline of 1.64% this month.
Gold Rate Trend of Ghaziabad in August 2016
- At the start of the month, gold was seen trading at Rs.3,219 per gram till 9th August.
- Jewellers increased their intake to prepare for high festive demand.
- Gold prices started to fall in the second half of August as the chorus of a Fed rate hike grew louder in the global market.
- There was an overall declining trend of 0.43% in gold rates with gold closing this month at Rs.3,205 per gram.
Gold Rate Trend of Ghaziabad in September 2016
- Gold traded at Rs.3,184 per gram at the beginning of the month.
- Gold was able to recover from the hit it took last month as the U.S. Federal Reserve put the rate hike on hold till December because the U.S. presidential campaigns were in full swing.
- Gold prices climbed to Rs.3,217 per gram on 30th September.
- There was an increase of 1.04% in gold prices this month.
|1st day||Rs. 2,943 per gram||Rs. 3,119 per gram||Rs.2,991 per gram|
|Last day||Rs. 3,119 per gram||Rs. 2,960 per gram||Rs.3,167 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,119 per gram on 30th of April||Rs. 3,120 per gram from the 7th to the 9th of May||Rs.3,182 per gram on 28th and 29th June|
|Lowest price||Rs. 2,933 per gram on the 5th of April.||Rs. 2,960 per gram from the 28th to the 31st of May||Rs.2,950 per gram from 2nd June to 5th June|
|Change||Rs. 176 per gram||Rs. 159 per gram||+7.86%|
Gold Rate Trend of Ghaziabad in April 2016
- Gold prices were recorded at Rs. 2,943 per gram on the first of April and remained unchanged until the 5th of the month after which they declined marginally before rising constantly for the following few days.
- Prices fluctuated over the course of the month as marginal losses were written off by subsequent gains.
- The highest price recorded in the month of April was on the last day of the month when rates soared to Rs.3,119.
- The overall increase in rates when comparing prices on the first day and the last day of the month was Rs. 176.
Gold Rate Trend of Ghaziabad in May 2016
- Gold prices were recorded at Rs.3,119 on the 1st of May and remained constant for the next two days after which prices fluctuated for the next three days.
- Prices remained stable at Rs.3,120 from the 7th to the 9th of May after which they declined by Rs.40 to Rs.3,080 and remained unchanged until the 16th of the month.
- Gold prices declined continuously until the end of the month and the overall decline in rates at the end of the month in comparison with the first day of the month was Rs.159.
Gold Rate Trend of Ghaziabad in June 2016
- Gold prices increased steadily over the month of June as international trends began firming in addition to a rise in demand.
- Although there were marginal declines on certain days, the value of the precious metal rose consistently and the highest rate in the month of June was recorded on the 28th and 29th when prices soared to Rs.3,182.
- The overall increase in prices when comparing the first day of the month to the last was Rs.176.
|1st day||Rs. 2,585 per gram||Rs. 2,756 per gram||Rs. 3,068 per gram|
|Last day||Rs. 2,756 per gram||Rs. 3,037 per gram||Rs. 2.948 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs. 2,772 per gram on January 28th.||Rs. 3049 per gram on February 26th||Rs. 3,093 per gram from March 12th to 17th.|
|Lowest price||Rs. 2,617 per gram on January 3rd.||Rs. 2,756 per gram on February 1st||Rs. 2,940 per gram from March 15th to 17th.|
|Change||Rs. 171 per gram||Rs. 281 per gram||Rs. 120 per gram|
Gold Rate Trend of Ghaziabad in January 2016
- Gold traded at Rs. 2,585 per gram on the 1st of January and declined on the 2nd before remaining constant for the following two days after which a gradual increase in price was recorded.
- Prices fluctuated over the course of the month and the highest rate of gold in the month of January was recorded on the 28th when prices hit Rs. 2,772 per gram.
- Gold traded at Rs. 2,772 per gram on the 28th of January.
- A gain of Rs.171 was recorded on the last day of January in comparison with the first day of the month.
Gold Rate Trend of Ghaziabad in February 2016
- Gold traded at Rs. 2,756 per gram on the 1st of February and prices rose steadily until the 15th of the month.
- A small decline was recorded on the 16th of February after which prices fluctuated over the course of the month and the highest rate of gold in the month of February was recorded on the 26th when prices hit Rs. 3,049 per gram.
- The highest price in the month of February was recorded on the 26th as the value of the precious metal rose to Rs.3,049 before the end of the month.
Gold Rate Trend of Ghaziabad in March 2016
- Gold prices remained unchanged at Rs. 3,030 per gram for the first 14 days of the month.
- Gold price dropped by Rs.90 to Rs.2,940 and remained stable for the next three days.
- Gold prices rose again on the 18th of March and remained unchanged at Rs.2,998 until 24th of March and Rs.2,948 between the 25th and 31st of March.
- Although prices remained stable for significant periods of time during March, an overall decline of Rs.120 was recorded between the first and the 31st of March owing to a jeweller strike.
Gold investment avenues in Ghaziabad
Gold is the most common item found in every household in India. People buy gold as an investment or to wear it for various important occasions. Gold sales peak during wedding season, festivals, etc. Since gold is treated as a safe haven asset, investors also buy gold to protect themselves from the market fluctuations. Gold can be brought in Ghaziabad in the following ways:
Over the counter purchases:
This is the most traditional way of buying gold. People prefer looking at the jewellery and trying it on before actually buying it. There are a various jewellers in the city from where people of Ghaziabad can buy gold based on their need. You can also buy gold coins and bars from the jewellers as well as the banks. When you buy gold from the bank it is costlier as you get purity certificate.
Gold can now be purchased from the comforts of your home now. You have access to E-gold, futures and ETFs. You must know that trading in gold is subject to risk. E-gold trade can be done through National Spot Exchange. ETFs are traded on Bombay Stock Exchange.
Also Check Gold Price in NearBy Cities of Ghaziabad
|Gold Rate In Kanpur||Gold Rate In Varanasi||Gold Rate In Allahabad|
|Gold Rate In Aligarh||Gold Rate In Noida||Gold Rate In Agra|
|Gold Rate In Bareilly||Gold Rate In Lucknow||Gold Rate In Meerut|
|Gold Rate In Delhi||Gold Rate In Gurgaon|
- Also Check: Gold Rate in Uttar Pradesh
Read more on Gold
- Auspicious Days to Buy Gold in 2020
- Significance Of Indian Jewellery
- Top 10 Gold ETFs in India
- Why Gold Prices Are Up
- Top 8 Reasons to Invest in Gold