*Disclaimer: Bankbazaar makes no guarantee or warranty on the accuracy of the data provided on this site, the prevailing rates are susceptible to change with Market value and provided on an as-is basis. Nothing contained herein is intended or shall be deemed to be investment advice, implied or otherwise. We accept no liability for any loss arising from the use of the data contained on this website.
Gold Price In Ratlam
Ratlam, a quaint city in Madhya Pradesh is haven for gold buyers from around the country. This is because the gold available is quite pure. Gold jewelry has a purity index of around 92% in Ratlam, sometimes referred to as ‘Gold City’. Come festivals and wedding season, the gold markets are crowded with eager buyers.
The price of the yellow metal in Ratlam tends to fluctuate, owing to the market trends. Economic scenario and international rates also linked to the volatility of gold prices. The yellow metal is available as bars, coins, and jewellery of weights 1 gram, 10 gram, 50 grams, and 100 grams. Gold mainly comes in 24 karats and 22 karats, with prices varying due to the quality of the yellow metal.
Gold Rate Trend in Ratlam for April 2021 to June 2021 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.4,516 per gram||Rs.4,718 per gram||Rs.4,970 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.4,718 per gram||Rs.4,949 per gram||Rs.4,728 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.4,849 per gram on 22 April||Rs.4,970 per gram on 26 May||Rs.4,991 per gram on 3 June|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,516 per gram on 1 April||Rs.4,718 per gram on 1 May and 2 May||Rs.4,728 per gram on 30 June|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Ratlam from April 2021 to June 2021:
- Gold prices in Ratlam opened at the rate of Rs.4,516 per gram in the month of April 2021. During the month it had hit the highest price point on 22nd of April wherein a gram of the precious metal was being traded at the rate of Rs.4,849. The lowest price of the yellow metal was recorded on the 1st of April wherein it stood at the rate of Rs.4,516 per gram. The month closed with gold price in Ratlam being listed at Rs.4,718 per gram. During the month, the overall performance of gold in Ratlam witnessed an increase of 4.47%.
- In the month of May 2021, the gold prices in Ratlam opened at the rate of Rs.4,718 per gram. During the month it had hit the highest price point on 26th of May wherein the precious metal was being traded at the rate of Rs.4,970 per gram. The lowest price of the yellow metal was recorded on the 1st of May and 2nd of May wherein it stood at the rate of Rs.4,718 per gram. During the month, the overall performance of gold in Ratlam witnessed an increase of 4.90%.
- In Ratlam, the price of gold opened at the rate of Rs.4,970 per gram in the month of June 2021. For the sixth month of the year, gold had hit the highest price point of Rs.4,991 per gram on 3rd June 2021. The lowest price was recorded on the 30th of June wherein a gram of 24 karat gold was being sold at the rate of Rs.4,728. During the month, the overall performance of gold in Ratlam witnessed a decline of –4.86%.
Gold Rate Trend in Ratlam for January 2021 to March 2021 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.5,068 per gram||Rs.4,984 per gram||Rs.4,662 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.4,977 per gram||Rs.4,637 per gram||Rs.4,461 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.5,203 per gram on 6 January||Rs.4,984 per gram from 1 February||Rs.4,662 per gram on 1 March|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,925 per gram on 29 January||Rs.4,637 per gram on 27 and 28 February||Rs.4,461 per gram on 31 March|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Ratlam from January 2021 to March 2021:
- Gold prices in Ratlam in January opened at Rs.5,068 per gram for 24 karat gold and soon escalated even more to settle at the highest price point for the month on 6 January, which was Rs.5,203 per gram. However, gold rates started fluctuating through the rest of the month to settle at Rs.4,977 per gram by the last day. The lowest price point was on 29 January at Rs.4,925 per gram. The overall trend of gold rates in Ratlam in January was on a decline with a percentage change of –1.79%.
- In February, gold rates in Ratlam opened at Rs.4,984 per gram for 24 karat gold which was also the highest price that the precious metal would reach this month. Prices started fluctuating through the rest of the month and finally came to settle at the lowest price point by the last day of the month, which was Rs.4,637 per gram. The overall trend of gold prices in Ratlam in February was on a steady decline with –6.96% being the percentage change.
- In March, gold prices in Ratlam opened at a bit higher price point than it ended the previous month, at Rs.4,662 per gram for 24 karat gold. However, this also remained the highest price the yellow metal reached this month in the city, with gold rates steadily declining after that. The lowest price was also on the last day of the month, at Rs.4,461 per gram. Overall, gold prices showed a declining trend with a percentage change of –4.31% in Ratlam in the month of March.
Gold Rate Trend in Ratlam for October 2020 to December 2020 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.5,159 per gram||Rs.5,194 per gram||Rs.4,835 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.5,162 per gram||Rs.4,935 per gram||Rs.5,063 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.5,231 per gram on 12 October||Rs.5,339 per gram on 10 November||Rs.5,120 per gram on 21 December|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,914 per gram on 17 October and 18 October||Rs.4,935 per gram on 30 November||Rs.4,835 per gram on 1 December|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Ratlam from October 2020 to December 2020:
- In Ratlam, the month of October opened with gold price standing at the rate of Rs.5,159 per gram. The price of gold witnessed a fluctuating trend in the city over the next few days. The increase in the rates saw gold record its highest price for the month when a gram was retailing for Rs.5,231 on 12 October.
- The month of November opened with gold price in Ratlam standing at the rate of Rs.5,194 per gram. Gold price closed the month at the rate of Rs.4,935 per gram. The overall performance of the yellow metal witnessed a declining trend wherein the percentage change stood at 4.98%.
- In Ratlam, the month of December opened with gold price standing at the rate of Rs.4,835 per gram. Gold price closed the month at the rate of Rs.5,063 per gram. The overall performance of the yellow metal witnessed an inclining trend wherein the percentage change stood at 4.71%.
Gold Rate Trend in Ratlam for July 2020 to September 2020 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.4,904 per gram||Rs.5,450 per gram||Rs.5,250 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.5,397 per gram||Rs.5,240 per gram||Rs.5,145 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.5,397 per gram on 30 July and 31 July||Rs.5,723 per gram on 8 August||Rs.5,311 per gram on 17 September|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,883 per gram on 4 July, 5 July, and 6 July||Rs.5,221 per gram on 29 August||Rs.5,072 per gram on 29 September|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Ratlam from July 2020 to September 2020:
- Gold prices in Ratlam in the month of July opened and closed at Rs.4,904 per gram and Rs.5,397 per gram, respectively. The prices of the yellow metal were stable on 4 July, 5 July, and 6 July and were at Rs.4,883 for a gram. This was also the lowest rate that the precious metal hit for the month.
- In August, gold prices declined by 3.85% over the course of the month. On 8 August 2020, gold hit its highest prices for the month and was at Rs.5,723 for a gram. The precious metal hit its lowest rate on 29 August and was at Rs.5,221 per gram.
- On 1 September, the price of the yellow metal in the state was at Rs.5,250 per gram. However, gold prices declined by 2.00% by the end of the month and closed at Rs.5,145 for a gram. The highest and lowest rates that the precious metal hit for the month were Rs.5,311 per gram and Rs.5,072 per gram, respectively.
Gold Rate Trend in Ratlam for April 2020 to June 2020 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.4,158 per gram||Rs.4,699 per gram||Rs.4,799 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.4,761 per gram||Rs.4,799 per gram||Rs.4,988 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.4,757 per gram on 26 April to 28 April||Rs.4,833 per gram on 18 May and 19 May||Rs.4,988 per gram on 30 June|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,158 per gram from 1 April to 20 April||Rs.4,646 per gram on 2 May||Rs.4,767 per gram from 12 June to 15 June|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Ratlam from April to June:
- In Ratlam, the price of the precious metal opened at Rs.4,158 per gram on 1 April and was steady till 20 April as the nation-wide lockdown which closed the trading centres in the country. However, at the end of the month, the metal closed at Rs.4,761 per gram on 31 April.
- In May, gold prices in Ratlam opened at Rs.4,699 per gram on 1 May and hit the lowest price of the month at Rs.4,646 per gram on 2 May. Gradually increasing in the market, the precious metal hit its highest price on 18 May at Rs.4,833 per gram. At the end of the month, the rate of gold showed an overall incline of 2.12% closing at Rs.4,799 per gram.
- June was a positive month for gold, opening at Rs.4,799 per gram on 1 June and dipping to its lowest on 12 June at Rs.4,767 per gram. However, with the rising number of cases, the metal closed at Rs.4,988 per gram on 30 June.
Gold Rate Trend in Ratlam for January 2020 to March 2020 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|First Day||Rs.3,985 per gram||Rs.4,179 per gram||Rs.4,263 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.4,179 per gram||Rs.4,358 per gram||Rs.4,158 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.4,216 per gram on 9 January||Rs.4,410 per gram on 25 February||Rs.4,531 per gram on 7, 8, and 9 March|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,011 per gram on 2 and 3 January||Rs.4,132 per gram on 7 February||Rs.4,116 per gram on 18 March|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Ratlam from January 2020 to March 2020:
- The month of January opened with the price of gold standing at the rate of Rs.3,985 per gram in Ratlam. By the second week of the month, the price of the precious metal witnessed continuous growth and had its highest price of the month on 9 January wherein it stood at the rate of Rs.4,216 per gram. Traders across the world resorted to gold as a haven investment in light of the geopolitical issues including the tension between the United States of America and the Middle East. In addition to that the trade deal between Washington and Beijing was also at a critical stage owing to which the prices of the yellow metal had gone up. Although the price of the precious metal had hit its lowest price for the month in the first week of January wherein it stood at the rate of Rs.4,011 per gram, it ended the month of January at the rate of Rs.4,179 per gram on 31 January. The overall performance of the metal witnessed an improvement of 4.86%.
- In February, gold prices continued its upward trend. Opening the month at Rs.4,179 per gram, the price of the metal hit its lowest price on the second day of February. On 2 March, the lowest price of the metal stood at the rate of Rs.4,132 per gram. However, in the following days of the month, gold prices showed an inclining trend with investors shifting to the bullion market as COVID-19 started affecting people at a larger scale and in other parts of the world as well. The price of the metal in the middle of the month was priced at Rs.4,174 per gram. However, in the last two weeks of the month, the yellow metal witnessed a major surge in its price. Increasing to Rs.4,211 per gram on 20 February, the price of the metal hit its monthly high on 25 February at Rs.4,410 per gram due to increased safe-haven demand. The metal closed the month of February wherein it stood at a performance increase of 4.28%.
- Opening the month of March at Rs.4,263 per gram, gold prices in the city of Ratlam in March showed a declining trend at the end of the month. The price of the precious metal hit its monthly high early in the month at Rs.4,531 per gram on 7 March and held steady until 9 March. However, the prices were at a rise due to traders waiting for the interest rate cut by the United States Federal Reserve. In the second week of the month, gold prices showed continuous fluctuations due to mixed trends in the international markets. However, with the novel pandemic, COVID-19 took more lives all over the world and affected much more, investors sold off their assets to hoard cash and survive in the crisis-hit markets affected by lockdowns. The price of the metal hit its lowest price on 18 March at Rs.4,116 per gram. At the end of the month, with trading centres shut due to the lockdown, the price of the metal remained steady and closed at 4,158 per gram with an overall decline percentage of 2.46.
Gold investment avenues in Ratlam
Gold jewellery today is not only a fashion accessory, but also a powerful medium of investment. There are many advantages of investing in gold, with its value increasing offering a huge gain for long-term investors.
Gold is considered an ideal investment, thanks to its ever-increasing value. Though most of the times it is bought in the form of jewellery, gold is also available as bars and coins. Gold coins and bars can be bought at any jewellery store that has BIS certificate. Several nationalized banks also sell gold coins, along with the purity certificate for resale value.
One of the most alluring precious metals, gold can also be bought in different ways, one of them being online. Several jewellery stores also offer gold savings account. Paper gold trading has also gained popularity in the country. Interested investors and speculators can trade in e-gold. Futures trading, gold exchange trading funds (ETFs) and sovereign gold bonds, among the many other methods.
**Disclaimer: The gold rates mentioned above are subject to change as per the market conditions. Before buying gold, it is advisable to refer the current rates.**
- Also Check: Gold Rate in Madhya Pradesh
Also Check Gold Price in NearBy Cities of Ratlam
|Gold Rate In Jabalpur||Gold Rate In Bhopal||Gold Rate In Indore|
|Gold Rate In Udaipur||Gold Rate In Vadodara||Gold Rate In Ahmedabad|
Read more on Gold
- India's Obsession For Gold
- Top 5 Factors That Affect Gold Rate In India
- Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme
- How Gold Markets Run in India