*Disclaimer: Bankbazaar makes no guarantee or warranty on the accuracy of the data provided on this site, the prevailing rates are susceptible to change with Market value and provided on an as-is basis. Nothing contained herein is intended or shall be deemed to be investment advice, implied or otherwise. We accept no liability for any loss arising from the use of the data contained on this website.
Gold price in Bhilai
Located in eastern central India in the state of Chhattisgarh, Bhilai is just 32 kilometres away from Raipur, the capital of the state. Known for the Bhilai Steel Plant, the city is also home to a good number of gold investors. A large number of residents treat gold as an auspicious possession and use it on a daily basis as well as during ceremonies and celebrations. Gold is also considered one of the best gifts that people can give their near and dear ones during festivals and weddings and other ceremonies.
Gold Rate Trend in Bhilai for October 2017 to December 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,063 per gram||Rs.3,006 per gram||Rs.3,016 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,026 per gram||Rs.3,026 per gram||Rs.3,020 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,072 per gram on 13, 14 October||Rs.3,060 per gram on 18, 19 and 20 November||Rs.3,036 per gram 2,3 and 4 December|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,026 per gram 27 October||Rs.3,005 per gram on 06 November||Rs.2,940 per gram on 11, 12, 13 December|
Gold Rate Trend in Bhilai for October 2017:
- In Bhilai, the city from Haryana - gold was priced at Rs.3,063 per gram when trading commenced for October.
- Gold rate in Bhilai decline this month because local demand was comparatively weak and the US dollar index continued to remain strong against other currencies.
- The yellow metal was trading at its highest from the 12th to the 16th at Rs.3,072 per gram - thanks to a sudden rise in overseas demand amid a poor dollar.
- Due to the dollar bouncing back, gold demand continued to weaken towards the second half of October 2017.
- In fact, gold rate in Bhilai were at their lowest towards the final 4 four days of this month - when it was expected to be on the high owing to the festive season.
- An uncharacteristically low festive demand, though, pushed gold price in Bhilai down to Rs.3,026 per gram.
- There was a 1.20% decline in gold prices recorded over the course of this month.
Gold Rate Trend in Bhilai for November 2017:
- The month of November saw gold prices record a positive growth, thanks to uncertainty over the US economy.
- On the 1st of November, gold was priced at Rs.3,006 per gram - which then dropped to monthly low figure of Rs.3,005 per gram on the 6th.
- Prices begun to improve from the second week onwards as demand fluctuated considerably as a combination of factors, involving the Fed rate hike, rising and falling overseas demand, and local festive demand all contributed to upheaval in prices.
- Gold traded at its highest prices for this month from the 18th to the 20th when it traded at Rs.3,060 per gram.
- The final 10 days of this month saw gold rate in Bhilai consolidate as demand continued to decline.
- At the time of closing on the 30th of November, gold was priced at Rs.3,026 per gram.
- A 0.66% change in price trends were recorded this month, thanks to positive change in demand and sales.
Gold Rate Trend in Bhilai for December 2017:
- The last month of Q4 2017 opened on a relatively glib note, with the yellow metal trading at Rs.3,016 per gram.
- Gold price in Bhilai rose to Rs.3,036 per gram as the US President Donald Trump was expected to present his tax restructuring, which caused safe-haven demand to increase.
- The rate of Rs.3,036 per gram seen from the 2nd to the 4th was the highest for the month.
- However, once the negative feedback subsided, the market began to react positively to the changes, which pushed the dollar prices up.
- A rising dollar spelled doom to gold sales and prices fell to Rs.2,940 per gram on the 11th as demand tumbled.
- After this significant fall, gold prices rallied picking up on strong global cues to end 2017 on a respectable note.
- The final day of 2017 saw gold trade at Rs.3,020 per gram. Overall, there was a 0.13% incline in gold prices, thanks to a declining dollar.
Gold Rate Trend in Bhilai for July 2017 to September 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.2,950 per gram||Rs.2,931 per gram||Rs.2,995 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.2,920 per gram||Rs.2,965 per gram||Rs.3,040 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.2,950 per gram on 1 & 2 July||Rs.2,980 per gram on 29 August||Rs.3,100 per gram on 8 September|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,800 per gram on 14 July||Rs.2,900 per gram from 5 to 7 August||Rs.2,995 per gram on 1 September|
Gold rate trend in Bhilai for July 2017
- Gold was trading at Rs.2,950 per gram on the 1st with steady industrial demand.
- Prices dipped to Rs.2,914 per gram on the 4th as local demand declined with the implementation of GST.
- Markets rallied as the US dollar surged on American Independence Day, resulting in gold prices dropping to Rs.2,908 per gram.
- The release of a positive US employment data resulted in gold prices crashing to Rs.2,824 per gram on the 11th, which further plunged to Rs.2,800 per gram on the 14th as local demand for the precious metal was muted.
- With geopolitical tensions rising in the Korean peninsula, the US economy began to collapse, leading to gold prices rising to Rs.2,822 per gram on the 17th.
- Demand for the metal increased in the Asian markets as the dollar rate fluctuated. This led to gold trading firm at Rs.2,917 per gram on the 22nd.
- However, the possibility of a Fed rate hike led to the US dollar rebounding, and gold rates in Bhilai dropped to Rs.2,899 per gram on the 26th with reduced local demand.
- Gold rates in Bhilai fluctuated over the next few days, and was recorded trading at Rs.2,920 per gram on the 31st.
Gold rate trend in Bhilai for August 2017
- When trading commenced for the month of August, the yellow metal was trading at Rs.931 per gram.
- Demand for the metal was muted due to poor global cues, and the bullion touched a low monthly figure of Rs.2,900 per gram on the 5th.
- Gold rates in Bhilai surged to Rs.2,975 per gram on the 11th as the North Korean government threatened the US with a nuclear war, pushing safe-haven investments higher.
- However, demand for the precious metal dropped with the US dollar strengthening over the next few days. This led to gold rates plunging to Rs.2,951 per gram on the 15th.
- The continued aggression in the Korean peninsula pushed gold prices up to Rs.2,967 per gram on the 25th after North Korea threatened with nuclear tests.
- Gold price in Bhilai rose to Rs.2,980 per gram on the 29th as a result of increased buying from retail jewellers and investors around the world.
- Gold rate in Bhilai dropped over the next two days to Rs.2,965 per gram due to reduced local demand for the metal.
Gold rate trend in Bhilai for September 2017
- Gold opened trading at Rs.2,995 per gram, when the month began in Bhilai.
- News about North Korea’s two-stage thermonuclear test broke out, pushing safe-haven investments higher. This resulted in gold prices rising to Rs.3,088 per gram on the 6th.
- North Korea’s confirmation on their successful nuclear weapon tests sent world markets crashing. This resulted in investors around the world gravitating towards safe-haven investments like gold, simultaneously pushing prices up to Rs.3,100 per gram on the 8th.
- The recovering economy coupled with a rising dollar proved to be unfavourable as overseas demand declined significantly. This led to gold rates dropping to Rs.3,050 per gram on the 14th.
- Prices dropped further on the 19th to Rs.3,023 per gram as investors and retailers suspended purchases with the rise of the US dollar.
- Volatile markets resulted in varying demand over the next few days. However, demand surged with the arrival of the festive season and gold was trading at Rs.3,081 per gram on the 26th.
- The rest of the month witnessed prices declining against a strong US dollar, and the yellow metal was trading at Rs.3,040 per gram on the 30th.
Gold Rate Trend in Bhilai for April 2017 to June 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.2,956 per gram||Rs.2,984 per gram||Rs.2,977 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.2,984 per gram||Rs.2,963 per gram||Rs.2,967 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,040 per gram on 15 April and 16 April||Rs.2,984 per gram on 1 and 30 May||Rs.3,030 per gram on 7 June|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,954 per gram on 8 April and 9 April||Rs.2,890 per gram on 15 May||Rs.2,940 per gram on 20 June|
Trend of Gold Rate in Bhilai for April 2017
- When gold trading began on the 1st of April, the metal was priced at Rs.2,956 per gram.
- Due to an increase in demand, rates went up to Rs.2,962 per gram on the 3rd and then to Rs.2,977 per gram.
- Prices increased for the next few days but dropped towards the end of the first week as local jewellers refrained from buying more gold.
- By the 8th, gold prices were down to Rs.2,954 per gram.
- Rates fluctuated for the next few days before reaching Rs.3,040 per gram on the 15th - the highest gold price for the month.
- However, as demand fell, gold prices dropped to go down to Rs.3,031 per gram by the 19th.
- The last few days of the month saw prices fluctuate considerably but increase towards the end of the month to close at Rs.2,984 per gram.
- Overall, gold prices inclined at a rate of 0.94% for the month.
Trend of Gold Rate in Bhilai for May 2017
- The month of May in Bhilai began with gold trading at Rs.2,984 per gram.
- But, as demand went down owing to lack of purchases from local jewellers, prices fell by Rs.2,955 per gram - a Rs.29 drop.
- On 4th, prices dropped significantly as it went from Rs.2,950 per gram to Rs.2,922 per gram as demand showed no signs of picking up.
- Rates decreased consistently due to low an increase in US dollar value and went down to Rs.2,903 per gram by the 9th.
- Gold trading was weak till the 15th but picked up significantly on the 16th and then the 17th to end the day at Rs.2,956 per gram.
- Trading remained stable for the next few days before surging to Rs.2,979 per gram on the 22nd.
- However, as there were some fluctuations in demand, prices remained on the weaker side over the last week of the month.
- On the final day of May, gold prices were recorded at Rs.2,963 per gram.
- Despite some positive gains in the latter half of the month, gold price trends saw a decline of 0.70% for the month.
Gold Rate Trend in Bhilai for June 2017
- Following the news about the implementation of Goods and Services Tax (GST), June began on a cautious note.
- On 1st June, bullion was priced at Rs.2,985 per gram but slid down to Rs.2,964 per gram on the 2nd.
- However, some positive sales figures brought prices up to Rs.2,994 per gram on the 3rd, which then went up to Rs.3,017 per gram by the end of the 8th.
- As demand went down, gold rates went down to Rs.2,987 per gram on the 9th and continued a downward trend for the corresponding 10 days.
- From Rs.2,981 per gram on the 11th, gold prices gradually fell to Rs.2,949 per gram by the end of the 19th.
- The price drop could be attributed to a strong US dollar and a consequent fall in demand in Asian markets.
- Prices stabilised towards the end of June to end at Rs.2,967 per gram.
- Gold prices in Bhilai declined at a rate of 0.33% for the month of June.
|1st day||Rs.2,844 per gram||Rs.2,978 per gram||Rs.3,009 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.2,958 per gram||Rs.3,020 per gram||Rs.2,991 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.2,979 per gram on 24th and 25th of January||Rs.3,031 per gram from 25th February||Rs.3,009 per gram on the 1st and 2nd of March|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,844 per gram from 1st January to 3rd February||Rs.2,957 per gram from 4th February to 6th February||Rs.2,950 per gram on 15th March|
Gold Rate Trend for Bhilai in January 2017:
- Though the last quarter of 2016 was disappointing, rates seemed to pick up during the first quarter of 2017.
- Gold prices in Bhilai started at Rs.2,844 per gram on 1st January, which went up over the course of the month.
- As the month saw more cash flow into the economy and reduce the influences of demonetisation, gold prices seemed to pick up.
- The month was quite positive as rate seen on the 1st was the lowest for the entire month.
- On 24th, gold prices hit their highest for the month at Rs.2,979 per gram.
- The month saw gold rates incline at a rate of 4%.
Gold Rate Trend for Bhilai in February 2017:
- February, though not as productive for gold rates in Bhilai, saw gold price trends continue on a positive note.
- Gold was priced at Rs.2,978 per gram when the month began - a rate which began to climb as days progressed.
- However, gold prices fluctuated to hit their lowest within the first week when they hit Rs.2,957 per gram.
- Consequently, after that fall, gold prices never seemed to go down again and hit the highest for the month at Rs.3,031 per gram on 25th.
- The month saw gold prices incline at the rate of 1.41% in Bhilai.
Gold Rate Trend for Bhilai in March 2017:
- The last month of Q1 2017 saw gold prices drop as plenty of global factors brought the demand down.
- On 1st of March, gold was selling at Rs.3,009 per gram - which happened to be the highest gold rate for the month.
- Gold prices seemed to fluctuate considerably and hit the lowest rate on 15th when it was trading at Rs.2,950 per gram.
- However, rates picked up slightly to end the month on a high at Rs.2,991 per gram.
- Despite a resurgence toward the end of the month, gold price trends still went down by 0.59% in March.
- On an average, gold price trends inclined at the rate of 1.60% during the first quarter of 2017.
|1st day||Rs.3,152 per gram||Rs.3,065 per gram||Rs.2,893 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,067 per gram||Rs.2,942 per gram||Rs.2,821 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,152 per gram on 1st October and 2nd October||Rs.3,166 per gram on 9th November||Rs.2,893 per gram on 5th and 6th December|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,021 per gram on 15th October and 16th October||Rs.2,914 per gram on 25th November||Rs.2,767 per gram on 26th December|
Gold Rate Trend for Bhilai in October 2016
- Gold traded at Rs.3,152 per gram in Bhilai, with prices remaining constant until the next day due to sustained demand. This was also the highest rate at which gold traded for the month of October in Bhilai.There was a minor decline noted in the price of gold over the next few days.
- Gold rates were steady at Rs.3,040 per gram for 24 karat gold on the 6th of October and declined steadily as the weeks progressed. On the 15th of October, rate of gold plunged to Rs.3,021 per gram and was the same the next day as well. This was the lowest rate at which gold traded at for the month of October.
- However, despite the stability in prices, there was a decline of 2.69% noted in the price of gold at the end of October.
Gold Rate Trend for Bhilai in November 2016
- Gold rate was quite high during the beginning of the month where the price was Rs.3,065 per gram. However, prices increased from the 2nd of November due to a high demand for gold in both overseas and domestic markets.
- The rate of gold was Rs.3,101 per gram on 2nd November and Rs.3,115 per gram on 3rd November. On the 4th of November, rate of gold fell down to cost Rs.3,109 per gram.
- On the 5th of November, the rate of gold shot up to Rs.3,119 per gram and stayed steady at this the next day as well. This rate however could not be sustained and reduced over the next couple of days before shooting up to Rs.3166 per gram on the 9th of December which was the highest for the month of November.
- On November 8th, Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the ban of notes worth Rs.500 and Rs.1,000 in order to curb corruption and the rise of black money. This was termed as demonetization. Due to the severe cash crunch that followed in the wake of this announcement, demand for gold reduced thereby reducing the price, although market conditions prevented the decline from becoming too severe.
- The price of gold continued to decline steadily throughout November with a few minor variations here and there.
- From the 20th of November, gold rate Rs.2,986 per gram. Gold traded at Rs.2,914 per gram on the 25th of November which was the lowest rate at which gold traded at for the month of November.
- As the month drew to a close the price of gold varied before closing at Rs.2,942 per gram which was quite low as compared to the previous months. A number of factors contributed to a decline of 4.01% in the price of gold.
Gold Rate Trend for Bhilai in December 2016
- The price of gold on the 1st of December was Rs.2,893 per gram. Gold rate increased by Rs.2 the next day but decreased steadily thereafter over the next few days.
- However, the rate of gold shot up to Rs.2,893 per gram on the 5th of December and 6th of December which was also the highest rate at which gold traded at for the month of December.
- Price of gold declined thereafter and fluctuated between Rs.2,864 to Rs.2,834 and finally declining to Rs.2,803 per gram in the 15th of December.
- As the days passed by, the rate of gold continued declined with a few minor fluctuations. This could be attributed to reduced demand for gold both overseas and in India.
- On the last day of the month, the price of gold was Rs.2,821 per gram. A decline of 2.48% was recorded over with respect to gold rate.
|1st day||Rs.3,127.50 per gram||Rs.3,215 per gram||Rs.3,132 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,214 per gram||Rs.3,148 per gram||Rs.3,169 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,214 per gram on 30th and 31st July||Rs.3,224 per gram on 3rd August||Rs.3,195 on 8th September|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,127.50 per gram on 1st July||Rs.3,148 per gram on 31st August||Rs.3,132 on 1st September|
Gold Rate Trend of Bhilai in July 2016
- Positive trends took over the global market leading to high demand for the yellow metal.
- Gold traded at Rs.3,127.5 per gram at the start of the month.
- Prices of gold climbed as there were high expectations of monetary stimulus from central banks to settle the dust of the Brexit vote.
- By the end of the month, gold was trading at Rs.3,214 per gram, the highest price for July.
- Overall, prices increased by 2.77% this month.
Gold Rate Trend of Bhilai in August 2016
- Gold traded at Rs.3,215 per gram as demand at the start of the month continued to be high.
- Gold climbed to Rs.3,249 per gram on 3rd August which was the highest for this month.
- The market’s bullish sentiments continued to rule the market till the U.S. Federal Reserve raised expectations of an interest rate hike again.
- Gold prices declined to Rs.3,148 per gram on 31st August which was the lowest price for this month.
- There was a decline of 2.08% in gold prices this month.
Gold Rate Trend of Bhilai in September 2016
- The global market continued to have a bearish outlook at the start of the month but this turned around very quickly.
- Gold traded at Rs.3,132 per gram on 1st September and climbed to Rs.3,195 on 8th September, the highest price for this month.
- The U.S. Federal Reserve postponed the rate hike to December as the U.S. presidential elections were soon approaching.
- Demand for gold soared as investors were drawn to the yellow metal for its safe-haven appeal.
- Gold traded at Rs.3,169 per gram on 30th September marking an increase of 1.18% in gold prices this month.
|1st day||Rs. 2,894 per gram||Rs. 3,069 per gram||Rs.2,918|
|Last day||Rs. 3,069 per gram||Rs. 2,916 per gram on 31st of May||Rs.3,103|
|Highest price||Rs.3,069 per gram on the 30th of April||Rs. 3,073 per gram on 7th and 8th of May||Rs.3,180 per gram on 27th June|
|Lowest price||Rs. 2,876 per gram on 4th of April||Rs. 2,900 per gram on the 30th of May||Rs.2,911 per gram on 3rd June|
Gold Rate Trend of Bhilai in April 2016
- Gold traded at Rs. 2,894 per gram on the 1st of April.
- Gold rate fluctuated a lot in April but still managed to rise to Rs. 3,069 per gram by the end of the month.
Gold Rate Trend of Bhilai in May 2016
- Expectations of a rate hike by the U.S. Federal Reserve pushed down gold prices as gold stood at Rs. 3,051 in the second week of May.
- Rising dollar further led to the decline of gold in May as gold traded at Rs. 2,916 on the 31st of May.
Gold Rate Trend of Bhilai in June 2016
- Owing to dips in the global market, gold traded at very low rates at the start of June with the lowest being Rs.2,911 per gram on 3rd June.
- Prices soon picked up as the markets recovered and domestic demand lent stability.
- The overall trend indicated a rise of 6.34% with gold trading at high rates of Rs.3,180 per gram on 27th June.
|1st day||Rs. 2,541 per gram||Rs. 2,714 per gram||Rs. 2,994 per gram|
|Last day||Rs. 2,710 per gram||Rs. 2,964 per gram||Rs. 2,883 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs. 2,727 per gram on January 27th||Rs. 2,987 per gram on 26th of February||Rs. 2,994 per gram on 1st and 2nd of March|
|Lowest price||Rs. 2,538 per gram on 2nd and 3rd of January||Rs. 2,714 per gram on 1st of February||Rs. 2,871 per gram on March 31st|
Gold Rate Trend of Bhilai in January 2016
- Gold held steady at Rs. 2,541 on 1st of January.
- Gold witnessed a steady rise from the 6th of January owing to global demand.
- Gold hit its highest for the month on 27th January at Rs. 2,727 per gram.
Gold Rate Trend of Bhilai in February 2016
- Gold stood at Rs. 2,714 per gram on the 1st of February.
- There was a steady rise in gold rate in February and gold hits its peak for the month on 26th of February at Rs. 2,987 per gram.
Gold Rate Trend of Bhilai in March 2016
- There was a rise in gold rate from 29th of February as gold held steady at Rs. 2,994 per gram on 1st of March.
- Low demand led to a further decline as gold was at its lowest for the month at Rs. 2,871 on 28th of March.
Gold Rate in Bhilai
The rates of gold in Bhilai may differ from jeweller to jeweller depending upon the purity of the precious metal. 24 karat gold is the most expensive form of gold and its level of purity stands at 99.9%.
24 karat gold – Since 24 karat gold is 99.9% pure, it is not only the most expensive form of gold, but is also a great investment option. But the problem with 24 karat gold is that it is produced in a manner such that it is almost impossible to reuse it for the production of ornaments and jewellery, which is why the number of people who invest in it is not as high as it could be. The price of one gram of 24 karat gold in Bhilai is Rs.2,999 as on the 9th of March, 2016. This price is based on global trends over the past one year, which saw the value of gold reduce during the second half of 2015 and increase steadily in the first few months of 2016.
22 karat gold – 22 karat gold is only 92% pure in comparison with the 99.9% purity of 24 karat gold. However, the number of people who invest in 22 karat gold is significantly higher in comparison with the number of people who invest in 24 karat gold. The reason for this is that 22 karat gold is primarily sold in the form of jewellery and even if it is not, it can be reused to produce ornaments and jewellery, making it a popular choice among the residents of Bhilai. As on the 9th of March, 2016, the price of one gram of 22 karat gold in Bhilai stood at Rs.2,817.
Gold Investment Avenues in Bhilai
Gold is looked upon as a great investment option as it is not only safe but also because it offers high liquidity. The precious metal has great appeal in the city of Bhilai as people tend to use it during weddings and festivals, thus driving up prices during these times. Gold is also used a great gifting option in the city as people offer the precious metal to their near and dear ones during festive occasions and other sacred ceremonies. Following are the best investment avenues for those who would like to trade gold in Bhilai:
Over-the-counter: Over-the-counter dealings are the best way to purchase gold in Bhilai. The rates and prices offered by jewellers may vary based on the location in the city, but the difference is relatively small and a certificate is awarded upon the purchase of the precious metal. The most common forms of gold purchased by residents of Bhilai are bars, coins and jewellery, and the city is home to a number of jewellers and traders from whom the yellow metal can be purchased.
Market Trade: Thanks to modern technology, gold can now be purchased by investors from the comfort of their homes or offices. E-gold, ETFs and futures contracts are the best options for investment through market trade. While E-gold can be bought and sold through the National Spot Exchange, ETFs can be traded on the Mumbai Stock Exchange.
- Also Check: Gold Rate in Chhattisgarh
Also Check Gold Price in NearBy Cities of Bhilai
|Gold Rate in Ranchi||Gold Rate in Bhopal||Gold Rate In Raipur|
|Gold Rate in Indore||Gold Rate in Nagpur||Gold Rate In Ratlam|
|Gold Rate In Jabalpur||Gold Rate In Jamshedpur|
Read more on Gold
- Auspicious Days To Buy Gold In 2016
- Significance Of Gold In Indian Culture
- How Will Restricting Gold Imports in India Affect Gold Rates?
- Hallmark Kdm 916 Varieties Of Gold
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Gold Monetisation Scheme