*Disclaimer: Bankbazaar makes no guarantee or warranty on the accuracy of the data provided on this site, the prevailing rates are susceptible to change with Market value and provided on an as-is basis. Nothing contained herein is intended or shall be deemed to be investment advice, implied or otherwise. We accept no liability for any loss arising from the use of the data contained on this website.
Gold Price in Haldwani
Home to the Uttarakhand Open University, Government Medical College, and Dr Susheela Tiwari Government Hospital, Haldwani has come a long way from being a market for the people visiting the Himalayan foothills. The city is developing fast and the old school thinking of owning gold merely in the form of jewellery for ornamentation is being phased out as the benefits of investing in gold ETFs, etc. is becoming more prominent.
Gold rate in Haldwani
The gold rate in any city in the world is affected by various factors including byt not limited to international gold rate trends, purity of the gold, etc.
24 karat gold: The purest form of gold is 24 karat gold, and it rates 99.9% pure. Although this form of gold is the most expensive and most valuable, it is unfit for being used by goldsmiths and jewellers because of its brittle and soft physical nature. Gold in this form is usually held as bullion or coins. Currently the price for 10 grams of 24 karat gold in Haldwani is Rs.30,300 (as on 14th March, 2016).
22 karat gold: While gold in this form may not be the purest, it is the highest quality that can be used for jewellery making and ornamentation. The gold is purposefully mixed with impurities that raise the strength and malleability of the gold in order to make it ideal for jewellery making. Most goldsmiths and jewellers prefer 22 karat gold of 91.6% purity to fashion their ornaments. Currently the price for 10 grams of 22 karat gold in Haldwani is Rs.28,100 (as on 14th March, 2016).
Gold Rate Trend in Haldwani for January 2018 to March 2018 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
Rs.3,010 per gram
Rs.3,077 per gram
Rs.3,113 per gram
Rs.3,066 per gram
Rs.3,129 per gram
Rs.3,134 per gram
Rs.3,120 per gram on 24 and 25 January
Rs.3,161 per gram on 18 and 19 February
Rs.3,171 per gram on 25 and 26 March
Rs.3,010 per gram from 1 to 3 January
Rs.3,035 per gram on 9 February
Rs.3,098 per gram on 19 & 20 March
Gold Rate Trend in Haldwani for January 2018:
- Gold prices in Haldwani saw considerable changes over the course of January 2018, thanks to a rapidly fluctuating market demand.
- When the month began, gold was priced at Rs.3,010 per gram. This continued on till the 3rd of the month as demand remained steady. Also, rates recorded over these three days were the lowest for the month.
- After considerable changes initially, the metal recorded its highest rate for this month on the 24th and the 25th of the month, when it traded at Rs.3,120 per gram.
- This rise was due to a declining US dollar, which was hit by a weak equity market.
- Gold consolidated as the final week wore on to trade at Rs.3,060 per gram at the time of closing on the 31st of January.
- A price incline of 1.19% was recorded over the course of this month’s trading.
Gold Rate Trend in Haldwani for February 2018:
- During February 2018, gold continued on its upward trajectory with the aid of poor equity markets which helped the precious metal gain in its stature.
- On the 1st of February, gold was priced at Rs.3,077 per gram. Although, the month began strongly, gold price in Haldwani fluctuated over the course of the first two weeks as the dollar was holding strong.
- The 9th saw gold trade at its lowest monthly rate of Rs.3,035 per gram as markets stabilised after a jittery start and gold prices plummeted as a result.
- Gold price in Haldwani surged during the third week, thanks to a strong local demand courtesy of the wedding season. Gold rates reached their highest for the month on the 18th and the 19th when the it traded at Rs.3,161 per gram.
- From the 20th onwards, the yellow metal’s rates consolidated as the US dollar firmed up against other currencies.
- When the month came to an end, the metal was priced at Rs.3,129 per gram, and recorded at 1.68% incline in prices.
Gold Rate Trend in Haldwani for March 2018:
- When March began, gold was priced at Rs.3,113 per gram. Gold saw consistent improvement over the initial few days as it was helped by a strong local demand.
- During the second week, gold demand increased, and rates went up to as high as Rs.3,134 per gram.
- However, demand subsided after the slightly busy period and, as a result, rates fell. The yellow metal traded at monthly low rates of Rs.3,098 per gram over the 18th and 19th of the month.
- This didn’t last long though, as gold bounced back within less than a week to record its highest rate of Rs.3,171 per gram on the 25th and the 26th.
- The month drew to a close with gold prices consolidating down to Rs.3,134 per gram.
- Overall, gold price in Haldwani trends recorded a 0.67% incline this month, thanks to a strong local demand and a weak US dollar.
Gold Rate Trend in Haldwani for October 2017 to December 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,063 per gram||Rs.3,006 per gram||Rs.3,016 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,026 per gram||Rs.3,026 per gram||Rs.3,020 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,072 per gram from 12 to 16 October||Rs.3,060 per gram from 18 to 20 November||Rs.3,036 per gram from 2 to 4 December|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,026 per gram on 27, 30 and 31 October||Rs.3,006 per gram on 1 November||Rs.2,910 per gram on 11 to 13 December|
Gold Rate Trend in Haldwani for October 2017:
- In Haldwani, the hilly town of Uttarakhand, gold opened at Rs.3,063 per gram when for October 2017.
- Gold demand was weak for much of this month and rates high Rs.3,028 per gram by the 6th due to a strong dollar and strong local markets.
- Even the festive seasons did little to spur investor demand, with the famous Dhanteras festival bringing about little change in demand.
- Prices seemed to be on the decline towards the end of the month as local demand saw little signs of recuperating.
- Gold price in Haldwani were, in fact, at their lowest this month between the 27th and the 31st when the metal traded at Rs.3,026 per gram.
- A poor domestic demand led to gold price trends falling by 1.20% for this month.
Gold Rate Trend in Haldwani for November 2017:
- Gold price in Haldwani had dropped to Rs.3,006 per gram when trading began for the month of November, which was the lowest rate recorded the entire month.
- But, with positive global cues gold rates in Haldwani seemed to increase over the subsequent days hitting the Rs.3,045 per gram mark by the 10th of the month.
- As the US dollar remained weak and as local demand surged, gold rates reached the Rs.3,060 per gram margin on 18th November.
- This also happened to be the highest rate for the month, made possible by a failing US dollar and an increased festive season demand.
- However, the greenback recuperated to push gold rate down over the remaining days of the month.
- When the month ended, the yellow metal was priced at Rs.3,026 per gram and there was a 0.66% incline in price trends recorded over the course of the month.
Gold Rate Trend in Haldwani for December 2017:
- December’s trading also yielded positive results in terms of sales figures.
- On the 1st of December, the yellow metal was priced at Rs.3,016 per gram, which then rose to Rs.3,036 per gram on the 2nd before continuing till the 4th of the month.
- This sharp increase was due to a weak US dollar performance compounded by some poor policies from US president Donald Trump.
- Gold hit its lowest price point for the month on the 11th when it traded at Rs.2,910 per gram. This rate continued on till the 13th of the month as the US markets remained strong.a
- Gold price in Haldwani underwent a lot of fluctuations over the course of the month before consolidating to end at Rs.3,020 per gram.
- There was a 0.13% incline recorded with regards to gold prices in Haldwani.
Gold Rate Trend in Haldwani for July 2017 to September 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.2,992 per gram||Rs.2,960 per gram||Rs.3,024 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.2,950 per gram||Rs.2,999 per gram||Rs.3,063 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.2,992 per gram on 1 and 2 July||Rs.3,017 per gram on 28 August||Rs.3,130 per gram on 8 September|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,843 per gram on 12 and 13 July||Rs.2,930 per gram on 3 August and from 5 to 7 August||Rs.3,024 per gram on 1 September|
Gold Rate Trend in Haldwani for July 2017:
- Gold rates in Haldwani opened on a high of Rs.2,992 per gram on the 1st of July.
- The 1st and the 2nd saw a considerably higher rate of gold purchases as the newly legalised GST hadn’t yet taken hold of the market.
- From the 3rd onwards, however, gold prices in Haldwani began to be impacted by the 3% GST levied on all gold purchases.
- GST put a halt to positive investor sentiments, which led to gold rates falling for vast majority of this month.
- The yellow metal’s prices saw significant decreases as it traded at Rs.2,942 per gram on the 4th, which then went down to Rs.2,902 per gram by the end of 9th July.
- Gold prices in Haldwani fell further to Rs.2,872 per gram on the 11th before recording a monthly low figure of Rs.2,843 per gram on the 13th of July.
- The fall in prices occurred despite the US dollar being hit by the US president Donald Trump’s Russia-related scandal.
- Gold trading remained low yet steady with the metal seen trading at Rs.2,883 per gram by the end of July 20.
- The last ten days saw gold rates bounce back as bullion trading was propped up by a weak dollar and a relatively improving domestic outlook.
- When the month ended, gold was priced at Rs.2,950 per gram - a Rs.42 decline from the first day’s rates.
Gold Rate Trend in Haldwani for August 2017:
- In August, gold trading improved as local off take from jewellers and investors surged despite weak demand globally.
- On the 1st of August, gold was priced at Rs.2,960 per gram, which was a slight improvement from the previous day’s rates.
- The lowest rate of Rs.2,930 per gram for the month was recorded between the 3rd and the 7th of the month despite weak dollar performance.
- Gold prices in Haldwani improved from then on, hitting Rs.2,999 per gram on the 11th but fluctuating due to weak demand for the subsequent week.
- Rates reached a monthly high of Rs.3,017 per gram on the 28th as demand from local circles as buying intensified.
Gold Rate Trend in Haldwani for September 2017:
- During September, price of gold in Haldwani improved, thanks to positive cues worldwide.
- Gold rates reached a monthly high of Rs.3,130 per gram as the North Korean administration confirmed rumours of its latest nuclear test.
- Prices consolidated towards the end of the month as the US greenback made a comeback.
- When the month ended, gold price in Haldwani were recorded at Rs.3,063 per gram.
- There was a 1.29% increase in price trends this month, which was the result of a weak US market.
Gold Rate Trend in Haldwani for April 2017 to June 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.2,991 per gram||Rs.3,011 per gram||Rs.3,012 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,011 per gram||Rs.2,992 per gram||Rs.2,992 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,068 per gram on 15 and 16 April||Rs.3,011 per gram on 1 and 2 May||Rs.3,057 per gram on 7 June|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,983 per gram on 8 April and 9 April||Rs.2,918 per gram on 11 to 15 May||Rs.2,780 per gram on 27 June|
Gold rate trend in Haldwani for April 2017
- Gold price in Haldwani opened at Rs.2,991 per gram on 01st April 2017.
- Gold remained stable for till the 3rd of April and increased slightly on the 04th of the month and traded at Rs.3,003 per gram.
- Gold price in Haldwani remained stable from the 04th of the month to the 07th of the month despite weaker trends overseas as demand from domestic market poured in.
- As it was festive season, the demand from the local gold spots increased.
- However, as the U.S. dollar was steady, gold prices fell and traded at Rs.2,983 per gram which is the lowest for the month of April.
- Prices stabilised for the rest of the month due to demand vagaries, though domestic demand helped keep prices from falling too steeply.
- On the 15th and 16th of April, gold prices increased as demand from jewellers picked up from the domestic market and traded at Rs.3,068 per gram which is highest gold price recorded this month.
- April ended with gold priced at Rs.3,011 per gram on 30 April and recording an increase in price of 0.66% during the month.
Gold rate trend in Haldwani for May 2017
- Gold opened strongly as the beginning of the month began soon succumbed to weak trend overseas.
- Gold rate in Haldwani stood at Rs.3,011 per gram on the 01st and 2nd of May which was the highest price for this month.
- Throughout the month, gold prices declined by 0.63% as markets were negatively affected due to the victory of Emmanuel Macron in the French presidential election.
- Throughout the month, gold did not capture the centre stage again as the U.S dollar was steady and was at its highest value in the year 2017 due to positive market conditions.
- Price of gold in Haldwani was more or less stable towards the end of the month as demand stagnated and internal crises in the United States led to stock markets faltering.
- Lowered demand from China and other Asian countries kept gold prices low but domestic demand kept them steady.
- Gold ended the month priced at Rs.2,992 per gram.
Gold rate trend in Haldwani for June 2017
- Gold price in Haldwani picked up at the beginning of June and traded at Rs.3,012 per gram.
- The highest price for the month of June was recorded on the 7th when gold traded at Rs.3,057 per gram.
- Experts believe that gold prices picked up due to visible fluctuations in the U.S dollar under Trump’s leadership which increased the demand for the yellow metal in the bullion market.
- Markets were also shaky as the G20 summit was underway and global leaders deliberated on socio-economic policies.
- Local demand was muted in spite of favourable market conditions, as evidenced by gold prices falling to Rs.3,007 per gram from 10-14 June.
- While U.S. markets were still uncertain due to poor jobs data, the U.S. dollar gained on other global currencies.
- Gold price in Haldwani drifted and hit the lowest when it traded at Rs.2,780 per gram on 27 June.
- Gold prices were on the decline for the remainder of the month due to lowered demand from Asia and Europe.
- The month ended with gold trading at Rs.2,992 per gram on 30 June, registering a loss in value of 0.66% over the course of the month.
Gold Rate Trend in Haldwani for January 2017 to March 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.2,844 per gram||Rs.2,978 per gram||Rs.3,009 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.2,958 per gram||Rs.3,020 per gram||Rs.2,991 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.2,979 per gram on 24th and 25th of January||Rs.3,031 per gram from 25th February to||Rs.3,009 per gram on the 1st and 2nd of March|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,844 per gram from 1st January to 3rd February||Rs.2,957 per gram from 4th February to 6th February||Rs.2,950 per gram on 15th March|
Gold Rate Trend for Haldwani in January 2017
- Gold traded at Rs.2,844 per gram from the 1st of January to the 3rd of January in Haldwani.
- Thanks to stable demand for this metal, the rate of gold went up marginally to trade at Rs.2,855 per gram before rising even further to trade at Rs.2,866 per gram from the 5th of January to the 9th.
- Due to a rise in the demand for this metal the price of gold continued to rise with marginal fluctuations.
- On the 24th of January, gold was priced at Rs.2,979 per gram which was the highest at which gold traded at for the month. This rate was seen the next day as well.
- At the end of January, gold was priced at Rs.2,958 per gram, recording a rise of 4% in the rate of gold.
Gold Rate Trend for Haldwani in February 2017
- Gold was priced at Rs.2,978 per gram on the 1st of February and was steady at this rate until the 3rd of February.
- However, on the 4th of February, the rate of gold reduced due to a fall in the demand for this metal.
- This rate was noted until the 6th of February post which the rate of gold increased again.
- Thanks to steady demand noted in both domestic as well as international markets, the rate of gold shot up to Rs.3,009 per gram on the 8th of February and stayed at this rate until the 10th of February before declining again.
- This precious metal was steady at Rs.2,999 per gram from the 18th of February to the 24th of February due to steady demand.
- O the last day of the month of February in Haldwani, gold traded at Rs.3,020 per gram recording an incline of 1.41% in the rate of gold.
Gold Rate Trend for Haldwani in March 2017
- This precious metal was priced at Rs.3,009 per gram on the 1st of March and stayed at this rate until the 2nd as well
- However, the rate of gold fell the next day to trade at Rs.2,990 per gram and stayed steady at this rate until the 6th before reducing again.
- Due to the impact of the Dutch elections as well as the U.S. Fed’s decision regarding the rate of interest, the price of gold plunged to a monthly low of Rs.2,950 per gram on the 15th of March.
- A marginal recovery was noted in the rate of gold hereafter however.
- Gold traded at Rs.3,003 per gram from the 22nd of March till the 23rd before falling to Rs.2,993 per gram on the 24th of March. Gold was steady at this rate until the 26th after which, due to a high demand for this metal, increased to trade at Rs.3,003 per gram from the 27th of March till the 30th of March.
- Towards the end of March, gold traded at Rs.2,991 per gram recording a decline of 0.59% in the price of gold.
|1st day||Rs.3,205 per gram||Rs.3,099 per gram||Rs.2,893 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,099 per gram||Rs.2,941 per gram||Rs.2,844 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,205 per gram from 1st-4th October||Rs.3,213 per gram on 5th & 6th November||Rs.2,893 per gram on 1st & 2nd December|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,088 per gram from 6th-25th October||Rs.2,929 per gram from 25th-27th November||Rs.2,800 per gram from 23rd-28th December|
Gold Rate Trend for Gurgaon in October 2016
- The price of gold in Haldwani reflected rates across the country, seeing a slight rise in price due to an increase in industrial demand as well as a marginal increase in retail demand.
- Gold was priced at Rs.3,205 per gram in the first week of October, though prices began to dip as demand waned due to a strengthening of the U.S. Dollar brought on by positive economic data.
- Prices were constant for the subsequent weeks due to stagnant demand from international markets, which was reflected in domestic prices and demand as well.
- Prices rose as the month ended due to fluctuations in the U.S. markets as uncertainties over the results of the upcoming U.S. presidential election led to an increase in demand for safe-haven assets like gold.
- There was an overall decline in price recorded, with gold trading at Rs.3,099 per gram on 31st October.
Gold Rate Trend for Haldwani in November 2016
- November saw gold prices fluctuate due to unstable markets, though prices were consistent as the month began, trading at Rs.3,099 per gram on 1st November.
- Prices rose as the results of the U.S. presidential election indicated Donald Trump would be the next U.S. President, which sent stock markets tumbling.
- The sudden announcement of the demonetisation of Rs.1,000 and Rs.500 notes led to domestic markets crashing, which fuelled a demand for gold and kept prices high.
- A currency shortage and the recovery of global markets led to a drop in demand for gold, which was reflected in poor industrial demand.
- Gold traded at Rs.2,941 per gram as the month ended, recording a fall of over 4% in value during the month.
Gold Rate Trend for Haldwani in December 2016
- Gold prices in December continued to be low due to muted demand from industry and lower than expected demand from jewellers and the retail sector.
- Gold was priced at Rs.2,893 per gram on 1st December, with the price falling as the week progressed as the U.S. Dollar continued to strengthen.
- The currency shortage led to reduced purchases in spite of it being the wedding season, which affected demand in the domestic market.
- Prices fell to a quarterly low around Christmas, as demand dropped to a new low as markets were buoyed by increased consumer spending.
- Prices recovered as the month drew to a close, though gold still recorded a loss of 1.69% for the month, trading at Rs.2,844 per gram.
|1st day||Rs.3,167 per gram||Rs.3,219 per gram||Rs.3,184 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,219 per gram||Rs.3,205 per gram||Rs.3,217 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,227 per gram from 7th to 9th July||Rs.3,248 per gram on 4th and 10th August||Rs.3,228 per gram from 7th to 12th September|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,163 per gram on 22nd July||Rs.3,205 per gram from 26th to 31st August||Rs.3,184 per gram on 1st and 2nd September|
Gold Rate Trend of Haldwani in July 2016
- The month began with demand for gold being low. Gold traded at Rs.3,167 per gram on 1st July.
- Demand picked up in the global markets as a result of expected monetary stimulus from the central banks post the Brexit vote.
- Gold prices touched Rs.3,227 per gram on 7th to 9th July which was the highest for this month.
- By 23rd July, prices dropped to Rs.3,163 per gram, the lowest for the month, on account of high expectations of the Fed rate hike.
- The month closed with gold trading at Rs.3,219 per gram on 31st July.
Gold Rate Trend of Haldwani in August 2016
- Gold traded at Rs.3,219 per gram on 1st August and remained constant till 9th August.
- A major factor contributing to the constant rates was steady demand in the domestic market on account of the upcoming festive season.
- Expectations of the Fed rate hike were raised this month and investors took to the sidelines.
- Gold prices declined by 0.43% this month with gold trading at Rs.3,205 per gram on 31st August.
Gold Rate Trend of Haldwani in September 2016
- September began with gold trading at its lowest rate for the month at Rs.3,184 per gram.
- The U.S. Federal Reserve rate hike was put on hold as the U.S. presidential elections were too close.
- With gold gaining its safe-haven appeal back, investors increased their appetite for gold.
- Gold traded at Rs.3,217 per gram at the end of the month marking an increase of 1.04% in gold prices.
|1st day||Rs. 2, 943 per gram||Rs. 3,119 per gram||Rs.2,960 per gram|
|Last day||Rs. 3,119 per gram||Rs. 2,960 per gram||Rs.3,167 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs. 3,119 per gram on 30th April, 2016||Rs. 3,120 per gram from 7th- 9th May, 2016||Rs.3,182 per gram on 28th and 29th June|
|Lowest price||Rs. 2, 933 per gram on 5th April, 2016||Rs. 2,960 per gram from 28th -31st May, 2016||Rs.2,950 per gram from 2nd June to 5th June|
|Trend||Prices rose||Prices fell||Rising|
|change||+5.98% increase||-5.09% decrease||+7.86%|
Gold Rate Trend in Haldwani in April 2016
- Gold began trading at Rs. 2, 943 in April, with demand still weak due to the ongoing strike by jewellers.
- Prices rose after the strike was called off in the second week of April and demand rose.
- Domestic demand was stable and helped keep prices constant.
- International demand was slow as speculation regarding a hike in interest rates by the US Federal Reserve began to circulate.
- Prices stayed steady and made small gains as gold closed out the month at Rs. 3,119 per gram.
Gold Rate Trend in Haldwani in May 2016
- The price of gold was Rs. 3,119 at the start of the month, as demand stayed steady.
- A slump in global prices was seen due to the strengthening Dollar, which led to prices dropping domestically as well.
- Higher demand led to a rally towards the middle of the month but prices began to decline as gold prices plummeted on the international market.
- The US rate hike and string data from the housing market served to strengthen the Dollar, leading to a further drop in prices.
- Gold lost 5.09% of its value, closing the month at Rs. 2, 960 per gram.
Gold Rate Trend of Haldwani in June 2016
- Gold rates increased steadily during the month of June thanks to firming international trends as well as increased offtake by industrial investors.
- Despite marginal losses on certain days, the value of the precious metal rose consistently as the month progressed, and the highest rate was recorded on the 28th and 29th of the month when prices soared to Rs.3,182 per gram.
- The overall increase in prices between the first and last day of the month was Rs.207.
|1st day||Rs. 2,585 per gram||Rs. 2,756 per gram||Rs. 3,030 per gram|
|Last day||Rs. 2,756 per gram||Rs. 3,037 per gram||Rs. 2,948 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs. 2,756 per gram on 30th and 31st Jan, 2016||Rs. 3,049 per gram on 26th Feb, 2016||Rs. 3,030 per gram from 1st- 14th March, 2016|
|Lowest price||Rs. 2,580 from 2nd-5th Jan, 2016||Rs. 2,756 per gram on 1st Feb, 2016||Rs. 2,940 per gram from 15th- 17th March, 2016|
|Trend||Prices rose||Prices rose||Prices fell|
|Change||+6.61% increase||+10.19% increase||-2.70% decrease|
Gold Rate Trend in Haldwani in January 2016
- Gold started trading at Rs. 2,585 per gram in the New Year, with the price staying stable for the week.
- The domestic market saw prices rise due to demand by jewellers.
- Internationally, a weak Dollar and an uncertain market helped drive prices higher.
- Gold continued to rally, slowing slow but constant gains throughout the week.
- Gold closed at Rs. 2, 756 per gram, with the price rising by 6.61%.
Gold Rate Trend in Haldwani in February 2016
- Trading began at Rs. 2,756 per gram and began climbing as demand peaked in the domestic market.
- Currency volatility overseas and market turbulence resulted in prices rising internationally, boosting gold prices.
- The price climbed higher due to the wedding season demand with gold reaching highs of Rs. 3, 049 per gram in the last week of February.
- Gold traded at Rs. 3,037 per gram at the end of February.
Gold Rate Trend in Haldwani in March 2016
- Gold started on a high of Rs. 3,037 per gram and demand looked set to remain constant.
- The announcement of a strike by jewellers across the country led to demand dropping.
- Prices remained constant for the next two weeks as demand from jewellers came to a halt.
- Steady demand internationally helped gold maintain its price domestically in spite of a sharp fall in demand.
- A drop in prices was seen in the last week of March due to uncertainty regarding the strike as well as lowered demand in the international market.
Gold investments in Haldwani
Over the counter gold: Purchasing gold over the counter from a jeweller or a bank is the preferred way to own gold in Haldwani, despite the slightly higher cost from banks which charge for hallmarking and certification. It is the most trusted way to own gold, as the gold is physically transferred from the seller to the buyer, who can then do as he/she pleases with the gold – hold it as an investment, sell it when the price is favourable, etc.
Gold ETFs, E-gold: Tradable gold in the form of gold ETFs or E-gold is rising in prominence for the people of Haldwani as they are slowly accepting that the value of gold is transferrable beyond its physical form. The Mumbai Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange govern the buying, selling, and trade of E-gold and Gold ETFs.
Also Check Gold Price in NearBy Cities of Haldwani
|Gold Rate In Dehradun||Gold Rate In Lucknow||Gold Rate In Meerut|
|Gold Rate In Ghaziabad||Gold Rate In Kanpur||Gold Rate In Varanasi|
|Gold Rate In Allahabad||Gold Rate In Aligarh||Gold Rate In Noida|
|Gold Rate In Agra||Gold Rate In Bareilly|
- Also Check: Gold Rate in Uttarakhand
Read more on Gold
- Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme
- Hallmark Kdm 916 Varieties Of Gold
- How To Buy Gold Coins Bars Bullion Online
- How are Gold Rates Determined?
- Significance Of Indian Jewellery