*Disclaimer: Bankbazaar makes no guarantee or warranty on the accuracy of the data provided on this site, the prevailing rates are susceptible to change with Market value and provided on an as-is basis. Nothing contained herein is intended or shall be deemed to be investment advice, implied or otherwise. We accept no liability for any loss arising from the use of the data contained on this website.
Today's Gold Price in Sangli
The city of Sangli is the capital of the Sangli district in Maharashtra. Sangli is a region that's famous for its production and knowledge in the trade of turmeric, and it also has a lot of sugar factories. Gold is one of the most popular commodities used in Sangli as a measure of prosperity and wealth, in addition to its widespread use all over the country as the best medium in which to own jewellery for weddings and functions.
Sangli has a huge Ganesha temple, and has, as a result, become one of the most popular destinations for religious pilgrimage in the area. Today, Sangli exists as the urban agglomeration of two cities Sangli, and Miraj, and is an important cultural and educational hub.
Gold rate in Sangli
The gold rate in any location is subject to variations and fluctuations based on international market trends, the purity of the gold in question, etc. The form of the gold being bought also affects the end price the customer pays for example, 10 grams of gold would be cheaper (charged at the base rate) in the form of a coin or bullion, but more expensive in the form of jewellery.
Gold Rate Trend in Sangli from July 2022 to September 2022
|1st Day||Rs.5,122 per gram||Rs.5,038 per gram||Rs.4,964 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.5,059 per gram||Rs.5,043 per gram||Rs.4,954 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.5,153 per gram on 5 July||Rs.5,138 per gram on 14 and 15 August||Rs.4,991 per gram on 6 September|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,959 per gram on 18 July||Rs.5,017 per gram on 23, 24, and 29 August||Rs.4,859 per gram on 27 September|
Gold Rate Trend in Sangli from April 2022 to June 2022
|1st Day||Rs.5,121 per gram||Rs.5,184 per gram||Rs.5,080 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.5,184 per gram||Rs.5,117 per gram||Rs.5,001 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.5,326 per gram on 18 April and 19 April||Rs.5,184 per gram on 1 May||Rs.5,180 per gram on 13 June|
|Lowest Price||Rs.5,089 per gram on 4 April, 5 April, and 6 April||Rs.4,933 per gram on 18 May||Rs.5,001 per gram on 30 June|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Sangli from April 2022 to June 2022
- On 1 April 2022, the price of gold in Sangli was Rs.5,121 per gram. Gold rates jumped by the end of the month and closed at Rs.5,184 for a gram. Gold prices jumped by 1.23% over the course of the month in Sangli.
- In Sangli, the month of May opened with gold price standing at the rate of Rs.5,184 per gram. Gold prices in Sangli recorded the lowest for the month on 18 May when a gram of the 24-karat gold was being traded for Rs.4,933. Gold reached its highest price point of Rs.5,184 per gram on 1 May. The overall performance of the yellow metal witnessed a declining trend wherein the percentage change stood at 1.29%.
- In Sangli, the month of June opened with gold price standing at the rate of Rs.5,080 per gram. Gold prices in Sangli recorded the lowest for the month on 30 June when a gram of the 24-karat gold was being traded for Rs.5,001. Gold reached its highest price point of Rs.5,180 per gram on 13 June. The overall performance of the yellow metal witnessed a declining trend wherein the percentage change stood at 1.55%.
Gold Rate Trend in Sangli from January 2022 to March 2022 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.4,895 per gram||Rs.4,837 per gram||Rs.5,016 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.4,837 per gram||Rs.5,047 per gram||Rs.5,089 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.4,942 per gram on 26 January||Rs.5,095 per gram on 24 February||Rs.6,181 per gram on 10 March|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,795 per gram on 10 January||Rs.4,837 per gram on 1 and 2 February||Rs.5,016 per gram on 1 March|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Sangli from January 2022 to March 2022
- In Sangli, the gold price opened at Rs.4,895 per gram in the month of January. Over the month, the prices fluctuated and settled at Rs.4,837 per gram by the end of the month. Overall, the performance of gold in Sangli was one of decline with a percentage change of 1.18% for the month of January.
- In Sangli, the gold prices opened at Rs.4,837 per gram for the month of February. Gold reached its highest price point of Rs.5,095 per gram on 24 February.
- In Sangli, the gold rate in March opened at Rs.5,106 per gram. The month ended with the metal reaching Rs.5,089 per gram. The gold performance in Sangli inclined in the month by 1.45%.
Gold investments in Sangli
Regular purchase: Gold can be purchased the old fashioned way (over the counter) from any of Sangli’s many local jewellers and some banks. Gold is mostly purchased here in the form of jewellery for weddings and religious functions, but there are those who invest in the 24 karat variety as a holding investment.
Gold market trading: Gold (while not in its physical form) can be invested in using Gold ETFs and E-gold. There are financial institutions that offer gold ETF investments, and these can be accessed online. The financial benefits of holding gold as an asset can be enjoyed without the danger and risk involved in holding physical gold. The National Spot Exchange enables E-gold investments and trading, while the Mumbai Stock Exchange facilitates gold ETF trading.
Check Gold Price in NearBy Cities of Sangli
|Gold Rate In Jalgaon||Gold Rate In Kolhapur||Gold Rate In Mumbai||Gold Rate In Nagpur|
|Gold Rate In Pune||Gold Rate In Aurangabad||Gold Rate In Thane||Gold Rate In Nashik|
|Gold Rate In Solapur||Gold Rate in Maharashtra||Gold Rate In Nanded||Gold Rate In Panaji|
FAQs on Gold rate in Sangli
- Why is gold price in Sangli different from the rest of Maharashtra?
Sangli is an important city in Maharashtra and the gold price in this city is decided by the local governing body. The gold price in Sangli is different from the rest of Maharashtra because it is affected by numerous factors such as the local government policies, charges fixed by the local jewellery association, transportation cost, demand for the precious metal, etc.
- Do the Central Bank Policies have an effect on the gold rates in Sangli?
Yes, the Central Bank Policies have an effect on the gold rate in Sangli. Other than that, the cost of gold varies if there is any change in the valuation of the US dollar. The rate of gold in Sangli will decrease if the Central Bank modifies policies in favour of the investors in this city. But the gold price will increase if extra charges are imposed by the Central bank.
- Is there a way to know if a gold jewellery store in Sangli is BIS-certified?
The official website of BIS has a list of jewellers who have been certified and licenced by BIS. In addition, the list includes the jewellers' names and addresses, as well as the date their BIS licence is valid.
- Is there a way to determine the price of 22-karat gold in Sangli?
To determine the price of 22 karat gold in Sangli, assume that the price of 24 Karat gold is currently $4000 per gram in India. Therefore, 22K/24K*4000 = 3,666 is the amount per gram you must pay for a 22K gold ring.
- Is there a way I can check if the gold jewellery I have purchased in Sangli is real?
Yes, you can check if the gold jewellery bought in Sangli is real. To do so, you need to immerse it in water. If it drops to the bottom, it indicates that gold is pure. Another way to check authenticity is bringing your gold near a magnet. If gold is pure, it will not be attracted to the magnet, else it will get attracted to magnet.
Read More on Gold
- Global Demand For Gold Driven By Indian Wedding Traditions
- Gold And Indian Weddings
- Significance Of Gold In Indian Culture
- Gold Rates to Fall in Coming Quarters of 2022 in India
- How to Know if Your Gold Jewellery Hallmark is Fake or Genuine
- Pros and Cons of Buying Gold in Dubai
- Gold storage limit in India
- How to redeem Sovereign Gold Bonds
- Which Country is the Largest Exporter of Gold to India?
- GST on Gold
- Gold And Devaluation
- Gold Price Valuation In India
- Why Is Gold Rate Fluctuating
- Why Investing In Gold Is A Golden Opportunity
- How Gold Rate Fluctuation Affects Indian Economy
- Top 8 Reasons to Invest in Gold
- How Does Gold Investment Affect Indian Economy?
- How Will Restricting Gold Imports in India Affect Gold Rates?
- Top 5 Factors That Affect Gold Rate In India
- Why Gold Prices Are Up
- Companies that Purchase Your Old Gold for Cash
- Gold Stocks
- Futures Trading
- Spot Gold
- Difference Between Spot And Futures Gold Rate
- Gold Stocks
- Gold Futures
- Trading Gold Mcx
- Mcx Trading Tips
- How Gold Markets Run in India
- Tips on Investing in Gold ETFs
- Top 10 Gold ETFs in India
- What are Gold Exchange Traded Funds?
- How Much Gold Can You Carry with You from Dubai to India?