*Disclaimer: Bankbazaar makes no guarantee or warranty on the accuracy of the data provided on this site, the prevailing rates are susceptible to change with Market value and provided on an as-is basis. Nothing contained herein is intended or shall be deemed to be investment advice, implied or otherwise. We accept no liability for any loss arising from the use of the data contained on this website.
Gold Price in Solapur
Solapur is south eastern city of Maharashtra. It is the 43rd largest agglomeration and the 4th largest district in Maharashtra. It is also the 43rd largest populated district of India. The gold consumption is also high due to the high population. The demand for gold increases during the festivals and wedding season. The gold rate depends on the international gold rate.
Gold Rate in Solapur
Gold rate in Solapur is determined by the purity of gold. Buyers can buy either 24 karat, 22 karat, 18 karat or 14 karat gold. 14 karat is cheap and 24 karat gold is expensive. Gold rate in Solapur changes according to the international gold market.
Gold investment avenues in Solapur
Indians love buying gold either as a jewellery or to invest. Gold sales are the highest during the festivals and wedding season. As gold is treated as a safe haven asset, investors also buy gold to protect themselves from the fluctuating market. Gold can be brought in Solapur in the following ways:
Over the counter purchases:
Residents of Solapur prefer to look at the jewellery and try it on before actually buying it. There are a various jewellers in Solapur from where people can buy gold in any form. Gold can also be brought in the form of coins and bars from the bank as well as the jewellers. When you are buying gold from the bank it is costlier, as you get a purity certificate.
Gold can now be purchased from anywhere as you can have access to E-gold, futures and ETFs. E-gold is traded through National Spot Exchange. Bombay Stock Exchange trades ETFs. Trading in gold is subject to certain risk which you must be aware of before you start trading.
Gold Rate Trend in Solapur for April 2021 to June 2021 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.4,436 per gram||Rs.4,516 per gram||Rs.4,790 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.4,718 per gram||Rs.4,770 per gram||Rs.4,728 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.4,802 per gram on 24 April, 25 April, and 26 April||Rs.4,781 per gram on 27 May||Rs.5,931 per gram on 3 June|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,436 per gram on 1 April||Rs.4,516 per gram on 1 May and 2 May||Rs.4,716 per gram on 29 June|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Solapur from April 2021 to June 2021:
- Gold prices in Solapur opened at the rate of Rs.4,436 per gram in the month of April 2021. During the month it had hit the highest price point on 24th of April, 25th of April, and 26th of April wherein a gram of the precious metal was being traded at the rate of Rs.4,802. The lowest price of the yellow metal was recorded on the 1st of April wherein it stood at the rate of Rs.4,436 per gram. The month closed with gold price in Solapur being listed at Rs.4,718 per gram. During the month, the overall performance of gold in Solapur witnessed an increase of 6.35%.
- In the month of May 2021, the gold prices in Solapur opened at the rate of Rs.4,516 per gram. During the month it had hit the highest price point on 27th of May wherein the precious metal was being traded at the rate of Rs.4,781 per gram. The lowest price of the yellow metal was recorded on the 1st of May, and 2nd of May wherein it stood at the rate of Rs.4,516 per gram. During the month, the overall performance of gold in Solapur witnessed an increase of 5.62%.
- In Solapur, the price of gold opened at the rate of Rs.4,790 per gram in the month of June 2021. For the sixth month of the year, gold had hit the highest price point of Rs.5,931 per gram on 3rd June 2021. The lowest price was recorded on the 29th of June wherein a gram of 24 karat gold was being sold at the rate of Rs.4,716. During the month, the overall performance of gold in Solapur witnessed a decline of –1.30%.
Gold Rate Trend in Solapur for January 2021 to March 2021 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.5,068 per gram||Rs.4,897 per gram||Rs.4,592 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.4,896 per gram||Rs.4,673 per gram||Rs.4,463 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.5,136 per gram on 7 January||Rs.4,901 per gram on 4 February||Rs.4,595 per gram on 2 March|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,879 per gram on 29 January||Rs.4,612 per gram on 20 February||Rs.4,397 per gram on 30 March|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Solapur from January 2021 to March 2021:
- Gold price in Solapur at the start of January was Rs.5,068 per gram. The highest and lowest price for the month was recorded on 7th and 29th January when a gram cost Rs.5,136 and Rs.4,896 respectively. The overall performance of gold in the city was one of decline with the percentage change being -3.39%
- On 1st February, a gram of gold was retailed for Rs.4,897 in the city. Compared to the closing price of the previous month, the rate of the yellow metal was up by Re.1. Gold recorded its highest and lowest price for the month on 4th and 20th February with a gram costing Rs.4,901 and Rs.4,612 respectively. The overall performance witnessed a declining trend with the recorded percentage change standing at -4.57%.
- In Solapur, gold price was Rs.4,592 per gram at the start of March. When compared to February’s closing price, the price of the yellow metal in the city was down by Rs.81 for every gram. Gold recorded its highest price on 2nd March when a gram cost Rs. Rs.4,595 while the lowest price was recorded on 30th March with a gram costing Rs.4,397. Gold’s overall performance witnessed a declining trend with the percentage change being -2.80%.
Gold Rate Trend in Solapur for October 2020 to December 2020 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.5,159 per gram||Rs.5,096 per gram||Rs.4,825 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.5,162 per gram||Rs.4,826 per gram||Rs.4,994 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.5,231 per gram on 13 October||Rs.5,223 per gram on 10 November||Rs.5,038 per gram on 22 December|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,914 per gram on 18 October and 19 October||Rs.4,825 per gram on 29 November||Rs.4,793 per gram on 2 December|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Solapur from October 2020 to December 2020:
- Price of gold in Solapur opened the month of October at Rs.5,159 per gram and showed a marginally inclining trend for the month. The price of the yellow metal was at its highest on 13 October at Rs.5,231 per gram. At the end of the month, gold prices recovered marginally and closed at Rs.5,162 per gram, recording an overall incline of 0.05%.
- Price of gold in Solapur for the month of November opened and closed at Rs.5,096 and Rs.4,826 for a gram, respectively. Gold rates remained unsteady throughout the month in the city. Over the course of the month, the prices of gold slumped by 5.29% in Solapur.
- Gold rate in Solapur opened the month of December at Rs.4,825 per gram and showed a marginally inclining trend for the month. The price of the precious metal was at its highest on 22 December at Rs.5,038 per gram. At the end of the month, gold prices recovered marginally and closed at Rs.4,994 per gram, recording an overall incline of 3.50%.
Gold Rate Trend in Solapur for July 2020 to September 2020 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.4,836 per gram||Rs.5,291 per gram||Rs.5,250 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.5,211 per gram||Rs.5,147 per gram||Rs.5,001 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.5,241 per gram on 30 July||Rs.5,541 per gram on 8 August||Rs.5,276 per gram on 2 September|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,746 per gram on 5 July||Rs.5,136 per gram on 26 August and 28 August||Rs.4,926 per gram on 29 September|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Solapur from July 2020 to September 2020:
- On 1 July 2020, gold prices in Solapur were at Rs.4,836 per gram. Over the course of the month, gold rate in Solapur increased by 7.75%. Gold hit its lowest rate for the month on 5 July settling at Rs.4,746 per gram. Gold hit its highest price for the month on 30 July at Rs.5,241 per gram. By the end of the month, the gold rate in Solapur was Rs.5,211 per gram.
- On 1 August 2020, the gold rate in Solapur was Rs.5,291 per gram. By the end of the month, gold prices fell by –2.72%. The highest and lowest prices of gold in Solapur in August were Rs.5,541 per gram on 8 August and Rs.5,136 per gram on 26 and 28 August respectively. By the end of the month, the gold rate in Solapur was Rs.5,147 per gram.
- In September, gold prices saw an overall decline of –4.74% in Solapur. Gold prices in Solapur opened at Rs.5,250 per gram and closed at Rs.5,001 per gram. The highest gold price in Solapur in September was on 2 September at Rs.5,276 per gram while the lowest price of gold in Solapur in September was Rs.4,926 per gram on 29 September.
Gold Rate Trend in Solapur for April 2020 to June 2020 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.4,158 per gram||Rs.4,641 per gram||Rs.4,702 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.4,635 per gram||Rs.4,699 per gram||Rs.4,831 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.4,785 per gram on 27 April||Rs.4,757 per gram on 20 May||Rs.4,841 per gram on 25 June|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,158 per gram from 1 – 5 April||Rs.4,534 per gram on 12 May||Rs.4,564 per gram on 8 March|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Solapur from April to June:
- In Solapur, gold opened the month of April at Rs.4,158 per gram. Over the month, the rates witnessed an inclining trend with the percentage change being 11.47%. The yellow metal recorded its highest and lowest price for the month on 27th and 1st of April.
- In May, the precious metal opened the month at Rs.4,641 per gram. There was an increase of Rs.6 for every gram when compared to the closing price of the previous month. The highest and lowest price for the month was recorded on the 20th and 12th of May with a gram costing Rs.4,757 and Rs.4,534 respectively. The overall performance of the metal witnessed an inclining trend in the city with the percentage change standing at 1.24%.
- The rates of gold jumped by 2.74% over the month of June in Solapur. Gold opened the month at Rs.4,702 per gram, an incline of Rs.3 from the price charged on the final day of the previous month. The metal recorded its highest and lowest for the month on 25th and 8th of June with a gram being retailed for Rs.4,841 and Rs.4,564 respectively.
Find Today's Gold Price in Top Metro Cities
|Today's Gold Price in Mumbai||Today's Gold Price in Chennai||Today's Gold Price in Bangalore|
|Today's Gold Price in Delhi||Today's Gold Price in Kolkata||Today's Gold Price in Hyderabad|
Gold Rate Trend in Solapur for January 2020 to March 2020 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|First Day||Rs.3,985 per gram||Rs.4,179 per gram||Rs.4,263 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.4,179 per gram||Rs.4,358 per gram||Rs.4,158 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.4,216 per gram on 9 January||Rs.4,410 per gram on 25 February||Rs.4,531 per gram on 7, 8, and 9 March 2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs.3,985 per gram on 1 January||Rs.4,132 per gram on 7 February||Rs.4,116 per gram on 18 March 2020|
Quarterly Gold Rate in from January to March:
- In January, the precious metal had opened at the rate of Rs.3,985 per gram. On this day, gold had recorded the lowest price for this month in Solapur. Throughout January, the yellow metal rates had witnessed an increase in its trend. The increase in the prices can be associated with a number of geopolitical and political reasons in the international market. The metal had reached its highest price for the month on 9 January. On this day, one gram of the metal had cost Rs.4,216. This surge in the rates of the metal is because of the impeachment enquiry into the U.S. President. The prices of gold had then gone through a lot of fluctuations in Solapur. This was due to the sudden outbreak of the coronavirus in China. There were many other factors that had led to the fluctuations in the price of the metal. These include the uncertainty of the signing of a trade treaty between the United States of America and China as well as the tensions in the Middle East. Gold had closed at Rs.4,179 per gram on the last day of the month. The metal went through an overall performance incline of 4.86% during the month.
- In February, the precious yellow metal had started the month at the rate of Rs.4,179 per gram and had shown an incline in its rates. The prices of gold had fluctuated a lot during the first week of the month. The metal had hit the rate of Rs.4,184 per gram on 4 February. It had then reduced to Rs.4,158 per gram by the next day, 5 February. The rates of gold had then dipped throughout the first week because of the increase in risk appetite with the investors as the Central Bank of China had liquidated their funds. Then, the precious metal had reached its highest rate for the month and stood at the rate of Rs.4,410 per gram on 25 February 2020. This was driven by the increasing fears of the coronavirus. The price of the yellow metal had driven traders to book profits right before the rates had fluctuated. The heavy profit-booking had led to the fall in the price of the metal. By the end of the month, the metal had come to a close while standing at a price point of Rs.4,358 per gram on 29 February. There was an overall performance increase of 4.28% for the yellow metal during this month.
- In Solapur, the prices of gold metal for March had witnessed a fall from Rs.4,263 per gram on the first day to Rs.4,158 per gram on 31 March. This 2.46% dip in its overall performance during the month is owing to the growing fears of the coronavirus that had been having a huge impact on the global economy since January. The precious yellow metal had witnessed an increase in its prices on 3 March, by Rs.42 per gram and had reached a price point of Rs.4,305 per gram. The rates of the precious metal had been Rs.4,116 per gram by 18 March. On this day, the metal had reached its lowest for March. The dip in the rates of gold is because the traders had liquidated their positions in the metal. They had made this move despite of the central bank’s measures to fight and absorb the impacts of the pandemic. Traders had feared an economic fallout and the prices of gold had been stagnant for 12 days (20 March to 31 March). On these days, the price of gold was Rs.4,158 per gram.
- Also Check: Gold Rate in Maharashtra
Also Check Gold Price in NearBy Cities of Solapur
|Gold Rate In Amravati||Gold Rate In Nanded||Gold Rate In Sangli||Gold Rate In Jalgaon|
|Gold Rate In Kolhapur||Gold Rate In Mumbai||Gold Rate In Nagpur||Gold Rate In Pune|
|Gold Rate In Aurangabad||Gold Rate In Thane||Gold Rate In Nashik||Gold Rate In Hyderabad|
Read more on Gold
- Global Demand For Gold Driven By Indian Wedding Traditions
- Top 8 Reasons to Invest in Gold
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Gold Monetisation Scheme
- What are Gold Exchange Traded Funds?