*Disclaimer: Bankbazaar makes no guarantee or warranty on the accuracy of the data provided on this site, the prevailing rates are susceptible to change with Market value and provided on an as-is basis. Nothing contained herein is intended or shall be deemed to be investment advice, implied or otherwise. We accept no liability for any loss arising from the use of the data contained on this website.
Today's Gold Price in Solapur
Solapur is south eastern city of Maharashtra. It is the 43rd largest agglomeration and the 4th largest district in Maharashtra. It is also the 43rd largest populated district of India. The gold consumption is also high due to the high population. The demand for gold increases during the festivals and wedding season. The gold rate depends on the international gold rate.
Check - Today Gold Rate
Gold Rate Today in Solapur
Gold rate in Solapur is determined by the purity of gold. Buyers can buy either 24 karat, 22 karat, 18 karat or 14 karat gold. 14 karat is cheap and 24 karat gold is expensive. Gold rate in Solapur changes according to the international gold market.
Gold Rate Trend in Solapur from July 2022 to September 2022
|1st Day||Rs.5,122 per gram||Rs.5,038 per gram||Rs.4,964 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.5,059 per gram||Rs.5,043 per gram||Rs.4,954 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.5,153 per gram on 5 July||Rs.5,138 per gram on 14 and 15 August||Rs.4,991 per gram on 6 September|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,959 per gram on 18 July||Rs.5,017 per gram on 23, 24, and 29 August||Rs.4,859 per gram on 27 September|
Gold Rate Trend in Solapur from April 2022 to June 2022
|1st Day||Rs.5,121 per gram||Rs.5,184 per gram||Rs.5,080 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.5,184 per gram||Rs.5,117 per gram||Rs.5,001 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.5,326 per gram on 18 April and 19 April||Rs.5,184 per gram on 1 May||Rs.5,180 per gram on 13 June|
|Lowest Price||Rs.5,089 per gram on 4 April, 5 April, and 6 April||Rs.4,933 per gram on 18 May||Rs.5,001 per gram on 30 June|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Solapur from April 2022 to June 2022
- On 1 April 2022, the price of gold in Solpaur was Rs.5,121 per gram. Gold rates jumped by the end of the month and closed at Rs.5,184 for a gram. Gold prices jumped by 1.23% over the course of the month in Solpaur.
- On 1 May 2022, the price of gold in Solpaur was Rs.5,184 per gram. Gold rates fell by the end of the month and closed at Rs.5,117 for a gram. Overall, gold prices fell by 1.29% in Solpaur in May.
- In Solapur, the month of June opened with gold price standing at the rate of Rs.5,080 per gram. Gold prices in Solapur recorded the lowest for the month on 30 June when a gram of the 24-karat gold was being traded for Rs.5,001. The overall performance of the yellow metal witnessed a declining trend wherein the percentage change stood at 1.55%.
Gold Rate Trend in Solapur from January 2022 to March 2022
|1st Day||Rs.4,895 per gram||Rs.4,837 per gram||Rs.5,016 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.4,837 per gram||Rs.5,047 per gram||Rs.5,089 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.4,942 per gram on 26 January||Rs.5,095 per gram on 24 February||Rs.6,181 per gram on 10 March|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,795 per gram on 10 January||Rs.4,837 per gram on 1 and 2 February||Rs.5,016 per gram on 1 March|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Solapur from January 2022 to March 2022
- In Solapur, the gold price opened at Rs.4,895 per gram in the month of January. Over the month, the prices fluctuated and settled at Rs.4,837 per gram by the end of the month. Overall, the performance of gold in Solapur was one of decline with a percentage change of 1.18% for the month of January.
- In Solapur, the gold prices opened at Rs.4,837 per gram for the month of February. Gold reached its highest price point of Rs.5,095 per gram on 24 February.
- In Solapur, the gold rate in March opened at Rs.5,106 per gram. The month ended with the metal reaching Rs.5,089 per gram. The gold performance in Solapur inclined in the month by 1.45%.
Gold investment avenues in Solapur
Indians love buying gold either as a jewellery or to invest. Gold sales are the highest during the festivals and wedding season. As gold is treated as a safe haven asset, investors also buy gold to protect themselves from the fluctuating market. Gold can be brought in Solapur in the following ways:
Over the counter purchases:
Residents of Solapur prefer to look at the jewellery and try it on before actually buying it. There are a various jewellers in Solapur from where people can buy gold in any form. Gold can also be brought in the form of coins and bars from the bank as well as the jewellers. When you are buying gold from the bank it is costlier, as you get a purity certificate.
Gold can now be purchased from anywhere as you can have access to E-gold, futures and ETFs. E-gold is traded through National Spot Exchange. Bombay Stock Exchange trades ETFs. Trading in gold is subject to certain risk which you must be aware of before you start trading.
Find Today's Gold Price in Top Metro Cities
|Today's Gold Price in Mumbai||Today's Gold Price in Chennai||Today's Gold Price in Bangalore|
|Today's Gold Price in Delhi||Today's Gold Price in Kolkata||Today's Gold Price in Hyderabad|
- Also Check - Gold Rate in Maharashtra
FAQs on Gold Rate in Solapur
What are the different ways of investing in Solapur gold?
Gold investments can be made in various options such as gold jewellery, gold ETFs, gold coins and bars, gold mutual funds, etc.
What are the factors that affect the gold rates in Solapur?
The gold rates in Solapur depend on numerous factors like the interest rates, demand and supply, inflation, government policies, Indian jewellery market, etc.
What is 24 karat gold in Solapur?
The 24 karat gold indicates the highest purity and it does not have traces of any other metal.
What is the GST for gold in Solapur?
A GST of 3% is levied on gold jewellery.
What is 22 karat gold in Solapur?
The 22 karat gold comprises 91.6% gold and other metals like copper and zinc. It is used to make jewellery as it is durable.
Check Gold Price in NearBy Cities of Solapur
|Gold Rate In Amravati||Gold Rate In Nanded||Gold Rate In Sangli||Gold Rate In Jalgaon|
|Gold Rate In Kolhapur||Gold Rate In Mumbai||Gold Rate In Nagpur||Gold Rate In Pune|
|Gold Rate In Aurangabad||Gold Rate In Thane||Gold Rate In Nashik||Gold Rate In Hyderabad|
Read More on Gold
- GST on Gold
- Gold And Devaluation
- Gold Price Valuation In India
- Why Is Gold Rate Fluctuating
- Why Investing In Gold Is A Golden Opportunity
- How Gold Rate Fluctuation Affects Indian Economy
- Top 8 Reasons to Invest in Gold
- How Does Gold Investment Affect Indian Economy?
- How Will Restricting Gold Imports in India Affect Gold Rates?
- Top 5 Factors That Affect Gold Rate In India
- Why Gold Prices Are Up